Trys and the Coil Fiend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." he gasped, as the fingers stroked and caressed over his neck, as delicate as swan's down. "Good... g-goooood..."

"Your good pet?" she whispered, cutting him off.

He swallowed. "Good... good pet..."

"Your good little ssssuggesstible toy?" she gushed, her fingertips dancing under his shirt collar, down his spine, and his back arched a little as he gasped in pleasure. Gods, if her fingers were so skilled just here, he couldn't imagine... imagine...

"Yessss," he panted, disoriented but trying to recover his senses before he got too carried away with this adorable little--

"Completely under your sssway," she purred in his ear. He vaguely noticed her serpentine tail caressing higher, running over his calves, a tight, loving embrace. "Watching... the watch... ssswing..."

The watch. Right. Ben swallowed and returned his focus to the watch, the sway of which he'd allowed to get a little uneven in the... excitement. "That's right," he said softly, trying not to tremble too obviously as the feathery touches reached his ass, then arced back up to his shoulders. "I'm... ah... you're..."

"Yoursss," she moaned, and he heard and felt her leaning in, the heat of her body a terrible temptation on this dark, chilly night. "Yours,Massster~"

"M-Mine," he gasped, unable to contain his delight as her breath warmed his cheek. He breathed in deep and savored the sweet, rich, enticing scent of maple syrup... "Th-That's right, dear, just... just..."

"All yoursss for the taking, Massster," she sighed blissfully, and her lips smacked indulgently--gods, her lips were as plump and soft as summer cherries--against his bare neck. As her tail coiled around his thighs, so warm and smooth, Her fingertips rose along his neck and began to draw affectionate thoughtless circles. "Ssso take what you want~"

"What i... want..." Ben struggled to remember to swing the pocket watch. In fact, it was starting to occupy most of his conscious thought, as unconsciously, he reached out and groped her side, marveling at her warm, soft flesh...

.... only for the tip of her tail to take his hand and gently, but firmly, guide him instead to grope one of her massive, soft, squishy, bouncy breasts.

"Anything you want, Massster," she hissed. "I'm... all... yoursss~"

Back and forth. Back and forth. Up and down. Rise and fall. Ben struggled to focus, even as he groped greedily with his free hand, even as he squirmed at more soft, wet kisses on his neck and cheeks, more of those strange, wonderful circular touches on his neck... circling,,, spiraling...

"That'sss right, Massster~" Celeste cooed, and Ben held in a whimper at how close she was getting, at how that husky voice sent shivers down his spine. "Does that feel... good?"

"Good," he whispered, barely focusing on his words. Back and forth. Back... and forth... "Good pet, yes... feels... good..."

"And..." Her voice dropped to a delicate, dainty little princess coo as seven little forked tongues tickled his inner ear. "... you want more, don't you, Massster?"

"More," he whispered unthinkingly. Back and forth. Up and down. It was such a delicate, incessant motion. Such a subtle rise and fall of his hand. keeping it swinging... back and forth...

He'd only vaguely registered what he'd said, and wondered if it was a good idea, when Celeste giggled and 'rewarded' him, her Master, with a wet, affectionate kiss on the lips.

Briefly, her tongues slipped into his mouth, and he moaned in unexpected pleasure. Her lips were as pillowy as before, with the 'chaste; kisses, but her tongues...delicate and many, coiling around and capturing his own, the coils down below tightening around his hips and helping his trousers down, the pocket watch chain slipping from his trembling fingers, the spiraling touches circling around and around on his neck, her her scent, her taste, her heat filling him up, a breathtaking, overwhelming kiss that seemed almost hungry.

He moaned into her, and felt her giggling in the kiss, her luscious lips smacking lewdly as she moaned back.

She pulled back with a happy, satisfied sigh, and giggled. "Good Massster!" she cooed.

Ben swayed. Back and... back and... forth? His head was dreamy and foggy and filled with syrup. Heavy. It lulled. Thick. His thoughts sank. That kiss had left him strangely weak in the knees. Was that... normal?

"Good... pet?" he whimpered, suddenly very, very unsure of that title.

Celeste laughed. The fingers spiraled around and around, drowning him in the delicate, hypnotic sensations.

"Yesss," she purred silkily, "I agree. That'sss a much better title for you, I think~"

He froze.

And the coils around his waist suddenly tightened and, without warning, he felt himself lurching right up into the air.

The world spun, and vertigo made his head swim. and when it stopped swimming, he was hanging upside-down./

He squirmed, flailed his arms in the emptiness of space. But he was helpless.

And Celeste's achingly sensuous voice murmured down to him, "There. Isn't that better?"

"Wh--what--"

As the coils tightened and began to pulse with sinful power, the... lamia?... let out a soft giggle. "Ah, playing with you minionsss was almost too easy." Her voice began to thrum with energy that Ben had never felt in a fey before.

"Now for the main course~"

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thanks for reading! It will be a while before I can continue this series, but in the meantime, feel free to let me know if you want to see more!