Tucker and Bud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bud sat down on the couch and looked into Tucker's eyes. "Good. The sedative is starting to work. Here, lean on me."

Tucker moved over and leaned against Bud, wondering idly why he had not been put back to bed in the guest room or been told to stretch out at full length here on the couch. He was glad that Bud had decided instead to sit with him.

Two minutes later, Tucker's eyes were closing and his head had sunk to rest on Bud's shoulder. He felt Bud pull him closer. He snuggled up.

He was smiling happily as the new dose of sedative put him back to sleep.

Bud looked down at the man sleeping peacefully in his arms. He kissed Tucker on top of the head and said "Pleasant dreams, sweet friend."

=====

Tucker awoke to find himself in bed. He turned and saw Bud sitting in a chair, reading. "Hi" he called.

Bud looked up from his book. "Hi."

"Where are we?" Tucker asked.

"This is the guest room" Bud told him. "I brought you in here after you fell asleep. By the way, I called your nextdoor neighbor and explained the situation. She's going to collect your mail. Tomorrow I'll call your boss and tell him you'll probably be out sick all this week. If you need a doctor's note for that long an absence, my friend can provide it."

"Thank you. I hadn't thought of those things."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, but I need to use the bathroom again."

Bud rose from the chair and went over to the bed. "Ok. I'll help you there and back and then I'll make us brunch."

"Brunch? What time is it?"

"It's eleven thirty. You slept most of the morning. Here, let me help you up."

"I'm ok" Tucker said, and got out of bed.

He staggered and nearly fell over.

Bud grabbed him and held him upright. "The doctor told me to lighten up on the sedative periodically so you can use the bathroom. I did that early this morning, but after you took a dump I put you back on the full dose because I didn't think you'd need to get up again until this evening. That's why you're woozy." He helped Tucker to regain his balance and steadied him as they walked down the hall.

After lifting the toilet seat cover and sitting Tucker down, Bud ordered: "When you're finished, DO NOT try to walk back unassisted. Call me, ok?"

"Ok" Tucker replied.

When Tucker was through and had washed his hands, he went to the door. The moment he turned the knob, the door opened and Bud came in.

Tucker smirked. "You were waiting right outside. Didn't you trust me to call you?"

Bud grinned. "As a former president once said: 'Trust, but verify'. I wasn't about to take any chances with you."

"I always wondered what 'trust but verify' was supposed to mean" Tucker commented, "since those are contradictory instructions."

Bud helped him back to bed and arranged the covers closely around him, saying "I'll be a little while."

He returned fifteen minutes later with a tray of food. Tucker's eyes were closed. In a whisper, Bud asked "Are you awake?"

There was no response.

"He slowly lowered the tray onto a table, being careful not to make any noise. Then he sat down and resumed reading.

An hour later he heard Tucker move. He looked up from his book.

Tucker yawned and turned his head. Seeing Bud, he said "Hi. I guess I fell asleep again. Has it been long?"

"About an hour" Bud told him, rising from the chair.

"Anhour?" Tucker exclaimed, sitting up. "Why didn't you wake me? The food must be cold."

"You're fighting a virus. The more you sleep, the quicker you'll recover." Bud picked up the tray. "I'll reheat the food, then we'll have brunch."

"We'llhave brunch? Didn't you eat?"

"I thought we'd eat together."

"Bud, you're using vacation days to take care of me, and if you're giving me medicine every four hours day and night it's also interrupting your sleep. I feel bad about all the trouble I'm causing you; I'll feel even worse if you go hungry and waste time sitting there waiting just because I'm asleep. Please, either wake me or do whatever you'd be doing if I wasn't here."

Bud sat down on the edge of the bed. Putting a hand spontaneously against Tucker's forehead in a rough check on the fever, he said "I'd rather eat with you than eat alone. And if I give up some sleep during the night to medicate you, I make up for it by taking naps while you're sleeping during the day. So you're no trouble."

"Sure" Tucker said in a sarcastic tone of voice. "I'll bet that all the disruption and the extra work is ..." he was about to say "a labor of love" but he reconsidered, thinking that it might result in a conversation he wouldn't know how to handle. So after a moment's pause, he concluded with "a lot of fun."

Bud slowly shook his head. "I don't know how to convince you that I'm doing exactly what I want to do." He picked up the tray and carried it to the door, adding: "One more thing. I'm not wasting time when I sit here. I've been meaning to get to that book for months. So shut up and lie down. If you're asleep when I get back, the food can be reheated again."

But when he returned, Tucker was still awake and sitting up. Bud went over and closed the pajama top. "I told you this should be buttoned when you're sitting up. You need to keep warm. And besides, you were supposed to be lying down."

"Hey" Tucker protested as Bud pulled the blanket around him, "You're treating me like a little kid."

"Whatever it takes to get you well" Bud said as he unfolded a bed tray. "Any more complaints and I'll make you drink from a sippy cup."

Tucker looked at Bud's serious expression. "You wouldn't."

"Don't try me" Bud responded (but he was doing his best not to chuckle).

When they were finished eating, Bud said "Checkup time." He directed Tucker to lie down on his back and open the pajama top.

As Bud began his examination, beginning this time at Tucker's feet, Tucker asked: "Do you really have to go over me every time?" He was increasingly distressed by about how much he liked having Bud's hands on him.

"Yup" Bud said, looking between Tucker's toes. "I have to examine you before I take your temperature and give you the meds. My friend said that if I see a rash I need to let him know right away so he can switch you to a different antiviral."

Tucker closed his eyes and concentrated on distracting thoughts as Bud's hands slowly moved upward on his thighs.

He opened them again when he noticed that the hands had stopped moving. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "Do you see a rash?"

"No" Bud answered. "Everything looks fine so far."

"Then why are you holding onto my balls so long?" Tucker asked, because feeling them cupped in Bud's soft hand wasveryarousing. He was hard.

"Oh. Sorry. I was keeping them out of the way. I guess my mind wandered."

But Bud did not let go; as the examination continued, he used only his free hand to move further up on Tucker's body. What's more, the thumb of the cupping hand began running lightly along Tucker's rigid shaft.

After another minute, Tucker said breathlessly: "If you keep doing that, I'm gonna shoot my load."

Bud looked down and suddenly realized what he had been doing. "Oh I'm sorry" he said. Then a roguish expression appeared on his face. "Do you want me to stop?"

As he waited for Tucker's answer, he kept the hand still but did not take it away.

Tucker looked shocked. After an awkward pause, he said "Uh ... yeah, I think you'd better let go."

Bud took his hand away, but he had found the pause encouraging.

He finished his examination of the front, and had Tucker turn onto his stomach.

"No rash" he advised a few minutes later when he had completed his examination and was picking up the thermometer. "Don't turn over yet."

After sliding the thermometer in, he stood back and for a few minutes gazed rapturously at those gorgeous cheeks with the back of the thermometer sticking out between them. And when it was time to take the reading, he couldn't resist: He pushed his face between those warm, round cheeks and, after inhaling the sweetish, musky scent he withdrew the thermometer with his teeth.

If Tucker was able to tell what it was he had just felt, he gave no indication. But his penis did: It twitched.

After reading the thermometer, Bud proclaimed: "Making progress. Your fever is definitely coming down." Then he inserted the suppositories.

As they waited for the melting process to finish, Tucker remarked: "You know, I don't think I've ever had this much medication in my entire..."

Just then Bud withdrew his finger, again hitting that special spot and eliciting another gasp of pleasure from Tucker.

Bud smiled inwardly and pulled the covers up.

The sedative took effect rapidly. Soon Tucker was asleep.

When he awoke, Bud was not in the room. Still tired, he closed his eyes.

He thought he had remained awake, but when he opened his eyes again Bud was sitting in the chair.

"Hi" Tucker said. "What time is it?"

Bud came over and sat down on the side of the bed. "It's 6 o'clock. How are you doing?"

"Ok. Wow, I slept the whole afternoon."

"Yes, as you were supposed to. And all that sleep is having an effect: Your temperature has come down some more."

"You took it again?"

"I told you, every four hours."

"I didn't even feel it."

"That's because you were sleeping soundly. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"No."

"Then let's have supper."

After the meal, a checkup, and a new dose of sedative, Tucker quickly drifted off.

=====

It was light outside when Tucker awoke. He lay there snoozing on and off until Bud came in.

"Hello" Bud said. "Been awake long?"

"A little while. I guess I slept through the night again."

"Yes, and you'll be happy to know that when I checked you earlier this morning you had no rash, The doctor said that if it were going to develop, it would show up within the first thirty-six hours, so I don't have to check you for that anymore."

Tucker wasn't sure whether he was glad or disappointed. Then he thought of something: "Can I wear the pajama pants now?"

"No, I still have to take your temperature every four hours and give you the medication. How's your appetite, are you in the mood for a big breakfast?"

He was.

As they ate, Bud told him "I called your boss. He sent get-well wishes and said not to rush back before you're feeling completely well. I got the impression that he really cares."

"Yeah, he does, he's a good guy. I'll have to thank him when I get back."

After breakfast, the morning temperature check and Tucker's medication, he and Bud chatted until he was too sleepy to keep up his end of the conversation.

=====

Tucker awoke to something wet and warm moving over his face. By the time he managed to get his eyes open, his face had been dried and the wet warmth had moved down past his chest. It was now on his belly.

It felt good.

He looked down just as the sensation disappeared and gave way briefly to the chill of room air on his wet skin before Bud dried the area and turned toward a bowl on the nearby table. There, he laid down the towel he had just used, and put his hand into the bowl.

"What?" was all Tucker had the energy to say.

Bud turned toward him. "Hi. I'm giving you a bed bath." He took a dripping washrag out of the bowl and wrung it out. Then he brought it over and continued washing Tucker.

Even though Bud had been handling Tucker's naked body for the past two days, Tucker was deeply embarrassed. Worse than that, he was finding the experience much too enjoyable. "What ... about ... a shower?" he murmured fuzzily.

"Not advisable" Bud said, having skipped Tucker's middle and begun work on the insides of his thighs. "As long as you're getting the sedative, you'll be half asleep. It wouldn't do to fall and slam your head against the wall. Your blood would clash with my color scheme."

Tucker's drowsy laugh was brief because Bud, having finished Tucker's legs, was washing his groin. At the moment, the washrag was moving into the valley on the right side, and Tucker was significantly aroused. His penis, already stimulated by the washing of his inner thighs, was responding more and more strongly with each pass of the rag. Tucker was positive that Bud was not stimulating him on purpose, but by the time Bud started to gently wash his penis he wasveryhard.

Bud washed the erect penis without comment. Then he finished the front of Tucker's body and helped his languid friend to turn over.

He washed Tucker's back, followed by those cheeks he so desired to kiss and fondle. Then he moved the washrag into the cleft, where he worked slowly and thoroughly, even running a soapy finger around the rim of the enticing pucker. Tucker was extremely disquieted by how erotic that was. To his dismay, he felt his penis beginning to leak.

When Bud had washed the backs of Tucker's thighs and legs, he dried them and got him into a fresh pajama top, making no comment about the tenacious erection or the strand of clear fluid that was slowly descending from its crown.

Once the pajama top concealed Tucker's erection from view, it subsided.

"I need to pee" Tucker told Bud sleepily.

Bud helped him walk to the bathroom and supported him as he released his stream. He was still sluggish from the sedative, and his aim was erratic. The stream began missing the bowl. Bud reached down, took hold of Tucker's penis, and aimed it for him.

The touch of Bud's fingers evoked a shocked, if weak, gulp and almost stopped the stream.

When Tucker had finished, Bud gave the penis a few quick shakes, calling forth another gulp.

After getting Tucker back to bed and covering him, Bud noticed something on Tucker's forehead. Worried that it might be the beginning of a belated rash, he leaned in close.

Tucker gazed languorously at the handsome face hovering above him so near that he could see his reflection in Bud's stunning green eyes. Before he could reconsider, he grabbed the back of Bud's head and drew Bud to him.

It took Bud by surprise and he resisted momentarily, but then he yielded.

Tucker's kiss was brief, and afterward he looked horrified. "Omygod! I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed as loudly as he could muster in his lethargic condition. "I don't know why I did that. The medicine must have..."

Bud cut off his attempt at an explanation: "Don't be sorry. It was great." Then he straightened up, smoothed the blanket, and made sure that it was folded in close around Tucker.

"But..." Tucker began.

"But nothing. I was hoping that eventually you'd get around to it."

Tucker again started to say something, but Bud cut him off once more. "I told you, it was great. I loved it. Go to sleep."

With some misgivings, Tucker closed his eyes.

He expected that he was too upset to sleep, but when he opened his eyes again Bud was back in the chair, reading.

Bud heard Tucker move. He looked up. "Feeling better?" he asked, and walked over to the bed.

"I'm ok" Tucker replied, not certain whether Bud was asking about the illness or about Tucker's horror at having kissed him. "Did I sleep long?"

"About an hour" Bud told him. "It's lunch time." He walked toward the door, saying "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Tucker was alarmed by Bud's seemingly brusque manner. "Are you mad at me?"

Bud stopped and turned around. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"Before, ...." A long pause. "Did you think I was being a tease?"

"Oh no, I'm sure the kiss was genuine. I'm not mad at you. Just the opposite."

"Then you really..."

He stopped speaking as he saw Bud coming back.

Bud leaned down.

Tucker knew what was coming.

He surrendered to a long, ardent kiss.

"Convinced now?" Bud asked with a smile.

Tucker's mind reeled. Earlier, he had been able to tell himself that his responses to Bud's touch were purely physiological, but this kiss had electrified him.

Bud looked at his watch and said: "Lunch will have to be quick. I just noticed that you're overdue for your meds."

When Bud brought the food, they ate in silence. Bud didn't speak because he didn't want the conversation to slow their meal, and Tucker said nothing because he was in turmoil about what the kiss had done to him, and about how he had been reacting to Bud's touch.

After clearing the things away, Bud took Tucker's temperature and administered the medication.

=====

When Tucker next awoke, Bud was in the chair but the book was in his lap. "Hi" Tucker said. "You're not reading. Did you get bored with your book?"

"No" Bud answered. "I was watching you."

"Why, was something wrong?"

Bud smiled. "Everything was fine. You were sleeping like a baby. You looked adorable."

Bud was pleased to see only a mild blush at his remark. He got up from the chair and announced: "It's almost suppertime. I need to start cooking."

Following supper, Tucker said that he had to use the bathroom. He was reasonably alert, and declined Bud's offer of help, but when he was finished he again found Bud waiting just outside the bathroom door. Laughingly, he complained "You still don't trust me to take a dump on my own."

"I just wanted to be close by in case you weren't as wide awake as you thought" Bud explained.

Once Tucker was back in bed, Bud took his temperature and told him "You're coming along nicely. Temperature's down some more." Then he administered the medicines, looked at his watch, and said "See you in the morning."

He turned to leave, but then he came back to the bed. "On second thought ..."

He slid a hand under the blanket and directed: "Tell me if you want me to stop."

The hand began moving downward. Tucker started to ask "What are you..." but then the hand came to rest on his penis, and when he felt it wrap around and begin caressing, he sighed with pleasure and rapidly stiffened.

It was not long before Tucker warned: "Bud, I'm gonna shoot."

"Oh" Bud said. He quickly took his hand away and folded the blanket down. "I wouldn't want to get cum all over my nice blanket." He leaned down, put his lips over the crown of the rigid penis, kissed it, and then slid the shaft into his mouth.

He began to slide Tucker's penis in and out, starting slowly but then with increasing rapidity. Tucker's breathing accelerated in time with what Bud was doing, and soon he shouted "HERE IT" but before he could finish his warning, jets of thick, warm semen began shooting to the back of Bud's throat.

Bud swallowed as fast as he could and then began sucking, anxious to get every last drop.

It seemed to Tucker that the ejaculation would never stop, but eventually it was all over. He took a deep breath and proclaimed "My god, that wasfantastic!"

Bud smiled and used the back of his hand to brush away a remnant that was dribbling down his chin. He covered Tucker again, kissed him, and repeated "See you in the morning."

Drained, and rapidly succumbing to the latest dose of sedative, Tucker quickly fell asleep.

=====

He awoke to see sunlight streaming into the room. It was Tuesday.

Bud was standing next to the bed, his face illuminated by the sunlight. "Good morning" he said. "Checkup time."

Anticipating the pleasure he had come to accept and desire, Tucker turned over without a word.

After Bud had inserted the thermometer and was sitting on the bed with his hand on a cheek, Tucker asked a question: "What you did last night. It was ...awesome. Does it have a name?"

"You don't know? The formal term is 'fellatio' but the common name is a blow job."

"Wow."

"You really didn't know that?"

Tucker shook his head. "I've heard the expression, but I never knew what it meant. I always wondered why anybody would want someone to blow on him."


Bud chuckled. "Tucker, you have led a remarkably sheltered life."

"CouldItry it?" Tucker asked.

"No" Bud answered as he withdrew the thermometer, "At least not yet. Before you decide on something like that, wait until you're well and not under the influence of any drugs. It's an important decision; you need to know you're fully in charge of your faculties."