TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 11

Story Info
Bobby makes some progress winning over his wives.
13.2k words
4.78
2.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

[tags:Consensual, blowjob, magic, mind-control]

Bobby makes some progress with his wives.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 11

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Split Minds

"Let me get this straight, and stop me if I get something wrong," Elly said, the corners of her lips curling up. "Adam tried to hit you with a baseball but can't throw very well because he broke his right hand trying to punch you. Then you pulled Jenny to you instead of pushing her out of the way of the bad throw... You're quite the gentleman, aren't you? Next, she tried to push you off her but slipped on that same baseball. Then, once again, my knight-in-shining-armor husband saved her, and that's when Adam Douchebag McGee decided to snap a few pictures. Did I miss anything?"

I gave my wife a wry grin as she succinctly described what'd happened. "All except for when Jenny picked up the baseball and nailed Adam in the back of the head as he tried to run away. I left before finding out how hurt he was, and Jenny went her own way."

"I see..." Elly tapped one finger along her jaw as she thought. Despite the curl to her lips, I couldn't tell if she was pleased. Was it that karma struck Adam for his continued harassment or that I wasn't cheating on her despite what the pictures Adam posted showed? "Then tell me why you didn't start with that information instead of trying to soften us up with this dinner."

"I... well, when you came home and didn't look angry, I thought maybe you hadn't seen them." My mind raced as I tried to understand my own reasoning. I should have brought it up right away. Bad news doesn't get better with age. "I promise I wasn't trying to hide anything from either of you. I planned to bring it up as we ate, but we never made it that far." I looked at the table where a mouth-watering dinner lay untouched. I'd put a lot of effort into it, but it seems that was the wrong approach.

I'm sorry, Charlotte told me, and I could feel her contrition. There was no doubt about her sincerity in the apology.

Part of me genuinely wanted to blame her and take my anger out on the succubus sharing my body, but the whole thing was my idea. I'd wanted to cook my wives a decadent dinner, and I used Charlotte to help me do it. I should have known that wouldn't go over well with Shayna.

Ah, I'm finally growing on you, Charlotte cooed in my head.

Don't push it, I growled back at her. Just because I didn't blame her for my current predicament didn't mean she didn't share some blame. Had she not hijacked my ride back to the mortal world and resided in my head, Shayna wouldn't have her issues with me. But, of course, without Charlotte's help, I'd still be dead. Everything would have worked out great had Charlotte stayed dead while I was reborn. I felt like shit for thinking that way, but I couldn't help it. Of course, it didn't help that I could feel her pained emotions from my thoughts, but at least she remained quiet.

Elly had a look in her brown eyes that made me think she knew I'd been conversing with Charlotte. I grimaced in an apology—since I couldn't say anything in this house that was spying on us. "Should I try to talk to Shayna or give her more time?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable. I knew the answer but felt like I should say something.

"I think it'd be best if you didn't face her for a bit," Elly told me. "In my psych courses, they say never to go to bed angry with a loved one; however, I think this may be one to let her sleep on. I'll explain the thing with Jenny. That may have hurt her a little extra concerning how Syrina acted earlier today. I know she can seem a little harsh, but I can't tell you how often I've held her, crying, after she's had to be especially mean. She takes her role as head cheerleader very seriously. She doesn't like hurting people, but she's become very good at it."

"I know," I said ruefully before I could think better of it.

"She went easy on you," Elly chuckled. "Trust me. Had she really wanted to hurt you, she could have. But I think I've said enough. I know you've already put in a lot of effort, but—"

I cut her off before she could finish. "I'll clean the kitchen and put this in the fridge. I think I've lost my appetite for now, anyway. Then I think I'll really dig into your files."

Elly nodded, then hesitated. She regarded me for a second, then closed the distance between us in a rush. I thought she was angry with me again for a bare second, but then her arms pulled me into a tight hug. I found myself holding her back as her chin rested on my shoulder. We were almost the same height, and it felt good to feel this human connection.

"Thank you, Bobby," I heard her mutter before her voice lowered even more. "And thank you, Charlotte, for bringing him back to me and helping him make this dinner. I really wish we could sit and enjoy it as a family."

My arms tightened around Elly under Charlotte's control. "Thank you!" Charlotte's voice was barely audible even to me before we stepped apart.

"Maybe if I get her calmed down enough, I'll come see you tonight," Elly said, her eyes telling me she didn't think it would happen. "You haven't proven it yet, but all of this is a good start."

Her words warmed me, even as my heart ached, knowing that Shayna's ice would be harder to melt.

Elly left down the hallway, and I turned to the cooling food. Then, as I heard Elly knocking on their bedroom door, my vision went black. I panicked for a heartbeat before I could see again. I was back in the cushion and silk tapestry-adorned room where Charlotte trapped me last night.

The succubus was dressed—for a wonder-of-wonders—and even in her human guise. "Before you get angry with me for bringing you here, let me explain?" She held a placating hand and waited for me to nod before continuing. "I promise I'll release you as soon as you ask me to, but this is easier for us to have a quick conversation. Especially since I can speed time awareness up in here."

"Go ahead," I told her, warry but not having the energy to argue with her.

"I'll do all the cleaning," Charlotte said. "I'll put the food in the fridge, and I promise to behave in all respects."

"Why would you do that?" I asked, my suspicions rising. What game was she playing now? "And what am I supposed to do? Sit in here and contemplate the universe?"

"I would gladly do it for you," she told me, and something in her voice and posture made me think she meant it. I couldn't sense her emotions at the moment, but I wanted to believe her. "I also feel terrible for how things went down tonight. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach—or his third and fourth rib. Kidding! I was hoping that it would soften up your wives as well. Without revealing too much, you're well on your way with Elly. Shayna will be a little more complicated. I'll help you as much as you let me, but I know I'm a significant reason she doesn't trust you. Or rather, trust herself around you. As for what you can do, I created a space over there that you can mold to your liking. Make it whatever you please. I'll even leave you alone whenever you're in there. I promise no more nights like last night."

Her offer was tempting. Let Charlotte clean up the dishes and the table, and I could create a little personal space.

"I appreciate that, but unless you can bring the file that has all of their information into here, I don't know that I would make the most of my time here." I still wondered if she had ulterior motives and didn't want to give her an opportunity.

She gnawed on her lower lip for a moment before nodding. "Okay, but don't be mad. I kind of already started. I'll let you finish." The room we were in started to go dark but returned into sharp focus. "Oh, but I have an idea about that file. If you open it and glance at each part of it, I can memorize it, and you'll have access to it here. Then, you could spend the time difference studying it in your own portion of our shared mens mundi."

Before I could respond, I found myself standing over the table, closing a baggy around the leftover rolls. The bag fell from my fingers as I tried to reorient. It felt as though I'd woken from a deep sleep. Glancing around, I could see that Charlotte hadn't gotten far in the cleaning and set myself to it.

* * * *

"So, basically, all I have to do is imagine something, and it'll appear here?" I asked the succubus. We stood in a gray void, except for the doorway that led back to her space. She called it a mens mundi, which she translated as the world of the mind. Thankfully, she was dressed again in her human guise, though the tight white tank top and short shorts left little of her curves to the imagination.

"Yes, but remember that it can also change this place if your mind wanders." She met my gaze, her blue-green eyes sparkling as if she knew I strained not to admire her ample cleavage. "I wouldn't recommend playing any video games in here or reminiscing on that sweet frag you got during your last tournament."

Her words brought to mind the sniper kill I made from across half the arena. I'd found an excellent crow's nest and spotted a member of the other team jumping around to avoid fire. I timed my shot perfectly for a headshot, ending that round.

"Hey, didn't I tell you not to let your mind wander?"

Blinking, I realized I was in the game, and instead of looking at a holographic screen, I wore a gillie suit and lay prone behind a sniper rifle. I was physically in the arena! Gunshots whizzed overhead, and my pulse quickened. I didn't know if I could die in here and didn't want to find out.

Closing my eyes, I concentrated on changing my surroundings. I was back in my old dorm room when I opened them again.

"Good, this works," Charlotte approved. "It's simple but familiar. It'll be easier for you to maintain this."

Considering how her space looked, with its multicolored silk tapestries and cushions, I felt embarrassed by how plain my old room looked. However, when Charlotte turned back to face me, her smile looked genuine. She hopped back and landed on Joshua's bed, her breasts bouncing delightfully in her tight top. I know she caught me looking but thankfully didn't call me out on it. Instead, she ran one finger along the low collar of her top while pretending to look around. I knew the action was intentional, to draw my attention back to her breasts, and I resisted the temptation. I won't write whether I succeeded or not. However, I had to remember that despite her looks, she was a succubus. Who knew how many decades or centuries of experience she had in the art of seduction?

Experience she was willing to lend me in winning my wives back. Which was also why Shayna didn't trust me.

I understood a bit of how the great powers felt during both cold Wars. I had a great tool in my arsenal but couldn't use it because it would likely backfire.

"Go ahead and picture a book, your computer, or whatever you want at your desk with all the information you glanced over." Charlotte looked back at me, her finger still tracing trails along her cleavage and a smirk on her full lips.

I ignored her look and pictured my laptop with all the information I glanced at after cleaning the kitchen. I'd spent an hour flipping through my phone, from one page to the next. I didn't stay on a page long enough to read it, but just enough to focus. Charlotte claimed it would be enough, and I hoped this wouldn't be some trick of hers.

I moved to my desk and sat down, looking at the screen. It already had the file brought up, and I flipped through it, marveling at how detailed it looked. Each woman's file was rather significant, but there were pictures from when they were younger up until more recently. The files were broken up into chapters, and glancing at them, they ranged from physical measurements to school grades, from personal likes and dislikes to porn preferences and fetishes. There was even a whole chapter devoted to future potential that not only covered their chosen career paths and intelligence but predictions on what each woman would look like when they're older. It made me think of an overly complicated character sheet for an RPG game.

Charlotte said something else, but I focused on the information before me. How had each woman had time to read my file before First Knight? They only had hours from when I swore in until the event, and they had more than one file to look through. I hadn't been the only man there that night. If I studied just one file in-depth, it would take me a few days of my free time to go over it. Thankfully, I had the time distortion in this place, but it was still too much information.

And detailed to the level that made my skin crawl. There were diagrams of each woman with such fine detail that I now knew Elly had a mole removed from the base of her right glute when she was fourteen. Also, while Shayna was born with blue eyes, she'd undergone a treatment to make them brighter and bluer when she was ten.

I wasn't bothered that either had work done, but there was a lot more that I'm not willing to write, even in a journal that only I'll ever see.

It wasn't until after about three hours of looking over the files that I realized there was a cheat sheet near the end. That single page contained the most pertinent information on likes, dislikes, intelligence, and preferences. I noted that porn preferences weren't listed, but there was a reference to which page that information was on.

There was even a compatibility matrix that followed the cheatsheet. It detailed how well the women would mesh with different men. Mine showed high compatibility with both women, though I wasn't the highest for each. I'll admit in this journal that I may have gotten a little jealous seeing some of the other men that were my competition during First Knight. However, I had to remind myself that they'd left with me, not them.

Even though I felt like a stalker, I glanced at Elly's interests and was surprised to see that she enjoyed topics of public sex and exhibition, as well as voyeurism.

Before I could glance at Shayna's page, I was startled by a hand landing on my shoulder.

"Sorry, I tried getting your attention, but you were pretty focused on your studies," Charlotte said.

I had to blink a few times to focus on her face, my eyes adjusting from my laptop screen to her. How different this is from last night, I thought. Then, she tried so hard to be charismatic and win me over while keeping me locked up in her area. Now she's being demure and thoughtful. I'm not going to fall for it. "What do you want?" I wasn't going to be rude, but I also wouldn't be overly friendly.

If my tone bothered her, she didn't show it. "Elly is knocking at your door, seeing if you're still awake. I thought you might want to see her?"

The way she made that a question had me wondering what she'd seen in Elly's mind.

"And you're going to keep your promise of letting me out?" I asked, still half afraid I was her prisoner again.

Instead of answering, I found myself sitting on my bed in nothing but my boxers, phone in hand. Despite the hours in that mental space, I once again felt like I'd had a too-short nap. Glancing out the window, it was dark, but the clock told me only about forty-five minutes had passed since I entered my room.

"Bobby?" A light tapping on my door accompanied Elly's soft voice. "Your light's on. Are you still awake?"

"Yeah, sorry, um...." I trailed off, looking at my body. I didn't remember stripping down, but that seemed like forever ago. I debated getting decent before opening my door, then remembered what I'd seen in her file. Opening the door, I went to offer her my best smile, but it stuttered and collapsed. She wasn't wearing anything as sensual as her lingerie the night we first met. However, something about the simplicity of her garment still made my mind stumble. A white silk robe barely made it to the top of her thighs, wrapped so tightly around her that I could tell she wore something underneath, but I couldn't quite tell what. "I... Hello," slipped from my mouth instead of whatever smooth thing I would have said.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" Elly asked me, and I couldn't miss the glance at my groin.

I looked down to see that I was sporting quite the tent. What the hell? I thought, knowing I hadn't been hard when I stood up.

You can thank me later, Charlotte chuckled in my mind.

I was about to remark that not all women were desperate enough to jump on a cock just because it was hard. Men who think that sending a woman an unsolicited dick pic, hoping it'll make the woman horny and want them, genuinely don't understand how women work. Unless it's in porn... But that's not real life. Anyway, I was about to chew the succubus out but realized Elly was waiting for me.

"I was studying up on your files before going to bed," I told her, being mostly honest.

"I hope it's good?" Elly started to fidget. Was she suddenly self-conscious? What had she come here for?

"Yeah," I told her, finally finding my smile. "I can't believe you completed elementary at age nine and graduated high school at fifteen! I know that must have been tough, but you're incredible. Honestly, I struggled to get solid A's, but you!"

"Um..." Elly didn't seem to know how to take my praise. "This... This was a mistake." She turned to walk away, but my hand shot out under Charlotte's control and stopped her.

Invite her in, idiot!

This better not end up like the last time I tried to stop her from walking away from me, I thought to the succubus. I still remember how Elly somehow twisted and threw me onto my back from a simple wrist hold.

"No, please," I said as Elly locked up under my hand. "I would enjoy your company. Please come in?"

She hesitated a few heart-stopping moments before I felt her shake and turn back around.

Elly offered me a tremulous smile as she sat on the corner of my bed. "I hate that we have you in the guest room." She looked down at the floor and lightly rubbed her stomach before continuing. "You're our husband and the father of our children. I tried talking to Shayna, but she's—"

"Shh," I said softly, remembering that the house AI watched us. "I understand. I was pretty rough with you both yesterday, and she needs some time to heal." I decided to sit next to her and took her hand in my left. She lifted her head and met my gaze again. Those incredibly intelligent brown eyes told me she understood I was talking about more than the rough sex in the shower.

I can't describe how my heart warmed when she squeezed my hand back and kept holding it. It was one of those moments that seemed perfect. I wanted it to go on forever, but her head drooped, and her shoulders hunched inward.

"I wish there was a way we could all talk things through, without... other concerns getting in the way." I wanted to pull her into my arms and comfort her, but I wasn't sure she was ready for that.

She's talking about being able to speak to me without the Knights eavesdropping, Charlotte informed me before I could piece it together. Try to let her know that there is a way the three of us can talk safely if she trusts me enough.

What if I still don't trust you? I asked, but I brought my right hand around to lift Elly's chin to face me. Charlotte didn't respond to my barb, though she told me what she had in mind. "Do you trust me enough to lay with me tonight? I promise to be as much of a gentleman as you want me to be."

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers