Trying to Get it on with My Sister

Story Info
Pat is ready to fuck his sister... if he can get to her.
4.1k words
4.55
40.9k
29

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is part four of what I believe will be a ten part series following an evolving incestuous relationship between adult siblings. You would enjoy this much more if you read the previous three, but it can also be read as a standalone. All characters in sexual situations are over 18.***

Traveling during COVID was hard. There were many obstacles and issues that made normally simple trips utterly frustrating. And that was for people who weren't dying to finally fuck their sister, like I was.

The beginning of the COVID lockdowns came just weeks after the end of my sister Kelly's marriage. She ended up crashing on my couch in my 1-bedroom apartment, which was tight quarters for a brother and sister in their late thirties and early forties respectively.

We were bound to butt heads a bit, but our issues didn't involve dirty dishes in the sink, or a toilet seat left up. Our fight was over masturbation, namely that we both wanted to be able to do it, and we both got mad at the other for being too loud.

Rather than leading to a shouting match or her looking for somewhere else to stay, we ended up masturbating together. At first it was just sitting side by side on the couch as we watched porn together, but before too long we were getting off to one another, rather than just next to one another.

Kelly had asked me about taking it further, but I had been reluctant. On the night of her 44th birthday I shared a sex tape of me fucking my second ex-wife and topped off the night by giving Kelly a facial. She was over the moon, and I really thought we were on our way to doing more.

Then Kelly got a voicemail from her daughter back in Texas, and before I knew it she was a whirlwind of packing and planning. Less than 24 hours after I came on my sister's face, I was dropping her off at the airport.

I was bereft.

A few days later was my 40's birthday and Kelly surprised me with a sex tape of her own, as well as a pair of her dirty panties. Within minutes of coming while watching the tape and smelling her panties I made up my mind to get to Houston as soon as I could.

I should have booked a ticket on the flight I saw the next day, but it was kind of pricy and I let work responsibly hold me up, which was dumb because I worked remotely and could've just taken my work computer along with me. Instead I booked a ticket on a flight on the following Friday... six very long days away.

That whole week I watched Kelly's sex tape over and over while huffing her dirty Calvin Kline's. I needed to see her so bad it was bordering on obsession which made it that much harder when she called me out of the blue on the morning of the flight.

"I'm so sorry Pat, but I think it'd be better if you didn't come down right now."

"Shit... Is everything ok?" I asked truly crestfallen.

"Kinda. Reagan and Wayne had a huge fight and now she wants to come crash in my hotel room till it all blows over." She explained, referencing her daughter and ex-husband.

"I understand Kel. Real life comes first. But, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really bummed."

"I know. Me too, Pat. I was really looking forward to it. Like... really, really, really looking forward to it."

After hanging up I considered just taking the flight anyway since I wasn't going to be able to get my money back, but in COVID times that seemed like a dumb risk. So instead I just queued up Kelly's sex tape again and gave myself a pity wank.

I booked another flight for Thanksgiving because Reagan was supposed to be spending the holiday with Wayne and his Pastor father. Plus, since Thanksgiving is a family holiday it only seemed right that I spend it railing my sister.

That time I actually made it to the airport before it fell apart. I was on the phone with Kelly arranging for her to pick me up when I got a text that my flight was canceled by the airline due to a lack of pilots. It felt like a really cruel joke, or perhaps fate trying to stop us from making a mistake, and I didn't know which one I preferred.

By mid-December I was ready to just walk to Houston if I had to. Kelly was still in the hotel, and quickly running through the payoff cash her father-in-law had given her in order to expedite the divorce. She was talking about trying to find a job so she could get an apartment which meant almost no possibility that she would come back and live with me again, which is what I really wanted.

I was never totally at ease with either of my ex-wives. I always felt like I had to watch my step around them, especially sexually. But for the six months Kelly and I lived together I felt like the most genuine version of myself that I had ever experienced. I learned to push past the kind of ingrained shame society puts on us and really woke up to my desires.

But no matter how hard the separation had been on me it had to be a million times worse for Kelly, because she was torn between two strong desires. She told me again and again how much she wanted for us to be together again, but unlike me she couldn't say she wanted it more than anything in the world. She made it clear that all things being equal she would fuck me every day, but she had to look after her daughter first and foremost.

Early in the morning of December 22nd my phone woke me from a deep sleep. It was Kelly and she greeted me by saying "Auburn Alabama."

"Good morning to you too. What about it?"

"It's about halfway. I know you were going to go to Mom's house for Christmas, but its ridiculous that we haven't made this happen yet."

"What about Reagan? I thought she was going to spend Christmas with you at the hotel?"

"She's going to the cabin with Wayne and his folks. She and Wayne have been getting along a bit better the last few days, but really I think she's just trying to stay in the family's good graces so they will pay for her to go to college."

As Kelly talked I put Auburn in Google Maps to see how long it would take to get there. 789 Miles and around 12 hours. It was a bit closer for Kelly but she was right, it was just about halfway.

"When do we leave?" was all I asked.

She said we should both leave first thing the next morning. It would take both of us most of the day to get there, but then we would spend four nights together before I had to get back to work and she had to get back to Reagan.

I spent the rest of the day getting a bag together, booking a room for us in Auburn, and trimming my pubes. I wanted to look my best for Kelly. Before turning in I jerked off to her video again to heighten the anticipation, not that I needed to after all this build up.

My alarm went off at 5 AM and after taking a quick piss and making a huge cup of coffee I was in my car and headed south by 5:22. I was dying to know when Kelly left, but I didn't want to bother her that early, since she did have a bit shorter drive than I did.

I guess I zoned out a bit while driving, because the next thing I new my phone was ringing as I sped down I-95. It was just before 8 AM as I answered Kelly's call.

"Hey, I'm almost to I-85. Where are you?" I asked.

"I just crossed the Texas/Louisiana boarder. Although I have to keep checking my speed because I keep looking down and realizing that I'm going 90."

"Yeah, same here. I guess we're pretty eager, huh?"

"Little bit... little bit."

"Drive safe Kel. See you at the hotel."

"Yeah you will Paddy."

I got a second wave of energy that lasted all the way to my second gas stop just across the South Carolina Boarder. When I got back in the car I saw I missed a call from Kelly while I was filling up, and I had a moment of panic as I called her back.

She answered saying "We made a huge mistake Pat." and my head fell into my hands. After about 5 seconds of silence she continued "We thought Helen Slater was the hot blonde doctor in Roadhouse, but it was Kelly Lynch. I'm so sorry."

"Fuck Kelly! Don't do that to me. I was sure you were going to say that you had to turn back."

"Sorry Paddy. I've been in this car so long I needed to think of a way to amuse myself. Plus, I thought if I messed with you that you might end of disciplining me."

"Fuck Kel, you're killing me! I swear, If I make it there without getting a speeding ticket it'll be a miracle."

"Me too little bro." she said with a giggle, knowing that the only time we ever referred to each other that way was when we were trying to be over-the-top flirty about our incestuous attractions.

Just a few days past the shortest day of the year the sun started to set as I approached the Georgia/Alabama boarder. It was almost 6 PM central when I finally saw the Exit 57 sign. Two miles to go.

I pulled into the Hilton Parking lot worried I wouldn't be able to stand up straight, let alone summon the energy to ravage my sister. I reached my arms up into the air to stretch my back out when I was blinded by the headlights of a pick up pulling in opposite me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kelly screeched as she sprung from the truck.

"Fuck, you're older than me! How are you so spry after a ride like that?"

"Did we seriously get here at exactly the same time?" She said ignoring my insult slash question. She threw her arms around me and gave me a huge hug. She stared up at me for a few seconds and we both kind of froze looking at each other.

"No one knows us here. No one knows we're..." she said before I cut her off by kissing her deeply.

This may sound odd, but I had spent so much time thinking about fucking her, or eating her out, or her blowing me that I hadn't spent hardly any time thinking about a plain old first kiss. But it was better than I could have possibly imagined. It was the most aroused I had been by a kiss since high school.

Her hands roamed my back as she furiously kissed me back. I ran my right hand up her back and wrapped it around the back of her neck as I pulled her even closer to me. Who knows how long that kiss would have lasted, but we were interrupted by another car pulling into the lot.

"Don't let me stop y'all." said a smirking white haired guy as he walked past us toward the front door.

We decided it was best to give him time to check, in so we hugged again and then began collecting our bags. We kept looking at each other and just laughing. After over two months apart and a few false starts we were finally going through with it.

I grabbed her hand as we started walking toward the lobby. When we reached the double doors I reluctantly pulled my hand out of hers so I could put don an N95 mask. Kelly gave me an odd look, that I initially took for her thinking I didn't want to hold her hand as we walked in, but it ended up being about the mask.

"Paddy, come on. This is The South" she said as we walked up to the front desk.

"Don't stereotype Kel. There was a 'mask required' sign on the door."

The old guy from the parking lot came out of the the door behind the desk and laughed as he saw me. "Y'all don't need to wear that thing in here you know."

"See Pat! I told you!" Kelly said in a truly almighty I-told-you-so tone of voice.

"I didn't want to assume...." I said feebly, as I took my mask off and handed my credit card and ID to the desk clerk. "Checking in. O'Connor."

"Pleasure to have y'all here." He said typing away. "Maryland huh?" he asked, looking at my license. "All you northerners just think we're a bunch of hicks down here don't you?" He said with a big belly laugh.

"You know Maryland is pretty famously below the Mason-Dixon line, right?" I answered with kidding smile.

"Oh sure its below the line, but it was still in the Union. Its not really 'The South' though is it?" he said activating the key cards. "Hell even Virginia is suspect these days. Lots of those folks think we're nothing but a bunch of sister-fuckers down here."

Kelly and I lost it. I laughed so hard I had actual tears in the corner of my eyes. The desk clerk seemed a bit taken aback by, what must've seemed like an outsized reaction to his self-deprecating humor.

"I'm from Texas, and when we got married my dad said something similar to him." she said patting me on the back. "So you kind of walked into a bit of an inside joke."

Damn she was quick.

With our key cards procured we made our way to the elevator. Even though it was only two stories up the ride felt like an eternity. I swiped one of the key cards and the light blinked red. Just what I needed, another obstacle. Luckily the second one worked, and within seconds there we were. Secreted behind the hotel door: a brother and sister who had been waiting months to fuck each other. In Alabama, of all places.

We started kissing again right next to the bathroom door, Kelly unzipped her jeans and started to pull me to the door before turning to back on to the toilet.

"Sorry Pat, I'm dying for a pee." she said as she sat. "remember when we were little in that place in Ocean City when we would go at the same time?"

I hadn't thought about it in years, but after all that driving my 40 year old bladder needed attending to as well. So, I pulled my dick out and started pissing in the shower. I turned and looked at Kelly's face and saw her eyes locked on my urinating member.

I shook, she wiped, and within seconds we were standing in the bathroom kissing with our pants around our ankles. Kelly spun us around so her back was to the shower before nimbly turning the water on as we kissed.

"We've both been in the car for the better part of the day. I'm not opposed to disgusting sex, but I want our fist time to be a bit more respectable than that." she explained.

I couldn't argue with that logic. I pulled my shirt over my head and kicked my jeans off. Within seconds we were standing under the hot water together. She unwrapped the soap and made a big show of lathering up her hands. Then she bit her lip and raised her eyebrows before dropping her hands down.

One went to my shaft and soaped it up while the other went into her own crotch. As she did a through job of cleaning our genitals I grabbed the soap up and lathered my hands up. I soaped up her underarms and then did my own. Then she grabbed the soap and went to work cleaning first her ass crack and then mine. A pretty good idea since we had done all that siting.

By the time Kelly grabbed the shampoo to do her hair I was lathering my hands up again. When I slid one hand down her ass crack and the other down her pubic mound to her pussy she looked up at me and smiled.

"Wanted to be extra sure huh?"

"Just trying to be helpful." I said as I simultaneously grazed her asshole with my left middle finger and probed her pussy with my right.

We started kissing again with her fingers in her sudsy hair and my sudsy fingers in her. She pulled me back so she could rinse her hair without breaking our kiss and she moaned into my mouth as I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass.

I don't remember which of us turned the faucet off, but once the sound of the water was gone the tile of the bathroom enveloped us in a barrage of our reverberated moans and the sound of my fingers exploring Kelly's very wet pussy.

We didn't even bother drying off, instead we made our way to the closer of the two king sized beds, still joined together by fingers and mouths. I backed her up to the bed, and as her legs hit it she flopped back pulling me on top of her. We were still kissing like horny teens when I grabbed her hands and pinned them on the bed above her.

I used my knee to push her legs farther apart and I rocked my hips to rub my cock against her wet cunt. With my hands still pinning her to the bed and our tongues still wrestling I pulled back till the head of my cock came to rest against her opening. I broke our kiss and looked in her eyes as I slowly pushed into her.

Her breath caught as my first slow thrust finally sealed the incestuous deal. She felt so fucking good. I stayed inside her, not moving at all as I looked down at her face. We had been kissing so much and I was so aroused that I had quite a bit of saliva in my mouth, and as I stared down at my sister's face I began to absent-mindedly drool.

Kelly lunged up as far as she could reach with her arms pinned, and stuck her tongue out. I spit directly in her face just as I finally began to pump my cock inside her.

"Fuck yeah Pat. I want you to fuck me like fucking whore." she said through gritted teeth with a glob of my spit covering her still open left eye.

She struggled to try and free her arms as I began to buck my hips into her. I had truly never experienced sex like this in my whole life. Through all that time masturbating together we had learned what turned each other on, and found that we had similar tastes. We both liked it rough and filthy.

I didn't have to think before I acted. It was the most unencumbered sex I had ever had. I was pounding into Kelly with all I had and she was just smiling up at me. Eventually I pulled out of her and rolled her over on her belly. She thrust her ass up in the air and looked back at me with an expression that said "well?"

Not missing a beat, I raised my hand up in the air and quickly brought it down hard on her left ass cheek. Seemingly unimpressed, she shot a bratty look at me and wiggled her ass. So, I reached up and grabbed a fist full of her wet hair with my right hand and pulled her head back as I began repeatedly smacking her ever reddening ass with my left.

After a few dozen blows she finally whimpered "I'm sorry I teased you on the phone little brother."

"And what are you going to do to make it up to me?"

"Well I guess I could let you eat my ass." she said dragging out the word "could" as if it were a big deal and not something we both dying to do. But I'm a good sport, so I played along.

I went from pulling her hair back to pushing her face down into the mattress. Ever the helpful sister, she reached back with both hands and spread her ass open for me. I pushed my tongue into her ass crack and began to licking and sucking her asshole drawing deep moans from her muffled by the bedspread.

I went lower tasting her pussy for the first time while still attending to her asshole with my thumb. I knew what to do next thanks to the sex tape she had sent me for my birthday a few months before.

I got up on my knees behind her and sunk my cock into her pussy while my thumb worked its way into her asshole. Now she was whimpering into the mattress as I moved my hips from side to side to stir my dick around inside of her. I thought she was enjoying the teasing but she pushed herself off the mattress and looked back at me before growling "Fucking fuck me!"

I didn't have to be told twice. So many things about my sister drove me wild, but her ass was right at the top of the list. For a mom in her mid 40's Kelly worked hard to stay healthy, but her slight belly, bouncy medium sized tits, and fat ass gave her the kind of curves that looked great in clothes, but even better in motion as she fucked.

Looking down and seeing ripples spreading across her pleasingly plump ass as I pounded into her turned me on so much I thought I might just come right then and there. I reached around her and grabbed a hold of her swaying tit with my free hand, but kept my eyes locked on her butt.

"You like that view?" Kelly purred, looking back at me over her own shoulder.

All I could do was grunt in reply and return my gaze to my cock in her pussy and my thumb in her ass. By now I had been pumping into her at top speed for a few minutes and I was sweating pretty seriously, with drop after drop slipping from my nose and chin down to her lower back and collecting in the little sacral dimple above her ass crack.

"Goddamn you've got a perfect pussy Kelly" I said, drawing a moan from her.

It was then that Kelly began to come. I had seen her come while masturbating nightly for five moths, and I had watched her coming in her sex tape dozens of times, but the feeling of her pussy spasming around my cock was otherworldly. She clamped down especially hard on one of my outward thrusts and I popped out of her.

12