Tucker's New Alpha Boss

Story Info
Tucker transforms to adapt to his new alpha boss.
3.1k words
4.38
33.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

This is the story of how my life flipped upside down within the space of a week. It starts with the corporate takeover of the independent IT company I work for and ends with me having to make the hardest decision of my life. I never thought I'd let myself be bullied into anything, but as I stand here, just about to knock on the door of my boss's private office, feeling utterly humiliated, I realize how wrong I was.

I've worked at Ultracom for almost two years now. It's a small marketing company, with progressive values, that recently got taken over by IMS, a massive multi-million-dollar tech giant. I loved working at Ultracom because they were everything that IMS was not, an ethical, grass-roots company. I worked as head of human resources, and spent most of my days dealing with complaints about stuff like inequality and sexual harassment. I realize how ironic it is that the head of HR would end up being a victim of exactly the thing I was supposed to prevent, but I digress.

The first big shock during the takeover was that almost 70% of the original staff were fired. People I'd worked with for years were just thrown aside like last week's garbage. I managed to keep my job, but I would soon find out my role was about to change drastically.

I kept my head down for the first few days and managed to fly under the radar of my new boss, Dan. He was the typical masculine corporate type and seemed like someone I would have nothing in common with. He was tall, dark, handsome, and overconfident.

Eventually I had to report into him about how things were going during the takeover. I was really nervous, but eventually, I made it to his office. As it turned out, the meeting was totally fine. We ran through all the important info and he agreed with most of what I said. The only strange comment was about my hair. I guess it seemed pretty strange to him that a businessman should have long, blonde hair. I wore it up in a man-bun most of the time, so I didn't see the issue. He suggested I get it cut, but I told him there was no way, and then recited the company's policy on dress code that explained it was my personal choice. I was expecting him to assert his dominance and demand I cut it, but he just laughed and shrugged it off. Maybe I'd misjudged this guy. After we'd gone over business, he surprised me again by inviting me to play squash at the country club he was a member of. He said he played every week, and I should meet him there on Thursday. I hadn't played in years, but I thought it would be a great way to bond and get to know each other, so I said I'd love to.

2.

Thursday soon came around, so I packed my squash kit and drove over to the country club. I was a little surprised when I got there because there were two other guys who were going to play with us. Dan introduced them as Corey and Max, and explained there were new employees at Ultracom that he'd known for years. Like Dan, they were both well-built and looked way more athletic than myself. I'd always been quite skinny, and at 5'8", I was under average height.

After the introductions we began to play. I knew I was going to be a little rusty, but I never expected to get beaten so badly. We swapped partners a few times, but I couldn't seem to beat anyone. They were all way to fit and strong. By the end of the games, I felt exhausted and a little embarrassed that I sucked so badly.

"Man, that was a great workout," said Dan as we headed to the changing rooms. "Corey really thrashed me in the last game."

"You're getting too slow, old man," Corey replied. Dan couldn't have been much over thirty, but Corey was still in his early twenties and had an athlete's body. The sweatband he was wearing under his tousled brown hair was hardly even damp!

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get you next time. How about you, Tucker? How many games did you win?" Dan asked.

I'd lost every game I'd played and really didn't want the others to find out, so I said, "Ah, you know. I'm a little rusty. I haven't played for years, to be honest."

"You've got to get into a competitive mindset, Tucker." Said Dan. Corey sniggered, and I can't lie, I was hurt. I wasn't used to this kind of ribbing. He definitely wasn't someone I would've chosen to hang out with. The other guy, Max, was harder to get a read on. You have to be a pretty good judge of character to work in HR, but this guy was stone-faced. He'd hardly said a word during our game, and even now, he was silent. I made a mental note to be wary of him.

Once we were in the changing rooms, everyone started stripping off. Dan's bulging muscles and Corey's glistening abs made me feel inferior, but I knew if I chickened out of the shower, I'd never live it down, so I carefully peeled off my shorts, making sure I covered myself with my towel. Keeping both hands tightly clenched on the small rectangle of white cotton that was guarding my manhood, I stepped into the shower room. Thankfully the showers had dividers in between, so I was able to keep a little bit of privacy.

"Hey Max," Dan said as he turned on the water, "wait 'til you see the new secretary I got for you. She's got the best pair of tits you've ever seen, and she gives head like a pornstar. I swear to God; her interview was the best I've ever had." My HR head whirred into overdrive as I made a mental list of the policy violations he had just admitted to over the space of about ten seconds. I knew then there were going to be big changes at work.

Max chuckled and said, "Sounds good, boss. You know how much I love a blonde bimbo." All three of them burst out laughing. I didn't want to draw attention to myself, so I forced a little giggle myself.

After they'd finished showering, Dan and Corey went back to the changing room. I wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible, so I knocked off the water and quickly recovered myself with the towel.

"Here he comes," said Corey, as I came through the changing room door. "We were just talking about you, weren't we, Dan?"

"Yeah, I was just saying how I expected you to be a better player. I thought you'd have more power considering the glutes you've got." They both laughed.

"I've never seen a bubble butt like that on man," said Corey.

I'd never felt so vulnerable as I did then, standing in front of these two bullies while wearing nothing but a towel. Before I could think of a reply, I heard a voice behind me.

"Let's have a look, then," said Max as he whipped my towel away, leaving me totally naked.

All three of them erupted into hysterical laughter. My hands shot down to cover my cock, but by then, I was too late. They'd seen everything.

"A bubble butt and a tiny little cock!" Corey said, holding onto his sides.

"Long hair's bad enough, Tucker, but Jesus, you really do look like a girl," added Dan.

I'd never had any delusions that my penis was large, but I'd also never realized it was so comically small. It was about 4" hard, but I was so embarrassed, it must have shrunk to 2". I felt heat rush to my cheeks and knew they'd turned bright red.

"I know what your new nickname can be," Max said, pushing past me into the room, "Tucker the Sucker!" He pulled his own towel off and sat on the wooden bench next to Corey. His cock was considerably bigger than mine. It was about 6", and it wasn't even semi-erect.

"Listen guys, I can take a joke better than anyone, but come on, I just want to get dressed in peace," I said.

"What do you say, Dan? Why don't we see if Tucker really is a good sucker? I always like a blowjob after a workout," said Corey.

"No way!" I protested. "I don't know what you guys are into, but I'm not gay."

Dan stood up and took a step towards me. At 6'4" he towered over me. "Who said we were gay? That's a pretty wild accusation for the head of HR to be throwing around."

"Besides, it wouldn't be gay if you sucked us," said Max, "'cos you're a fucking girl, aren't you, blondie?"

"No, I'm not," I said, trying my best to puff up my chest. "Having long hair doesn't automatically make you a girl, you know."

"Let that blonde hair of yours down, and I'll be the judge of who's a girl or not," said Dan. I was about to object when he clamped his strong hand down on my shoulder and squeezed. He didn't seem to be putting any effort into it and it hurt like hell. That's when I realized I was powerless. There was no way I could overcome these three alpha males, so I did as I was told. I let down my hair, which I'd kept up in my usual man-bun, using two hair ties. I needed to use both hands to undo it, so I had to give up covering my shrunken cock. I don't suppose it mattered much now they'd already seen everything. I'd managed to keep my hair out of the water in the shower, so it was looking as shiny and luxurious as ever.

"Looks like a fucking girl to me," said Corey.

Dan looked me up and down with a serious look set on his face. "I think it'd look better in pigtails. Can you do that for me, Tucker? Unless you'd prefer to start looking for a new job tomorrow?"

I knew I had no choice, so I nodded and then started putting the pigtails in. To say this was humiliating would be understating it massively. I was absolutely mortified. Being ridiculed was one thing, but I knew it was only a matter of time before they would make me suck their cocks.

"Woweee... Doesn't she look pretty," Max crooned.

"Looks like a real pornstar now. She might even give your new secretary a run for her money," said Corey.

Without saying anything, Dan grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me to my knees. His vice-like grip bit into my skin as he asserted his dominance without even opening his mouth. I was now directly in front of his crotch, and I could see his huge bulge through the thin, cotton towel.

"And he says he's not a faggot," said Corey. "Look at those blowjob handles stuck to the side of his head."

Dan dropped his towel, revealing his manhood. I'd thought before that Max's dick was big, but Dan's was only semi-hard, and it was already 9". A huge pair of balls hung behind his meaty cock, and he was completely shaved down there, ready for action, like a male pornstar. I realized I'd been staring at his cock for the last thirty seconds, so I looked up at his grinning face. "Now you've seen what a real man looks like, maybe you can understand why you're on your knees," he said.

"Tucker the Sucker!" Max hollered out as he stood up to get a closer look.

"So, what are you waiting for, faggot. Give my cock a lick," Dan said.

I knew there was no way out, but I had to give it a try. "Please, Dan, I can't. Just let me go, I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"This is the problem with all you airy fairy liberals, you think the world's a nice place and everyone has to respect your wishes. Well let me tell you something, bitch. In the real world, it's survival of the fittest. The strong take what they want, and the weak, well the weak just get taken. Now stop your fucking whining and get that pretty little mouth of yours on my cock."

So that's what I did. I braced myself, stuck my tongue out and licked my boss's massive cock. I had no idea what I was doing, so I just ran my tongue up and down his shaft. He must've liked it because I could see his thick member growing by the second. It wasn't long before his entire shaft was glistening with spit.

"Now suck it, fagboy," he said. I parted my lips and took his head into my mouth. The salty-sweet taste of precum washed over my tongue, and to be honest, it didn't taste as bad as I'd imagined. He started to groan as I bobbed up and down on his now rock-hard cock. I closed my eyes, and for a moment, the intense anxiety I was feeling faded away. It was as if the rhythm of his cock slipping in and out of my mouth was hypnotizing me. I could feel him driving deeper and deeper into my mouth. The soft sucking and slurping noises soothed me somehow. When I finally opened my eyes, I noticed I was surrounded, with Corey on my right and Max on my left. And they were both stroking their impressive manhoods.

"Holy shit! His little pecker's hard. I told you he was faggot," said Max.

I pulled Dan's thick cock out of my mouth with a pop and looked down. I couldn't believe it, but he was right. I was rock hard. How could this be happening? I wasn't gay. Why was sucking my boss's cock turning me on so much?

I had no time to think of an answer to any of these questions because Max grabbed hold of my pigtails with two hands and forced me down onto his dick. His cock and balls were shaved like Dan's, but he had a patch of curly black pubes above his junk, which he pressed directly into my nose. Even though he'd just taken a shower, I could still smell his musk. I started gagging as he pulled on my hair, forcing himself down my throat. When he finally released me, spit dripped from my chin, and I gasped for air.

"Don't forget about me," said Dan, "and don't waste that spit. Sissies like you need to learn how to multitask." He grabbed my hand and guided it to his cock. I spat a glob of saliva onto his veiny shaft and started sliding my hand up and down. I struggled to coordinate the actions at first, but after a minute or so, I got the hang of it.

"I'm gonna cum," Max said as he pulled my hair back. I'd seen enough porn to know what he wanted. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and gazed up into his eyes, waiting for my first load. He let out a grunt, and thick ropes of cum shot out onto my tongue. I almost retched when some of his semen hit the back of my throat, but I managed to control myself. After the flow of jizz stopped, he let go of my hair.

"Now swallow it, fagboy."

I knew this was a big moment. If I did this, there was no going back. I'd be their bitch forever. I tried to process what was happening, but my mind was frazzled. As if it were a sign from God, my own little cock twitched with a jolt of pleasure, so I gulped down Max's hot load.

"Now stick out that tongue," he said. I followed his orders and opened my mouth wide, letting my tongue rest on my sopping wet chin. "What a good little bitch you are." He slapped my face, then pushed me towards Dan and Corey.

Corey grabbed my head with two hands and started fucking my face. He thrust his smooth cock in and out so fast I thought I was going to throw up. As soon as he released me, Dan did the same thing. It was like that for a few minutes, both of them taking turns fucking my cum-stained face, using me like a sex toy, then finally they stopped.

"Open that fucking faggot mouth, bitch," Corey said. Once again, I flung my head back and gazed up at the men who had turned me into Tucker the Sucker. Corey came first, spurting his hot load into my mouth and a little on my face, but Corey's load was nothing compared to Dan's. It was as if someone had turned on a faucet. Rope after rope of salty cum shot onto my face. I could feel my mouth filling up and my face being covered in his seed. I thought it would never end, but eventually, it did.

"Still think you're not gay?" Corey asked. I shook my head slowly, being careful not to lose any of the cum from my overflowing mouth.

"Now, don't you dare swallow, faggot," Dan said, turning around to get changed.

So there I was, on my knees with a mouth full of cum, waiting for what seemed like hours while my colleagues got dressed and packed their bags. Having my mouth open for that long caused more saliva to gather, which made the load in my mouth seem bigger by the second. I was just about to crack and spit it out when Dan walked over to me. The other two guys had already left, so it was just me and him.

"You've got a decision to make, Tucker. You can either quit first thing tomorrow and never show your face at work again or accept what has happened here today and start a new role in the company. Don't be scared though, fagboy, I know you're going to love it." He tapped my still hard cock with the end of his shoe as he said "love it". It was so degrading, but it sent shivers through me, and I thought I was going to blow my load right there on the tiled floor. "So, if you're willing to accept the job offer, knock on my office door tomorrow morning." He turned to walked away then stopped to look over his shoulder. "Oh, I almost forgot. You can swallow now." And with that he was gone.

I gulped down the huge load in my mouth, savoring the taste of my tormentors. My face was covered in cum, and even though I felt so used, my cock was still throbbing and swollen. I realized then what Dan already knew, I would accept his offer, and I would love it.