Trying To Get By Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged, "I'm beyond careful all the time, but I don't have a place where I can feel even a little safe. Just being here with you makes me less fearful already and it's not my way to feel fearful like that – it takes my confidence away and living in fear is always misery."

She leaned up and forward as she pulled her legs back to begin rubbing her feet. There was a soft little smile on her face that seemed to snag H'Yan-Ah's heart somehow.

Irianni said, "You said that you like the women. I liked it when you said that. Where I was, when I was flying, I had a few chances to learn a little. None of them ever amounted to a real love or anything for me because they thought that I looked a little strange, so I think that the ones who tried something with me were only curious about me for a little while. But I did learn what women can do together.

"And H'Yan-Ah," she smiled softly, "I still think that you're a beauty, now that you took that helmet thing off. I've never seen anyone as lovely as you either."

She sighed, "Look, we can hear each other's thoughts and neither of us is guarding them from the other one. I do it because like you, I want a friend and being able to do what we can do will keep us from making mistakes, I hope.

"So we want to be friends and we show it to each other in hope. We also both like girls."

Her expression turned just a little plaintive then as her tone slid down to where she sounded somewhat humble, "Please tell me that you might like me like that if we can get to know each other."

H'Yan-Ah didn't show her surprise to hear the remark, never mind her wondering about where the tone of it came from, but she did smile just a bit and she found that she could nod once, "It wasn't in my mind when I walked out to try to find you. I was hoping more than anything that you weren't already half frozen and about to die. I still want a friend Irianni, more than anything.

"But I know what you're saying and I find that I've had thoughts like what you say and I admit that I'm growing to like you more every minute."

She shrugged, "We're both young females and we're alone. If we can get along, why not try to make it feel good too? Please don't think badly of me, but when ... often, before going to sleep, I - "

She fell silent then, feeling very foolish.

"Use your hands?" Irianni said hopefully.

H'Yan-Ah nodded, "When I ... do that, I think of girls."

"That is what I hoped you might say," Irianni smiled softly, "I think of being with another girl."

"Well I don't – because I never thought of it before," H'Yan-Ah laughed. She seemed to pause for a moment and then she smiled, "If you like me, then why can't we try at least? No one else seems to want us for more than laboratory experiments.

She smiled over a little carefully, but Irianni saw it as she listened.

H'Yan-Ah's smile stayed on as she finished her thought, "The more the thought takes hold in me, the more I like it. I've never had the luck to meet anyone who doesn't find me ugly and frightful to only look at. You said it was the same way for you. I really like the way that you look and you make me smile more than I think I ever have. I don't know what your mother's kind would think of you if they were to find you, but I know what my father's kind thought of me – and those weren't kind thoughts for a child to catch in her mind."

She looked at Irianni for a moment, "But I like to look at you – and you called me a beauty."

She chuckled, "I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with that. No one has ever thought that I was ..."

"Well one does now," Irianni smiled softly, "very much."

H'Yan-Ah crouched and leaned forward, taking one of Irianni's feet in her hands and beginning to rub gently. Irianni thought that her expression was one of warm interest, though after a few moments, she noticed the way that H'Yan-Ah's eyes seemed to dart to the place where her legs joined her body a few times and Irianni suddenly found that she wasn't feeling shy at all, which surprised her to a large degree. In fact, she liked to see it.

She'd never been very obvious in her preferences – at least not that she'd ever been aware of, but now she felt a good deal of hope – and her self-confidence seemed to be returning to her faster than the feeling in her poor toes.

The thought surprised her very much, since it was most definitely not her more usual one in most any circumstance since coming here. But then she thought of what H'Yan-Ah had said.

Why not? It had been what she'd been thinking too.

It wasn't as though either of them had any chances to even meet someone here who wasn't either terrified to even see them or wanting to capture them, not that there was anyone in the entire area who intrigued her more than this strong and beautiful girl seemed to be able to do quite easily. And so far, a lot of it had been out of worry and caring for a stranger whom she hadn't even seen much of.

To Irianni, H'Yan-Ah would have been very interesting to her in her better days. The way that this had gone so far told her that H'Yan-Ah was also a good person, which attracted her even more. She was someone who seemed to like her for herself as well as out of concern in a place where that didn't seem to be possible at all.

H'Yan-Ah said, "Tell me when your feet and hands feel a bit better and we can wash. After that, I'll make you a good meal, I hope."

Irianni's reaction was instant. "My hands and feet feel fine!"

She smiled sheepishly, "You make them feel better with only your words."

H'Yan-Ah laughed softly, "Then come."

She stood up and helped Irianni to her feet and led her to what humans would call a shower stall, or something very like one. It was large however, since the ones who it was designed for were normally about seven and a half feet tall and broader than most humans.

"You've made me curious now," H'Yan-Ah began, "When I mentioned clothing, you said ... " She tilted her head a little, "What would you give for things such like that, specifically?"

Irianni laughed, "Be a little careful, if we're going to bargain."

She smiled, "I do not lie. I would give – and do – anything for any warm clothing that you might make for me. Almost everyone on the world where my mother's kind came from is a slave in at least one way, if not several. My mother was a slave to her lover – even though she was deeply in love with her. But they were separated in the confusion when their vessel crashed here. She found my father by sheer luck and did her best to be his wife until she died.

H'Yan-Ah looked a little confused, "Everyone is a slave there? That must grow complicated at times. Much more straightforward where my father came from. If you wanted a slave, you bought one and it was done."

She took one of Irianni's hands to rub for a time as they talked, "But you couldn't buy a proper Yautja citizen – unless they wished for it – as a way to simplify mating options, as an example."

"What about love then?" Irianni asked, "How does that come into it?"

H'Yan-Ah shrugged, "It doesn't come into it at all as far as I know, Irianni. There is no such thing among them. A male mates with any female who agrees to his suggestion – if she did not make it herself first. No female will accept only one male for her life. She can mate with anyone – or everyone as it suits her whims."

She looked away for a moment, "I think that my father wasn't like that – at least not after he met and learned from my mother. He told me often that he loved her. I'm like them both. If I could have my dream, I would want to know love at least once in my life and for as long a time as I could make it last.

But back there? On his world?" She shook her head.

"I cannot think that it leads to very happy people," Irianni said quietly, "No wonder that people buy slaves. Yet it's strange to me that no one falls in love there.

"But," she grinned brightly, "I said that I'd do anything for you. I can only hope that some of that extends to your bed, so that I can learn how it's done with a girl like you."

"I have a hope that it might also," H'Yan-Ah smiled, "I've never done that sort of thing before. Actually, I haven't done anything before other than what feels good to me when I'm in bed – always alone.

"But I now want to try very much. How are your poor hands now? A little better, I hope? How are your feet, now that I'm thinking of them?"

"Who cares about my hands and my feet?" Irianni almost exploded in laughter, "We were speaking of your bed. Much more interesting to me right now."

H'Yan-Ah laughed, "I will tell you – just as soon as you get into the wash with me. If your hands and feet are better, then we ought to get clean before I make us a meal. Just be really careful getting in. If your toes start hurting you, then that means it's too soon."

Irianni was confused, "But ... but why not just accept my offer, H'Yan-Ah? You could just tell me what you want of me then."

The taller one shook her head, "What for? I wish to earn your friendship, not buy your service."

She stepped into the shower and opened the valves and as the water began to stream down; she drew Irianni in after her. She put her arms around Irianni and held on gently. It felt a little weird out of newness to her, but delightfully so at the same time. After a moment, she leaned in to whisper to Irianni.

"Please don't say that I have to order you around, Irianni. I already like you so much like this. As it was explained to me, this slavery was no great thing, by what I could make of it. Much better I think to do what we like together as soon as we know what that is, of course - at least in my case."

"But," Irianni sputtered, "How do we get what we want then? Here we are washing together. What if you had a desire in you to have me lick you ... in a certain place? I might not want to do that – or I might really want to do that, being curious but not having the courage to even try it by myself."

H'Yan-Ah grinned, "You forget – as I do sometimes – that we can also hear each other's thoughts. I know that it's the second one that you hold strongest in your mind. I find that it's a nice thought to me too now, but being my slave wouldn't change that. And it's not necessary. If you wondered about that with me and might like to try, then I'd hold still as you did. You only need to ask – and I can't think of a single reason why I'd say no."

She began to wash Irianni slowly with some soapy substance, her hands gliding over Irianni's skin like a continuously moving caress, which caused the other girl to lean into her with the sweetest-sounding groan until she raised her arms to put them around H'Yan-Ah's neck and hung there.

"Maybe I'll ask you if I could do it to you instead, now that I think about it,"H'Yan-Ah smiled, "We could pretend that I'm YOUR slave. What do you think?"

"Then tell me – or ask – or whatever," Irianni moaned even as she passed the thought in her mind, "Please make a choice, H'Yan-Ah. This feels so good to me, no matter which one – or who – or ..."

She groaned, "I don't even really know what I'm saying anymore."

H'Yan-Ah leaned her head down and licked Irianni's ear from the bottom to the tip, even suckling a little, "I think you don't really know how weak you still are. What I feel in your motions doesn't match what I see in your body.

"I still worry that you might get sick. We don't have to rush anything, do we? I'd like it better with you if I knew that you were back to your normal self."

She kissed Irianni's ear again, "Do you like this?"

"Mmm-Hmm, "Irianni groaned, "I love what you do with your hands, and your mouth is so warm over my poor frozen ear. And your hand ... ohhh.

"Did I mention your hand?"

H'Yan-Ah smiled against Irianni's cheek, "You mean it? I'm only washing your sweet bottom. I like the way that you hold your tail up for me as I do it. And I almost forgot about your ears for a little while. Sorry about that. Here, I'll begin again."

Irianni moaned as H'Yan-Ah sucked one of her ears in between her lips. It lasted only a few moments before H'Yan-Ah switched to the other one and Irianni found that she couldn't move and didn't want to.

When she felt a little warmth in Irianna's ear, H'Yan-Ah began to whisper, "Now, I was hunting once earlier this year. It was spring then, my larder was empty and I needed meat. So I walked through the forest and came upon two human girls walking together on a trail.

"They were holding each other's hands and after a time, I thought that they must really care for each other. They kissed whenever they stopped for longer than a moment to check where they were by some instrument that one of them had. I learned later that it was something known as a GPS, though I don't know what it means or how it does what it does – show where they were in relation to where they wanted to go. It was very bulky, needing to be held in one of their hands.

"I get better information from my helmet.

It wasn't hard to follow them, because while they looked around fairly often, they never looked back the way that they'd come – which I thought was a little foolish, since that was where I was most often."

"Wait," Irianni whispered in her mind, "They kissed? You know what that is called?"

H'Yan-Ah nodded, "Sure. I learned the word from my grandparents.

"The girls I was watching pressed their lips together at first, one girl to the other. If there was time for it, then they would open their mouths and use their tongues together. So that's still a kiss I think. It must have been pleasurable for them, from the soft sounds that they made to each other. I followed, trying to see what I could and wishing that I could get my hand into my armour.

"Where they went was a cabin which they must have paid some money to be able to use. It couldn't have belonged to either of them, not if they needed that instrument to even find it. I waited for a time outside after they went in and before long; they both ran out of the door with very little on for clothing. I didn't understand it. If the flies are that bad, why take off clothes until they were at the lake?"

She looked at Irianni, who stood still leaning against her with her eyes closed.

"Would you like me to kiss you?" H'Yan-Ah breathed into the other one's ear.

The sound from her was not indicative of anything like permission, though the answer which slipped into her mind was a pleasant and very affirmative one. H'Yan-Ah began to kiss Irianni and in a moment, her kisses were returned and it led to a little time of soft and quiet desperation between them both so that it took a little while before H'Yan-Ah could continue with her story in their thoughts.

"This is so good," Irianni moaned.

H'Yan-Ah nodded only a little, not wanting to break the kiss. She pulled back a little and licked along Irianni's lips. "Open your mouth. I want to suck your tongue."

Irianni slowly pushed her tongue out and H'Yan-Ah took it into her mouth. She ran her own tongue over and around Irianni's in a desire to welcome it before she began to suckle very softly.

Irianni felt herself getting wet, but it seemed that there had been little to no transition from one state to the other. She had no doubt that she'd been growing aroused before, but what H'Yan-Ah was doing was like opening a dam or something. She was flooding.

The next time that she thought of the way that she and H'Yan-Ah were kissing, Irianni noticed that she had a bit of saliva in her mouth and wondered what the right thing to do might be. She considered stopping H'Yan-Ah, then she just thought to swallow it.

Then she had a different thought and pulled her tongue back before pushing it into H'Yan-Ah's mouth again.

H'Yan-Ah moaned deeply and Irianni understood and did it again.

"Tell me more of those girls," Irianni said in her mind, "Please?"

H'Yan-Ah continued her tale in her mind, "When they got to the water, they looked around and seeing no one, they both took the rest of their clothing off and ran in to swim. I went back to the cabin which I found unlocked.

"I looked around and after a moment, I decided to find a place where I could watch them from without them knowing that I might be there. I looked up and saw a storage loft up above. I went back outside and hearing that they were still at the lake; I made water in the bushes before going back inside. I jumped up to the loft and hid myself."

She fell silent in her thoughts for a time as she tried to keep up with Irianni's kisses, which by then were growing just a little frantic. H'Yan-Ah reached for Irianni's face slowly and gently to get her to hold still for a moment. She felt Irianni's palm and her fingers over one of her nipples.

"Go on," Irianni said in her mind, "I need to know what they did together. Pleeease?"

H'Yan-Ah began again, "I waited for a long time as they ate a meal together and drank some dark red fluid. It came in a glass bottle and they shared it. I didn't know what it was then, but I've learned of it since and now I buy a little when I can because I like it."

"Wine," Irianni sighed as she kissed H'Yan-Ah a little hard, "It was wine – it must have been. A weak alcoholic solution which they make from grapes. It's pleasant to drink to them and is often consumed as a precursor to mating among them. I like it very much too.

What happened then?"

"Their clothing came off again," H'Yan-Ah smiled against the kisses which still came to her, "Really, I don't know why they even bother."

"They do it because ..." Irianni whispered in her mind, "Because they feel that it's proper to wear clothing almost all of the time. To them, the act of removing their clothes in front of each member of a couple feels ... naughty to them, a pleasant and dirty little thrill. Another precursor to mating.

Isn't my bottom clean yet?"

"Oh," H'Yan-Ah said as she removed her hand, "Sorry."

"Well don't take it away!" She heard Irianni hiss in her head, "I liked that. What did they do then?"

Y'HanAh grinned and it broke their kiss, "Sorry," she smiled.

She groaned softly for a long moment over the things that Irianni was doing to her nipple. "They got onto the bed together and did what you are doing to me now – which I like. Also, one of them did this to the other one."

She moved her hand and after pressing against Irianni for a moment, she had the room to move her hand in between them. Her fingers were circling Irianni's clitoris over her swollen mound a moment later.

"You're so wet," H'Yan-Ah groaned as she spoke with her lips against Irianni's.

It brought a deep moan from the shorter girl and H'Yan-Ah noticed the tail sliding up her thigh at that point, so she slipped her middle fingertip into Irianni's opening and drew it back along her furrow while keeping the rest of her middle finger in contact with the little bud and then repeated the movement again and again.

After a few moments, she slid her fingers inside, while maintaining as much gently circling pressure with her palm against Irianni's engorged clit as she could, knowing what would have been too much and never going that far.

Irianni whimpered and almost hung from H'Yan-Ah.

"Lean back against the wall," H'Yan-Ah groaned into Irianni's mind.

"Why?" came the soft question.

"Remember when I said that you had to trust me? This is a time just like that,"H'Yann-Ah said over the connection.

She felt Irianni's soft smile against her skin, "What am I in danger from now?"

"Missing the thing that they did next," H'Yan-Ah thought as she chuckled.

Irianni leaned back nervously.

H'Yan-Ah slid down slowly to her knees, kissing and nipping very softly on the journey until she reached out and took Irianni's hips in her hands.

Irianni looked down in a bit of surprise at this, "H'Yan-Ah, no one has ever – well not very well, as though they really wanted to. A girl that I met when I was moved from one base to another saw me and pulled me into a closet. She pulled my trousers down and licked me for a little while. I thought that I would turn to water from how it felt.

1...456789