Trying to Understand My Sister

Story Info
Kelly wants her brother to know she's down for anything.
5.1k words
4.49
32k
37

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is part five of what I believe will be a ten part series following an evolving incestuous relationship between adult siblings. You would enjoy this much more if you read the previous four, but it can also be read as a standalone. All characters in sexual situations are over 18. There is also mention of potential sexual assault***

Waking up naked next to my sister after the first time we had sex was one of those things in life that I would've never anticipated loving. Like dark chocolate or French films with subtitles, I went decades never even considering it as an option, but it was now one of my very favorite things.

She rolled out of bed, nude herself, and tiptoed to the bathroom, apparently not seeing that I was also awake. Such a considerate big sister!

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave." I croaked in a dehydrated morning voice.

"Ha ha" Kelly fake laughed over her shoulder, not because it was a worn out old line, but because it was a worn out old line that our dad used to say to our mom every time she left for work in the morning.

Being a big country music fan, our old man also loved to sing The Bellamy Brother's hitIf I Said You Had a Beautiful Body, Would You Hold it Against Me to Mom as they danced in the kitchen while making dinner before he went off to his third-shift job.

Reminiscing about our decidedly lower-middleclass yet totally wholesome upbringing provided a jarring contrast to the depraved things we had done the night before. Though oddly enough for a lapsed Catholic, I wasn't feeling a shred of guilt.

The toilet flushed and I heard her brushing her teeth, so I popped up and headed in to follow suit. While I was pissing she kissed me on the cheek and slapped my ass, before reminding me to also brush my teeth.

By the time I was done with my morning routine she was back under the covers in the bed we had shared. I climbed in behind her and wrapped my arm around her chest while scooting my crotch to rest against the curve of her ass.

I gathered her hair up so I could kiss the back of her neck while simultaneously pawing at her breasts. In no time she was groaning and pushing her ass back into my hardening cock. Once i began rolling her now hard nipple between my thumb and middle finger she bucked back at me like a power forward boxing out in basketball, effectively pushing me away.

She rolled over and got on top of me, sandwiching my now fully hard dick between my pelvis and her own wetness. After a few well executed oscillations she had successfully lubricated at least the underside, but my big sis has never been one for half measures.

She grinned at me as she shuffled backwards and nestled between my legs. She was making a big show of tasting herself off me as she slowly worked her way down my shaft. It was driving me crazy, both in the way that make your toes curl and the way that can build up a crushing amount of anticipation very quickly.

Years of torturing me when we were growing up made Kelly something of an expert in my facial expressions. Seeing that I was getting impatient she began to move even slower, deliberately gliding her flattened tongue up and down my cock. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she slowly began to take the head into her mouth. As she took a very long pause to lightly suck the tip, I thought I caught a bit of a curl of a smile on the corner of her partially full mouth.

So I did what any little brother would do when his big sister was teasing him. I went full brat mode. I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her down onto my dick while also thrusting my hips up, and within no time her mouth was considerably more full.

I pumped up into Kelly's throat causing her to began to make glucking noises as drool dripped from her mouth and tears ran from her eyes. I had never forcefully fucked someone's face like this, but once I had started I fully lost control. I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and pulled her down until her nose was nestled in my pubes.

Frankly, I was a little disappointed that she wasn't gagging. The drool and tears were still flowing but she seemed as if she could just crouch in front of me with my cock in her throat all day with no bother.

So I redoubled my efforts and really started thrusting up into her throat making my balls slap against the underside of her chin. Kelly didn't fight back or make any moves to stop me, rather she collected some of her drool and started to play with my asshole. I had only been awake for half an hour and I was already having a the best day.

after a few minutes of this it became apparent to me that I was going to get worn long before she wasn't going to be able to take it anymore. So, I stopped thrusting, and changed to just pulling her head down on my dick, using her like a sex toy, and that's when she finally gagged. As I had found out my sister was a world class cocksucker, so triggering her gag reflex made me feel ten feet tall, or maybe ten inches long.

As much as I wanted to fuck Kelly again there was nothing in the world that could have stopped me from coming in her mouth at that moment. Looking down at my own sister slobbering, crying and now choking on my cock seemed to break my mind in two. One part of me was perfectly centered in the moment and experiencing pleasure fully, completely, and highly unique to this situation.

But as I began to come and Kelly gagged even more, verging on retching, I felt like I had finally gone to far. Not because she was my sister, but because I had lost all control and gotten out of hand.

When I unclenched my fists and released her hair, she pulled away from my dick quickly, taking a deep breath before coughing up spit and come. She had snot, and what I learned later was come, dripping out of her nose and it was hard to tell what was redder: her cheeks or her eyes.

She looked bedraggled if not abused.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Kelly. I... I got a bit carried away. You were driving me crazy and I..."

As I was speaking she blew her nose a few times before crawling over to me and putting her hand over my mouth to stop me. When she removed it she looked down at me and smiled.

That put me at ease, and I was about to say something to that effect but she had other ideas. She spat a combination of all that face-fucking drool, snot, and my own come on my face before throwing a leg over my chest and bringing her pussy to within inches of my sloppy mouth.

Now it was her turn to fuck my face. Both hands grabbed my hair tightly and she pulled my face up into her crotch. Rather than lower herself all the way down so I could eat her with my head on the mattress she pulled me up so I had to strain to reach her.

Not that I was complaining.

I loved looking up her torso to see the sex crazed look on her face as well as her tits being pressed together by her arms as she held onto my hair. After licking her labia and probing her hole with my tongue for a few minutes while purposely ignoring her clit, she reversed course and went from pulling my head up to forcing it down into the mattress.

Seconds after pinning me down she thrust her pussy down on my face and started to roll her hips to rub it all over my lips and outstretched tongue. Eventually she rocked herself into place so that her clit was poised between my lips. She barked at me "suck me PeeDee" calling me by the name she used for me when she was a toddler.

Her pubic hair was pushed tight against my nose, and as she started to come I realized that I had no access to air. I tried opening my mouth as wide as possible to catch a quick breath from the direction of her asshole but I also got a bit of wetness that caused me to start to choke.

Far from stopping to see if I was ok, she went back to rubbing her pussy all over my mouth as her orgasms tore through her. I caught a clean breath at one point as she bucked up, which probably kept me from passing out, but she settled right back down on my face until she was fully satiated.

She rolled off me and laid next to me laughing at me as I alternated between breathing deeply and coughing.

"Goddamn Kel! That was amazing. Better than last night. And calling me by my childhood nickname was fucked up and awesome" I managed between coughs.

"I'm glad you liked that, perv. And I agree, it was especially good, but..." she looked like she was wrestling with something, and she took a deep breath before continuing. "You need to know that I'm pretty much up for anything, and - this isn't a criticism by the way - it can sometimes take me out of the moment if you apologize. I'm all for consent and checking in to make sure that everything is ok, but with someone I trust... someone who I know won't judge me, and who I'm not going to judge, just do what you feel and I'll give you honest feedback if I don't like it."

"Sounds fair to me. Fair, and... more than a little exciting!"

She sat there silent for a few moments and I couldn't tell if she was happy to have unburdened herself, or if she was just in post-nut bliss.

"Do you remember when we were kids, when Mom would go on a rant about people who were O+ blood types needing to give blood more?"

Talk about a staggering non-sequitur! Nonetheless, I decided to just go with it and answer.

"Ah... yeah. Since we were all O+ she said we should donate because we're the universal donor."

"Yes, Right! Well somewhere along the line I learned that AB+ is the universal receiver..." upon seeing my ever deepening confusion she attempted to make her point more quickly "What I'm getting at here is: shortly after I started having sex, I began to see myself as a kind of 'universal receiver' sexually. There's pretty much nothing that I'm not willing to try. Plus, there's very little I don't enjoy, and even when I don't enjoy it, I kind of get off on the idea that the person with me is getting what they need from me."

"Interesting" I said, drawing out the word to convey that my mind was already racing with ideas.

"So if the spirit moves you to try something out with me, go for it. I trust you, and if I want you to stop I'll tell you... with words, or, with my hands if my mouth is full."

I laughed at that line, but was also very intrigued.

"So... you're..." I began before she quickly cut me off.

"A total slut? Yeah."

"I was going to say 'down for anything' but I guess that sums it up too."

"I've never felt the need to explain this to anyone - not even my therapist - but from the very moment I became sexually aware I also became greedy for any sexual experience I could get."

"I can relate to that!" I said mostly serious but in a joking way.

"No Pat, I mean it. I would sit in class thinking about what everyone in the room would look like between my legs. I fantasized endlessly until I finally got to the point where I could start doing sexual things, but that only opened my eyes to new opportunities, which lead to me fantasizing even more."

I could clearly detect a host of different emotions on her face and in her voice as she unburdened herself to me.

"But as a young woman in the 90's on the Eastern Shore of Maryland I was never going to be allowed to get away with that for long. I already told you about pushing Sean into rough sex with me" she said referencing her first boyfriend "but that wasn't the reason I stayed away after I went to college. It was because of what happened with Dr. Baines."

Her mention of the school district superintendent jogged memories of when I was younger. There were whispers that he had slept with a number of students and in the summer after Kelly's senior year he abruptly left the district under ever increasing suspicion.

"Is that why he left the district back then, because you hooked up with him?"

Kelly looked genuinely shocked by my question.

"Do you really not know what happened?" she asked before immediately continuing upon seeing my headshakes. "Even before I got to the high school everyone kinda knew what Ned was up to. But by the time I graduated Beverly began to get pretty furious."

Even at 40 years old I found it odd to hear her refer to the school superintendent and our pediatrician by their first names.

"I used to wait on Beverly at The Pub, and she had one too many G&T's one night and asked me if I knew about Ned. I don't know why, but I told her what I had heard, which only made her more and more furious. When she got up to leave I could tell she was pretty drunk so I offered to walk her home since she only lived a few blocks away on South Street."

I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to realize what actually happened back then. By confiding in Kelly about her husband's philandering Dr. Beverly Baines opened a door that ended up leading to her having sex with an 18 year old former patient. That would have been scandalous enough, but in heavily conservative Talbot County Maryland in the early 90's the fact that they were both women made it all the more unseemly.

Since our town was so small, it was only a matter of time before someone saw Kelly leaving the Baines' house. So it wasn't too long until a nosy neighbor - who had to know about Ned's cheating too - decided to rat Beverly and Kelly out to Ned.

He came home unexpectedly and "caught" them and it all came apart for everyone involved. I was 13 and I guess I either never heard the rumors, or was too dense to understand the veiled insults thrown in my family's direction. Our mom and dad handled it poorly, and Kelly was looked upon as a jezebel, a harlot, and a dyke by just about everyone. No wonder she hardly ever came back from Texas during or after college.

"I was never ashamed about what we did, I just could not stand being judged by people."

"I get that."

"I don't know where it came from, but my morality was pretty well formed even then. I just always thought that if everyone involved was willing and of age, then it couldn't be wrong. I modified it over the years to include power dynamics - which I know may have been a bit questionable with me and Beverly - but for the most part I've always been down for just about anything."

Kelly continued explaining huge portions of her sexual backstory. She told me that she was once on a date with a guy in college that went awfully. He was older, and got really drunk before getting really handsy. She left the table as the check came only to turn back and see him drop a few twenties on the table as he followed her.

This moment lead to a chilling moment of awakening for her.

"As he staggered after me he kept saying stuff like 'get back hear so you can earn your dinner and drinks you ungrateful cocktease' and I really started to think that he was going to rape me."

By now we were cuddled under the blankets together despite still being naked after our morning activities. Sensing that this part was difficult for her I reached my hand over and lightly stroked her thigh.

"He was too much of a blowhard pussy to really do anything. But the terrible thing was that when I thought about him grabbing me, forcing himself on me... I got aroused. I didn't want him to do it, and I don't think rape is ok... but... by the time I got home I was so worked up I made myself come four or five times before bed."

Kelly had spent a very long time trying to understand her psyche, and now she was laying it all out for me just minutes after we had gotten each other off in a way a lot of people might have considered depraved even if we weren't siblings.

She had one last story to share so I could fully understand the seemingly diametrically opposed motivations at play in her mind over the last few decades. She wanted to scratch every sexual itch she or a willing partner might ever have, but she hated being branded a slut by others, even if it was a word she liked to use for herself.

"First when I got on campus at Rice it was a real fresh start. I hooked up with a lot of people first semester of freshman year. I mean a lot, including a guy who went on to play in the NFL and a chick who was on the Israeli Olympic swim team."

"Wow. Nice! The best I did in college was a girl who ended up just missing the Top 10 in season three or four of American Idol."

"It's not a contest Paddy."

"Sorry Kel. Continue."

"Second semester I started to go to a lot of the private parties off campus, since the one's in our assigned dorms were pretty lame. Eventually I found a regular haunt. There was a group of dudes who hung out there - one of whom is now a US District Court Judge by the way - who were always trying to get girls do do what they called a dual."

Upon seeing my surprised reaction she quickly clarified "no guns, even though it was Texas! No, this was almost like a sexual version of Chicken. The guys would bet X amount of money that they could get a girl wet."

"Charming"

"Yeah, I know. They would get the length of a song on the radio to dance or flex or whatever while the girl stood there. Then, when the song was over, they got to check if she was wet, which of course she never was, so he got to grope her pussy and she got whatever money he put up in the bet."

"Damn the 90's were wild" I replied almost absentmindedly.

"And this was a pretty conservative college in Texas!" she agreed before continuing. "I would never play of course. Hell, I would get wet just watching these duals. Seeing these dumb 20 year old dudes trying to be sexy and then watching the girls faces as the guys reached into her jeans to see if they'd won or lost was just the kind of fucked up shit I loved."

I could see where this was all headed, but I let Kelly play the full tale out rather than jumping in with a guess. She said there was one particular grad student that lived in the house who she had a big crush on. He hardly came to the parties but she would try to flirt with him occasionally.

One night in the middle of the semester her crush's girlfriend got really drunk and started heckling during the duals that her man could "get all of you bitches wet". Eventually she put up $227.36 (Kelly remembered the amount exactly) to challenge a member of the regular group.

Since Kelly had kept her rather active sex life quiet, and since she had never taken part in a dual the other regulars had formed an opinion of her as a kind of prude or cold fish. So they nominated her.

"I objected, of course. Not only was I usually turned on by this dumb game, but I was also really into Kris. But, I was also pretty drunk and, in retrospect, I allowed them to goad me into it."

"Oh no!"

"Yeah. Just like I remember the amount of the bet, I will always remember the song. It wasAll That She Wants by Ace of Base. I stood there in a little baby doll tee under my light wash overalls and I was already pretty wet thinking all of it through. I would try and stop myself but then my mind would race thinking about him reaching into my overalls and finding me sopping. As much as I hated people looking down their noses at me on The Shore I was at college now, and I think I thought they'd all be impressed or something... I really don't know."

She told me that Kris didn't gyrate or flex like pretty much all of the other guys did. Rather he walked up to her and gripped the hair at the base of her neck before getting low and pushing his leg between hers. As the Swedish grooves played he slowly ground himself into her with one hand in her hair and the other on the small of her back.

"He didn't say anything. He just stared me right in the eyes as he grinded on me for three and a half minutes. Even if I wasn't a stone-cold slut I think it may have worked. When the song stopped the girlfriend, Erin, came over to me and thrust her hands down the front of my overalls. She pushed her way under my panties and practically gasped when she found me soaking. She said 'wow what a whore' as she sank her fingers inside me. Then pulled her hand out and showed everyone a long thick strand of my wetness between her fingers."

12