Tucker's Heat

Story Info
Tucker goes into heat and needs Mommy to help him.
957 words
4.31
13.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of eighteen and are not related.

Heat always snuck up on Tucker. Sure, he was an omega and omegas had cycles, but his was as irregular as they came. Because of that, he and Mel had gone to sleep completely unaware that it was coming. They went through their normal routine of getting ready for bed, sitting and reading together for a little while in companionable silence, cuddling by lamplight, and finally turning the lamp off to go to sleep. It had just been another normal evening, by all accounts.

But now it was 2 A.M., and Tucker was wide awake, his whole body burning. He throbbed. He ached. He wanted Mel. But it was so late, and Mel had work in the morning. She'd told him cycle after cycle that she didn't mind being woken up when it hit him in the middle of the night, but he worried anyway. Too shy to wake her, he decided to try to take care of the problem himself, even though it was much less satisfying this way.

As quietly as he could, Tucker reached down and slid his hand beneath the waistband of his pajama pants. He stifled a moan as his hips automatically bucked under the touch. He was so desperate already. He'd woken up from such a good dream...

He stroked himself quickly, unable to stay as quiet as he would've liked and hoping that he could finish before he woke Mel.

No such luck. She stirred beside him, rubbing her eyes with her fists.

"Tuck?" She mumbled. "You all right?" Her hands fell from her eyes and she looked down, eyebrows rising as she took in the sight of him trying so hard to cum. "Oh, I see what the problem is, sweetie. C'mere." She pulled him close to her, pressing his face against her neck. He loved her smell. He eagerly kissed and licked at the soft skin in front of him while she replaced his hand with hers.

"Fuck," he whispered. That felt so much better. He wanted more, so much more.

"Is that good, baby?" She kissed the top of his head and ruffled his hair. Her hand moved up and down, not quite as fast as he had been going before she'd woken. He whimpered and squirmed.

"Please," he moaned, thrusting his hips into her hand. "Please, Mommy, more."

Mel hummed, squeezing her hand a little tighter. He gasped.

"That's a good boy," she purred. "You're a very good boy, Tuck, so ready to cum for me. But I'm not ready for you to finish just yet." She slowed her pace. Tucker whimpered again. "I want my baby boy to fuck me."

"Mommy, I won't last long..." he protested.

"I don't care about that, baby. I just want to feel your cock inside me. I want to be filled with your hot, sticky cum. I bet you've got a lot in there to give me, don't you?" Tucker moaned an assent. "I bet you've got enough to fill Mommy up and make her tummy stick out. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Yes, please." Tucker was leaking enough now that Mel's hand made the most delicious wet sounds as it slid slowly along his length. He wiggled his way out of his pajama bottoms, looking over to realize she has somehow done the same one-handed. She was now wearing nothing but a lacy little tank top, her full breasts straining against the fabric. They looked like it would only take a nice deep breath for them to break free.

"Here you go, baby," Mel turned over onto her other side, facing away from him, her ass pressing firmly against his cock. "Just the way you like it."

Tucker didn't wait. He couldn't. He slammed into her, all the way to the hilt.

"That's a good boy," Mel purred. "Go on, fuck me hard. I know you want to."

Tucker thrust as fast and as hard as he could. All semblance of control had flown out the window at her smooth, low voice encouraging him. He whimpered and wrapped his arms around her chest, resting his face in the side of her neck.

"Mommy, Mommy, please..." he babbled almost incoherently. She was so warm and soft, it was quickly driving him over the edge.

Mel thrust back against him.

"Go on, baby," she murmured. "Cum really hard for Mommy."

Tucker groaned as he did so, the release flooding his whole body with the most delicious endorphins. Mel had been right about how much he'd had stored up; he could feel uncontrollable spurt after spurt filling her pussy. He thrust again with each wave, holding Mel's belly with one hand so he could feel it expand. She was going to be so full of his seed, it made him dizzy with pleasure to think about.

"Good boy, you're such a good boy, giving Mommy all your cum," Mel praised. "Did that feel good?"

The power of language had left him. He simply fell back limp against her and moaned, thrusting once more with the last of his strength.

"There you go," Mel rolled over as his limp cock slid out of her. "You did so good, baby, I bet you're all sleepy now." Tucker nodded and yawned. "You wanna take a little nap? We can have more fun in the morning. I'll take a day off so I can make sure you're properly taken care of."

Tucker was overcome with the sweetness of the gesture.

"Aww, Mommy," he said as he snuggled close. "That's so nice!"

Mel pulled Tucker closer to her chest, resting her chin on the top of his head.

"Only the best for you, my love."