All Comments on 'Tuesday'

by AnsemRai

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

couldn't keep my fingers to myself HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So, let me get this....

You have a 7 1/2" cock. Well, at least it isn't an unbelieveable 8" one. LOL

Overall, not bad. Just had to poke a little fun.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
nice build up

the best part of incest stories to me is tje teasing and lust and desire that leads the characters to cross the uncrossable line, and this story was heavy on this build up.

i really enjoyed it and loved the way you left the diir open for a sequel with the biological daughter, who presumably is the one reading the incest stories.

write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm dreaming of this daily.

Great read, amazing jackoff story, pictured every scene. Fantasized many times to have my step daughter. Can't wait for the sequels. You can take this to several different directions. Mother /daughter, father / other daughter, mother/son, father/son, brother/sister, brother /other sister, sister/sister, father/ both daughters, etc..

LaurieLaurieover 11 years ago
perfect build up and development

Dude! That story was so fucking hot. I was so fucking wet when I read it. I could not keep my hands out of my panties. I'm turned on by incest stories, but most of the incest stories on her are unreadable because they put the participating parties in a situation that no one would ever believe could happen. You though. You slowly revealed over time exactly how they got to the point that they could cross that taboo. Perfect. I can't wait until I have time to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story...but

Overall, I enjoyed this story. The plot builds slowly and is relatively fully developed. I like the reference to other Literotica stories but it's a little too much self-aggrandizement to only point to your own. Surely you have some favorites (other than yours) that you could have used? It took points away when I realized your referenced stories for your plot were only your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Stuff!

I loved your story. To be honest I think a lot of my pleasure came from the author knowing how to write proper English - it's very off-putting trying to read erotica if an author cannot spell or construct a sentence properly. I thought the content and build up were good and the characters were believable. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ending

Great story but when daddy and his daughter get to fuck it didnt seem that enjoyable for them. why are they just talking like its nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i have been screwing my oldest daughter for many yrs now since she was 20 (28 now) anyway my just turned 18 yr old daughter found out and she approached me recently and said i'm next daddy....so we had a 3some very much family fun.

TavernerTaverneralmost 11 years ago
Cute, hot, and sexy story

Very well- written, with a great buildup. I liked the detail, and the way you took a familar theme, and gave it a fresh new perspective, while keeping it believeable. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please.

What happens next. I liked the story. Thanks.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Great story

I am anxious to see if you do a follow up with the other daughter then 3some.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
That went well.

How your hero managed to restrain himself for so long was an exercise in suspense.

Must agree with the comment over the gentle restraint regarding his organ size.

Bloody good yarn !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What about when she had her periods?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ehhh

Birth control can stop periods for a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Orgasm

This story made me cum so hard, nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Id love to have a stepdad fuck my pussy haha being 18 and sexually frustrated

anton415anton41510 months ago

This is an example of what will happen to those who read Literotica stories.

A good fuck awaits them)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous