Trying to Understand My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you didn't win the two hundred and whatever dollars, but what did she win?"

"What do you think?"

"You had to fuck him?"

"Yeah. After months of these dumb duals that were usually some dude basically paying twenty or thirty bucks to feel a girls pussy I was the first one to lose."

"No way! This was the first time it happened?"

"Yup. The din in that stupid room was unreal. Erin was standing in front of me with her hand covered in my come and Kris was just smirking at me while everyone in the room was going 'ooooooooh' like someone just got yelled at by a teacher in 3rd grade."

"So what happened next?" I asked once again pretty sure I knew the answer.

"There was one girl who stepped in and basically said that there was no way he should get to fuck me. Erin kept saying that if the girls took the money every time they won it was only fair that I have to pay up. Then it kinda got out of hand, and after a bit of everyone yelling over each other like British Parliament Erin, Kris and I went into the kitchen. We could hear everyone carrying on in the other room but before I knew it I was kissing Kris... and then I was kissing Erin..."

Kelly told me that they went up to Kris' room and wound up fucking for hours. She said she felt like she had found sexual kindred spirits in Kris and Erin. They were kinky and wild like her, and as the night wore on she continually dropped her guard more and more.

Eventually their three-way broke down into Just Kelly and Erin fucking while Kris rebounded, and then Kris fucking Kelly while Erin watched.

While they were smart enough to lock the door to fend off prying eyes, their enthusiasm and chemistry was more than audible to prying ears. So while Kelly spent the night sandwiched between them in a double bed all the other party goes were headed back to their respective dorms where the story spread like wild fire.

"I showed up for my lab on Monday and found a swimming cap on the desk I usually sat in. Then I started to find maxi pads and paper towels outside my door. My roommate was super religious and she full on quit talking to me."

"Goddamn, that's awful Kel."

"I know... I know. We didn't have the concept of slut shaming back then, but its not like an awareness of the inherent misogyny of patting guys on the back for getting laid while castigating the women involved has improved things any based on the things Reagan has said about the rumors that fly in her school."

Kelly told me how she had to spend the rest of the semester putting up with pointed fingers and judgmental stares whenever she walked by. Oddly enough, she was also dealing with a massive influx of sexual partners, albeit on the sly. Those who heard the story would seek her out and she spent the late spring having amazing sex in private while wearing a scarlet letter in public.

"Of course no one had a bad word for Kris. He was basically a legend on campus after that. But as the women involved we both were relentlessly teased and judged. Everyone started calling her Erin Burr because in their minds she 'lost' the dual."

"That is harsh, but i have to admit that its some high quality world play." Kelly shot me an angry look for that response. "Sorry Kel, continue."

"Eventually my roommate, Rachel, worked up the courage to 'save' me. She sat me down and talked to me about the danger to my soul if I kept up my whoring, her word."

"Nice." I chuckled

"So she talked me into meeting her prayer group... which was lead by Wayne." Kelly said with a laugh invoking her now ex-husband.

Kelly went on to explain that she started "dating" Wayne with the intent to use him as a kind of shield. He was adamant about no sex before marriage, but Kelly figured out pretty early on that he was looking for beard. Being closeted in Texas in the 90's was a rough deal.

So she spent the next three years with Wayne, as part of a number of campus religious groups. She even went on a Mission trip to South America. Yet, all the while she was screwing whoever was willing as long as they knew how to keep quiet.

"I swear I never thought of you sexually before I moved in with you Pat. I never had a daddy thing, or a mommy thing. But I like to get off, and the nastier the better. So that first night we watched porn together and each got off put me right back in Easton with Dr. Baines, right back at Rice after the dual, and right back at New Years Eve when everyone found out about my affair. I wanted to walk into your room and blow you that night, but I was sure you would think the worst of me."

My mind raced with all sorts of things to say to Kelly at that moment, but in the end I thought about what she said about Kris in the dual. I kicked the covers off of us and rolled over on top of her.

The tip of my dick grazed her crotch and I felt by her wetness that reliving all those stories might've drudged up a lot of mixed emotions, but it was also obviously arousing. Still not speaking I lowered my lips to hers and started kissing her deeply. She responded by draping her arms around my neck and wrapping her legs around my back.

We kissed slowly and passionately while my cock quickly hardened in place, pressed between our pubic hair. I never stopped kissing her, but as I lifted my pelvis to free my trapped hard-on she loosened the grip of her legs to allow me enough room to pull back and then sank into her.

As I slowly thrust myself into her I scrolled through all the fucked up things I'd ever wanted to do to a woman. I'd already choked Kelly as well as both spitting and coming on her face. These were things that I loved, and that had done before with other partners.

I was trolling the depths of my depravity thinking of the most vile thing I could do to my sister and as I thought were still kissing deeply, yet almost gently. I was also still slowly fucking her as her hands roamed my back. Kelly had made it clear that I could pretty much do anything I wanted to her and she would be fine with it, just so long as I didn't judge her.

That was quite a gift.

In the end I broke our kiss and looked down at my sister as I steadily pumped in and out of her. She smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair. We would go on to do some absolutely crazy shit together, but that morning, in a hotel in Alabama, I did the wildest thing I could think of.

I tenderly made love to my sister until she began to have a long and intense, yet somewhat understated orgasm. As she was coming she whispered "I love the way you fuck me Pat." directly into my ear. And with that, I lowered my forehead onto hers, stared directly into her eyes and started to come.

"I love fucking you Kelly."

12