In the Dressing Room

Story Info
Just making a day of shopping a little nicer.
2.4k words
4.11
7.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************************************************************

This is a story that I wrote a few days ago by request of a friend. I was more than happy to do so and she really enjoyed reading it. Ladies, if you like the sort of thing I have to offer I will gladly write a story for you too. Just leave me a message and I will get back to you. Enjoy!

************************************************************************

I have been accompanying you in an afternoon of shopping. Our adventure started with a lunch and continued to all the shops you have been talking about for how many weeks now. You have been looking at lots of different things; some of which you even bought. You really liked that sapphire necklace, but it was perhaps a little too expensive. You are really enjoying yourself and the fact you have a helper on the trip is much appreciated.

The afternoon keeps rolling forward and still so many shops available to see. We probably don't have time for them all, but our next destination is perhaps the one you have been looking forward to the most. A new clothing shop: formal dresses mostly, but plenty of things to choose from. As we walk in you are taken aback by the range of items they have available. So many things to try on.

You all but jump from one dress to the next, me close behind you, bags in hand. You keep turning to me and asking, "What about this one?". My response is always "Try it on" or "I'm sure it would look lovely on you." You know that dress shopping is not exactly what I am best at doing, but you do appreciate my company and the effort I am putting in to bring you the happiness I want you to always have.

You seem to cover miles of travel between where the dress is hanging and the nearest mirror, holding it up against yourself to think about how you might look wearing it. You even try a few on. Every time you come out of the dressing room to show me what you look like my reaction is words like 'amazing', 'stunning', 'beautiful' and 'wonderful'. I even call you 'angelic' in that white dress you put in the 'buying' pile.

After what must be at least an hour you are sure you have looked through everything. Just that last double check to make sure. It seems to jump out at you; such an amazing dress, darkest blue with a flowing hemline, low-cut enough to be revealing and enticing but not slutty. "I have got to try this one on," you state directly at me with excitement. You rush off to the changing room one more time. You have got to try this on.

You take your clothes off one more time and slide yourself into this immaculate dress. It is just the right size for you, holding your body just a little bit tightly to the waist. You quickly do your hair up in a ponytail to see how you might look in it in a slightly more formal situation. You just wish that you could reach the zipper in the back to check how it will fit when done up.

You stick just your head out of the changing room and call me for my assistance, which I come for momentarily. The moment I walk in and see you in full my jaw drops. "Can you get the zipper at the back, please," you ask. I cannot help but stand there and admire you. You snap your fingers to get my attention "Hey, zipper!" You point to your back. I snap out of my little trance and do up the zipper. You turn to the mirror and check how you look.

After a few angles in the mirror, you ask me "What do you think?". This time I simply have no words. I shake my head subtly in amazement. You smile at me, knowing what I mean by that. You turn to the mirror once more, try a few more poses to see how you look from this side or that. I finally say something, "I am sure it would go well with this." I gently wrap something around your neck and do it up behind you. That sapphire necklace you were looking at before.

Now it is your turn for your jaw to drop. Did I really buy that for you? You are speechless for a moment as I do it up behind you and let it fall into place. I am right; the dress and necklace go so well together. You reach up to touch it just to make sure it is real. I kiss the back of your head as if to say, "you are welcome". You turn quickly and throw your arms around my neck, kissing my lips as if to say, "thank you so much".

Just as a reaction to your kiss my hands jump up to your waist, gently gripping you. You take the opportunity to hold that kiss a little longer and you hold your arms a little tighter around the back of my neck, drawing my kisses closer to you. Perhaps as a reaction to that you feel my fingers grasp your waist a little more. Should you maybe take the passion of this moment and see where it leads us?

You grip the back of my head in your fingers, as if to hold me there for you. This is becoming such a deep kiss after all. Maybe I am getting the hint you suggested. I take half a step closer to you, softly pressing my body up against yours. You move a hand down my back and push me slightly closer to you. You can feel my chest press against yours as you do. Your breath quickens as you feel the passion grow within you.

I start slowly rubbing my hands up and down your back, holding you close but gently caressing you. I gently pull the ponytail in the back of your head, forcing you to look upwards. My kissing travels down to your neck, now easier to access. You cannot help but let out a little gasp as the pleasure catches you by surprise. You quickly slam your lips closed, remembering that we are in public, and you should try to be as quiet as possible.

I step closer to you, pushing you back gently as each kiss I give your neck seems to get deeper into you. You stop suddenly as the mirror presses up against your back. It is a bit cold, but it cannot compete with the heat of the moment. I press myself against you. You subtly wrap an ankle around the back of my leg as if to pull me forward. You are all but looking straight upwards as the pulling of your hair slowly intensifies and my kisses start to travel lower down towards your shoulders.

My other hand slowly travels up your back. I seem to be trying to pull your body closer to me. Your breasts are pressing against me, urging the feeling growing within you forward. I let go of your hair, now letting both my hands hold your back. I seem to be trying to pull you closer, but surely that is just not physically possible right now. Your back leaves the wall behind you. I take half a step backward, pulling you with me.

Our bodies still close against each other I begin to steer us across the little room. You are not sure where I am trying to get you, but you are not sure you really care. You catch a glimpse of the mirror that we are now walking away from. You can see your face is flustered with the growing passion of the moment, lips far apart as you breath in and out deeply.

You feel something press against the back of your calf muscle. It takes you a second, but you figure out it is that tiny bench in the room screwed to the wall. I continue to push you back gently, lips still pressed against you. Your back slowly presses against the wall behind you. You can do little but slide downwards into a seated position.

I stop my kisses and pull my head away from you momentarily. I look into your eyes as if to verify that you are enjoying the feeling of the scene. You most certainly are. You know it looks obvious that you are. I give you a little smile and a peck on the cheek as my hands run down your hips and brush against your thighs. I bring myself to a kneeling position to match with your seated one. I kiss your neck again and then your chest and then the top of each breast.

You feel my hands pulling on your dress, trying to pull it upwards. My kisses quickly travel down your body. You try to help your dress out of my way, hoping that my destination is where you think it might be. You begin to open your legs to assist me to get there. You catch yourself wishing that your panties matched your dress for the occasion, but you are sure I won't care about that when I get there.

You can feel the air flowing around your thighs, your dress now out of my way. I kiss one thigh, then the other, then the first, then the second, getting closer to your dripping pussy with each kiss. You cannot quite see my face as I am somewhat obstructed by the dress, but you can certainly feel where my face is, if only by the feeling of my breath against you and the gentle placement of my fingers to help me hold your legs where I want them.

You feel one of my fingers wrap around the front of your panties and pull them out of my way. The cool air against your heated pussy builds the tension of the moment. My kisses keep getting closer and closer. Between each kiss you can now feel my breath brush along your clit. Maybe I am trying to tease you a bit, but whatever I am trying to do, it is working. You cannot help but place your fingers in my hair, hoping that might stabilize my movements.

My kisses stop for a moment, just a moment long enough that you are wondering what I might do next. Your question is quickly answered as you feel my tongue press against your clit in a licking motion. Once again, your mouth opens widely with the ecstatic sensation growing in your body. You happen to look up and see the reflection in the mirror. You see the gasping of your face as I press mine between your legs. You cannot help but grab my hair as the explosion of the moment seizes control.

With my face buried under that little bit of your dress that you haven't been able to pull up you cannot see the details of what my mouth is doing but you most certainly can feel them. My motions are simple; licking between your legs somewhat like I might lick an ice-cream. You are hoping I am enjoying the taste you are giving me with my actions. You look up again into the mirror. You cannot see my actions from this angle either; but you don't care.

With each lick of my tongue, I spend some extra time tasting your clit. Each time I do, my motions seem to get closer to you. You feel my lips press against you and softly caress your quivering clit. My tongue increasingly goes adventuring around, hoping to find places to bring you pleasure. I keep finding them. You cannot help but whimper with each shock of joyous pleasure. You try your best to do so quietly, but it is getting increasingly difficult.

You don't know how much time has passed with my mouth around your pussy, how long you have been able to resist just bursting out, screaming in happiness. You can hardly move to let my mouth explore you further, but maybe you shouldn't care about it, maybe you should just let the feeling inside you take control of you. There is little else you can feel other than each lick of my tongue, each clasp of my lips, each gentle suck of my breath.

You try so hard to keep quiet as the feeling inside you tries desperately to escape. You cannot help but whimper as each pulse of pleasure pings around your body. You hold your lips tightly together; maybe that will help. My actions grow in speed. It is becoming more difficult to keep the feelings within you private. You wonder if maybe we should stop just so nobody hears us, or if you should just let me eat you out as much as I want. The second option keeps winning.

You can feel the pressure of a wave of orgasm building within you. It is a pressure so hard to resist, especially as the fervour of my motions builds. I am making it more and more difficult for you not to just orgasm all over my face, yelling out, telling the world how much you are enjoying the experience. You might have to. I am making it so difficult not to.

The feeling just seems to take control of you. Your legs seem to clasp my face of their own accord as your fingers grip my head tightly. You scrunch your face up as a last attempt to keep yourself quiet. The moaning of orgasmic joy still flows from your mouth as your pussy flows into my face. You have maybe kept your pleasure quiet enough, but you have certainly enjoyed the feeling of it.

Your legs loosen, almost falling around me. My motions slow but do not cease. I want to taste all your pussy has to offer me. Besides, I probably don't want to get caught either. My tongue presses against every little sensitive part of you as the grip of your fingers in my hair eases off. You try desperately to catch your breath, still as quietly as possible. This is no easy task in itself.

You look once more into the mirror. You cannot help but let out a little chuckle at the sight of how red your face is, how hard you must have been trying not to make too much noise. You feel my pace between your legs slow almost to a halt. You gently rub your hand across the back of my neck as if to say "thank you" one last time.