Trying to Get it on with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled on her back and started rubbing her clit as I threw my leg over her chest to straddle her. I stoked my cock looking down at her face, and she didn't have to say a word. She didn't have to ask me to come on her face again, like I had months earlier for her birthday, she just smiled and nodded her head.

Finally after months of jerking off together... after being apart... and after exchanging sex tapes we finally arrived at this moment. I let out a deep groan as I came on her face, in her hair and on her tits before slumping on the bed next to her.

"That was amazing Kelly."

"Oh my god, yeah it was. I thought it would be great, but it was better than I had even hoped for." she said before rolling over and kissing me with her come and spit covered face.

I broke our kiss and said "I guess its a good thing we didn't use the towels to dry off after the pre-sex shower, huh? It looks like you need another one!"

We showered together again and went to the Italian place next door to get takeout that we ate in the room as we caught up. By ten we were both so tired and stuffed from eating that we skipped fucking again and just turned in together in the dry bed. We had three more nights before we had to return to our respective realities.

But they were three amazing nights!

(The story continues soon...)

12