TSA Trouble

Story Info
A young man is called aside for a TSA pat down.
3.2k words
4.58
15.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke was bubbly and bouncy as he waited in line at the airport. He had just finished up a great vacation, hanging with friends, and it was exactly what he needed. Calm and refreshed, he was ready to return home to his family, he was just in one of those moods where everything was perfect. Even the long wait to board his returning flight didn't bother him.

When he saw a group of TSA agents look in his direction, and one of them in particular really seemed to be eyeing him, it still didn't bother him in the slightest. When that same guy disappeared, Luke thought there's no way he would be selected for a pat down. And even if he was, it would be no problem at all. Just a little while longer, and Luke would be returning home, refreshed and happy.

So when that same TSA agent reappeared, and softly took hold of Luke's elbow, stating that he had been selected for a random pat down, it didn't bother him in the slightest. He sighed only slightly, knowing that he could just get through this quickly and he'd be home.

Luke followed the man (who's name tag read Bill) into a side room, which was very dimly lit, and stood near a table and some chairs. Bill turned around and locked the door behind them.

"Privacy reasons," Bill said, turning back towards Luke. Luke thought that this was a little strange, but it must be protocol. No worries, he just had to go along with this, and be as friendly as possible.

"First, I'd like to see your license young man," Bill said, standing in front of Luke. Luke reached into his pocket, grabbing his wallet, and handed Bill his ID. Bill held up the ID, and looked it over briefly.

"22, huh?" Bill asked suddenly, looking at Luke's face, comparing it to the photo.

"Yep," Bill said, trying to move this along as quickly as possible.

"Ok, Luke," Bill drew out his name when he said it, as if he was proud of learning it from the ID. "I'm gonna try to get this over with nice and quick for you, just stand still for now."

Bill returned the ID to Luke, and began to walk around the side of him. He couldn't believe what he had in front of him. Luke's tight, small shirt wasn't hiding much, Bill could practically see the ripples of his hard, flat abs. He moved around to the back, and noticed through Luke's shorts how much of a bubble butt was on this young man. Bill swallowed deeply, ready to begin his exam.

"Ok, hold your arms out to your sides, just like this," Bill said, before taking hold of Luke's thin, but slightly toned arms. He lifted Luke's arms up slightly, and Luke obeyed, holding his arms to his sides. Bill started near Luke's fingers, and softly squeezed and patted his way up, working towards Luke's shoulders. He gently squeezed his shoulders, and ruffled his shirt a bit around the collar, checking for anything. Bill got a little daring, to test Luke's reaction, and he ran his fingers underneath Luke's collar, feeling his protruding collar bone.

Luke found this a bit odd, but he stayed completely still, eager to get this interaction over with as quickly as possible. Bill took his hands from Luke's collar, and put them underneath his arms now, beginning to slowly pat down the sides of him.

"Just keep your arms raised for a moment longer, I hope they're not getting tired," Bill said to Luke, laughing gently. Luke didn't find it funny though, but he tried to remain calm and peaceful, knowing in a few moments that he'd be on a flight home. Bill continued patting down Luke's sides, and it seemed a little odd to Luke the way he almost squeezed and caressed his sides as he went down, rather than just patting. It also seemed weird how Luke's body began to gently tingle at these touches.

As Bill continued working down Luke's sides, he felt his cock throbbing in his pants. He couldn't help it, he had never seen such a pretty, young man before. That delicious bubble butt just inches in front of him, he took a bold move, moving towards Luke as he continued going down his sides. As bill's hands reached Luke's hips, he squeezed his hands again, only this time, his hard cock, concealed only by his thin slacks, pressed softly against Luke's ass.

Luke nearly panicked when he felt it. There was no denying it, this stranger had a full blown erection, and it was pressing up against him as he continued patting down, more like groping this sides of him. Luke thought about freaking out, about attacking the man, but he was committed to keeping his peaceful mind state, it would be over soon. Maybe the man was just nervous. Or maybe Luke was just nervous. He suddenly felt a little warm, his breathing increased, and suddenly Luke was having flash backs, to all of his hidden sexual urges, still trying to find himself in this world, But no, not like this, Luke thought. It's wrong.

"Mmm, you're doing great," Bill said to Luke. "Now, I just want to quickly check the back of you." For some reason, Luke's body tingled as Bill spoke to him. It almost had a calming ASMR effect on him, which he was sensitive to. And as he felt the back of Bill's hands run down his back, up and down, it didn't help. It filled him with goosebumps, and embarrassingly, he felt his cock hardening in his shorts.

"What's wrong with me?" he thought to himself. He just had to get this over with, his family, his peaceful life back home was waiting for him. But those thoughts seemed to fade away, giving way to how turned on he suddenly felt, as Bill's hands ran up and down over his back. He felt Bill's hands grab the waist band of his shorts, his fingers running underneath it, touching his bare skin.

"Just got to quickly make sure nothing is concealed back here," Bill said to Luke, Luke's body melted again. Bill reached lower, his fingers rubbing against Luke's checkered blue boxers, and Bill couldn't believe how hot this young man was.

"Got to make sure to check all areas, sorry," Bill said, almost whispering to Luke, as his hands got a little more daring. He slid them under the back of Luke's shorts, over his boxers, and began to squeeze Luke's round, soft ass cheeks.

"Ah!" Luke let out a soft moan as he felt this older man's hands groping his ass cheeks. It was the first time he had ever moaned, Luke wasn't much of a sexual person at all, or so he thought. But as Bill slowly and gently felt his ass cheeks, presumably checking for contraband, Luke's cock continued to grow and throb in his pants. He had never in his life experience anything like this.

"Mmm, good job. Now, I just have to check the front," Bill said, slowly taking his hands from Luke's shorts. He pressed himself up against Luke, this time with his full force, his cock raging as it slid up against Luke. Luke's body suddenly felt so hot, so tingly as Bill's hands reached to the front of him, starting at this stomach. Bill moved his hands up the front of Luke slowly, his shirt lifting slightly, causing Luke to tingle again.

Bill moved up and down slowly, reveling in the feeling of this young stud's abs. He could feel his breathing getting heavy as he slid up more, his hands grabbing hold of Luke's chest. Bill could feel luke's nipples in between his fingers as he cupped Luke's chest, squeezing and moving around.

"Seems to be in order so far," Bill said, softly, hornier than he had been in a long time. And Luke was just as horny, but he was confused, ashamed, part of him wanted to run out of this room, part of him wanted to stay. Bill's hands stayed massaging Luke's chest, causing both of their boners to throb intensely. Bill slowly removed his hands, and circled around to the front of Luke, an idea suddenly in his mind.

"Now," Bill said, putting his hand under Luke's chin. Luke was too ashamed to look at Bill, as he titled his head up towards him, the man slightly taller. "I want to make sure you're not hiding anything in your mouth," Bill said, one of his fingers rubbing against Luke's lower lip, such soft puffy lips.

"But, the easiest way to feel around is with my tongue, so just open wide, ok?" Bill said, looking hungrily at Luke, who was looking away, until he heard Bill say this.

"Are you serious?" Luke said, looking towards Bill, this time actually slightly irritated.

"You don't want to go against TSA policy do you now? It'd be a shame if you missed your flight." Bill smiled slyly as he said his, still gently rubbing Luke's lower lip. Again, a sudden image of being home snapped into Luke's mind, and he desperately wanted to be home, so he sighed gently, and then obeyed. He closed his eyes, and opened his mouth wide.

"Mmm, good boy," Bill said, as he pressed towards Luke. Through their pants, their boners were touching, and they were both extremely hard, even if Luke tried to fight it. He felt Bill's mouth engulf his, and felt the wet, soft sensation of Bill's tongue probing into his mouth. At first, it seemed like Bill was actually searching around his mouth, his tongue darted around, feeling the inside of Luke's mouth.

Eventually though, it had to search Luke's tongue, and it did, sliding gently against it. Bill took hold of Luke's arms, pressing their bodies together, as he continued to force his tongue into Luke's hot mouth. And for some reason, Luke responded. Just to make the search easier, he lifted his tongue, letting it meet with Bill's. Bill moaned into the search, and their two wet tongues slid together. Luke held his tongue up high, feeling Bill's tongue slid underneath of it, checking the bottom side. And soon, they were simply making out, though softly, their tongues just sliding together, Bill and Luke both moaning gently.

Bill broke the "search", looking at Luke and wiping the saliva from his lips. Luke couldn't believe how insane this was, but he couldn't deny how hard his cock was, aching as it tented in his shorts, pressing against Bill.

"Now, for your lower half," Bill said. His hands slid down the front of Luke again, over his sexy abs and stomach as he got on his knees. Bill was eye to eye with the erection in Luke's shorts. He licked his lips, watching it twitch and bounce in front of him. He began to feel around his cock, starting with his upper legs, going down a bit, then moving towards Luke's cock, finally grabbing hold of it. Luke gasped, moaned, and nearly fell forward.

"Mmm, and what is this you're hiding here, huh?" Bill asked, playfully, looking up at Luke now. Luke was breathing heavily, and had trouble even thinking of a response.

"My... my cock," he managed to say, blushing red at having said such a thing. Bill squeezed it gently, moving up and down his shaft. He took his other hand and felt Luke's balls, letting them rest against his palm as he slowly felt Luke's dick.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure. You could he hiding anything in here," He kept gently stroking Luke as he spoke. "I'm going to have to check inside."

Luke said nothing as he felt Bill grab the waist band of his shorts, gently lowering them over the front of him. His hard cock sprang free, inches from Bill's face. He looked down, and although he could feel it, he couldn't believe how hard he was, didn't even know this was possible. His cock was purple and swollen, pointing straight up, wet with pre cum as Bill took it in his hand.

"Ah!" Luke winced and squeaked as Bill stroked his cock, gently working from his shaft, all the way up to this tip, rubbing his fingers around the tip, smearing pre cum down his shaft again.

"Hmmm, maybe you're right. It sure does look like your cock," Bill said, once again using his other hand to feel Luke's balls. Luke felt insane, all of his pleasure receptors firing as this stranger forcefully jerked him off. He let out another moan as he felt Bill's tongue slide up against the side of his shaft.

"Mmm, tastes like a cock too," Bill said, lowering Luke's cock so that it faced towards him. He wrapped his lips around the tip, moving his head back and forth, swallowing more of Luke's shaft. Luke's mind was blank. All thoughts of his family, or how inappropriate this was left his mind, he just felt intense pleasure as Bill swallowed more of his shaft. He moaned again.

There was a popping sound as Bill released his mouth's grip on Luke's dick. He slowly stood up, facing Luke, Luke's cock still very much hard and exposed, leaking pre cum now.

"Almost done here baby," he whispered close to Luke's face, gently touching his cock again as he spoke. "Just a few more areas to check."

"Ok," Luke said, suddenly obediently, as Bill got behind Luke again. He felt Bill lower his shorts from the back now, sliding his boxers down as well. His shorts fell to the ground, his boxers barely clung to him as Bill grabbed Luke's bare ass. Bill turned towards the table, and grabbed a glove, sliding it over his hand. He opened a small jar, some type of lube, and rubbed it over his fingers.

"You have to really relax for this next part," Bill said to Luke, sliding his lubed up fingers in between Luke's ass. The lube and gloves felt cold, cold and smooth though, as two of Bill's fingers slid into Luke's tight virgin ass.

"Ah!" Luke let out a surprised yelp, feeling Bill's fingers work their way deeper, practically fingering his asshole. Bill groaned, breathing hot air down Luke's neck as he finger fucked him, his other hand caressing Luke's bare hip.

"Yeah, good boy," Bill teased Luke again. He went deeper, his fingers sliding in and out with ease as Luke relaxed more, giving in to the odd, but pleasurable experience. He was almost disappointed as Bill's fingers left his ass. Bill tossed to the glove in a nearby waste bin.

"I think I need to check a bit deeper. You can never be too safe." He kissed the side of Luke's neck as he unzipped his pants. His pants fell to the floor, and he pulled his massive cock out through the slit in his boxers. He was so horny, he just stroked it a few times as he pressed up against Luke. Then he took a condom, sliding it over his cock, and grabbed more of the lube, rubbing it generously on the his dick.

"Uhhh," Bill moaned as he prepared to take his young man. He took Luke's cock in his hand, and began to stroke it slowly. Luke was still rock hard, aching for relief as the tip of Bill's cock pressed against Will's ass.

"Yeah, relax and you'll be out of here soon," Bill said, pressing against Luke with more force, the tip of his dick entering Luke now. Luke gasped and moaned all at once. He felt slight pain as his asshole opened up, letting more of Bill's cock inside. But the pain quickly faded, and he felt pleasure all over, pleasure at this new experience, something so taboo and different.

Little by little, Bill worked his cock in and out of Luke, more and more of it disappearing inside of Luke each time. He tried to stroke Luke's cock with the same tempo, but it was hard to do. He was so turned on now, both of them rocking back and forth, groaning and moaning now.

And as Bill's hand slid up and down Luke's sticky shaft, he knew the young stud was about to bust for him. This didn't stop him from fucking Luke, more and more of his thick shaft entering Luke, fucking this young virgin.

"Ahhh," Luke moaned out, feeling things he'd never felt. His cock had never been so hard, his body had never been on fire like this. And as Bill squeezed stroked him, his grip got tighter. That, combined with the feeling of more and more of Bill's cock entering him, it sent him over the edge. He began shooting cum, so much cum, forward and down onto the floor beneath them.

"F-fuck!" Luke exclaimed, his body shaking with pleasure as he came. But it wasn't over, Bill was fucking him with more of an intensity now, it was hard for him to stand.

"Naughty, naughty boy." Bill said somehow able to speak as he thrust inside of Luke's hot ass. "You made a mess... ahh.. now I'll really have to fuck you for that." And he took Luke, moving him to the side, forcing him to bend over the table next to them. From this angle, Luke was able to spread his legs more, giving Bill the opportunity to go deeper. His hands slid down Luke's smooth back as he fucked him. He couldn't believe how he had just taken this young man. It was so exhilarating. Bill groaned, determined, insane with lust as he pumped Luke harder, the entire table shaking.

And with one more big thrust, he felt himself cumming, cum bursting out into the condom. Bill groaned wildly, gripping the sides of Luke as he emptied his cock, thrusting inside of him again and again, until he was spent. Luke stayed like that for a moment, bent over for Bill, as Bill pulled out of him. Suddenly, the realization of what had happened occurred to Bill. He quickly began to get dressed, ordering Luke to do the same. But he didn't take his eyes off of the young man's body as he watched him dress.

"Well, I think you're clear to go," Bill said, smiling at Luke, the both of them fully dressed now. "It's a shame you'll be flying out of here, would love to give you another pat down some time." For some reason, this made Luke smile. Bill titled Luke's chin up towards him again, and lightly pecked him on the lips. He slapped Luke on the ass playfully, causing will to jump.

"Now, get out of here, or you'll miss your flight. I've got to clean up your mess, dirty boy." And with that, Luke left the room. The airport seemed completely different to him now, everything almost had a gentle glow. He had never know pleasure like this was possible, his mind was racing, in a good way. And as he began the final procedure to board his flight home, he was still in a peaceful state, but he had so many things on his mind now. He felt like a changed man, for the better.