All Comments on 'Tucker and Bud'

by RalphyNJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 11 years ago
great work

Don't mean to be a spoilsport but how did he give a bj while inside tucker? He must be very flexible right? I loved their dynamics and then finding out tucker doent even know what a blow job is was interesting. Maybe one day tucker will finally get buds "tushy"?

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I sort of wondered about the bj as well. I figured that being a straight woman, I just wasn't aware it was possible, but now that someone else mentioned it... Other than that, I enjoyed reading the story.

deanahiideanahiiover 11 years ago
delightful story of love

loved reading it and it made me feel so good. then again it also worked on the physical level also. hope to read more bi you.

jasonmontgomeryjasonmontgomeryover 11 years ago
I must say, impressive!

Impressive...I like love stories or should I say stories that end with a happy ending. This is how love stories should be written. I enjoyed it very much and I look forward to reading more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ummm

How is that physically possible?

RalphyNJRalphyNJover 9 years agoAuthor
Respose re Combo bj

This is a belated response to those who questioned the physical possibility of anyone giving a bj to someone while they're having anal intercourse with them. Well I wouldn't have included that if I hadn't once seen it done. Unlikely, you bet, but there are people who have extraordinary flexibility, you'd know if you had ever seen a "rubber man' (or woman) in a circus.

Thanks to all of you for the comments. I hope you enjoy my other stories. I have one more in the works but don't know when (or if) I'll decide that it's ready.

RalpyNJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Commented on previous stories

your stories are wonderful. The very first one that I had read about the servant/master was perfect in it's pace, and everything else Your other stories are so enjoyable because they always have meaning. However, the writing needs to be condensed. :-)

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Enjoyed your stories, but...

I do enjoy your stories but they all seemed to start with some one being rescued and out of gratitude? They have sex with their gay? Rescuer. I'm not saying it don't happen , but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeeaahhh

Explain how that's physically possible outside a circus..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous