Tucket's Pond Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man tries beating the heat at Tucket's Pond.
3.2k words
4.22
11k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those summer days that you don't even want to get out of bed, it's so hot. Humid and sticky air surrounds your body the moment you go outside. Within five minutes you're breaking out into a sweat that makes your shirt stick to your chest and your crotch feel like a swamp. I had just graduated high school and was waiting to go off to college in the fall, but until then I was stuck in the boondocks of the Midwest. My parents were out of town so I had been fending for myself for the past few days, which meant raiding the beer fridge in the garage and frozen pizzas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I was sick of staring at the inside of my house all day but living so far out in the country meant there wasn't anyone around to just call up and hang out with. Plus with the A.C. busted there wasn't any more reason to stay inside than go out. Eventually, I rolled out of bed and slipped a pair of jean shorts that hugged my ass over my boxers, threw on a muscle tee, and was out the door.

My best bet for staying cool was to go for a swim, but given that the nearest pool was at least 30 miles away, the closest body of water would have to do. Currently that was the pond on Hank Tucket's land two farms away. I've heard my fair share of warnings about Hank Tucket but on a day like this you tend to dismiss the legends of the crotchety old man as tall tales. There's no way half the shit people even say he's done to trespassers is legal, right? It's one thing to yell at someone sneaking across your property line in the middle of the night, but it's another to send someone home with such a sore bottom that he couldn't sit down for a week. No way the stories were true. I'd never actually seen the man but as far as I knew he was as old as a rock and probably just as fast as one. I could outrun him no problem. I quickly dismissed any concerns about Tucket and started to make my way to his farm and the refreshing dip it promised.

It was a good distance between my house and Tucket's pond and by the time I got to the edge of his property I was drenched in sweat. I considered myself in pretty good shape, having been on the cross country team for several years. I'd toned up in the past few seasons, putting on a little muscle, but not a bruiser by any means. My legs and ass had bulked up the most recently, which I noted by the straining seams on my jorts and the tightness of the fabric across my crotch. Ignoring my tired feet and the oppressive summer humidity, I made my way around the edge of the property to the thicket of trees that obscured Tucket's pond. I had swam here a few times before with friends. We always had a lookout posted for signs of Tucket coming from the other side of the property where his farmhouse and barn sat. The trees helped keep us hidden, however that also meant he could sneak up on us if we weren't being watchful. This time I was on my own, but having outgrown my adolescent caution, I was fine swimming with no lookout. Besides, there was no way an old man like Tucket would haul his ass to this side of his property on a scorcher like today.

Finally, I reached the thicket that the pond sat in. I pushed my way through the trees and brush to reach the cool, refreshing water that lay ahead. The pond was about two hundred feet across from where I stood, with an old wooden dock opposite me that had somehow managed to hold itself up after all these years. I quickly began to strip down, peeling off my shirt and, with some effort, pulling my tight shorts over my ass to my ankles. With a final look around I shimmied out of my boxers and left them in a pile on a log next to my other clothes. My balls hung lower than my cock in this heat, which wasn't saying much truly. I had a less than average-sized member but it never really bothered me aside from the occasional jabs from my teammates in the locker room. I was a bit nervous getting naked outside, even if it was in the middle of nowhere. Whatever remaining fear of Tucket I still had was pushed down. I took a running start and leapt into the pond.

It was a bit of a shock how cold the water was a few feet below the surface. I could feel my balls start to shrink up a bit from the sudden temperature change. When I resurfaced I gasped for breath and watched the waves I created hit the shore on every side. I dove below the surface again and again, letting the water travel in spine tingling currents down my body. I was excited for a few reasons. The cool water was an intense sensation on my skin but swimming in the nude was also a risque activity that got my blood pumping. Maybe I was a bit of an exhibitionist but for now I wouldn't think about that too hard. I was just enjoying the refreshing water that offered me some escape from the oppressive heat. That is until I heard a truck roaring directly towards me.

For a panic stricken moment when I first heard the engine making its way towards me, I dove beneath the surface, holding my breath, and hoping it would go away. When I bobbed back up to the surface, the truck had only gotten louder. I tried to convince myself that it was someone just driving on the road a mile away, but quickly realized the sound was not coming from that direction. It was coming directly from Tucket's farmhouse. No matter what I had told myself earlier, I now realized just how afraid all those stories made me feel.

In all my swimming and diving I had made my way to the opposite side of the shore from where I came in. With how fast the engine was approaching I didn't think I would be able to make it to the other side of the shore in time. I was a runner after all, not a swimmer. With maybe 30 seconds before the truck sounded like it would be on top of me, I decided to make a break for the dock. Maybe if I got there in time, I could hide and whoever was coming my way wouldn't see me. It was my only choice at the moment, given my naked body. I really didn't need anyone to see just how puny the cold water had shrunk my manhood.

I made it to the dock with maybe five seconds to spare before the sound of the truck stopped at the edge of the thicket. Pushing myself further under the dock, I heard someone start to stomp through the sticks and leaves. I prayed that the waves I had made hurrying to my hiding spot under the dock would subside before they got to the shore. The footsteps got closer and closer and I pushed myself further and further beneath the dock to hide my naked form. Whoever was coming my way had sturdy footsteps and seemed to walk with a confidence that no branch or bush could slow down. They reached the shore just above the dock and the footsteps stopped for a moment. At that moment, I realized the reality of the situation. Here I was, sitting naked and hiding while some person was mere away with no idea I was even there. For some reason the idea excited me even more than just swimming naked. I felt my cock begin to twitch and swell up as my heart raced and adrenaline pumped. Then, the footsteps made their way to the dock and slowly began to walk out towards the edge of the structure. I could see the shadow of boots above my head and the scent of musky sweat and cologne drifted down towards me. The sound of a belt buckle being undone and clothing landing on the dock made my eyes widen. Whoever was up there was planning on getting in.

A flash of skin and thick hair was all the warning I got before the figure jumped from the dock into the pond. I pushed myself deeper beneath the dock, back towards the shore, in a panic to hide myself. When the person resurfaced, I saw it was a man with thick, wide shoulders and a hairy back. He took a breath before going under again, showing his robust looking ass as he dove. He came back up and flipped over to float on his back, his girthy cock laid across his crotch. The sight of this man only made me more horny. He was the kind of rough-looking cowboy type I had always been attracted to. Total stud or not, I didn't want to be caught in this situation, so I pushed myself further under the dock to avoid being seen. If I could just wait him out I was fairly certain I could make it out of here unscathed.

Suddenly, I realized with a terrifying start that my pile of clothes was in plain sight, perched on top of the log where I had left them. In my panic I jumped up, only to remember the figure currently swimming between me and them. I hastily squatted back down but in doing so caused a ripple of waves and a splash to exit from under the dock. The figure whipped around in the pond to see what the commotion was. I tried to make myself as small as I possibly could but there was no hope. His eyes scanned for the source of the waves and landed on me with a start. He quickly overcame his shock and brows furrowed into an angry mask.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here, boy?" He barked as he surged towards me. I struggled to find the words to explain myself. This was humiliating but for some reason that humiliation only maintained my hard-on. I squirmed my naked body back in vain to try and hide one last time to no avail. His rugged and handsome face was at the end of the dock right as I cupped what little dignity I had left in my hands.

"I- I was just...," I trailed off. "Who even are you?" I blurted, forgetting my position.

"Hank Tucket and you're trespassing on my property. I don't know who you think you are but you're coming with me, son". And with that he started to wade back towards me under the dock. I was painfully aware of my erection which refused to go down due to some mix of nerves and excitement. As he edged his way closer he reached out to grab me and I started to squirm away, trying to hide my erection with one hand and paddle with the other. This commotion didn't get me very far and only succeeded in splashing water in Tucket's face. Big mistake. He surged forward grabbing me by the legs and pulling me back towards his body with powerful arms. I was dragged so fast through the water that my arms flew in front of me and my hard cock was exposed for him to see. He held me for a moment by my arm and looked me up and down like a cat with a mouse.

"Damn, you little pervert. Getting your rocks off watching me swim in my own pond, huh?," he ridiculed me.

"I promise i- it's not what it looks like"

"Looks to me like you thought you could strut on in here like you own the place, boy"

"Really it's just so hot out and..."

"And you thought that meant it was okay to trespass on someone's property?" he inquired with a stern sarcasm.

I was at a loss for words and felt so exposed standing naked as a jaybird next to this man whose manhood was twice my own.

"That's what I thought. You kids think you can come out here anytime you please. Not anymore," Tucket declared. With that he began to drag me out of the water by my arm, exposing the rest of my body to the air. Once on land I felt even more exposed than in the pond where I could at least pretend the water was able to afford me some modesty. However, the cold air did help my erection go down.

"I'm sorry, really, I'll just get dressed and go and never come back, I swear," I stammered.

Turning to me with my arm in his grip, he pointed to my pile of clothes on the log "You obviously didn't think you needed your clothes earlier boy, so why should I let you have them now?" he mocked. "What are you trying to hide anyways?" he asked with a swipe to my balls.

His hand, however quick, on my junk caused my heart to jump, whether out of fear or excitement. He directed me up onto the dock, positioning himself between me and dry land while he pulled his clothes back over his wet form. I was a bit disappointed but that really wasn't my main concern at the moment. My head was reeling as he continued to march me towards the woods away from my clothes. He positioned me in front of him once we reached the trees, exposing my bare ass to him which embarrassed me even further at this point.

"Walk to my truck," Tucket commanded "And don't try to run because I will catch you and then this is all gonna be twice as hard for you. Or maybe do, give me an excuse" he added as he gave my ass a shove into the brush.

Once through the trees he led me by the arm to the passenger seat and tossed me up into the cab. He slammed the door behind me and began walking around the front of the car while I scrambled to cover my privates with my hands again. I had no idea where he was taking me or what he was going to do to me. Tucket opened his car door and looked at me for a couple of seconds, taking in my wet and naked body dripping on his seats. I tried to make my body as small as possible, to disappear into the fabric and hide my shame. He shook his head with exasperation and what I thought was just a little bit of enjoyment at my humiliation, before climbing in himself. Without a word the truck started and we were headed in the direction of his farmhouse

I started to open my mouth to apologize, to explain myself, to really do anything to get myself out of this situation, but as soon as the first sound came out of my mouth Tucket raised a hand to silence me.

'Quiet boy, I don't want to hear a peep until I decide you can speak. I need to think of what I am going to do with you".

As we sat there in silence I couldn't help but take in the man that sat next to me. This was not the Old Man Tucket I had imagined at all. He was certainly mature but definitely still in his prime. He had the physique of a man that worked on a farm every day, with broad shoulders and veiny arms that led to rough, large hands gripping the steering wheel. I couldn't fail to notice the tightness with which his clothes fit him like his muscular frame was threatening to burst out of them at any moment. His hair was buzzed short but he had a five o'clock shadow that matched the furry chest popping out of his shirt. His forearms, along with what little midriff was showing above his huge belt buckle, were similarly covered in thick dark hair. To be sat next to such a masculine figure while stark naked was punishment enough, let alone whatever this man was planning for me next. Knowing what body laid underneath his clothing only further cemented the power dynamic. My erection slowly receded while we bumped over the fields back to his house as the adrenaline faded and reality began to sink in.

When we pulled up to Tucket's farmhouse, he shut the engine off and told me to get out. I was frozen, realizing how screwed I really was, every story I'd heard replaying in my mind.

"Are you deaf boy, I said get out!" he exclaimed.

When I didn't move, he got out, slammed his door and came over to my side of the truck. He flung the door open, rumbling "If you're gonna act like a little boy, you're gonna get treated like a little boy".

With that he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. His hand firmly rested on my ass with my legs sprawled in the air as he carried me towards the barn. My bare cock resting on his shoulder was even more reminder of who was in charge here. I started to squirm as we got closer to the barn which prompted him to hold on even tighter. As we entered the barn I saw used farm equipment, tools, and pallets stacked all over the place. We crossed the interior to the back corner where he dumped my naked body in a pile of hay bales. The heat had not let up and straw quickly plastered itself to my exposed skin. I felt like a plucked chicken sitting in front of this man completely nude. I quickly tried to cover my manhood but Tucket gruffly swatted my hands away.

"You don't get to hide that pecker when you wanted the whole world to see it just ten minutes ago," he mocked me. "Sit up straight and put your hands on your knees, boy. I want to know that your are paying attention."

"Paying attention to what? What are you doi-"

"Did I say you could speak, boy?" Tucket glowered over me.

I didn't know if I should answer that, so I looked down towards my exposed crotch instead.

"Better, boy. Now this is how this is going to work. You will speak when I allow you, otherwise your punishment will only get worse."

"My punishment!?" I exclaimed.

Tucket lunged forward and grabbed me by the balls, forcing me to stand.

"What was that, boy?"

I was on my tippy toes to keep the tension on my sack at a minimum, but it didn't help much. His iron grip and calloused hands felt like sandpaper, forcing me to let out a whimper.

After a few seconds of silence he let go and I fell back into the hay bales. I felt like a dog being tugged by his collar, degraded into obedience.

"As I was saying, you will not speak unless spoken to. When you address me you will use sir. I've had enough of you kids coming onto my property thinking the law doesn't apply to you. Well today, I am the law"

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as I realized the stories about Hank Tucket may have in fact been entirely accurate.