Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,117 Followers

After this our weekly activities became more blatant. We didn't beat around the bush so to speak, we were there to watch each other masturbate and we both knew it. We started watching porn the next week but then quickly stopped the charade and turned the TV off. Watching each other was enough to get us off, so we sat there and played with ourselves while directly facing each other.

"Can I see your breasts Lor? Might help me get off." I asked once she'd turned off the TV. I felt a bit dirty asking as if doing so lent a sense of reality to the situation, this was my little girl that I was asking to expose her breasts. Perhaps not biologically, but in all other ways. My cock got even harder at the reminder and the dirty feeling quickly left me.

Rather than respond, Lori simply lifted her Pyjama top up and over before throwing it on the ground. She didn't wear a bra with her PJs so her tits were completely exposed to my view immediately. Why didn't I ask for this the week before? Lori had a large bust, 34D. What I didn't know was exactly what they looked like now that she was a grown woman. Now that my eyes lay upon them I was amazed at how beautiful they were. Soft pale skin, completely unblemished, only broken by large pale nipples that were currently sticking out like pencil erasers. They looked so hard that she could poke an eye out with them. They were not as large as Darla's darker nipples despite the breasts themselves being larger. Lori started playing with her nipples with her left hand while she worked her snatch with the right.

"Want to return the favour?" she asked, snapping me out of my reverie.

I peeled my shirt off my back and revealed the rest of my body to my daughter. I'm quite buff as I work out regularly and have a naturally mostly hairless chest. I think Lori liked what she saw as her eyes widened and she immediately sank three of her fingers deep into her pussy while continuing to rub her clit with her thumb.

I didn't last long as I stared at my daughter's rack and pumped my cock in my hand, quickly cumming and spewing my seed all over my stomach. Lori soon followed. We came to refer to those Tuesday nights as Tossing Tuesdays. Just between us of course.

It was another month of Tossing Tuesdays before our routine changed at all. I was quite content getting off with the thrill of my step daughter doing the same. It seems however that she wasn't as content. One Monday morning I was having a late morning shower after a small sleep in, I could afford to be late for work occasionally. The rest of the family must have left soon after I entered the shower because as I was rinsing the soap off my body the door opened and Lori came in.

Unlike the shower by the guest room with it's clear glass shower door, this shower had one of those distorted glass doors so you can't make out details. I could still tell it was Lori as her red hair was quite noticeable. The human shaped blob started stripping and became more and more skin coloured until she was clearly naked. My heart lodged itself in my throat as she approached the shower and opened the door.

Before me stood my buck naked step daughter. My cock had already risen to attention and stuck out in front of me, aimed right at her stomach as she stepped into the shower without saying a word. I didn't know what to do, due to the lack of room we were so close that my cock was poking her navel. We'd never touched before so this was completely new territory and a slight feeling of panic almost set it. Had we overstepped the line?

Lori apparently didn't think so as she quickly scooped my cock into her hands and started stroking up and down my shaft, double handed. I groaned loudly and lent back against the wall, it felt so good. My new position allowed the water to flow between us rather than just hitting me in the back. I was mesmerised as tracks of water formed down my step daughter's chest, curving over her tits and running down her flat athletic looking stomach.

After a few minutes she stopped pumping my shaft with her hands and slowly squatted down until she was resting on her heels with her legs splayed to either side. Her right hand found it's mark between her legs while her left snaked around and grasped my right ass cheek. I watched the water hitting her red hair and matting it down against her shoulders as I contemplated what she was planning.

After what felt like an eternity, Lori's wet lips met the head of my cock and slowly passed over it and continued down my shaft. She easily got a couple of inches of it in without any trouble before she went into reverse. I almost came right then, it felt so amazing the way her tongue felt on the underside of my shaft. I hadn't been blown in a very long time.

I tried to relax and enjoy the blow job I was receiving from my daughter as she increased her speed. I braced myself against the wall behind me and placed my hands lightly on the back of her head as she bobbed back and forth on my dick. I could feel the torrent already rising slowly from the depth of my balls. But right as I felt I was about to explode, she slowed down.

I jerked unconsciously and slapped my hands against the walls as I skirted the edge of my orgasm and was denied its full release. I gritted my teeth as the torturous pleasure of my near climax lingered without actually arriving. Then as if she knew I could take it no more, she kicked into high gear and moved back and forth on my steel rod like a blur. I came immediately. My toes curled and almost every other muscle in my body tensed up as a thunderous orgasm swept over me. I twitched against the wall like a rag doll as I emptied my balls into my step daughter. Lori had slammed her face forward so her nose was buried in my pubes and my pulsing dick was injecting my seed directly into her throat. How she didn't choke I have no idea. Saliva and excess semen was squelching out around the base of my dick as she swallowed the majority of cum that was shooting into her throat. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut as she concentrated on not drowning in semen, but she opened them and looked right into my eyes as my river of cum subsided.

Slowly Lori extracted herself from my groin and stood up. She licked all the cum up from around her lips and then opened the shower door and left, grabbing a towel on the way out of the bathroom. Not a word was spoken during the whole encounter. I felt so weak from my orgasm that I eased myself down to the ground and rested against the wall, letting the water wash over me and slowly remove the excess saliva and cum that was matting down my pubic hair and covering my balls.

When I finally made it out of the bathroom the house was empty. Lori had already left for school and I realised I was going to be extra late for work. Not a huge deal thankfully as I'm in tight with the boss.

On Tuesday night once we were finally alone I had a chance to speak to Lori about what happened on Monday morning.

"I thought you'd never given a blow job before?" I asked her.

"I haven't, was it good... Dad?"

Lori never called me Dad, did it add to the exoticness of the situation for her? It certainly had that effect on me.

"Good?" I replied. "That was amazing! You're a complete natural, more than I'd expect from a natural."

She blushed a crimson red colour and started taking her clothes off. I didn't waste any time, after the previous morning we were well beyond mutual masturbation. I lightly pushed Lori back onto the couch and knelt in front of her, spreading her legs with my hands.

I placed my head between her legs and began to lick at her pussy. She tasted sweeter than Darla which I was thankful for. It was quite nice actually. I pushed her pussy lips apart so my mouth had access to her clit. I reached up with my right hand while I flicked her clit with my tongue and massaged her left breast. She buried her hands in my hair in response and pressed me into her snatch. I enclosed her entire pussy with my mouth and sucked as I twirled my tongue around her clit and then inserted it as deeply as I could into her slit.

My step daughter moaned loudly and clenched her legs around my neck, locking me in place as she arced her back in pleasure. I dug my tongue as deeply into her as I could while my nose pinned her clit. After a while she released me enough that I had room to move my tongue back onto her clit and insert two fingers on my left hand into her pussy while I continued massaging her jugs with my right hand. My dick throbbed in my pants, pressing against the fabric with such force I was concerned that something might rip.

I pumped my fingers in and out of my step daughter's pussy as my mouth played with her clitoris. Then I swapped and stimulated her clit with my fingers while my tongue was again buried in her tunnel. I switched back and forth every so often, doing my best to pleasure her the way she had pleasured me.

Eventually I could tell she was approaching a climax so I stepped up my efforts until she came in a crashing crescendo.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes!" she cried as her orgasm swept over her and she creamed my face with her pussy juices.

I got up off my knees and stretched my neck and jaw, releasing the stress that had built up. I unbuttoned and removed my shirt as I did so, Then I began unbuckling my pants. I dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them, revealing my big throbbing cock.

Lori didn't take her eyes off my shaft as I descended onto her one more, but this time I lined up the head of my knob with her snatch. I placed my hands on the couch either side of my step daughter for support and slowly pushed my cock against her pussy lips until they parted and I entered her. I drove myself all the way in and she wrapped her legs around me attempting to pull me in further.

We both groaned in pleasure as we fucked as father and daughter, just like in her Literotica stories.

"I'm so glad I found those incest stories of yours Lori, or this never would have happened." I said as I started pumping my cock in and out of her twat.

"What do you mean?" she sounded confused as she bounced back and forwards.

"On the computer, you didn't delete the browser history. I read all the stories you did." I explained.

"I never read any incest stories on the computer." she said.

I paused for a moment, my shaft half extracted from her pussy and glistening in the lamplight.

"You didn't?" I asked again to confirm. She shook her head back and forth.

"Shit." I said as I resumed thrusting into her. "then it must have been either Darla or Hanna."

"Wait," she said, placing a hand on my chest. I stopped fucking her for a moment. "No, no, don't stop fucking me. I mean, are you saying Mum or Hanna were reading stories about incest on the Internet?"

I nodded and sped up my thrusts, making my balls slap against her ass as her tits bounced around wildly.

"Jesus. We're a fucked up family aren't we?" she asked rhetorically with a sly smile on her face. "I think we need to find out who it was it."

"I couldn't agree more." I agreed as I pulled out of my daughter. "My legs are getting tired in that position. Think you can bend over the arm rest?"

Lori stood up and moved around the couch so she could bend over the arm rest, presenting her ass to me.

"Is daddy gunna fuck me doggy style?" she said in an innocent voice.

Rather than respond, I lined up my cock with her snatch once more and buried myself to the hilt. Standing up straight now, I was much more comfortable and ready to ride her as long as possible. I grabbed hold of her waist and started pounding my cock into her.

I fucked my step daughter for what felt like forever. Despite the immense pleasure, I somehow with held my climax for an abnormal amount of time. But eventually I couldn't hold it back and the flood gates opened. I gripped and spread Lori's ass cheeks in my hands as my muscles clenched and my dick erupted. A torrent of hot semen poured into her. Wave after wave of pleasure hit me while I simultaneously spurted shot after shot of cum into my daughter's body. When I was finally spent, I collapsed over her back and we relaxed for a moment. I could feel my cum leaking from her cock filled pussy, travelling down my balls and dripping onto the floor. My cock started softening and I adjusted slightly so it would stay embedded in my step daughter's pussy.

After a few moments of closeness we separated and cleaned up. We made a pact that we wouldn't let this weird us out and that we'd do it again. My cock began to get hard just at the thought of what my life might be like now. No more frustrated late night wanking sessions for me.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,117 Followers
12