Tryst

Story Info
Sometimes bad decisions just feel good.
1.6k words
4.13
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked out of the bar and said their goodbyes to their friends as they made their way towards her car. She wondered if he was going to make a move, or if they'd just get in the car and she would drive him home. She definitely should just drive him home, yet she debated the merits of kissing him. If he kissed her again where would it stop? Did she have the willpower to tell him no? Did she even want to? They didn't usually spend time alone together--it felt dangerous, like something that was just waiting to catch fire. Though if she were being honest, it wasn't just when they were alone. She always felt his pull, and she could feel how much he wanted something more every time they hugged.

They had been flirting all night. More than flirting, honestly. He'd started by casually touching her back and her thigh, and built to stealing kisses and pushing the little buttons that he knew all too well would make her squirm. He'd clearly picked up on her conversation about her current dry spell and sexual frustration with one of the other friends they'd been with at the bar and taken it as permission. But, the flirtation between them wasn't new. It had been happening to some extent or another since they'd broken up. Just a couple of months ago, the two of them had gone out and ended up making out in the bar-- then she'd practically jumped out of the car while it was still moving as he was dropping her off because she didn't trust that she'd be able to stop the seemingly inevitable flow of events if he'd given her a goodbye kiss. And, here they were again. Embers catching fire.

She didn't have to debate about what she should or shouldn't do for very long, he grabbed and kissed her, backing her against her car. They stood there under the security light and kissed in the parking lot, his hands groping her breasts and hers grasping him to pull him closer. There was urgency and need in the way he pressed against her, his fingers dinging into her flesh. She moaned, wanting more. They absolutely shouldn't have been kissing, let alone let it lead any further, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted him, needed to feel his skin against hers.

He lifted her chin, tilting her face towards his and looked into her eyes. "You're such a good girl," he growled, he slid his hand around her throat as he leaned closer to whisper into her ear, "And for tonight, you're my good girl."

She whimpered and her knees went weak. His hand drifted down her stomach and she felt a twinge of disappointment as his fingers brushed passed her zipper, but then they pushed against the seam of her jeans. The denim a frustrating barrier between her wet pussy and his searching fingertips.

"I want you," she moaned.

"Then we should head home, put an end to that nasty dry spell you're having."

She nodded, but as she went to open her car door she realized that her brain was too clouded and she was far too worked up to drive. He noticed her hesitation and asked if she was okay. She nodded and asked him to drive, giving him the keys before walking around to the passenger side. As he drove she tried to clear her head and reminded herself of the reasons she shouldn't be going home with him. She regretted it even as she said it, but she reminded him that they weren't supposed to be doing this--that they'd agreed they weren't supposed to let this happen again. Asking him what she should do if she were a good friend. She didn't finish her thoughts that there was clearly still something between them, but he was married and she was struggling with that. They both clearly wanted this and there was always something about them together that felt right, but it wasn't a good idea. He was quiet for a long moment before reaching his hand across the car and between her legs.

She spread her legs as much as she could for him and he yanked at the button and zipper of her jeans, his fingers finding her clit and massaging as he drove. Her brain fogged over again, deliciously intoxicated by him. She was his. For the night. Probably whenever he wanted her, and she couldn't deny how badly she wanted him, not when his fingers could feel the truth.

They parked and he invited her in, assuring her that she could go if she wanted. She thought for a moment, trying to convince herself that she should just go home or that if she followed him inside they wouldn't necessarily have sex. Maybe they'd make out and fool around a little, he'd fuck her wet pussy with his fingers and she'd suck his cock. Like it was fucking high school. Even as she tried to convince herself she knew.

He led the way into the house and he caught her as she followed him into the living room, taking her into his arms and crushing her against him as he kissed her. As they kissed his fingertips traced down her throat, across her collar bone, and down her chest. He kept kissing her as his hands explored her form, traveling down, pushing her pants down. His fingers found her wet pussy and she gasped as they slid firmly over her clit. She needed more of him and yanked at his waistband, fumbling with the button.

"Kneel," he commanded as he undid his pants.

She eagerly obeyed, greedily taking his erect cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked the tip and he let her tease him for a moment before sliding a hand around the back of her head and wrapping his fingers in her hair. He guided her mouth down his shaft, so that she took him all in, holding her there before bringing her back up to catch her breath, then back--fucking her wanting mouth before letting her catch her breath again. She sank her mouth down on his cock again, taking in all that she could, gagging on it as she worked it. He made a noise she'd heard him make before and imagined his smirk as she worked to be his good girl.

He pulled her off of his cock, keeping his grip on her hair, using it to force her to all fours as he moved around her. He made a noise that she knew was appreciation and it shot through her, as effective as if he'd growled "good girl" in her ear. He smacked her ass as he positioned himself behind her, making her cry out. But, she moaned appreciatively and he did it again before rubbing his cock against her pussy, deliberately teasing her.

"Please," she whimpered.

He pushed himself into her, shallowly, still teasing. She tried to take him in, but he tightened his grip on her hips, preventing her from pushing back into him. She made a pathetic, disappointed sound and he drove himself into her, burying his cock deep and hard. He fucked her slow and deep, nearly pulling out with each stroke leaving her feeling momentarily empty, before thrusting deep into her tight pussy again. He could feel her pussy gripping him and her legs start to shake in orgasm. She said something, but it came out as a whimpering, pleading sound. He knew what she wanted and sped up, pounding into her until her legs gave out.

"I'm not done with you yet," he growled, "On your back," he commanded, impatiently pushing her onto her back as she re-positioned, spreading her legs so he could drive back into her pussy. He slid a hand up her stomach and gripped her tit, before he gave it a sharp smack and let his hand slide up further. His fingers wrapped around her throat, gripping tight, choking her. She writhed and moaned even as she gasped for air, her pussy tightening around him as she orgasmed, threatening to make him cum.

He pulled out of her suddenly, letting go of her throat and took her by the shoulders, dragging her back to her hands and knees. Confusion crossed her face for a moment, before she understood, and sunk her mouth onto his cock, tasting herself on him. He gripped her hair and thrust into her mouth as he came, flooding her mouth with his thick warm cum. She swallowed and licked him clean, teasing his cock with her tongue, not ready to be done. Pouting when he pulled her mouth off of him.

He made an amused sound and kissed her on the top of the head, as he stood up. He disappeared for moment and returned with a glass of water.

"Are you okay?" he asked her and she nodded.

"I didn't intend this when I asked if you wanted to come out," she said, feeling like she needed to explain.

"I didn't either," he replied, pausing a moment before adding, "It is something I always want."

She wanted to say that she knew, that she could feel it when he hugged her. His desire was practically a tangible thing. But, she stopped herself, suddenly feeling awkward.

"I gave myself permission when I realized you were in a dry spell," he offered.

She chuckled, "Oh, so this was purely altruistic."

He smiled and cocked his head, shrugging.

The two of them talked for awhile, and at moments she forgot that they weren't really together. Being with him was comfortable and neither of them seemed to want to pop the bubble they were existing in. But, it was late and they both needed to get to bed, so she reluctantly gathered her clothes and pulled them on. He walked her to the door. She gave him a quick goodbye kiss before heading toward her car and making her way home.