Trying To Get By Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But she couldn't do it very long because of the danger of being caught. I asked her if we might meet somewhere and she told me that she was to leave later that day – to go to the base that I'd just left. She'd always wanted to do that and she said that she saw me and wanted to do it then very much."

Irianni groaned, "I knew then that I am cursed somehow."

"Then I want to try to make you feel a little blessed, if you can be patient while I learn this," she heard in her head as H'Yan-Ah smiled up, "And if we find that I'm any good at it, then forgive me if I set the bar as high as I can make it. Because now I really want to."

She leaned in and began her soft kisses, sucking a bit on either of Irianni's outer lips now and again before opening her mouth a little more to take in as much as she could get as she ran her tongue over the nub before she pulled back still sucking gently. When she sank her tongue in deeply the first time, Irianni reached for H'Yan-Ah's head, her fingers slipping in between the dark braids. "This? This is what they did? H'Yan-Ahhhhhh. I love this. I ha-have never finish- ..."

"I know, but if I can, I'll get you to finish." H'Yan-Ah said with a chuckle before beginning again. She reached up to run her palm over Irianni's hard belly for a moment, "I'm doing this to learn it. I want to, for you. I want to do it really well for you. Please tell me if I do anything wrong.

"Mmm, you taste so ..."

She began again and Irianni almost threw her head back into the wall, though she caught herself before it happened.

She groaned almost continually for the way that it felt to her. It hadn't been meant by either of them, but her first rush came to her quickly and she hung on to H'Yan-Ah's head, not wanting the moment to stop while also not wanting to hurt her with her hips – which seemed to have developed their own opinion of it all and needed to be thrust forward over and over.

Irianni gave soft little cries with every thrust until the one time that she moved her hips slowly and really cried out as her hips came to a stop. H'Yan-Ah felt the way that Irianni trembled in her hands and felt a bit proud – given the fact that she'd had zero experience and only a rough idea of what she'd been doing based on seeing some pictures and her desire to guide her very first try. She silently thanked her luck and her ship's ability to hack into the internet.

She went back to some very soft kisses, pleased and very happy over the discovery that she'd really liked to do this.

As it ended, Irianni apologised for pressing so hard with her hips, but H'Yan-Ah only smiled and said that she liked it, since it was easy for her to tell that at least she was doing nothing wrong.

They ended up with Irianni still standing, though just barely, it seemed to H'YanAh so she thought that Irianni might be more steady if she sat down.

She pulled away and moved around quickly to stand behind Irianni and reached her left hand under Irianni's arm to cup her breast, squeezing gently while sliding her right hand down Irianni's belly toward her mound. Irianni reacted by placing her right hand over H'Yan-Ah's to guide it along, leaning against H'Yan-Ah and tilting her head back with a sigh that H'Yan-Ah could feel.

She immediately lowered her mouth to a spot high up on Irianni's sholder and began to nuzzle and kiss her way slowly up Irianni's neck until she was licking just under her ear.

It made Irianni whimper and after a few moments, H'Yan-Ah whispered, "Trust me again, Irianni. I'm going to ease you down so you can sit."

Irianni's response was only "Nh-huhhh," so H'Yan-Ah took it as permission and began to lean back, taking Irianni with her. When she felt the wall against her shoulders, H'Yan-Ah slid down the wall slowly, holding Irianni carefully and forcing her knees apart gently with her own left knee as she eased down until she was crouching on the floor with Irianni straddling her left thigh, facing away from her.

"Just rest for a time," she whispered into Irianni's ear after kissing it again.

But Irianni turned her head back and reaching with her right hand to hold H'Yan-Ah's head, she began to kiss her hungrily, as though she absolutely needed it then, her tongue slipping deeply into H'Yan-Ah's mouth several times, moaning almost constantly.

She didn't understand it at first, but H'Yan-Ah suddenly realised that Irianni was trying to taste what she could of herself in H'Yan-Ah's mouth so she offered a little with her tongue in a gliding gesture.

Irianni's response was instant; her tongue coming back again and again so hungrily.

It puzzled H'Yan-Ah. She doubted that there was very much of anything to taste, but Irianna was plainly enjoying it, so she offered some of her saliva and in her head, she heard Irianni almost scream 'YES!'.

H'Yan-Ah reacted by reaching around, under Irianni's left arm to clutch and squeeze her left breast while doing the same thing with her right so that she was squeezing both breasts hard enough to make Irianni whimper and groan loudly. Her hips were already moving slowly, crushing her vulva against H'Yan-Ah's leg.

She felt their saliva run from their mouths to be washed away by the stream of warm water. In a little time, Irianni was rolling her hips and almost wailing into H'Yan-Ah's mouth when her next climax came.

She broke their kiss reluctantly, but she did need to breathe, so she made sure to keep her lips in some loose contact with H'Yan-Ah's as much as she could. H'Yan-Ah seemed to understand and she moaned softly to show that she was fine with it and wanting to stay close the way that they were.

"Thank you," Irianni groaned out the words softly as she dragged her lips across H'Yan-Ah's, "I cannot even say how good it was. I feel so foolish now for being afraid of you earlier."

H'Yan-Ah shook her head very gently and slowly as she reached up to hold her palm against Irianni's cheek and stroke with her thumb, "It's alright. It all got us to here, where we are now."

"You're so amazing to me, just when I look at you. Right now, the way that your eyes sparkle, it's like seeing tiny sparks from a campfire as they rise. You feel so warm against me."

Irianni smiled down from her perch on H'Yan-Ah's thigh, still not lifting her lips from where they rested lightly against H'Yan-Ah's, "I'm ... feeling better," she said, her accent coming out thickly, "My friend holds me. Makes me to feel safe for first time in so long. She makes me to feel good."

She kissed H'Yan-Ah softly again, "And she is so beautiful, my friend. I never ... have this before."

-------------------

It was a little silly for the way that it became difficult for them to leave the shower, each one feeling a strange and wonderful need to remain in contact with the other one.

H'Yan-Ah smiled in a way that almost made Irianni sob, "There are crew chambers here. You could choose one for yourself if you want. But I would be happy if we could sleep together, fiery one, unless you don't want that."

"Why do you call me that?" Irianni smiled curiously.

"Ah well," H'Yan-ah laughed in a low tone, "You only feel your kisses from your side. I feel them from mine and they burn with your want. I was intrigued after a while until I learned through your thoughts that you're really happy – as you told yourself."

She chuckled down low in her throat, "You can't imagine how proud that makes me feel."

"Oh yes I can," Irianni sighed as she kissed H'Yan-Ah softly, "I hear you thinking too. I can hear how you think that I'm beautiful. I've ... never known something like that. I'm so happy that someone wants me.

I should tell you that I can be silly sometimes. I never noticed it until I woke up here with you, H'Yan-Ah. Now I am a little afraid to trust my foolish mouth."

"You make me smile and laugh," H'Yan-Ah replied, "I could get used to this – I really WANT to get used to this, so don't let it bother you. I feel proud to have you to hold, so then let's sleep together and we'll see what comes of it."

Irianni did let out one sob as she realized that she'd found someone who wanted her to be herself as well, but she wouldn't let any more out. They smiled at each other and rested their foreheads together for a time.

"I wanted to kiss you that way because, "Irianni whispered, "Because it was a way for me to say how I felt, and also, I wanted to taste myself on you before the water took the last of it away. I ... I felt a little proud that you seemed to want it so much before. I felt and saw how you took it. I wanted to give it even more then.

"When we kissed, when you were holding me on your knee, I ... "

She looked down, "I suddenly had to have what I tasted in your mouth. I wanted as much as I could find." She sighed, "It was a little crazy."

"I don't mind," H'Yan-Ah smiled, "but I liked doing it with you. Talking about it ... not so much."

Irianni thought about it for a moment and smiled, "Perhaps that is best. I like your thoughts very much."

At last, they managed to get each other dried off to some extent. H'Yan-Ah took Irianni's hand and led her to the galley.

---------------------------------------

H'Yan-Ah sat for a time, not really terribly hungry, but making a bit of a show of pretending to eat while she watched Irianni consume what to her was a slightly amazing volume of food. But then she just thought that for someone who lived half-starved, it might not be that much. When she noticed Irianni slowing down, she got up from the table and walked around to where Irianni was sitting. Irianni wiped her lips on the napkin and looked up.

"Come with me," H'Yan-Ah smiled, "I want to show you something."

Irianni stood up and let H'Yan-Ah take her hand. She was led to a room which was dimly lit more by displays than by area lighting.

"The flight deck and control area," H'Yan-Ah said quietly as they walked toward one wall.

"How many were there in the crew?" Irianni asked, "This is a big thing."

"Not so large," H'Yan-Ah smiled, "It was made for preliminary exploration. The type was designed for long missions, but with total self-sufficiency wherever possible. That means that more room is needed. This one arrived here with a crew of eight though four were killed in the hard landing, through stupidity from what I was told."

She pointed, "Up there was an open place which I changed slightly. It was created for observation and a bit of plant cultivation to grow plants. The idea was to produce the vegetables needed for a healthy diet during long missions and also to provide a natural way to exchange carbon dioxide for oxygen. There are light sources above which can be adjusted for many portions of the light spectrum to suit whatever is required.

"My first planting was fried as soon as any shoots came up. That's when I found out how to configure the light for a lot less ultraviolet and more midrange."

They walked along a wide ramp which spiralled around the outer edge and took them upward. "There are outer shields which are to protect the dome, but I like to lower them when I can so that I can look outside. Where we are, the view is limited to the surrounding forest most times, but natural sunlight does manage to enter and it gives the heat that we were talking about earlier."

Irianni gasped as she walked up the last part and into the mostly circular room. There was what looked like a small forest glade before her - a few trees and bushes – even a carpet of healthy moss. She stepped forward and crouched to feel the soft moss.

"I tried to grow grass originally," H'Yan-Ah said, "but it requires cutting to keep it to a reasonable height. I thought that growing the moss would be impossible, but it seems to like this place, so it grows."

Irianni looked around, completely spellbound at what she saw around her, "But ... the trees ..."

H'Yan-Ah shrugged, "They were chosen by my father for their limited growth. They will not grow much larger than they are now."

"It seems so ... natural," Irianni whispered in awe.

"Not completely," H'Ya-Ah said quietly, not wanting to take anything away from what Irianni was feeling. "Some of it is, yes. But I can't have much of any insect life here. The food garden over there, as an example, I have to pollinate it by hand, not having any bees in here."

They walked into the grove and Irianni stood staring at the cold darkness outside of the wall. Out there, there was very little light, other than what came from the stars above. The winds had abated to a large degree, but she could still see the way that the snow on the ground was kicked up by a gust now and then. They could hear the wind's gusts, the sounds brought to them by microphones outside of the dome.

But inside where they were, it was warm and a little humid, altogether very pleasant and beautiful.

She turned and reached to put her arm around H'Yan-Ah. It turned into a hug and she sighed, "I am back to being in a magical place."

"I didn't mean to make anything more than a garden to grow some food," H'Yan-Ah said very quietly. "But I always feel that what's out there is as much mine as it is anyone's. Yet the way that they seek for me, once they know of me – and you," she said, "It's as though we have no right to any of it in their view. I'm half-human, and so are you. The world, this Earth, it was here long before there was anything like humans. They talk a good deal about saving it and sustaining it, but their actions say something else.

This area is a preserve to them by some rules that they made up. Yet outside it, the only things which prevent them from ploughing it all up are the many rocks in the ground and the cold climate at this latitude. They rarely put these preserve areas in prime areas for their agriculture."

She put her arm around Irianni's shoulders, "So I changed a little of what my father and I made here. Now it's a place for me – and you - and I'll keep them away if I have to."

Irianni pointed, "That one looks like a Christmas tree. I know that it wasn't the purpose, but if I think like that, then I've never seen a more perfect one."

She looked around, "It's strange to see things like this. Here, it's warm and so inviting. I think that I could spend days in this place. Yet out there, just beyond, it looks like a place where I wouldn't want to be again – at least until the spring."

She eased her head down against H'YanAh's shoulder and sighed, "Have you ever slept here?"

"Not intentionally," H'YanAh smiled, "There were times when I came here, bringing a meal to eat while just looking at everything. I fell asleep several times. It's always very peaceful in this place. I can let you see it in a different way, if you'd like."

She stepped away and walked to a panel on a pedestal. After a few keystrokes, the outer shields slowly rose up over the outside of the dome as large, curved triangles which met at the center over their heads. Irianni wanted to groan a little, but before she could, she was looking at a similar scene projected inwards from the shields themselves.

She found herself staring at the same scenery from the same viewpoint, but now it was during a summer night rather than a winter one. The sounds now were of crickets and night birds calling. Irianni gaped at the transformation, though she knew how it was done, by playing a recording taken over the summer.

A soft sound began and she looked up to see the patterns of raindrops as they landed on the outside surface of the dome. She saw that H'Yan-Ah had returned to stand with her as she watched.

"It is ... "Irianni began, "so -"

There was a bright flash in the heavens and then the long booming of a peal of thunder. Irianni jumped against H'Yan-Ah, who smiled and held her close as the rumbling continued.

"You planned that," Irianni grinned, "You knew that it would come!"

H'Yan-Ah chuckled, "I forgot about it, actually. But I suppose that it won't do no good to say –"

"No, it won't," Naida laughed, waving a finger at H'Yan-Ah.

Irianni couldn't stop looking all around at everything, now that she was prepared for the lightning that came now and again, "Such a wonderful place. I especially like the rain right now."

She put her arms around H'Yan-Ah's neck and smiled, "I like it when it rains. I can like it whenever it comes, but my very favourite rains are the ones which come in the night when the summer's at it's warmest. Somehow, it brings the want out in me and if I have a safe place to sleep, I always play a lot then in my bed. If I can, if I am in a place for it and I know where I can step in the darkness, I like to walk out in the rain – especially if it's a warm rain."

She leaned against H'Yan-Ah for the way that it felt so good to her and she smiled a little more. "If I'm out in the wild country and sure that no one else is there – that no one could be watching me, I take my clothes off and put them in a bag. It feels really good on my skin if it's not cold."

She turned to stand facing H'Yan-Ah and looked down to about the level of H'Yan-Ah's collarbones, but her eyes showed that she wasn't focussing there very much as her voice took on a slightly distant tone.

"I've always thought that I would very much like to make love on a night like that, even in the soft rain. I'm a little sure that the mosquitoes would like me very much then, but it's a very romantic thought that I hold in my heart.

"A dream of mine."

She shook her head slowly, still not looking up, and her voice was still sounding a little far away. "It's my dream. I've never had someone to make love with on such a night, but I know that it must be good then, in a good place for it.

I sometimes think of it. You know, just when I begin to play with myself, I think of it and dream a little. Those times have always been the best for me. My imagined lover then knows just what to do for me.

I have never had such a lover, but if I did ...

"... if I did ..."

She finished her thought as a whisper that H'Yan-Ah could barely make out, other than what came to her through Irianni's thoughts.

"I would never let her go.

"I would love her forever – as long as I ever could."

H'Yan-Ah hugged Irianni a little tightly, "I've never had such a lovely dream. But now, after hearing yours, I can't think of anything better. I think I might like to try very hard to make your dream come to life if I can."

Irianni looked up very slowly. It came as a shock to see that she'd been crying quietly. H'Yan-Ah saw the wet lines from Irianni's sad eyes.

Irianni blinked then and another wave ran down.

H'Yan-Ah felt some of the pain in Irianni then as she felt the stinging at the corners of her own eyes. She knew that the tears came out of Irianni never having had the chance at her dream.

She felt sad – not for herself, even though she'd had none of the chances that Irianni had. She felt more for Irianni and grew suddenly determined to make that one dream happen.

She kissed Irianni as softly as she could and when she broke it, she smiled, "I think that I might be beginning to fall in love, sweet one. At least, I do know that I care for you, so I ... I guess that ... I hope that's what it is.

"I've seen a little of your heart and It's so pure to me, like a warm, soft diamond, but every bit as bright. Is there a night that would be best to try to make a beautiful girl's dream come true just a little?"

Irianni blinked and then smiled self-consciously for a moment, "This is so magical, I think that any night would ... "

She refocused then, "What is the day? I've never been very religious, but I've always felt that Christmas Eve must hold a fair bit of magic, just because. It hasn't passed, has it? If it has, we can try for the Orthodox one."

H'Yan-Ah shook her head, "The display on the shield controls said that it is the twenty-fourth of the month. It's Christmas Eve. Dawn will be in only a few hours."

1...456789