All Comments on 'Tuesday'

by Deeply_Twisted

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ugh! Im seriously in love with all of your stories. I dont think Ive ever cum so hard in my life, and just from reading about such sexy things! God, the things i would do to have a man like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!

It's my story! Wonderful. Sigh. I would love to 'meet' Padraic...... Maybe for Christmas? ;)

Thanks for writing it, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great.

Great story, can't wait for part 2 and more of The Bleakest of Seasons.

PicantalyaPicantalyaover 11 years ago

Since I've been OBSESSIVELY checking for the continuation of Scott and Addie's story, I was surprised to see a new one go up. At first I was let down, but I just couldn't NOT click on it and read it and once again you don't disappoint.

I couldn't smother my laugh at your depiction of Ari and her reaction to the "prick" who left his story hanging, but the laughter quickly died as I was drawn into Ari's thoughts and feelings.

The reason I enjoy your stories so much is the way you bring your characters to life and allow your readers to tag along for the ride. You manage to convey their thoughts and feelings without any of your writing seeming stilted or in a manner that breaks the flow of the story. You also don't fall victim to heroizing your characters. They all have flaws and seem like real people. I feel I could run into any of them on the street or in a store.

That being said, I'm looking forward to finding out how Tuesday's story plays out. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

And a new drink! Yum, peppermint schnapps!

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 11 years ago
Amazing story

What are limits for, if not to be pushed?

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

wow absolutely fantastic! love your imagination and quality of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

You got the anguish just right. I hope you can answer the burning question; what the fuck is wrong with us and how do we fix it?

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73over 11 years ago

This. It will take me another 24 hours just to process it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I have also been obsessively checking for a continuation of Addie and Scott's story. And this was well... Not what I expected to see. But what a wonderful surprise it was :) another amazing piece of work by an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Respect !!

A perfectly chosen nom-de-plume. And an imaginative and sooo smooth story. I am not an author at least of the fiction type. But, what is it they say on the street? Respect !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it! loved it love it loved it! He is such a perfect character, deep and three dimensional i got so pulled into the story i forgot that it was one which happens to me very rarely, i can tell i am going to re-read this many times, thank you so much! can't wait for the next chapter of Seasons either ;) love E.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful story. The sexuality is darker than I consider to be erotic, and it doesn't turn me on the way other stories on this site do. Even still, I can't stop reading it. The complexity of the characters is engrossing. Very well written!

legALLiEblondelegALLiEblondeover 11 years ago
You Sneaky, Sneaky Bastard

Once again you've made me absolutely dissatisfied with my life. I want what your girls have :( And, I'm seeing a pattern with petite, defiant things.. Addie, Ari... next you need an Allie! (That would seriously make my year). I love your Bleakest Seasons series, and for sure caught on to the lil allusion in the beginning of this story. I check back SO often for the update. I can hardly wait. I had a few favorite lines, but this: "You didn't expect dark disturbing fantasy sex to be this complex", made me laugh aloud. You put things so obvious and blunt, and I love it. I've never really been 'into' hardcore bondage, but you've started something in me that I just can't explain. (Just like Arianna). Throughout the course of this story I would be saying in my head "well, wait a second, what about this or that" and then two sentences later you address those issues. It's brilliant.I feel like your stories take my deepest feelings and fantasies and puts them out there so simply. I really connect with you female characters! You're kinda my favorite author, and if it was normal to list you as a fave on book reports in school, I so would(; So, now that I've gushed, I'll work on not-so-patiently awaiting the next installment or addition you have to offer the literotican world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chilling

Beautifully dark and well written, your story makes me deeply appreciate my own fortune for having a Master that loves me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once again amazing

I've been desperately waiting for the continuation of the Bleakest Season story... Now I'm hooked on this one.

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago
Cruel

Wickedly so! To start another story that has me waiting for more, when your other isn't finished yet. Well done yet again. And so waiting continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can't relate to this girl as much as the heroine in your other story. My brain just doesn't process that level of brutality as erotic. I was left flat because we really got no clues why she finds this treatment erotic. I liked scott better than padriac because he questioned the level of play more. It gave him more depth. I just wish the brutality was balanced with some physical pleasure. Like if the electricity had in the end been used to give her an orgasm. Or if she orgasmed from the actual pain. Seeing his human side at the end did provide some satisfaction and insured I will read future installments to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

So fucking good! Where's the next one?!?!? It left me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Preferences

I liked this one a lot more than the Bleakest of Seasons. They're both well written, and the characters are surprisingly well-developed for this site. I just relate more with this character than I do Addie, which is strange because I find Scott a more compelling character than Padraic, even though I appreciate the depiction of this story's dominance more.

I suppose the abuse of his position is off-putting and attractive at the same time, whereas Scott isn't abusing a position of power, he's struggling to balance the person he fears he is with the person he wants to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

more more more please! I am addicted. Amazing story. Very well written. Can't wait for next chapter.

alwaysprudentalwaysprudentabout 11 years ago
Awesome writing!

Whether or not one can completely identify with these characters, you have a unique and beautiful way of bringing them alive for us. We are all along for the ride and as so many before me have expressed we are eagerly awaiting your next installments to both your stories. Thanks for treating us all to some great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Unlike your first commenter below, I actually loved the sheer brutality. This story will get me off for days to come. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved this... Reflected so many of my own feelings. Really look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So powerfully developed and well written. It is a five. It is also too much for me personally. Too brutal, too intense and I can't relate to a need so strong as to risk her family. I guess my darkness is charcoal, not obsidean. I had to stop reading in the middle. When I jumped to the end to read the comments I cheated and read the last page. And I could breathe again. She is not, at least yet, divorced and living chained to the plumbing under the bathroom sink. I may try to read again, perhaps on Tuesday.

Master248Master248about 11 years ago
From one Sir to another

Very intense and erotic.

You Sir are one cunning linguist,

and one of the rare ones on this site.

Our deepest, darkest fantasies rarely

make it into print.

Real, truly emotional characters,

I may even recommend this story to my new sub.

Have you thought of releasing these as an

e-book or maybe a bookstore?

Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story...so well written... was a pleasure to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dangerous

I feel like this story was written for me, and I feel awful and turned on by it at the same time. Everything you've written pushes the right buttons and, being a pretty average sahm, it scares the living daylights out of me. I meant to say thank you for the wonderful literature, but now I'm seriously freaked out.

Fang13Fang13almost 10 years ago

I agree, it does feel like this story was written for me. Padriac (willing to suffer for that one) and Scott sound like every sadistic girls dream. Maybe you could add a girl named Alice into your collection, a kidnapping that feels more like a rescue to her, etc. Etc. Im sure you could spin that however if you decided too, but hey, im just throwing out ideas here. On to chapter two!

vtvtvtvtvtvtover 9 years ago
dreams can come true

The realism yet sweetness that both these characters have feel ideal!

AffairAffairover 9 years ago

It was a very dark, gritty, and fascinating read. Things were taken too far, but you did that on purpose didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please...

Master...I need more. I will do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Incredible story. Beautiful character development, and explicit "action" A bit too long to read in one sitting, but what you have written makes the reader want to return to finish the story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
minor

Just the anal sex part, even after an enema and lots of lube, I think the ease of a double penetration by a newbie just a bit difficult to believe. In my mind, it would be a long and slow opening of her ass that would take at least half a page.

Lovely work though. This one seems more outrageous than Bleakest, but I like the opposition of her family life and her out of home sex life.

EzpineuxEzpineuxover 7 years ago
So you're back?

I've been checking up on this story somewhat frequently over the last couple of years to see if you'd ever come back to finish it up and I see you're back. Please continue this story, it's a masterpiece thusfar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

This story chilled and aroused me more than anything I've ever read. The characters are wonderfully complex and realistic and the dynamic is thrilling.

I've never read something which captures the deepest, darkest and rawest aspects of BDSM so perfectly - thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous