TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of pulling out, Elly's legs wrapped around my hips, holding me firm as Shayna pushed hard on my hips.

"Stop, or I'm going to--" I tried again to warn them. I scrunched my eyes shut, focusing on delaying my orgasm. I should have been able to overpower both women, but they were stronger than I thought.

"Cum in me," Elly crooned. "Fill me. I want to feel it deep inside." Elly used her inner muscles to milk me, and the contest was done before I ever stood a chance. Grunting, I fired volley after volley against her cervix. This at least seemed to set Elly off again, which felt incredible as I came. "So warm. So full... So goooood!"

Elly relaxed her legs, and Shayna moved from behind. I pulled out and didn't miss the puddle of mixed juices that followed after my departure.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, horrified. "Are you on the pill?"

"Relax," Elly murmured, a dreamy look on her face. She cupped her sex for a moment, then brought the leakage up to her face and licked her hand clean. "Everything is taken care of."

I didn't know exactly what that meant but took it as a good sign.

"Okay," I sighed as I laid next to her. "Just don't scare me like that again."

"Oh, you know you enjoyed it," Shayna chuckled as she trailed her fingers up my inner thigh. "In fact, I'd say from the fact that you're still hard that you enjoyed it more than you're willing to admit."

Surprised, I looked down my body and saw that I was still standing at full mast. Maybe not quite as had as before, but showing no signs of relaxing. I couldn't believe it until I remembered what Al said about the aphrodisiacs. They must still be in my system. If the Paladonic Knights had something like that, they'd make a killing from it off the black market. It was better than Viagra!

"Damn, and it looks even tastier now than it did before," Shayna cooed as she ran one finger up my slick length. She brought that finger to her lips and sucked it clean while holding eye contact with me. "Care to clean him off with me, Elly? You both taste great."

"Delighted to," Elly moved sluggishly and laid her head on my stomach. "I'll need your help, though. That took more out of me than I expected."

Shayna obliged by leaning in and using her thick lips to push my cockhead towards Elly's wide mouth. The taller woman suckled me in with a groan that sent my sensitive tip on overload. This time I was the one to grip the sheets, though I made no move to stop them.

"Yes, I'm all yours, Al," Jolene panted next to us. He was now plowing into her from behind with long powerful strokes--the sounds coming from them sloppy and wet. "Cum in me again, stud. I'm yours, forever and always. And you're mine!" Her tits swayed with the force of their movements, almost hypnotizing in their effect.

"I think he's more than ready," Elly said. I couldn't tell from the angle we were at if she were playing with herself or rubbing her stomach, but her arm moved in a slow rhythmic fashion.

"He might be," Shayna crooned, "but I think I'm going to need a little bit more before I can safely accept this beast." The dark-skinned woman turned her body around to plant her mound over my face.

Looking at her slim snatch, I noted the dark landing strip above and how shiny her innie slit already shown. Everything about this woman is tiny, I thought. I'd wondered somewhere in the back of my mind if she dyed her hair lighter, and seeing the short black strip confirmed it. Not that I minded. In fact, it told me this was a woman that cared about her appearance and took care of herself. I no longer worried if this was some prank on the ice queen's part and wondered what I'd done to earn this chance with her. Somehow I'd not only thawed her out, but by the evidence of her shiny snatch, I'd lit a fire within her.

I didn't have time to contemplate the mysteries of the universe as Shayna synchronized planting her sex on my face and swallowing the head of my penis.

It felt like she struggled to get the head past her lips, but I ignored that as I concentrated on pleasing her. I couldn't employ the same skills I had with Elly in this position, but that didn't mean my bag of tricks was empty. Moving my arms around her waist and behind her, I pulled her outer labia apart and licked from her clit to her entrance, as far as my tongue could reach. Her hips shifted, and I continued to her anus. Under normal circumstances, this would have been a turnoff. Perhaps it was the aphrodisiacs, the way Shayna moaned around my rod, the feeling of a second pair of lips suckling my scrotum, or even the sounds of passion from the bed next to us... Whatever the reason, her pussy tasted just as sweet as Elly's and her rectum just as clean. My cock remained solid as both women worked their skills.

Slipping the middle finger of each hand into Shayna's soaked cunt, I repeated my licking from front to back. My fingers moved in counterpoint to each other, in and out, out and in. From the moans and the erratic movements Shayna made, I know she was getting close. After lubing her asshole with my saliva, plus her own fluids, I pulled my right middle finger from her pussy, slipped it into her backdoor, and sucked hard on her clit.

I felt my cock freed up as Shayna screamed. Her body locked up, squeezing my fingers and almost crushing my head between her powerful--cheerleader trained--thighs. I continued to suckle on her clitoris, locking her in place with my muscled arms, as she tried to push up and off from me. I knew I could only do this for a moment before it became too much, but I wanted this orgasm to last.

When I sensed her climax waining, I released her. She turned to straddle my abdomen, staring into my eyes. Her aqua blue orbs burned with passion as her chest heaved. She cupped the side of my face as she said, "It's now or never, lover. Are you ready?"

"Are you?" I shot back, hunching my hips, causing my cock to bump against her firm ass.

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes fluttered. "No, but I'm not letting you go," she told me, reaching back and aiming me for her dripping pussy. "I want what Elly got."

I noted that she still had on her white chemise top and reached for the buttons to take it off. She stopped me just as my sword reached her sheath. She looked away as she covered her chest and sat back, lodging my steel rod between us, but not inside.

"I'm not as... nice, as the other women." Her voice came out soft and uncertain.

I knew her bust was smaller, but until this moment, I didn't realize how self-conscious she felt about it.

"That doesn't matter to me," I told her. "Every ounce of you is beautiful."

"See," Elly said as she crawled up next to us. "I told you no one would care."

"You're just saying that because you want to fuck me," Shayna accused me, even as she ground her slippery cunt along my shaft.

I decided to let my actions speak for me. It was apparent that this was an issue that ran deep for her, and no matter what I said, Shayna wouldn't believe me. Reaching up, I gripped her wrists over her chest in each hand, managing to get the soft white material of her chemise in my grip. Using my strength while being cognizant of her, I pulled them apart. The buttons didn't stand a chance, and Shayna wasn't strong enough to resist. I expected to find smaller breasts beneath. I didn't expect to find such large areolas. Her tiny nipples stood hard in the center of the two-inch dark brown circles.

"I told you," Shayna said, struggling to cover herself back up as I stared in silence.

Again, I chose actions over words. I sat up enough to force her arms behind her back, then pulled her torso down on me. My intent worked, as her left nipple was met with my teeth and lips. "Beautiful," I finally allowed myself to murmur around my treat, then bathed the turgid nub with my tongue.

Her struggles only lasted until I felt Elly's hand grip my shaft and move it along Shayna's slippery slit. I hadn't realized at the time, but as short as Shayna is, with her chest at my mouth, her crotch ended up around my navel. I kept my grip on Shayna's wrists, almost bear hugging her as I devoured first one breast, then the other. As her groans of protest turned to moans of pleasure, I released her arms and grabbed her slender hips.

She pulled back enough to look me in the eyes, lust and something else shimmering in her blue orbs as she carefully sank onto my cock. "Thank you," I heard her whisper, then shudder as her cunt took in my head. I'd thought Elly was tight before, but Shayna was a velvet vice. I heard Elly spit on our connection a few times as my current lover took me bit by agonizing bit. She felt so good, I wanted to thrust and feel her completely surround my girth, but I knew that would hurt her. Even though it took most of my willpower, I let her set the pace.

When I felt increased pressure around my tip and Shayna let out a long sigh, I was still halfway outside. The sexiest part of it all was the way our gazes remained locked. Even when our eyes fluttered, and we moaned and gasped, we never looked away.

Then, Shayna's eyes closed as she pushed a little further down. Her hands on my face slipped to the back of my neck, and she lifted me into a passion-filled kiss. Her hips swiveled, making me moan as our tongues swirled and dance.

Shayna didn't move up and down so much as ground herself around me. I let her set her own pace, enjoying how Elly fondled my balls, and Shayna compressed what she could take.

Shayna grunted and broke the kiss, turning my head into her neck. "Ung, she's fingering my ass while you're stretching my cunt," she moaned in my ear. "I'm not going to last. Are you ready?"

Despite how glorious she felt, I wasn't. I nibbled lightly on her neck as I brought my hands up to her chest. Pinching her nipples between my fingers, I gently shifted my hips. It was enough to set her off, and I had to stop moving or risk damage to my manhood. She became so tight, it was almost painful. I knew she had strong legs as a cheerleader, but I never suspected how powerful her kegel muscles could be.

I let her ride out her climax until she collapsed next to me on the bed. When she pulled off my member, a gush of fluids escaped her stretched confines, pooling around my groin. I can honestly say that if the night ended there, I would have been fine, but from how Elly muttered that I was still hard, then inspected Shayna's pussy, I knew it wasn't over.

The women coordinated me with my back to the headboard and Shayna on all fours pushing her slender pussy onto my length. Elly moved beneath us, and the two women lapped at each other's mons. I felt Elly's tongue bathe my scrotum from time to time as Shayna pushed her tight ass back against me.

Looking over, I saw Al and Jolene spooning and watching us, contended smiles on their faces. No, they weren't just spooning, I realized, as Al fondled one of the redhead's breasts, and their hips moved in time with Shayna's and mine.

Despite myself, knowing that they were watching turned me on even more. It was a kink I wasn't aware of until that moment. Deciding to give the other couple the best show I could, I leaned forward enough to reach around Shayna's slim body and fondle her large nipples between my fingers.

Shayna increased her pace, and I looked down to see she could take most of my length in this position. Her tiny ass looked perfect as she slid forward and back. I wondered what that minuscule sphincter would feel like, wrapped around my thick cock. That thought, combined with how great she felt and Elly's tongue juggling my nuts, pushed me closer to the edge.

"I'm close," I warned her, giving her the choice of where to take it. I suspected she'd want it inside, and that thought was confirmed when she pushed back hard. My butt hit the headboard, stopping me from moving, and the feeling of her engulfing my entire length set me off. I deposited my second load deep inside her, bathing her cervix with my baby batter.

"Oh, I never knew it would feel like this," Shayna crooned as her hips swiveled against me. "I feel so full!"

I heard loud moans from the bed next to us as Shayna and Elly cried out in unison.

What an incredible night, I thought as Shayna slid forward enough to release my finally deflating cock. The women stayed in that position long enough to bring each other to one more orgasm before we all laid down. The women rested their heads on my chest, each with a leg over mine. I didn't realize until then how warm the room was, and we remained uncovered as we enjoyed the afterglow.

"We are yours, now," Elly murmured with a sigh of contentment. She fiddled with the pendant on my chest before giving my left peck a gentle kiss.

"We are each others," Shayna added. "Now and always." She leaned across me enough to press her lips against Elly's before also kissing my chest.

Those words should have sent me running. I mean, I'd barely met them and hardly knew them. Instead, they filled me with peace as I drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

1068 A.D.

Venita giggled as she ran ahead of Ardin. He found her joy infectious and smiled, pumping his legs to catch up to her. Catching her around the waist, he enjoyed the way her sweet voice gasped as he lifted, spun, and pulled her into a tight embrace. Even after two years of spending every opportunity together, he still found all of her affectations addictive.

"I know that look in your eyes, Venita," he said as he set her down and stepped back. "Not until our wedding night." He tried to smile, even as he felt himself stiffen within his breaches. He wanted her more than he'd ever wanted anything in the world, but he wouldn't risk her reputation or their chances of being together for eternity in heaven.

"No one would have to know," Venita pouted, breaking Ardin's heart. "You could still proclaim you took my virginity the night we marry."

Ardin shook his head, worried that they were about to have another fight. "Lying would be a sin," he told her. "I want to make sure that we both enter the Eternal Kingdom after we leave this world."

She sighed before stepping up and resting her head on his chest. He, too, breathed a little easier, knowing she wasn't going to argue. The church taught that celibacy before wedlock was the best way to begin a union. And that they risked God's wrath if they let their loins lead them into temptation.

But Venita was raised in a different religion; a heathen and pagan faith. One that worshipped old gods and idols with corrupt morals. She'd agreed to a baptism, and they were waiting for that before getting married. Everything needed to be right so they could enter God's sweet grace when they left this world.

"You know, there are other things we can do without me losing my maidenhead," he heard her whisper against his neck. He knew she felt him shiver as her words sunk in.

He wanted her badly. Every moment spent in her presence was exquisite torture he couldn't give up. Would it truly be that bad to bend the rules just a little? He was so hard, it hurt. And her virginity would remain intact for their wedding night. It wouldn't really be sex, right?

"No," he forced the word through his lips as he gripped her shoulder, pushing her gently away. "We both must stay true and pure."

"But I'm almost eighteen cycles old! I'll be an old maid by the time those cranky men agree to baptize me."

"Any idea why they haven't agreed yet?" Ardin asked, focusing on that instead of the nearly overwhelming desire burning in his veins.

"Oh, they've hinted at what I could do to speed things up," Venita muttered in a way that made his chest burn with a different emotion. That fire increased as she continued. "If I were willing to do for the priests what I'm offering you, they said I could be baptized on the next full moon. But I'm only willing to give that to you, my love."

"I love you, but you shouldn't say such things about the clergy," Ardin tried to soften his voice but still heard the edge in it. He wanted to believe that the priests were as holy as men could be, but he'd heard others mutter about what they were willing to accept to give out blessings. He told himself that they were only men, and as such, were fallible, thanks to Adam's transgression. At least, that's what the priests said the good book proclaimed.

"I know," she at least sounded contrite. "But if it's okay for them, why wouldn't it be acceptable for us. I love you, and I want to marry you with all my heart. We will be together forever. You've proven what a good, strong man you are. Your willpower. Your heart. And your firm, strong, supple muscles... hmm... prove to me that you are the man I want to be with, forever."

"Just because they are willing to sin doesn't mean that we should be so weak," Ardin said, pulling her back into his arms. "They are but men, despite their clothes, and we should strive to be better. And if I'm honest, I'm not sure I could resist going further if we started down that path."

"I know," Venita sighed again as her fingers trailed up and down Ardin's back. "We shouldn't give in to temptation. It's just--"

"No," Ardin spoke again, pulling her tighter into his chest and letting his tone end the debate. He would remain righteous and faithful, following the teachings of Christ, if not the example of the men giving that teaching.