Tucket's Pond Ch. 02

Story Info
Tucket demonstrates his definition of discipline.
2k words
4.38
7.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Tucket from the floor while he began to lecture.

"When I was your age the only response to this kind of behavior was punishment, hard and fast. For little boys like you, this is the only kind of language you understand."

I hadn't been spoken to, let alone treated like this, since I was 5 years old. I felt like a child and probably looked like one next to Tucket's hulking frame. He pulled me up by my arm and flipped me over onto the hay bales. He pushed my head down so it was scratching against the straw. With his arm reaching between my legs, he cupped my crotch with one hand and swiveled my body until my ass was poised on the edge of the hay bales. On one hand the feeling of his hand on my manhood was electric, however gruff it was. On the other, being moved like a ragdoll by this man was utterly humiliating. I had to just sit there and take it. I guess that was the point of this whole charade. It made me so angry and frustrated I wanted to scream out.

"We're going to do this until I feel like you've learned your lesson. It's your job to convince me of that."

"What the hell do you mean?"

With one hand still holding my head down, I could feel his body tense for a moment before his open palm slapped against my ass like a firecracker. I jumped for a moment in shock at the force, straining against his hold on me. He leaned down towards my ear and cooed "I mean when you start acting like a well behaved boy, I might just let you run home with a sore behind. Besides, I don't remember asking for any questions".

I could feel him wind up for another spank and buried my face into the hay bale. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing the pain he was causing me. He brought down his hand on my other cheek and I let out a muffled yelp. I didn't know how long this was going to last but already my ass felt like it had been stung by a hundred hornets.

"Oh don't go crying on me already boy, we're just getting started" Tucket taunted. My face felt as red as my ass probably looked. The suddenness of the strikes had surprised me and I was still trying to understand how I, all of 19 years old, was being prostrated before this fully clothed man like this. Surely this couldn't be legal. I thought of voicing these concerns to Tucket for a moment before realizing it would likely result in another hard swat to my behind. Clearly this man had little regard for my rights as a newly independent male.

Once again I felt Tucket crank his arm back. I tensed up, expecting the older man's hand to come careening down on my ass. This time however he held his hand frozen in the air for what felt like hours but couldn't have been more than a few seconds. It was agony waiting for the blow to land on my behind, something I'm sure Tucket was well aware of and enjoying.

Breaking the silence he asked "Do you think you deserve this punishment?"

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know you cared so much. I won't come back here or tell anybody or anything, I promise, I swear," I stammered out.

He brought down his hand on my right cheek with a resounding clap.

"That's not what I asked, boy," He replied.

"No, I don't just let me go," I replied with rising frustration at the situation.

Another strike, harder than the last, landed on my left cheek.

"I didn't hear a sir in there, boy. Do you think you deserve this punishment?"

"No, sir" I said through gritted teeth.

Tucket spanked my right cheek again, hard enough to make the hay bale I was being held against jump forward with the force of his punishment.

"Well I guess that's just a difference of opinions then, son."

I could practically hear the satisfaction in his voice as he knew how powerless I was to do anything. His hands, practically as large as baseball mitts, were able to smack both my cheeks at the same time if he wanted to. With our power dynamic firmly established, he began to rain down spanks on my ass, switching from cheek to cheek without pause. Whenever the hay bale scooted too far forward on the pile he would saddle up behind me and pull the whole bale, with my body straddling it, back towards him. My tender bottom would crash up against his crotch and I swear I felt the outline of a hard-on in his denim. Surely he wasn't getting some sick pleasure out of this, right?

After about 10 minutes of this, the spanks began to slow down. I could smell the sweat and feel the heat radiate from Tucket's body as he put in the work for my punishment. Letting go of his hold on my head for a moment, I turned to see him unbutton his sweat-stained shirt. He pulled it off, and the scent of musk hit me like a tidal wave. With his shirt thrown to the side, I could see his stocky and defined chest covered in a layer of dark hair. Looking further down, I could clearly see what my collisions with his crotch had told me. His jeans had a distinct bulge that made clear he was fully erect. He walked closer to me, my eyes level with his crotch. He seemed to enjoy showing me that he was not bashful of his girthy erection. He had nothing to be embarrassed about, seeing as he was the only real man in this barn at the moment. Grabbing me by the hair he held me facing his crotch for another moment, the smell of his groin filling my nose, before pushing it back down into the hay bale.

"You shouldn't stare, boy. It's rude." He said with a grin in his voice.

He reached back again to continue his blows to my bottom. The break in my punishment allowed the pain to truly settle in. My cheeks felt like they had been zapped by an electric fence. I didn't know how I could bear to take any more punishment from Tucket. Surely he had to feel satisfied with my humiliation soon enough and let me go. Any further thoughts of reprieve were quickly shattered when he brought down his hand again hard on my ass. I yelped out and clenched the hay bale with all my might. That was the worst spank yet, with all the previous hits leaving my cheeks very tender. When Tucket raised his hand again to spank me I felt the burning sense of humiliation and anger rise up in my stomach. I started to squirm and thrash my body to try to get out of Tucket's iron grip. His hand tightened on my hair and I only succeeded in rolling off the hay bale onto the floor.

"Do you feel like a big man now, boy? Putting up a fight like that?" Tucket asked me mockingly "You're just showing me how far we have to go before you've really learned your lesson."

He loomed over me while I sat in a pile on the floor, every bit of me exposed to him. The utter humiliation of the situation welled up and I felt tears start to run down my face. His grip on my hair loosened a fraction as he knelt down closer.

"See, you're really just a little boy at heart. You're lucky I found you out there today so I could set you straight in life" he said with a hint of compassion. His moment of stern guidance made his image soften in my mind. I suddenly felt much braver than I should have and lashed out at him.

"I'm not, I'm grown and don't have to put up with this!" I exclaimed and tried to shove Tucket back. He barely rocked back for a moment before surging back forward and grabbing me by the face. He leaned in close and held me eye to eye. I could see the anger my outburst just caused him.

"I'll show you just how grown I think you are, boy!" he roared. With that, he roughly scooped me up over his shoulder once again and started his way across the barn. I squirmed and struggled, which just resulted in more spanks to my exposed backside on his shoulder.

"I guess my hand wasn't getting the message across. No problem, I've got plenty of paddles that will do the trick just fine" Tucket growled. He started his way up the ladder that led to the hay loft. When he reached the top, he dumped my naked body and started his way back down. By the time I scooted out to the edge to see what he was doing, the ladder was gone.

Tucket laid down the ladder by his side and stepped back to inform me, "Now I don't want you skipping out on any punishment you don't think you deserve so you're just gonna sit tight up there while I get the paddle. Think of it like a time-out. When I get back I expect an apology for your outburst." With that, he walked out of the barn, assumedly back towards his house.

An apology? I had no intention of apologizing to this guy. All I did was skinny dip in his pond, he's the one who dragged me back here buck-ass naked and beat my behind sore. If anything he should be the one to apologize to me! Besides, there's no way I was going to stick around and wait for him to come back with a paddle. Knowing how much just his hand hurt my cheeks, I couldn't imagine what a paddle would feel like. I started to look around for a way down from the loft. It was way too far of a jump to just leap to the ground. The nearest tractor was a good way away but if I could get to the roof, I could just climb down from there. Maybe if I pushed some of the hay off the loft I could make myself a landing pad to jump down on. Of course once I'm down there's the trouble of me being completely naked. I'd either have to run back to the pond and get my clothes or just book it back home in the nude. Going back to the pond would be risky if Tucket got back before I got a good head start. He would probably expect me to head back there. I decided that once I got down I'd have to just try to sneak home without anyone seeing me. For now however, I just had to get down.

I decided on jumping to the tractor, since it seemed like it would be the quickest option. I didn't know how long Tucket would be away and needed to get out of here quickly. I took a running leap and jumped onto the tractor. I slammed into the roof with a bit more force than I expected and got the wind knocked out of me. It took me a moment to regain my breath but then I started to climb down. Being on the ground, so close to freedom, got my nerves racing. I was so close to getting out of Tucket's discipline, all I had to do was walk out the door. I started to make my way to the open doors when Tucket's muscular frame swung around the corner.

"I'm disappointed in you, son. I wanted to give you the opportunity to obey me but it looks like I can't even give you that choice." Tucket sighed. "There are going to be consequences for this," he said, turning the paddle in his hand.