TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elly squealed, and I moaned as our clothes vanished, and I suddenly found myself seated deep within my wife's snug canal.

"No!" Elly pushed herself off me with mind-jarring speed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly worried I'd made a mistake. Wasn't this what she'd wanted? Or had she wanted to drain me in other ways?

"Nothing," Elly panted as she crawled back between my legs. "I just wanted to taste you again before we went all the way."

"Really?" My stupid mouth asked before my brain could stop it. Then, because I'd already spoken, my mouth went right on talking. "I thought most women hated giving head, and now that you're no longer controlled by the spell, I—"

"Oh, I don't have to if you don't want me to," Elly cut me off. "But I do enjoy it, and I'll even admit that you taste better since coming back from Utah."

"Nope! No, I'm more than happy to let you," I said, finally getting my mouth to say what I wanted. "In fact, I'd be more than thrilled to return the favor simultaneously."

Elly didn't answer with words, but her hungry grin, followed by turning around and pressing her dripping slit against my lips, was answer enough.

"You know," she said as I tasted her sweet petals and felt her slender fingers wrap around my girth, "I agree that many women don't like doing this. However, I think that's either because they don't know what they're doing or they don't like how intimate this is. I'd even argue that it's more personal than full intercourse."

Her hand slid up and down my shaft as she talked. Part of me wanted her to take me in her mouth, and part of me enjoyed the teasing way she spoke.

"Our mouths, so close to each other's most sensitive parts...." I felt her hot breath tease along my head as she tightened her grip on me. "Tasting each other with our lips—" her lips brushed my tender tip. "the taste on my tongue as I savor my juices on you...." Another moan slipped from my throat as her tongue moved from my base to the top. "Or my throat stretching around your girth."

My toes curled as she finally took me between her lips and kept going. I sensed her hesitation for just a moment as I bumped the back of her throat, but then she pressed forward, and I forgot that I was supposed to be returning the favor. A quick wiggle of her small behind followed by mashing her slit against my face reminded me as she growled around my meat.

I snaked my arms around her pert rear and used my fingers to spread her petals wide. I used every trick I knew with my tongue, licking along and around her slit and drinking in her delicious taste, to nibbling on her clit and making her legs twitch. This close, I could see the scar where she'd had the mole removed from her right cheek, which somehow made me appreciate her more. As if that one imperfection in her otherwise perfect physique made her even more beautiful and unique.

Elly's hips gyrated, making it harder to concentrate on one spot, which also let me know she was close. But unfortunately, she also redoubled her efforts on me, and I realized she was trying to get me off just as much as I was with her. So I slipped the middle fingers on each hand into her, alternating one then the other.

In retaliation, she began fondling my scrotum while also tilting her head side-to-side while moving up and down my length.

That was it. I was done and grunted as my hips thrust involuntarily, and I unloaded down her throat. Waves of bliss coursed through my body, and I tightened my hold on her as though for dear life as I came. Then, somewhere in my haze, I realized she was cumming at the same time, but I didn't have the mental capacity to do more than note the phenomenon.

As my soul reentered my body, I realized my face was wetter than before, and Elly's head rested on my thigh as she panted. With a quick thought, I rolled us over and spun around until we were face-to-face.

Her brown eyes sparkled as I grinned down at her. "That was incredible, but I hope you're not done yet," I said and leaned down to nuzzle her neck.

"Don't you need a couple moments to recharge?" Elly asked with a giggle before it turned into a long groan.

I slid easily into her depths in one smooth movement. "Not in here, I don't," I said as I nipped lightly at where her neck met her shoulder. "Besides, I thought you planned on draining me of all my lustful desires for you. But, I must admit, it will take a lot to drain me of all of it. You're too-damned amazing!"

I felt her hands press against my shoulders, and I lifted up to look back into her grinning gaze. We held that for a moment, each of us enjoying the completeness of our connection before she reached up and pulled my head down to hers.

I knew she wanted to kiss, but after blowing my load in there, I wasn't eager to taste myself. I'm not homophobic, and I have tasted my spend before; I'm not afraid to admit it here in the privacy of my journal. It's a turn-off for me, even though her swallowing my seed was a turn-on.

"Relax," she laughed, and that laughter caused her to tighten around my rod. "You're not the only one who knows how to manipulate things here. I'm not trying to snowball you, but I want to feel your lips against mine as my pussy swallows your delicious cock."

It wasn't the dirtiest talk I'd ever heard, but hearing those words from my innocent-looking wife sent a jolt of passion through me.

I pressed my mouth hard against hers as I thrust my hips forcefully, driving deep into her velvety and welcoming embrace. All I tasted was her sweet breath as our tongues entwined. Again and again, I used my core strength to slip my hips back before driving hard back into her as we made out.

I was the first to break the kiss. Not because I needed to breathe but because she felt too damned good as I did my best to drill her into the mattress. Even so soon after my last climax, so had me on the edge.

My wonderfully intelligent wife must have sensed my dilemma and understood that I was trying to last. "It's okay. Fill me up, Bobby. It turns me on to know that I make you feel that good."

Even though I knew I could keep going after an orgasm, I wasn't ready to give in. I glanced around my old dorm room and realized it really was a dumb place to choose as my personal space. But, if it could be anything within my imagination, why not make it more fun?

Elly gasped as we floated up from the bed, weightless. Glittering stars surrounded us, and despite the low light, we were still quite visible to one another. A comet floated lazily in the distance, its ice tail visible behind it, stretching far into the distance.

"This is beautiful," Elly said as she pulled me into a powerful hug. We held each other for a time, floating in the empty-looking expanse of space. It was long enough that I no longer felt ready to blow. "Hold on, you finally read my file! When did you have time for that?"

"I've only had time to skim your file. Time works differently here," I admitted. "But you're not the only person who wants to go to space. So while this might not be real, and I'm certain a real astronaut would take issue with us being in the vacuum of the cosmos without any protection, I thought this might be fun."

"No protection, huh?" Elly giggled and used her floor muscles to squeeze my length still inside her. "I thought you realized by now that we're way past the point of needing protection."

I couldn't help but join in her laughter.

Many hours later, filled with passionate bouts of love-making interspersed with occasional heart-to-heart conversations, Elly finally drained me of the last of my lusts. The scenery changed more than once, including a public setting filled with faceless people to hit that fetish for Elly. I honestly don't think there is a pill available or a spell capable of getting me to rise again any time soon.

"How much longer do you think we have in here?" Elly asked as her head rested on my chest.

"I was in here for what felt like days last night," I told her. My left hand trailed up and down the smooth skin of her back as we lay there. The room no longer resembled my old dorm space, nor the emptiness of space. Instead, we now luxuriated in a spacious area that Elly claimed looked like an expensive hotel suite. The room seemed too opulent for me, with its king-sized canopy bed, two bedrooms, kitchen, and bathroom that was more than twice the size of my dorm room.

"Days? Do you realize how much we could get accomplished in here?" Elly lifted her head, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she looked at me. "No more cram sessions before tests... Of course, we'd have to actually get accurate information. I wonder if this would have the same issue where you're dreaming and think you're looking at the clock, and it says you still have hours before the alarm goes off, but you really only have minutes... And then—"

"Okay, okay," I chuckled, shaking my head and pulling her back down to rest on me. "Charlotte can memorize anything she sees and would be able to get us replicas of our school books. It's how I've managed to start looking at your files. However, it might change the books if we start to remember things wrong."

"This is still amazing, though." Elly's arms tightened around me, and I found her excitement contagious. "I'm sure if we.. work... Bobby?"

Without any warning, Elly's comfortable warmth vanished from my grasp as she faded away. Fearing something had happened to her, I rushed back from the suite to Charlotte's side of our shared mental space.

"What did you do to her?" I demanded as soon as I saw the succubus lounging on her pile of cushions. She was back in her demon form, which served to put me even more on edge.

"Good morning to you, too," the woman said with a tired groan. "And you're welcome for everything, by the way. I'm so glad you appreciate my efforts to let you fuck her for hours."

"Appreciate?" I spat as I tried to understand her attitude. "You kept me here for days the other night and didn't seem to care. Also, how do you know what we were doing? I thought you couldn't see into my side."

Charlotte heaved a dramatic sigh before pushing herself up and floating over to me. She didn't use her leathery wings but floated all the same. She waited until her face was inches from mine before speaking in a soft voice. "I can't see in there. I can't hear in there. That place is entirely within your portion of our mind. However, the amount of sexual energy that the two of you put out overflowed your area and saturated mine. I would have to be dead for the third time not to have known what you were doing."

I'd held my ground until this point, feeling her breath as she spoke. Her breath smelled of mint and vanilla. But as the import of what she said sunk in, I realized something. "You're not exhausted; you're drunk!"

"A little of both, actually," she swayed in the air a bit as she lazily gazed at me. "It's not difficult for me to pull someone else in here. However, I had to speed up not only your perception but hers as well. If not for all those orgasms you both had, your time would have ended some time ago. But instead, they allowed me to keep going. Then, you come in here treating me like a monster. I may be a succubus, but I have feelings, you know. I'm no more evil than you are for breathing air."

"You're not exactly innocent," I told her. But, despite my words, I was starting to feel sympathetic towards her, and that made me want to dig my heels in deeper. "You've lied and tricked people into getting your... your what? Sex is like food to you? Alcohol? Air? You can't breathe without it? How many people have you hurt to get that next breath?"

"I've hurt no one!" Charlotte snapped, and her feet landed on the floor as she glared at me. "I have never hurt you or anyone else to get what I need. On the contrary, I bring joy and bliss. Well, except for those that enjoy BDSM, but that still gives them pleasure. So why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't... hate you," I said as I thought over her words. I realized that while I didn't trust her, that didn't mean I hated her. "How can you say you didn't hurt anyone? You told me that you were responsible for my blurse. That it was you each time, trying to seduce me but going home with one of my friends."

"That's right," Charlotte nodded with a wide, lazy grin. "And I promise every single one of them had a great time. Well, actually, it wasn't always me. I couldn't make it a few times, so I sent one of my employees. But that doesn't mean they had anything less than a fantastic night that they'll never forget."

"That's the problem," I told her. "You didn't hear Tina lament that she'd never find another woman as amazing as the one she met that night. And Joey..." I shuddered for a moment but drove on. "He knows I'm not gay, but the way he went on and on about the man he hooked up with... He cried. He actually cried! And let's talk about your brothel for a moment. How many married men and women went there? How many marriages do you think were ruined because they got more satisfaction there than they could from their spouse? I'm sure you knew which were married since you could read their minds."

Charlotte looked humbled for a moment as she refused to meet my gaze. "Joey wasn't my doing. I already told you that. And it's not my fault that married men and women came to my business to get something they couldn't get at home. Do you blame the fast-food restaurant for giving a man a hamburger when his wife can't cook at home? I didn't make them come to my business. I simply provided a safe space for them to get what they needed. And I'll have you know that more than a few of their marriages were saved because of my establishment."

"Saved?" I scoffed, unable to believe her.

"Yes, saved. Thank you very much." Charlotte met my eyes then, and I could see the determination in her gaze. "I won't claim it fixed every marriage or that it didn't ruin some. Every relationship is unique. In some cases, the fact that they could get what their partner refused to offer let them stay with that partner. I sold sex, not love. And any client that started to fall in love was gently guided away. We aren't cruel."

I stared at the succubus when she started chuckling. "In fact, there was this one married couple that came in—separately, of course, and without the other's knowledge. Both were subs in the bedroom, and neither was good at being dominant. They were madly in love, and their only issue was being unable to fully satisfy their partner. My team scratched that itch for them, dominating them in the ways that best pleased their bodies. Their oldest just graduated high school last year."

"What's your point?" I asked, wondering where she was going with her story.

The smirk that crossed her lips was filled with conceit. "My point is that they first came to my business almost sixteen years ago. And before you ask, yes, their children are entirely theirs. They never cheated outside of my brothel. And not every visit resulted in sex. If not for what I offered them, they would have divorced with a young child. But instead, they stayed married and even had two more kids.

"I'm not saying every marriage can grow stronger by such means," she continued. "I know how you feel about cheating, even though Megan didn't knowingly cheat on you. But you can't assume that your morals or point of view should apply to everyone. Do you know how many people would look down on you or shun you because you have two wives?"

"I didn't exactly choose that," I snapped back. "But this isn't about me. It's about... About..." I trailed off, trying to gather my thoughts.

"It's about me being a succubus. And you cannot look past that to see that I'm also a person." Charlotte filled in for me. "I'm not perfect, Bobby. And I have to say, I'm getting tired of you treating me like a monster when I've done nothing to deserve it. I've watched over and protected you for years at your father's request. Don't give me that look. I know how you feel about him, but you didn't know him. Not the real Bernard Brody. But that's not the point."

Charlotte's chest lifted and fell with a deep sigh before she continued. "Look, I'm tired and don't want to fight with you anymore. You're a good kid, but you have some hangups stopping you from being a great man. Go away now, and let me rest."

"Don't—" I started to say, but I found myself alone in my bedroom. This isn't over, I thought to Charlotte as I glanced at the clock just in time for the alarm to go off.

Despite how incredible my night was, I couldn't get Charlotte's words out of my mind as I prepared to face the day. I dressed to get in a quick workout, then headed for the kitchen. I found Elly there, making coffee. She stood in only a sports bra and matching white panties.

"Morning, handsome," my beautiful wife greeted me. "I just barely started the coffee. Sit down, and I'll start making you some breakfast."

"You don't have to do that," I said as I stepped up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her neck. I could already feel my mood getting better. "I'm sorry we didn't get as much time as I hoped."

"Shh," Elly hushed me under her breath. Then, louder, she said, "It was nice to sleep in your arms all night. I can't remember the last time I slept that deeply."

You'd better appreciate it, bitch, because I know what you tried to do! Charlotte sounded upset but still very tired.

I remembered that we were probably being monitored and hugged her tighter. "It was a pretty good night," I said while choosing my words carefully. And you should keep in mind that I decided not to hurt you, I added to Charlotte. That seemed to mollify her.

"Well, at least now I know why our bed was so cold," a new voice broke in.

Despite myself, I jumped away from Elly as though we were caught doing something wrong. I turned to face Shayna, unsure what to say, but she didn't look upset or angry. She looked bored.

"Morning, love," Elly said and softly kissed Shayna's lips. "Coffee will be done in a bit. I'll make breakfast today. Unless you walked out here dressed like that, intending to be breakfast?"

I took a better look at my other wife and realized she was dressed in a black lace nightgown that left very little to the imagination. It complimented her dark skin nicely, and I felt myself rising to the occasion, despite how drained Elly made me in that mind space. Shayna's blue eyes regarded me for a moment without a shred of embarrassment before shaking her head.

"Not this morning," she told me. I noticed her eyes dart down to my bulge before returning to meet my gaze and locking there. "Besides, Elly, you know how I am before I've had my coffee. I can't trust anything I'm feeling."

I grimaced but had nothing to say against that. I knew what she really meant.

"Bobby is receiving a call from Consul Willmont." The words sounded over invisible speakers, making us all jump.

"Damned house AI!" I muttered as I ran back to my room to grab my phone. "Hello?" I asked as soon as I opened it.

"Why did I have to ping your house to get you to answer your damned phone?" Consul Willmont shouted at me.

"I didn't have my phone on me," I told him, feeling defensive. "Besides, I just got up. Haven't even had my coffee yet. What can I do for you, Sir?" The last part I added because I realized my tone was getting annoyed, and I couldn't afford to upset him. Like it or not, my life was in the hands of the Paladonic Knights. If they knew about Charlotte, my days would be numbered.

"Get your coffee, and then get your ass over to my house right away," Willmont snapped, unhappy with my response. "At least Initiate—fuck—I mean, Carpenter Mckay had the decency to answer the first time I called. What are you still doing on the phone? Get in here, now!"