My Mountain Girl

Story Info
Meeting My Soulmate and our adventures.
1.8k words
4.48
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mountain Girl

I would like to thank the volunteer editor Kenji Sato for helping me so much with this edit.

The story takes place in the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina. My friend, is a waitress at a local Restaurant near where I worked. I had been eating at the restaurant for over eight years, but never really talked to, or noticed her before. She had been injured at work, and was trying to work due to her family situation. She was married at the time to an abusive man who mistreated her and her kids. She had problems ever since her first week of marriage. She was looking for someone who would care about her, and I was looking for the same.

I met my friend on a summer evening. Im a young- looking 62 year old, and she is 42. I had known this woman for over eight years, but had never really spoke much to her.

She was wearing a medical boot on her foot and trying to work. She came out and I looked at her and said, "Wow you look great."

She looked at me like I was crazy, "Yeah, right." she said, with total sarcasm.

"No, I mean it, you have lost some weight and you really look fantastic."

"Oh yeah," she said, I've had some stomach problems, and I had to really start watching my diet."

"Well it looks good on you," I said, "what happened to your foot?"

I could not tell if she really did not want to talk to me or not, she was friendly, but I was scared I may be getting too personal.

"Fell in the back," she said, "tore some ligaments and shit."

Every time she came out, I would make up some small talk, trying to determine if she wanted to talk or not. When I started to leave, I gave her my card and told her to let me know if she knew anyone who could use my services. I told her I would text her my number if she wanted, and she could just let me know. I was surprised when she gave me her number, and I gladly put it in my phone.

Later that evening, I texted her, and told her I was at an overlook, watching the sunset, if she wanted to join me after work. She texted back, "Maybe I'll stop by, on my way home."

Long after dark, I was getting ready to leave when she pulled in.

"Looks like I missed the sunset," she said, laughing. She got out, and we sat on a picnic table, talking for a while, trying to get to know each other.

I looked at her and ask, "Would you mind if I kissed you?" She just looked at me and nodded her head up and down.

I leaned over and kissed her for the first time. She did not resist, but I was scared that I might have gone too far. Cupping her face with my hand, I felt her, lean her head into my hand, allowing me to hold her.

I moved closer in and stopped, seeing if she wanted me to kiss her again. She turned her head, putting her hand behind my head, fingers running through my hair. Pulling me closer, we kissed, lasting several seconds, even minutes; the kiss was passionate, tender, and loving.

It was as if we both had never kissed anyone before. My heart raced, and I felt a little light headed, as my hands started to roam. Feeling her neck, shoulders, arms, and working my way down. Still kissing, suddenly my hand was on her breast. I froze, until I felt her relax, a faint moan coming from deep inside her.

As we watched the moon rise, we were tightly in each other's arms. I now had her shirt open and was gently kissing each breast, one at a time. Slowly, I moved my hand lower, lower, and even lower. As I started to slip my hands in her jeans, she gently held my hand, and whispered in my ear,

"It's a bad time, if you know what I mean. If you can wait, I assure you it will be worth it."

I looked into her eyes and saw a twinkle that I had not seen before. She slid her hand down onto my jeans, feeling my raging hard-on, as she rubbed its length up and down, driving me crazy, and asking,

"Do you think you can wait? I think you'll be happy if you can."

"Yes." I said, breathing heavily, "I think I can."

She looked at her phone and said, "I've got to go, don't be mad."

"Oh, I'm not mad. Thanks for coming by."

"You're very welcome, I'm glad I did." She said. With that, she leaned in, and kissed me one more time... and then, she was gone.

It seemed like forever until I was able to see my friend again. We spoke occasionally, but our first meeting was never brought up. I was starting to think I must have offended her in some way. She was a good person at heart, and maybe she did not want to get involved with a person like me.

One day as I was leaving her work, I told her I was going to go back to the overlook. She said, Okay, I'll try to stop by on my way home"

"Great," I said, hoping that I did not seem too anxious.

I got there just before dark, and waited in my work truck. Soon, she was pulling in, and walked up, giving me a hug. She smelled so good, her red hair flowing in the breeze.

"Are you cold" I ask, hoping she was.

"Yeah, it's a little nippy out here." She said.

"Why don't we get in my work truck?"

"Sounds good," she said smiling.

We got in, and I had some blankets laid out on the floor, so after we sat down, I leaned in and kissed her again. After some small talk, we started kissing, and kissing, and kissing. My hands were roaming all over her, her breasts were so nice, not too big, not too small. Her nipples were hard and erect, which could have been from it being cold, but I think, it was because she was excited.

Sliding my hand down, I slowly started to unbutton her jeans. She repositioned herself to give me better access, laying her head back on my chest. As I pushed my hand down, I could feel the wetness between her legs. She was literally soaked, and soon, so were my fingers. Looking at her, was like seeing her for the first time. Eyes closed, head back, her mouth slightly open, and soft moans coming from her. It was a magical moment for us both.

She raised her hips while pushing her jeans down, and then off. Then turning, she started to undo my belt, and jeans, allowing them to slide down my legs. Suddenly, we were both naked, looking at each other, feeling each other, and passionately kissing each other.

Feeling like two kids in a candy shop, our hands were all over each other, touching all the sweet things we liked. With her hand stroking my hardening cock, she looked down, and then up at me.

"Well, I've only done this once, and it made me sick, but I would really like to try it with you," she said.

"Please don't do anything you don't want to do," I whispered.

With that, she leaned over, first just kissing the head, then gently sucking it in just a little.

"That's nice," I moaned, as she continued.

"I really like this, you are so clean, and smell nice," she said, as she sucked me in deeper and deeper, driving me crazy.

"My turn," I laughed, as I laid her down on the blanket on the floor. There in front of me, cleanly shaven, was the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. Her scent was intoxicating, clean, and inviting.

As I lowered myself down, I gently kissed her legs, then the lips of her beautiful, very wet pussy. Spreading her legs even wider, she seemed to brace herself for what was about to happen. Holding one hand in hers, and the other on my head, fingers running through my hair, she pulled me down to her. Starting just above her clit, I sucked ever so gently, like kissing rose petals; feeling her raise her hips to my ever-roaming lips.

Softly, I engulfed her clit, holding it in my mouth, flicking my tongue back and forth. Hearing her breathing increase, her fingers tightly holding my hair, pulling me tighter and tighter to her clit. Her legs starting to jerk, and hips humping my face, I heard a moan come from deep within her. Suddenly, she tensed up, her moaning increasing, and then her legs clenched my head between them. Her breathing was erratic, and breaths were heavy. And then, it was over, pushing my head back, she started laughing, almost uncontrollably.

"WOW!" She said, "That was... I mean, that was... wonderful."

Sitting back, I just watched as the glow of her climax covered her face. I know she has had an orgasm before, but she really seemed to enjoy this first one with me. Just as if we both knew what the other was thinking, she gently took my cock and guided it into her wet, pulsing pussy. When the head first touched her outer lips, we both shivered in anticipation. As I slid in, it felt so tight, so hot, and yet so wet.

Being shaved myself, our bodies came together as one, as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. Having been with several women in my life, sex was just sex, but this was different. Her kisses, her hands around me, and her legs pulling me in as close as possible. It was almost like my first time, and I knew I would not last long.

Not having the biggest of cocks, only seven inches when rock hard, which I was at that moment; I do know, that women don't want to just be pounded on. Taking my time, I wanted to make this last. I slowly pushed in and pulled out, pausing on the outside then plunging slowly back in, as far as I could.

We were developing a rhythm, and our pace was increasing. Kissing her neck and shoulder and back to her lips, my breathing was getting heavier and heavier. Whispering in her ear, I ask as any gentleman should,

"May I cum inside you?"

"Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed, breathing rapidly, "Please. Please cum in me!"

I leaned in, and started whispering in her ear, over and over, "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. "YES!, YES!, YES!, Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned loudly, pushing as deep as I could, feeling the entrance of her cervix opening, as I squirted my cum... once,twice, and a third time.

Collapsing onto her breasts, her lips all over my face, her arms all over me. I was afraid I was too heavy for her, trying to get off, I heard her say whisper in my ear.

"No. No, please, just let me hold you."

I was sure, this woman would someday be mine.