All Comments on 'Tucker's New Alpha Boss'

by thinksissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
illwindillwindover 3 years ago

Well that was disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so tomorrow he will be looking for another job he doesn't need a bully for a boss time to move on

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 3 years ago

More parts please, and I wish this happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard to follow

As someone in HR, Tucker would know the legal ins and outs and know the extent his rights. There's no good reason for him to be worried about his job given the clear ability to sue his employer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The threat to his job is irrelevant. He will take the offer because he wants to take it. He realizes he is loved every second of being bullied and made to suck. His inner sissy wants him to take the offer so he will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely love the story, so jealous of tucker!!!

Hopefully you'll choose to make a part 2 as I'd love to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Loved this, really hope there's more chapters as Tucker fully submits

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

With the meager jobs I've had in the past, I'd have no choice to accept the offer. I mostly had only made enough money to live on. I NEEDED my jobs that I held. I've sucked cock before. But being humiliated and made to be a cock sucker was never what I wanted, being straight myself! A story line like this one scares me in a way. Like this story says, I KNOW there's no turning back from that.

Sub4D0MSub4D0Mover 1 year ago

Awesome read!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous