Tsunami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I filled the cooking pot with fresh water and placed it on the fire, I then looked at Crystal and said, "Strip off and sit on your shorts by the fire." She smiled and immediately did as I asked.

Once the water was warm to the touch, I set the pot on the sand and knelt behind her. Tilting her head back and using a small can, I wet her long brown hair and was rewarded with soft murmurings of approval as I massaged the shampoo into her scalp.

Trails of suds trickled down over her shoulders, and I asked her to stand. Eyes closed and head tilted skyward; she allowed me to wash her firm body. I had never done such a thing before; with excitement in the air and relishing the opportunity, I left no part untouched.

As I rinsed her with the remaining water; she remained unmoving, a statuesque goddess glistening in the firelight and worshiped by her subjects. I found myself one of her most loyal.

Crystal stood there for several seconds before lowering her head and opening her eyes. I stood transfixed before her beauty, lost in the blue eyes that peered into my soul, exposing the wretched and sinful lust I held for her.

Never speaking, she took me by the hand, positioned me by the fire, and after warming another pot of water, performed the same intimate cleansing ritual on me.

Letting the fire die, we sat on the shelter floor, talking about how amazing the bath felt and drying in the warm night air. I brushed the tangles from Crystal's hair, running my fingers through it, loving its soft feel and the scented fragrance surrounding her. I pulled her with me as I stretched out on the shelter floor, and we lay, for a while, entangled as lovers do, gently touching and stroking each other.

Crystal moved on top of me and said, "Now; I have a gift for you," and slowly working her way down my body, stopped above my semi-hard cock, "What do we have here?" she said with a wicked smile.

Knowing what was about to happen, I muttered, "You are such a tease!"

Without warning, she engulfed every inch, causing me to cry out, "Oh Christ! Careful, this will be over way too soon!"

Within moments, I was fully erect and there was no indication of her slowing down. She continued to tongue, suck and massage my member with an experience belying her age; after a couple of minutes, I was teetering on the edge.

Trying to warn her, I screamed, "Crystal, I'm going to explode," and my world went bright white as I erupted in pleasurable pain, buried deep inside her throat.

When my eyes regained their focus, Crystal had placed both her hands on my belly, one atop the other, and had her chin resting on them while looking at me. Noticing my gaze, she smiled, opened her cum filled mouth and then swallowed.

My head banged the shelter floor as I flopped back, spread eagle, in satisfying exhaustion. I laughed between gasps of air and said, "Words can't do justice to how that felt. So, I'll just say, I love you and shut up!"

Crystal chuckled, crawled up beside me and lay at my side, giving me a chance to recover while stroking my chest. After a few minutes, she propped her head up on one arm and said, "So you liked that, huh? See what happens when you treat me so nice?"

"When we get out of here, I'm buying stock in shampoo," I said, dragging out the last word.

"You're a very smart man," she said smiling, "do you know what else smart men do?"

I rolled on top of her and said, "Yes; they always finish what they started!"

"You're not only smart; you're a fucking genius," she said wickedly.

With a broad smile, I said, "I don't know about genius; however, that other part, I think I can handle," and with the stars and moonlight for a witness, we pleasured each other until our sinful lust was sated and slept like the dead.

Day five;

I awoke to the sound of humming and, surprisingly, found Crystal busy by the campfire she had started on her own. When I asked what she was doing, she replied, "Washing our clothes; they're getting extremely ripe. Hope you don't mind!"

"Not at all; although, we'll need to get some more water today," I said.

"Gladly! I couldn't stand to wear these nasty things another day," she answered, and then continued, "We can eat the leftover fish while our clothes dry, and then we'll go."

Knowing the pools' location allowed a more direct route and shortened the trip considerably. We filled our containers, gathered some nearby fruit and started our way back, when suddenly, we came upon a foul odor.

Crystal covered her nose and mouth with her hand and exclaimed, "Oh my God! What is that?"

I instantly recognized it for what it was; decaying flesh. I looked at Crystal and said in a tone that would take no argument, "Stay here, and don't move, while I check this out," and disappeared into the vegetation.

It didn't take long to find what I feared most; caught in the branches of a small tree, was the grotesquely bloated and almost unrecognizable body of our mother.

Standing there paralyzed, I didn't know Crystal had followed until I heard her scream. Turning quickly, I jerked her into my arms, pulling her face against my chest, hiding the horrific image before her. Desperately needing to compose myself and not knowing what else to do, I led her away in the direction of our camp.

Arriving at the beach, Crystal collapsed onto the shelter floor in a pool of tears, and I prepared for the grisly task before me. I walked the short distance to the broken sloops' propeller. Still attached to its drive shaft, I used it for various purposes, and now; I would need it to dig a grave.

I walked back to Crystal and sat beside her. Hoping to find the words she needed to hear, I softly said, "I'm sorry you had to see that. I don't know why we didn't find her days ago, but I intend to return and bury her there. I would like for you to remain here and not have to go through seeing her again. Would you do that for me?"

Unable to speak, Crystal only nodded her acceptance.

I leaned over and kissed her on her shoulder, saying, "When I'm done, I'll come back and get you; we can say our good-byes then."

Reluctantly, I slung the propeller over my shoulder and walked into the interior.

Digging the grave was long and grueling; the ground proved to be unyielding, filled with rock and tightly compacted dirt. The smell of decay permeated the air. I fell to my knees, gagging for several minutes from the overpowering odor. I removed my shirt, tying it around my face and using it as a bandanna, in the hope of lessening the odor. Eyes stinging from the sweat pouring down my face and, with single ned the air. minded concentration, I managed to dig a shallow grave.

What happened next, was totally unexpected. The decay was to such a point that, when I tugged on her lifeless body, it pulled apart; leaving me no choice, except, to remove her in pieces. As I covered our beloved mother, all I could think about; how grateful I was, Crystal was not present.

Reeking of decay, I made it back to camp a little past noon, and signaling Crystal to stay away, walked directly into the ocean as I undressed.

Washing as best I could in the ocean surf, and with tears streaming down my face; I returned to the beach, silently letting Crystal scrub me, and my clothes, with shampoo and freshwater.

"I can't imagine how hard that must have been," she softly said, "are you going to be okay?"

"In time," I said, my voice weak from exhaustion.

"We don't need to go back right now, and I'm alright with that. You obviously need to rest; lie down for a while and we'll decide later on when to go," saying as she led me to the shelter. Too tired to argue, I did as she asked and, thankfully, sleep came quickly.

It was near dusk when the smell of fish, baking over the fire, caused me to wake with a start. Momentarily disoriented, I slowly realized, I had escaped the nightmarish and haunting dream, and was back at camp.

Crystal, noticing my sudden movement, approached, offering one of the remaining bottles of water from my backpack and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Dehydrated and starving," I answered. After chugging half the water, I asked, "Where did you get the fish?"

"Spearfishing, silly boy! I'm better than you, I got four," she said with a broad smile, and then continued with a pouted frown, "Although, I broke your spear on the last one."

"That's okay. Since you've become queen of the jungle; I'll make spears; you fish! When's supper ready, Sheena?" I asked smiling.

Crystal snorted a quick laugh and answered, "Anytime you are, Tarzan!"

Neither, she nor I, had anything to eat all day and with bellies growling to protest this fact, we devoured our meal unceremoniously. Once again, rinsing off in the ocean surf; it was too dark to trek back to the grave site, and agreed that tomorrow would have to do.

Overcast skies and the dark night, seemed to match the mood of our campfire conversation. We discussed the real possibility of prolonged isolation on the island or not being rescued at all, for various reasons; rescue efforts being overwhelmed by the devastation and concentrating on the large populated areas; missing a passing boat or ship at night or unable to light the signal towers during a storm; whether or not our location was close enough to shipping lanes for even the remote chance of a passing craft; and finally, if we did get their attention, their willingness to help or investigate.

"Do you really think a ship would pass us by, knowing we need help?" she asked.

"It's happened before," I said solemnly.

It soon became quite evident; these surreal thoughts played heavily upon Crystal. Inwardly,

I beat myself up for being so brutally blunt and, howbeit belatedly, wished I had kept my big mouth shut.

She leaned back against my chest, as she had done before, and said, "Thank you for your honesty. I never want you to sugarcoat anything when it comes to our survival. If worse comes to worse, I'm glad I'm here with you."

We sat like this for hours, speaking in hushed tones and watched the campfire sparks rise into the air, only to be extinguished after drifting fleetingly skyward. Eventually, the long day, and emotional stress took its toll on our weary bodies, and we retired to our shelter floor.

As appalling images pervaded my every attempt, dreamless sleep never came, and I would jolt awake. My restlessness, preventing Crystal from sleeping also, made for a long and seemingly endless night.

Day six;

As the terrible darkness was pushed away by the morning sun, I remained perfectly still while Crystal slept, what little she could. Thoughts of protecting her was the only thing that anchored my sanity and determination to survive.

She woke up when I tried to slip away, and her lack of sleep showed glaringly on her face as she said, "You never slept much, if at all."

"We both look like death warmed over. Thanks to me," I said apologetically.

"After what you had to endure yesterday, it's a wonder you're not chasing imaginary butterflies and singing nursery rhymes," she said with a haggard smile.

"Don't tempt me," I said with a crazy expression, then in a more serious tone, I added, "We need to eat something first and then go pay our respects to our mother." Little was said as we shared some fruit and prepared for the heartbreaking journey.

We held hands as we neared the grave and with tear filled eyes, looked down at the stones marking the final resting place of one so loved.

Crystal knelt, speaking these words, "I'm glad we found you. Your remarkable son endured the pain of placing you here, giving closure to a life that gave us such joy. You will be missed and never far from our thoughts." And we cried.

We took our time returning to the beach and, strangely enough, the dark cloud of heaviness had disappeared. The tears and sad faces gone, replaced with a kind of inexplicable renewal. Clearing skies and a refreshing sea breeze greeting us helped to lift our spirits even higher.

Crystal ran into the water, shedding her clothes as she went, whooping and laughing until she dove into an oncoming wave. Within seconds, I joined in her merriment, and we frolicked; dunking, splashing and racing each other, as though we were children.

The morning fruit was wearing thin and hunger dictated that we stop long enough to think about eating. I spread our wet clothes among the branches along the tree line to dry, and with Crystal helping, refashioned the spear tip into a three-pronged weapon.

Once finished, I tossed it to Crystal and said, "There you go jungle queen. I'll see what I can scrounge up while you fish!"

To my delight, she tossed the spear into the air and caught it high above her head in a fierce Amazon Warrior posture and while holding this pose, said, "Jungle queen enough for you?"

Pretending to take a picture, I said through my laughter, "Once I post this on the Internet, it'll go viral in minutes!"

"Yeah, but remember, I get half the profits," she called back over her shoulder as she walked away.

Watching her naked form, I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled, "Have I ever told you how much I like that outfit?"

Stopping at the water's edge, Crystal bent over in a seductive stance, exposing her womanly charms.

While she peeked back, I clutched my chest and flopped onto the sand pretending to pass out. Although I could no longer see her, I heard her laughing.

After finding a can of corn, I started a fire and quietly watched Crystal spear fishing. Any faint signs of tan lines had disappeared beneath the tropical sun, leaving only a continuous golden-brown color to her flawless skin. While she concentrated on the task at hand, I admired her tenacity and her boundless beauty. She ignored the wisps of long hair fluttering about her face; spear raised and ready to strike.

With nearly imperceptible movement, leaning this way or that; gaining perspective in the waters refractive light, she stalked her prey. Swoosh!

Her sudden strike startled me. She reached down and pulled up the largest fish caught to date, enough to feed both of us.

As she approached smiling, I applauded her skills and said, "Well done," and while looking up and down her body, I added, "the view from here is very impressive!"

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls, ever have any luck with that line?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Too early to tell yet, but my parole officer has the final say," I said, following with an exaggerated sigh.

"If you took her out to some secluded spot and fed her some delicious seafood, I think she could work you into her busy schedule and arrange an appointment," she said, mischievously.

Needing no further coaxing, I set about filleting the fish and skewered two large pieces over the fire, when they were nearly finished, I warmed the can of corn. Sitting in our usual position under the warm noon day sun, we ate leisurely and at times, feeding one another.

I could tell Crystal had something on her mind, but was reluctant to broach the subject. Figuring it was my turn, I said, "Penny for your thoughts."

She took a deep breath, pausing for a moment, and then said, "Well, I've been thinking. If we ever get out of here, living in Mom and Dad's house would be difficult, it holds too many memories. Besides, there's too many friends and family around for us to hide the fact that we're lovers. We'd become outcasts and be treated as though we had the plague."

"And what do you suggest we do?" I asked.

"I know Dad had a stock portfolio. We dump the stock on the market, sell the house with all its contents, get whatever we can and use the money as startup capital for a new business venture I have in mind," she said excitedly.

"Wow, I offered a penny and got two cents worth! What about Dad's business?"

"I'm sure Uncle Ron would buyout Dads share."

"And what's this new business venture you have in mind?" I inquired.

"Survival camp," she beamed.

"Go on," I said smiling.

She continued eagerly, "We buy as much property as possible, somewhere out in the country with plenty of undeveloped wooded acreage. We build a large, rustic log cabin home with enough room for several clients, a retreat of sorts. Those willing to pay extra, can stay in the cabin; the unwilling can pitch a tent, but they all pay."

I laughed out loud and said, "There's the girl I know and love!"

"Damn right, everybody pays. With your skills and my charm, they'll be receiving top-notch service," and then adding, "With all these brilliant ideas, I may have to charge you a dime today."

Patting my hip, as though searching, I said, "I seem to have left my other pants at the bottom of the ocean. Can I run a tab?"

"Hell no! I'm taking it out in trade. I'm sure you won't mind," she said seductively.

"Since you're doing all the driving today, there are no complaints from the back of the bus," I teased.

"Good," she said while stroking my rigid cock, "Since you seem to be so agreeable, I'll see what I can do about keeping you up in first class."

"With you, it's always first class and keeping me up, seems to be no problem," I labored to speak.

Crystal stood up and said, "Your parole officer called. She has canceled all her other appointments for the day and granted you an extended consultation opportunity at her shelter office."

I quickly caught up with her as she walked away, and asked, "Since when did our shelter become her office?"

"Since she never liked the idea of digging sand out of her ass," she said while brushing herself off.

Crystal sat on the broken decking, using her hand to shield her eyes, looked toward the sun and said, "Although I'm glad this is not the Arctic, its hot today."

I rolled the canvas out, providing some shade and said, "I've been saving something as a special treat, and today seems to be as good as any. I'll be right back."

I walked down the beach, maybe a hundred yards, and dug up the surprise I had hidden in a shallow tide pool. Crystal's eyes grew wide, and a smile spread across her face as I approached with a bottle of wine.

"How long have you had that stashed?" she asked in amazement.

"Since I found the shampoo. I buried it in the wet sand to chill, and it seems to have worked pretty well," I said proudly, holding it out so she could feel the cool bottle.

"How are you going to remove the cork?" she asked.

"Simple," I said conceitedly.

I walked over to the tree line, grabbed our dried clothes and, to prevent breaking, carefully wrapped the bottom of the bottle. I then thumped it several times on an uprooted tree trunk. The cork protruded further with each strike, and when it was far enough, I twisted it free.

Returning to the shelter, I offered her the bottle. She took it and reading the label, said, "Sangria, imported from Spain," and then taking a long drink, added, "It's an excellent choice."

"Only the best around here, ma'am!" I said with a southern drawl.

"Where did you learn that trick opening the bottle?" She asked.

"Italy, some girl showed me while on R&R."

"Some girl? Don't you remember her name?" She asked smiling.

"Of course I do! But, under the circumstances, I think it best we not go there," I replied, and then added, "Forget about her, and have another drink."

"Oh my, it seems I've hit a nerve. Sure you don't want to talk about it?" She asked.

Inwardly cursing my stupidity for walking into this predicament, and realizing there was no escape, I relented and said, "If you must know, her name was Francesca. She showed me the bottle trick, among other things, while on a picnic. A few days after returning to base, I found out she left me with more than just her memory, if you catch my meaning."

Crystal bursts out laughing and then said, "That's hilarious! What memorable disease did she give you?"

"The clap," I said with a sigh.