Tuesday Story

Story Info
A ride in the country turns into an adventure.
1.2k words
4.4
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpepp27
dpepp27
1 Followers

A country ride

Hitting the back roads with a 4 x 4 truck and my girl Laurie in the passenger seat. We reach a place where the view is extraordinary. Its early August in the mountains. We back into a spot and lower the tail gate and have a seat and a few drinks. Laurie is wearing some jean shorts and a camisole top. Her small, yet perky tits are pushing hard against her top every time she tilts her head back for a drink. She catches my glare and a small smirk appears on her glossy lips. I look over to Laurie and ask her is she wants a shoulder rub. She replies without a hesitation that she does. She gets up and sits between my legs. She must feel my cock on the small of her back by now and giggles a little. I start rubbing both shoulders, down each arm then back up to her neck. I push her hair to one side of her neck and lightly run my fingers up and down her neck. I hear her sigh of approval.

Her neck is inviting and I start placing kisses up and down from her ear lobe to her shoulder. Her head leans further to the side to give my lips better access to her neck. As I kiss the right side of her neck, I reach my left hand inside her top. Her nipple is hard and sensitive to my touch. I take my hand and run my fingers over her nipple, applying a firm grasp on her nipple. She moans as my hand grasps firmer on her nipple. Now I reach my hand down to her right inner thigh. I can feel the heat of her pussy on my hand. I take my finger tips and graze them up and down her thighs. She tries to push her pussy to my teasing hand, but I pull away. Her breathing is getting heavier, her chest starts heaving more and more.

I grab her hips and lift her to my side. I grab the back of her neck and pull her head to meet my awaiting lips. She pushes in hard. We start exploring each other's mouths like this will be the last time. I can taste her breath as her excitement starts to intensify. I grab her hip and pull her so that she straddles my waist. I continue to explore her mouth as a reach to her hips then onto her ass cheeks. My hands grab a hold of both cheeks and I clamp down on each cheek. Her hips buck towards my groin as my right hand slides down her crack. My hand follows the heat.

After a few minutes of exploring her ass and each others mouths, I grab her waist and lift her up as I wiggle off of the tailgate. I turn and lay her down on the tailgate. She removes her shirt. I start exploring every part of her glistening skin. Working my way down her neck, I reach her perky tits. Her nipples are still erect with anticipation. I push her arms up above her head so that she can't stop my exploring mouth. I tilt my head and place my lips on her right tiny nipple while tweaking her left one. She gasps as I clench down with my teeth. Her other nipple is just as tiny and erect. I spend an equal amount of time for each tit. After I entertain both nipples, I start kissing my way down her chest to her stomach. I unbutton her jean shorts and quickly discard them into the truck bed. I stare at her naked pelvis and her bald pussy. Her body is anticipating the inevitable.

I lean my head toward her pussy. It's wet with anticipation of my tongue. I run my tongue around the outside of her pussy, clenching parts of her inner thigh between my teeth. I do this to each of her inner thighs. She bucks her hips towards my face, but I take both arms and push her hips down to the tailgate. Her pussy lips are glistening now. I run my tongue up and down her pussy, licking up all of her wetness. I normally take my time when eating her out, but today is different...I attack her pussy with my tongue. She clenches her thighs around my head as she cums hard, yelling out "oh fuck yes"

My head leaves her clenched thighs and I can hear her heavy breathing start to lessen. Now its my turn. I grab her thighs and pull her off the tailgate till her knees hit the ground. As I take my shorts off, Laurie is stunned from the quickness of her hitting the ground. I grab the back of her head and push my cock between her inviting lips. Her eyes widen as my cock reaches the back of her throat. I grab her hair and continue to push my cock deep into her mouth. She wakens from her stunned look and closes her lips, grasping onto my cock as it slips in and out of her mouth. I speed up my thrusts and grab harder onto her hair. I'm nearing my end. She can feel my cock stiffening and looks up at me with her eyes up as I explode into her mouth. She loves the taste of cum and drinks up every drop. After I pull my cock out of her mouth, I can see her evil grin.

I quickly recover from my state of excitement. I pull Laurie up from the ground and push her at the waist so she's leaning over the tailgate. I take a piece of rope and tie both her hands together behind her back. My cock has come back to life as I see her struggle against my knot tying. I kneel down behind her. I can feel the heat of her pussy; I want another taste and run my tongue up and down her dripping pussy lips. Her taste is intoxicating. My taste for her pussy juices are even more enlightened knowing she is fighting her restraint. As I continue to my tongue attack on her pussy, I slip my thumb into her tight little asshole. She clenches her body tight as both her orifices are being attacked. She is nearing another orgasm, finally giving in to my attack. Her body goes limp.

I give her just a few seconds to recover. I stand up and slide my cock in her pussy. I start out at a steady pace. I continue to slam up against her ass and thighs with my hips. I want to push deeper. I grab her restrained hands for better leverage. I slow down; now I start long strokes. Pushing deep into her pussy. I slap her ass as I push in, again and again and again; her body tightens. This sends me over the edge and a blast my second load into her inviting pussy. I take a couple minute break as she lays face down over the tailgate. After I regain my composure, I grab Laurie at the hips and pull her off the tailgate and back onto her knees. I place my cock back into her mouth so she can taste both of our juices. She cleans up my cock, looking up at me as she licks her lips with approval.

dpepp27
dpepp27
1 Followers