Trys and the Coil Fiend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Ben were each still for a moment.

Then then pulled back at the same time, Ben with a sly smile, Lin with a light laugh.

"One of these days, Isalin," Ben said sweetly, tapping his cane against a root. "When we're not hunting snakes."

"Oh, I'm sure I could multitask snaring you and a serpent."

"Really, you--" Ben stiffened. His head shot up and tilted to the side. "Did you..."

At that exact moment, Lin caught a glimpse of something in the treetops up above. A large, red, serpentine form, disappearing just out of sight.

"Lamia," she murmured, grabbing his arm and pointing. "That way."

"Don't be silly." Ben pulled away and gestured in the opposite direction. "It's this way."

"Um, I know what I saw, Benni. And I didn't hear anything over there."

"Oho, you don't say? Sighted folk are as deaf as cuttlefish."

"You are literally blind. And without your seeing-eye-Bitty, too."

"I know what I heard. Something's slithering to the south. How did you not hear that? It was loud as a catgirl's climax."

"I saw her to the north. Plain as day."

"You'd trust your sight over my hearing?

"Would I trust my own eyes? Yes, nitwit. I saw what I saw. I'd bet my heart and soul on it."

"How about ten silver instead?"

"You're on. Don't go far, little Benni. Me and my pet lamia will come find you in a minute or two." Lin twirled on her heel, glaring defiantly ahead as she strode away from Ben. She heard Ben's cane tapping in the opposite direction.

She couldn't wait to put that idiot hypnotist in his place.

~ ~ ~ ~

Ten minutes later found Lin sauntering down the narrow forest trail, eyes narrowed in the increasingly scant light afforded her by the light through the trees. She could still hear it--that faint hissing from just up ahead--and her heart raced with anticipation.

Not with worry, of course. She smirked as the thought of being worried crossed her mind. She'd ensnared lamias before. They tended to be quite easy--so used to their silly hypno-eyes being enough to hypnotize someone, they didn't even know how to react when she started taking control. Slithering sluts, the lot of them--and they were soon slobbering over her, just like everyone was once she'd had her way with them.

No, her heart raced with the thought of getting to show off her prize to the others. Under Trys's leadership, the Celestials were all about competition, about showing off one's individual talents. Isalin thrived under such a system.

She giggled. 'Under Trys's leadership'. Maybe for now, but in a few months... she licked her lips and rubbed her legs together faintly as she walked, imagining. She wouldn't be the one 'under' for long.

"All alone, are we?" called out a soft, feminine voice from the darkness.

Lin stopped in her tracks. She still didn't feel worried, but she had been a bit startled. I could have sworn she was still another few yards off that way, she thought to herself petulantly, as she turned toward the source of the voice. "Hi there," she called back, smiling sweetly into the gloom. "Are you shy, sweetie?"

A sibilant laugh met these words, making Lin's smile only widen. Oh, good. A confident one. Those were sosssweet," purred the voice, closer this time. clearer. "Only... curiousss."

"Oh?" Lin struck a little pose, stretching her arms above her head as her hips thrust out to one side. Her lashes fluttered. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"My name is Celessste," cooed the sensuous voice with a soft little laugh.

"Aw, what a cute name!" Lin smirked, thrusting her hips out to the other side. "See anything you like, Celeste?"

She had to admit, she was increasingly glad she'd ditched the group. This lamia, 'Celeste'', her voice... unconsciously, Lin licked her lips. She was getting excited to reel the catch in. Unfortunately for Celeste, what the lamia didn't know was that Lin was bait, hook, line and sinker.

"Oh, I think I do," murmured Celeste from the darkness, and Lin could hear that sly smile, the way those no-doubt fulsome lips seemed to savor every word. "Does that excite you?"

Lin scoffed. "Aw, sweetie, I'm used to it."

"Oh, of course you mussst be~"

Lin raised an eyebrow. There was a smugness to that line delivery that she wasn't sure she cared for. She tossed her head airily. "Oh, I just mean, I've played with lamias before. Not a lot of them are really able to please me."

There was a pause. Lin hid her grin. And that's the bait.

"Oh?" Celeste sounded even more amused. "Is that sssooo?"

"No offense or anything." Lin gave a bratty smirk. "I'm just, well, pretty used to girls doing whatever they can to please me. I'm sure you're nnn-nn-nn-nice..."

Her voice cut into a gasping near-moan as something long and sinuous suddenly slipped around her neck like a collar, stroking delicately, daintily under her chin. The lamia's tail, she realized, biting her lip. The tip of it.

"Oh?" Celeste's voice oozed with smugness now. "Do we like that, my sssweet?"

"I... I, um..." Lin flinched as the tail slipped away, leaving her neck bare once more. "It... was okay, I guess..."

"Oh? Was it, now?" The voice dripped seductive, knowing charm. The tail tip reemerged, this time from a different direction, and Lin bit her lip to withhold a gasp as its brilliant crimson length slipped around her wrist, slithered up her arm in spiraling coils of deep red temptation. "Aren't I sssooo warm?"

"Mmm... yes..." Lin found herself smiling dreamily as the coils released her again, the tip trailing along her bare midriff as it made its departure. She reached up and played idly with a lock of her hair, pouting seductively. "Maybe you better come here, and... make me feel even better~"

"Maybe I should. Maybe I shall." The voice rang with laughter as it seemed to circle around Lin. Lin's heart fluttered with anticipation, and idly, she reached up and adjusted her neckline, allowing her dress to slip down over one shoulder, to show off bare, flawless skin. "Would you like that, sssweetie?"

"Maybe I would." Lin twirled her finger around the lock, smiling coyly. "Maybe I shall."

"Ohh~" Celeste's voice was rimed with hissing laughter like the first winter frost. "You're playing quite the little tease, aren't you?"

"Playing?" Lin smirked, and giggled innocently, wiggling her hips enticingly. No fey could resist this. no fey could ever resist her. She'd delivered the line--now for the hook. "Do you think I'm only pretending, honey?"

"Oh, sssweet thing... I know you are!" Celeste's purr was almost right in Lin's ear, and Lin spun around, momentarily disoriented--but there was nothing there but darkness.

Recovering herself, Lin licked her lips and again adjusted her dress--this time tightening the laces so her ample breasts were positively straining against the sheer fabric. "And why might--"

She gasped and shivered. The tail had returned while her back was turned, and it was stroking ever-so-delicately down the center of her back, sending delectable tingles all up and down her spine as it descended toward the small of her back.

It moved slowly. So slowly it was almost unbearable--so slowly she forgot what she'd been saying a moment ago. So slowly she forgot herself entirely, in fact.

For a moment, she thought it would stroke even lower, and she found herself thrusting her ass instinctively backward, biting her lip to hold in a shallow whine--

But the tail retreated, and flushed-faced, she spun around in time to watch it slip into the shadows. "W-Why--" she stammered, trying to remember what she'd been saying, trying to play it cool.

"Well, you sssee," Celeste said sweetly, "horny little ssslutsss... oh, they always play the tease, don't they?"

Her voice was so confident, so sure of itself, Lin almost nodded along without thinking. Then she registered the meaning, and she concealed an indignant scowl behind a flirty smile. "Aww, that's cute!" she exclaimed, kicking one foot back. "You'd love that, huh?"

"Oh, sssweetie, I'll adore it~"

Lin smirked, tossing her dark henna-brown hair back over her shoulder once more. "It's cute you think so," she said sweetly, swinging her hips from side to side. And now for the hook. "Why don't you come and prove it?"

She heard Celeste laugh again--and realized that this time it was from right over her shoulder. She spun around--

--and found herself gazing up into the biggest, prettiest, swirliest green-and-blue-and-yellow eyes she'd ever seen.

And Celeste smiled. "Very well, then."

Lin stared into the spirals, her lips parting. A soft moan escaped her. She swayed forward as the spirals seemed to sink inward, then backward as the spirals seemed to spill out.

"Well?" Celeste giggled, her gorgeous coral-red face splitting into a wide, amused grin. Long, flowing crimson locks drifted around her head, spilling down her shoulders like rolling waves. She reached forward and tucked a finger under Lin's lip to wipe away a bit of drool, her smile as bright as the moon--but pale next to the twin suns of her gaze. "Aren't you going to tease me sssome more, sssweetie>?"

Lin let out a soft, helpless moan.

~ ~ ~ ~

Bitte was working up a bit of a sweat at this point.

The elven wizardess panted as she wove her fingers in patterns unending. This spell was proving... a lot trickier than she'd thought it was. Just when she thought she'd found every thread, every wisp of magic, it seemed another one would slip from her grasp, or appear from thin air.

She had to weave it all in the right shape, the right idea. She bit her lip. Then they'd be able to break into the lamia's den and set a trap. And then maybe Miss Illetrys would be pleased with her. Maybe she'd even take out her breasts and bounce them and bounce them until Bitte was just her hot dumb little titsla...

Bitte swallowed. Focus, Ditzy Bitsy! she scolded herself. You have to focus on this. If you don't concentrate now, it'll be all for nothing.

Even so, her brow furrowed and cheeks reddened as the threads twisted and twined around her. She almost thought she heard voices... but they weren't Trys's voice. Gods,this almost seemed... a lot harder than it should have been. Fey had a sort of knack for their own kind of magic, but fthis spell was fiendishly clever. It didn't even feel like a normal dimensional catalyst. Not that magic really had rules--she giggled, and almost let a few more wisps slip out, and had to tighten her mental grip until her head spun--especially not when fey were involved. Rules were things made up by people way smarter and way dumber than her.

She giggled again, this time for a different treason. All the magical threads were... were quite a lot to handle. Her 'hands' were already full, and yet still magic poured from the sleep she was analyzing, still magic swirled around her, stroked over her skin, her essence.

Her cheeks went bralittle bhot. It... kind of tickled.

She swallowed and tried to concentrate. She just had to get everything in her grip. Then she could start drawing up... ooh, wait, there was another thread, twisting and twirling off away from her.

Her lashes fluttered, but couldn't quite settle down into closing her eyes. And there was... another! She giggled as it brushed along her neck and reached out for it.

There's so many, she thought dizzily, looking around at the numerous twisting, swirling strands of witchcraft and dweomerwork. So... many...um, magics...

Every time she realizeched out for one, two more slipped from her grasp. Bitte was starting to realize that she didn't quite have control here. That should have worried her.

It probably would have worried her more if this was a serious spell. She giggled and squirmed as she felt the strands of magic caressing her hips, luscious and firm, so delicate and affectionate. But this was a fey spell. Fey spells were harmless. Fun. Sensual.

She shivered as the strands ran over her arms and under them, along her sides. They were getting more and more numerous, and she realized with a dim feeling of guilt that she was, um... kind of letting even more slip from her grasp now.

She was starting to feel tired. Even as she thought it, her lashes fluttered lower still. But she forced herself to fight it, forced herself to reach out, to capture more errant strands. It was a losing fight.

So many... Her whole world felt dreamlike as she spun in a slow, meandering circle, watching the strands and threads bob and twist and twirl around her like little pinwheels, like delicate jellyfish, glowing pink and blue and white and... and...

Her head was getting all swimmy. She giggled. Swimmy's not a word, silly! Maybe dreamy. Or foggy. Or... or...

She swayed, only to gasp as she felt one of the tendrils--suddenly a bit ropier, a bit thicker, as if the threads were twisting and twining together--slipped between her legs and caressed her inner thigh. "Ooh!" She giggled and wiggled her hips, enjoying the sensation despite her better instincts. "Ooh, that's, um.. that's..."

Her head spun as she stared dreamily at the strands slipping from her loosening fingers, the threads of magic twirling and twisting together before her eyes into... into ropes. Cables. Tendrils of pure color.

"... pretty," she breathed, gasping again--but not quite ustering a protest this time--as the tendrils stroked between her legs a little higher up.

The tendrils of magic were getting more mischievous, more forward, more aggressive. Bitsy tried to grasp at them, but more just kept appearing, and she was getting so dizzy.

Why asm I... so tired? she wondered, and giggled stupidly as she felt the tendrils playing with her pink crop top, making her breasts bounce and squish. Gosh, there were so many tendrils now...

Fuzzily, she kind of wondered why nobody was interfering. She wasn't sure how... oh, yes, of course. It was contained. Who knew how much of this was visual to the outside world?

The thought made her heart flutter with excitement, and she found herself wiggling wantonly, bouncing on her tippy-toes as her breasts were fondled. the thought that nobody could see her... that nobody had to know if she took a little itsy-bitsy break...

... the thought that maybe they could, and they could see what a hot little slut she was acting like...

She giggled and bit her lip and moaned softly, keening and bucking as the tendrils stroked along her panities. "Nn-nuh," she whined, unconvincing even to herself as she felt her top being tugged away from her. She knew she needed to get control, but... but gosh, she felt so sleepy and drained... like she'd been acasting all night...

Oh! She blinked, then, suddenly snapping out of the spell as her scattered, ditzy brain finally hit on the truth. It's my magic, huh?

The thought made sense as soon as she had it--and yet all thoughts felt so distant, as more wisps of magic started to appear around her, as her breasts bounced free--so pretty in her cute lacy bra, even though she'd always wished they could be bigger, rounder...

It's... my magic, she thought fuzzily, as she lifted her arms obediently for the shirt to be slipped off of her hot, captive cobody. She wriggled as the tendrils of magic extended towards her, stroking her breasts through the sheer fabric, slithering between her legs like tentacles and teasing up her inner thighs... It... it's an Ouroboros Effect. Lures you into casting, then... keeps you... generating the magic for it... generating the magic for your own brainwashing...

"ooooh," she cooed, giggling happily as her skirt started to slide up, as the tendrils started to wrap around her midriff... "th-that's... that's, um... nn-nice, but... but..."

And still the awareness rattled in its cage in her head. She was being hypnotized. Brainwashed. Seduced.

And even worse, she thought, heart starting to race as the distant realization took hold, she was being seduced by her own magic.

"S-Stop," she commanded weakly, grinding her hips and quivering with lust, with embarrassment, with embarrassed lust. "I--I am--like--oooh...."

Her words melted into a humiliated mewl of pleasure as she felt the tendrils squeezing and fondling her breasts, sending pleasurable thrills of enchanted pleasure into her with their every touch. Stroking along her panties with a merciless glee. Slithering possessively around her neck, where... where a collar might go...

Nobody saw what was happening, she realized in dawning fear. Nobody knew she was... she rubbed her legs together, trying to keep the tentacles out no matter how desperately she wanted their ethereal touches beneath her lingerie. This was in her head. Or if it wasn't, nobody was watching closely enough to see her weak muted reactions.

Nobody would know she was being brainwashed until she already had been.

The thought made her shiver in excitement, which made her even more humiliated, which made her even... wetter. No. No. She needed to fight this. Needed to resist.

No matter how good it felt not to.

Focus, Bitsy! she thought urgently. She needed to focus on speaking aloud--actually aloud, not in this liminal dreamworld. And she had to be loud. Her head was swimming with the exertion of all this spellcasting, but she opened her mouth, ready to let out as strong a cry for help as she could--

SHLUP!

Bitte's eyes widened to the size of starry heart-painted saucers as one of the tendrils slid into her mouth. She instinctively tried to close her mouth, but too late--it slid past her lips as slippery as a ghost.

"MMMFF!" she moaned against the tentacle gag, eyes wide, twisting and bucking as she suddenly realized the tendrils were totally wrapped around her lower section and were starting on trapping her arms. "MMMMFFF!!!" The sensation of having a tendril of pure magic was... was...

Her lashes fluttered. Her protests started to diminish into whimpers, and her struggles were getting less and less convincing by the moment.

It felt... sooo good. Her lips, still locked around the half-ghostly appendage, remained so as it slid back and forth. in and out. It was so vibrant, so tingly, so soft and yet firm and... in and out and in and out and in and out...

"Mmmmnn...," she moaned, humiliated. The tendril was taking another form as it wrapped around her head. The form of a strangely sweet ballgag. Oh, gods, was she actually creating this in the real world? Creation of matter was insanely draining, she couldn't, she... mustn't...

"mmmnsssntt," she moaned into the gag, gyrating her hips as she felt those tendrils teasing along her ass. So tingly and delicate and... and...

She knew she was supposed to fight. Her whole vision was filling with pink mist as she finally looked up from the swirling patterns to gaze at the dark forest around her. This wasn't a lamia spell. Too advanced. A hag, maybe. Or a witch. Or a... a...

She gasped as the tentacles slid in deeper, and smelled maple syrup in the air.

Oh, that wasn't good. Her brow furrowed in concentration. A demon could be real trouble, especially if nobody else realized yet. Her crew was a bunch of ditzes, and she was the smart one. If they thought they were hunting for a fey...

Bitte had to escape, she knew. She had to make a plan. She had to... to maybe play brainwashed, wait for the demon to come to her, and then...

She blinked slowly. And... then...

The tendrils of magic had begun to probe around her pointy elven ears.