TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" the clerk asked.

"Sure," Al said, though I didn't know what was being asked.

"It's probably for the best," Shayna added.

"Bobby?" Jolene asked, and I realized they were waiting on me.

"Yeah," I agreed to whatever they wanted, rather than make a scene.

"Kinky," Elly giggled next to me.

Wait... Kinky? The world came back into laser focus as I saw the clerk hand over one room card.

One.

My growing suspicions were confirmed when the women led us to the elevator and not the exit. Before I had an opportunity to ask what I'd agreed to, the elevator doors closed. That alone wouldn't have stopped me. Shayna jumped into my arms and stared excitedly into my eyes as she bit her bottom lip and wrapped her slender legs around my waist. Elly nuzzled into my neck with a soft murmur. Combined, they stopped me from thinking anything beyond an animalistic desire. Neanderthal indeed. Me smash and fuck women. With the concern that I was getting booted gone, relief and a powerful desire to knock the bottom out of these women overcame me.

Just as Shayna leaned in to kiss me, the elevator doors opened. Shayna's legs relaxed to be let down, but I wasn't having it. My hands gripped her petite bum as I carried her into a hallway--this one with a tasteful blue and gold carpet. She weighed next to nothing as Elly stayed glued to my side, and I followed Jolene and Al to our single room.

I'd never had sex with another couple in the room. For that matter, I'd never been with more than one woman. Some part of my brain that wasn't overcome with lust screamed that this wasn't right. This wasn't who I am. I'm a one-woman man.

But as Al fumbled with the key card, I started wondering if I'd get into any trouble taking these two women in the hallway. I no longer cared who saw. I understood the couple that'd been escorted out of that first room.

My hands slipped further under Shayna, intending to undo my fly when the door finally opened. My fingers moved to the crotch of her pants instead as I rushed inside. I intended to throw the dark-skinned woman down on the nearest bed and have my way with her, but events conspired against me.

First of all, Al made it to the closest bed before I could. I was grateful to see two king-sized beds in what turned out to be a massive suite. Second, and more importantly, Shayna worked herself out of my arms with Elly's help, and they stepped away from me. I'd have worried that I'd done something wrong, but the hungry look in Shayna's blue eyes and the lusty way Elly licked her lips told me I was good. Some distant part of my brain worried that this was some elaborate rejection by Shayna, but if it was, I would walk into it with my stiff prick leading the way.

"I know you're in a hurry," Elly said, "but give us a moment to prepare. It's not every night we lose our virginity."

My knees buckled at those words, and I landed on the bed. I stared, dumbfounded, as all three women went to the bathroom.

Virgins? I thought. All three of them?!

"Did they just say what I think they said?" Al asked me. He looked as dumbfounded as I felt.

"I... Yes, they did," I said, feeling the tent in my pants grow even tighter. Al gave me a slightly green-tinged look. I assumed he was nervous about taking a woman's virginity. "Don't worry. Take it slow, and I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Listen to her, and follow any guidance she gives."

"What? No, I know that, but..." He searched for words before continuing. "We may have been drugged. I'm guessing you're having the same issue I am with our libido? I was talking with Jolene, and when I mentioned the dining room, she grew nervous. She joked that at least we hadn't gone to the cocktail lounge, as we'd never have made it out. When I told her we had, she grew nervous. Said something about aphrodisiacs in the food and air, then rushed us over to you."

"Well, that explains the Excalibur in my pants," I chuckled. "I don't know why they would do that, though. It's not like I have a hard time getting it up."

"I'm guessing it has something to do with the test," Al shrugged. "Kinda explains why the women in those rooms were so feisty, though."

"Yeah, I'm glad we got out of there when we did," I said with a glance to the bathroom. "If we'd stayed longer, I might have ended up with one of the other women instead of the two intelligent beauties walking out of the other room."

"Just glad, huh?" Jolene teased.

"They're still dressed, so they couldn't have been too happy," Elly fake pouted.

I sat, stunned, looking at the three women. Each wore an outfit that managed to flaunt every delicious curve of their body while hiding all the naughtiest parts.

Jolene wore a light blue lace baby doll that accentuated her grapefruit-sized breasts, opening into an inverted V to display her pierced bellybutton with a matching blue gem. She still wore her glasses, making her eyes look large, though she'd let her fiery red hair down to cascade around her shoulder.

Shayna wore an opaque white chemise that flowed around her slender body and pushed up her modest bust. It hung down to mid-hip, allowing her thin white boy-shorts panties to peek out. Her belly button was also pierced but with a clear jewel.

My eyes riveted on Elly. She was the most covered up in her lingerie and yet the most stunning to my gaze. Her red spaghetti-strap nightgown molded to every inch, from her ample bust--where I could make out the unmistakable outline of her hard nipples--down her slender waist before flaring out below the hips. Because of how the silky material molded to her like a second skin, I could see that she wore nothing underneath, though she also had a navel piercing.

I'll just come right out and say it now. Red is my favorite color, despite my issues with redheads. Or maybe it's because of them? That's something for my therapist to decide. I hope she never reads this.

"I guess they weren't that excited," Shayna giggled, snapping me out of my daze. "They're still just sitting there, drooling."

I was not drooling! I even wiped at my mouth, to be sure. I was, however, stunned by the sheer sensual power radiating off the three women. They'd looked gorgeous in the conference room. Now they looked divine.

"It's hard to do more than drool when such royalty stands before us." Al somehow had the ability to compliment them.

Get it together! I psyched myself up. "Don't sell them short, Al," I said, working to keep myself from grabbing all three and having my way with them. "Beauty such as that could only come from divinity."

All three women blushed, showing that our compliments were working, but Jolene smirked as she said, "And yet you're still dressed. I don't know, ladies. I thought we'd picked intelligent men, but they appear to be too much gentlemen and not enough animal."

I knew she was just goading us. Perhaps it was the last couple of days, or maybe it was the iron pole trying to burst from the front of my pants, but at that moment, I lost any semblance of a gentleman.

Or I would have, as I stood and tore at my clothes. I noticed Al doing the same, but Elly was the one to slow us.

"A couple things, guys," she said in a soothing tone that managed to break through the lust fogging my thoughts. "This isn't a free-for-all. Jolene chose Al, while Shayna and I agreed to come here with Bobby. It will stay that way."

"And please remember that we're virgins," Shayna added, a slight quiver in her voice.

That last statement had a contradicting effect on me. It simultaneously drove me to rush and deflower both women while urging me to care and worry for the pain they'd soon experience. Elly's statement about who was honored by who didn't bother me. Jolene was hot, sure, but I still got the better part of that deal.

"Fine by me!" Al finished disrobing as he spoke. "I get the best-looking one!"

I opened my mouth to argue how wrong he was, but Elly moved up to me and cut me off with a powerful kiss. Her hands assisted to undress me as her firm breasts mashed against my chest.

"It's not a competition," Shayna stood on the bed behind me and whispered in my ear. "If it were, we'd be the lucky ones, with the best looking man." I felt her teeth nibble the back of my neck as her hands slipped between Elly and me.

Elly pulled away from the kiss to pull my shirt over my head, then said, "I saw the look of worry on your face. Don't worry about hurting us. Our hymens were popped years ago. But you'll still be the first man any of us have been with."

I was curious about how she stressed that statement, but at that moment, my pants dropped to my ankles, and I felt slender fingers wrap around my girth. Elly's lips pressed back against mine, the silk of her nighty the only lubricant between our bodies. A deep moan bubbled from my chest as Shayna's hand was joined by one of Elly's. The two women worked in sync to caress my length for a moment before Elly pulled back again.

This time her eyes were wide as she stared down at my manhood. "I take that back," she muttered as Shayna looked over my shoulder and down my body. "You'll want to be careful after all, unless you're into punishing us and making it so we can't walk for a week."

"Yep, we won the competition," Shayna moaned directly into my ear. "Not that Al isn't packing also, but I like where I am. I just hope you have enough for the both of us."

Between their compliments and my own artificially inflated libido, I felt like I could take on an entire Amazon tribe. Instead of answering with words, I remembered the earlier comment about not being enough of an animal. With a hungry growl, I swept Elly into my arms, turned, and tossed her onto the bed, making her large tits jiggle behind their covering. Shayna managed to stay on my back, and I felt her legs grip my sides. Her weight was negligible as I crawled onto the bed over Elly's feet. Looking up, I confirmed she wasn't wearing panties.

The taller woman grinned down her body at my passenger and me. "A woman could get used to being looked at like that," she smiled and sucked in the side of her bottom lip. I looked over my right shoulder to see Shayna licking her lips as she admired Elly.

Lowering my torso, I planted a soft kiss on the inside of Elly's right calf. Shayna slid up my back, and I felt a slimy trail follow her, indicating how aroused she was. If I could feel that through her panties, they must be soaked.

It was a bit awkward for a moment as I trailed kisses up Elly's legs, and Shayana preceded me with kisses on her covered abdomen. As I reached the juncture of the thighs, I found myself sandwiched between two pussies. I'm pretty sure I heard the ladies making out, but I had a different set of lips to kiss as the bottom of Elly's gown was pushed up to her hips.

Getting a good look at Elly's cunt, I liked how well she kept it trimmed, with light brown fuzz in the shape of a heart an inch above her clitoris. I planted a kiss on that design as Shayna ground herself against the back of my head. Elly's hips undulated, and I knew what she wanted.

Still, I took my time, kissing around her mound, spiraling inward. Meanwhile, I flattened on my stomach between her smooth legs and moved my hands up her slender sides until they reached her impressive breasts. More than a handful, I found Shayna's hands already teasing the hard nubs. Unable to see to verify, I assumed that her silk nightgown was pulled down to free her larger mammaries.

"Stop teasing me," Elly whined, increasing the movements of her hips. I ignored her plea for only a few more moments as I waited for her to move into alignment. Then I lunged forward a tiny fraction and mashed my lips against hers. "Oh, yes!" I heard as I slipped my tongue between her folds and got a good taste. She was already soaked, and I got a tongue full of her fluids. I'm not sure what she uses to stay clean, but her tangy flavor was unique and delicious. With another hungry growl, I shoved my tongue in as far as I could while nuzzling her clit with my nose.

Realizing that Shayna was doing more for Elly's breasts than I was, I brought my left hand down around her mound, pinching her outer labia together over her tiny clit. My right hand moved palm down, and I inserted my middle finger. She. Was. Tight! Thankfully, she was also very slick. It took me a moment to get my finger in to the second knuckle, and I worried about when she would try to take my second brain into her. Then I felt her relax and realized she was using her floor muscles to make herself tighter. She was still tight, but I didn't think I'd have to spend a week stretching her out first. I was curious about what virgin knew to use tricks like that but was more concerned with giving her pleasure.

My left hand massaged her clit while still pinching it between her outer labia. I'd read about this trick, and from my understanding, I was essentially jacking her magic nub as I slowly fingered her. When I leaned back in and licked between her folds, she exploded. Her hips bucked so hard, she thrust the back of my head hard against Shayna's crotch. The dark-skinned woman grunted and rolled off my back.

I looked up Elly's body to see Shayna's lips latched onto her left nipple. Elly's eyes rolled back in her head as her body shuddered in climax.

Something about the Way Elly acted when she first saw my manhood told me that I could do almost anything I wanted to these women tonight. It was in the way she'd said, "Unless you're into punishing us..." I hoped I was right in that assumption because I wasn't going to ask for permission. Slipping my ring finger out while sliding my pointer into her quivering quim, I made sure to get enough of her fluids on my finger. Timing it just as she started to come down from her orgasm, I slipped that finger into her rectum.

Her hips bucked again as her groaned, "Oh, fuuuuccckkkk!" filled the room. I doubled the speed of my fingers and let go of her folds with my left hand. Latching my lips right on her clit, I sucked hard and nibbled lightly. It took less than a few seconds before I felt her second orgasm crash through her. I continued my onslaught, working to drive her orgasm even higher until I felt her fingers dig into my hair. She pulled with enough force that I worried she'd pull my hair out.

"Enough!" Elly panted, an unmistakable lust in her brown eyes. "I can't take any more of that."

I carefully pulled my fingers from her still quaking pussy and gave her a sloppy grin. "If that's all you can handle, then you're in trouble for the next part."

I saw her shudder at my words, but from her grin, I knew they'd pleased her.

"Is he that good?" Shayna asked. Her voice carried both notes of hope and trepidation.

"We don't have to worry about the horror stories," Elly said as she cupped her friend's cheek. "Even if his dick game is weak, he knows how to use his mouth and hands."

"Hey, I'm right here." Despite her compliment on my cunnilingus skills, I got a little defensive. "My dick game is not weak."

"Then get up here and show me!" she spread her legs wide and held her arms out to me.

"Beg for it," I told her, not wanting to jump at her directions. I wanted to be in control here, even as I tried to make sure this night would be one we all remembered.

I saw both women smirk, but Elly dropped her hands to her inner thighs, spreading her labia with her thumbs. "I want your thick cock deep inside me, Bobby. I want to feel every inch of that beast pounding me harder and faster with each second. Please, Bobby. Don't make me wait any longer. Take my virginity, Bobby Brody. Take it, and with it, all of me."

I still couldn't believe that she was giving me such a gift--that both women were willing to. I couldn't wait any longer. Moving up Elly's body, I positioned my throbbing cock at her entrance.

"Just a moment!" Shayna interrupted before I could slide in. "She might be wet enough, but I'm sure you're not." Her hand pressed against my chest, moving me back enough to get her head positioned. She spit on my cock and gripped me around the base. "Fuck, this thing is thick," I heard her mutter before moving closer and taking the head between her thick lips. She spent only a few moments slobbering and coating my rod with her saliva, but more than one moan escaped my throat at her ministrations. Elly used this time to entirely free herself of her smooth red gown.

When Shayna pulled away, I almost asked her to go back, but then I remembered the other prize before me. Shayna aimed me for a few inches below the base of the heart-shaped fuzz. Then with her right hand at my base, her left hand gripped my ass cheek and pushed me forward.

Are they really virgins? I had time to wonder at how sure they acted in their actions. I know I was a nervous wreck my first time--and that's all I'll ever say about that experience. Then Elly's nether-lips kissed my slippery cockhead, and I forgot to care. I kept enough presence of mind to go slow, but otherwise, my universe centered on the growing feeling of entering Elly for the first time.

Her inner folds welcomed my intrusion slowly. I felt her use her inner muscles to alternate between relaxing and squeezing, sucking me deeper in the process. Those few seconds seemed to last for an hour, but I didn't care. She was wet, hot, and oh-so-tight!

Once I was halfway seated within her, I pulled back until only the tip was in, then slid forward, a little faster this time. I watched as Elly's labia stretched around my girth, and she moaned, deep in her chest. It only took me a few more strokes until I felt her cervix kissing my tip. I still had about an inch to go, but something else caught my attention. The red jewel at her navel glowed. At least, I think it shone and wasn't some trick of the light.

Before I could think or ponder on it, Elly propped herself up, placed her arms around my neck, and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I managed to catch myself before my total weight landed on her as our tongues battled for dominance.

"That's it," Shayna whispered with an odd edge to her voice. "Take her and make her yours. Claim her. Own her."

"Oh, fuck, that's deep!" I heard a scream from the bed next to us. I'd completely forgotten about Al and Jolene. Despite myself, I broke the kiss to look over at them. Al lay on his back, with Jolene thrusting her hips hard atop him. The man had both her tits in his hands as she threw her head back and came.

Good for him, I thought, then turned my attention back to Elly. Arching my back, I was able to suckle her turgid right nipple between my lips. Placing my weight on my elbows, I was able to roll her left nipple between the fingers of my right hand.

I felt Shayna get behind me as my hips set their own rhythm and grew worried. I'm not into getting pegged. The worry doubled when I felt her hands on my hips. I turned to warn her off, but I needn't have worried. She used her grip to increase my pace, pushing me in and out of her friend. I noticed that she'd removed her panties but not her top.

Is she self-conscious about having the smallest breasts? I wondered as her hands increased my pace. I hope not. Big or small, I love 'em all.

Elly let out a string of profanity below me, and I realized that I was entirely inside her with each thrust. She didn't sound like she was in pain, and she wasn't trying to pull away from me, so I picked up the pace on my own. Elly's hands scrabbled and gripped the bedspread as she threw her head back and let out one long moan. I felt her tighten up around me, even as a small gush of her fluids leaked out.

"Shit, I'm close!" I warned them, trying to pull out. I'd wanted to last longer, but Elly felt too good.