Tuesday Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle entertains her son and his friends.
6.8k words
4.25
19.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long ride home was accomplished in stony silence, except for Jason going on about how he should have "taken those punks out" when we first got to the garage. Big talk from a boy who so quickly obeyed "those punks," who eagerly stripped and fucked his mother at those "punk's" behest and who then joined in so readily in all that happened subsequently. My mind was in turmoil throughout the twelve-hour ride home. The video the sheriff had played for me before he let us go was on a constant loop in my head. Me requesting another cock to replace the one that had just left my mouth, pussy or ass. Me moaning like a whore as Jason won the bet that he couldn't make his mother cum. Believe me, he had most definitely made his mother cum. The video doesn't lie! And then there's me screaming in pain as I urged Benji to fuck me harder with his gigantic "nigger" cock. That was the first time in my life I had ever uttered that horrid word. But also playing in my head was the memory of the most spectacular climaxes I have ever experienced. Ones I'm not likely to ever experience again. Unless, of course, I return to Thad. Somehow, I know in time I will. And to Benji.

Above all, though, was the earth-shaking fact that Thad had awakened something in me that had long lain dormmate, something that I knew had changed me fundamentally and which would haunt my memory henceforth. My husband, Giles, could never rouse the woman Thad had recognized so easily and naturally in me. I knew then clearly and rationally that I was a woman in limbo, waiting to be taken again by a man like Thad or the sheriff, if not Thad himself, and when that happens, it will be impossible for me to deny that man anything. I am a slave waiting for a master, I thought. Little did I know how soon that would happen or what dire consequences it would have for me and my family.

Times were tense for a while when we got home. It took a week before Giles was ready to talk. He knew I had climaxed many times (and hard!) and that naturally bothered him. It would be for any husband watching his wife submit to her rapists, wouldn't it? I told him about the Ecstasy, but he insisted the drug didn't work that way, though he is definitely wrong about that. I should know!

I didn't tell him how disappointed I was in his inability to protect me, but he must have known I was thinking about it. In the end we just agreed not to talk about any of it. Our sex life has suffered, understandably. Giles got to see that submissive woman ("fuckmeat," as Thad called her), that lived unrealized within me, and I saw quite clearly how I ranked vis-a-vis his business. What he didn't know was how often I relived those moments in Thad's garage or how I fantasized about it all. I needed it and wanted it. He must never know it.

But after a month, little by little, life was returning to at least a semblance of normalcy, though Giles remained silent and shut in. I missed my period, but I didn't worry about it. All the sex and Benji's giant fuck stick inside me had certainly disrupted things at least enough to account for a missed period, I reasoned.

Giles and I only had sex once since we got home and that was dutiful and strained. He wouldn't look at me the entire time. I understood. I wonder if he may have known that I shamelessly fantasized about other cocks during that one time.

Jason and Candice ironically appeared unbothered by it all and seemed in fact to have grown much closer. Jason, waiting to go off to college, was pretty much the same kid as he was before, cock sure of himself and apparently still bedding multiple girls and occasionally their mothers. He's a very handsome and athletic boy and those successes are his due, I thought. But I admit I often wondered whether he compared me to those other mothers. Silly, I know. I'm pretty confident.

Candice, on the other hand, had become even more competitive with me, especially when there were opportunities for her to flirt or flaunt her body. Giles' clients loved it, of course. It irked me because it was blatantly aimed at me, a direct challenge. But I can hold my own, I know. I showed her that at the garage when I took Benji.

As I mentioned, we'd just been home a little over a month when this next startling episode occurred. It had been an especially hot and humid late summer, the dreary dog days the Northeast is noted for. I was doing some rearranging in the kitchen getting ready for the new maid we'd hired. (The old one quit when we discovered Jason fucking her!) No one was home but me. I was in some cut-off jeans that I wore to a Daisy Mae party some years ago. They are borderline obscene, cut so high most of my ass shows and way, way too tight. They were a great hoot at that party, I remember, but I hadn't worn them since. The shorts were accompanied by a worn-thin tee that I had cut the bottom out of, but when I pulled it on, I realized that I'd cut a bit too much off of the bottom and the entire lower half of my boobs were showing. I wouldn't normally dress like this, but it was hot, no one was home, and I was thinking about Georgia and feeling sexy.

Rearranging some plates in the kitchen, I got a glimpse of myself in the hall mirror as I lifted a stack of dishes to an upper shelf. With my arms up, considerably more than half of the bottom of my breasts were completely on view. Well past the nipple. My ass jutted out firmly and invitingly from the Daisy Mae's. It was an astoundingly sexy look, and I thought to myself, Michelle, you can still compete with just about anybody. And that certainly includes Candice. I loved the way I looked.

I was listening to a contemporary rock station. A loud rap song by Fifty Cent that I found erotic in a weird way. I was swaying my ass with my eyes closed, my hands over my head, when all of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands clasping both breasts from behind. I shrieked, and turning around I saw Jason standing there grinning.

"Jesus, Jason," I yelled. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry," he laughed. "You just looked so fucking hot and sexy with your big tits bouncing around, I just had to grab them. He reached under my tee to grasp them again.

"Jason! What are you doing?" I asked, looking down at his hands cupping my breasts but oddly not puling back or pushing his hands away.

"I want to fuck you again," he said matter of factly, squeezing my boobs a little harder. "You were inviting me to with your tits and ass all out and sexy. You were asking for it, come on."

"Stop it, Jason, I'm your mother," I said, trying to sound stern while ignoring his hands now playing with my nipples.

"You were a great fuck, and I want it again. You liked it too. I made you cum. I can make you come again."

"That was not something I planned or wanted to happen, and I had no choice. You know that," I said, finally removing his hands.

"But you were still a great fuck. One of the best I've had. And you did cum hard. You know you did. You know you want it again."

"Was I better than some of the other mothers I've heard you've fucked," I said, trying to sound serious, but laughing.

"Way better"

"Better than Amanda's mother?" I said hopefully. "With her big tits and everything?"

"Yeh, her tits are bigger, but your cunt is tighter and you're a better fuck, and I'm gonna have some of it right now," he answered gruffly and impatiently.

He then suddenly and abruptly turned me around and pulled me hard into his pelvis. He pushed his right hand to the top of my waist band while his left hand shot up to re-grab a tit. I could feel the rigidity of his cock pushing hard against my ass. "Jason, what are you doing?" I gasped breathlessly. "You can't fuck me. I'm your mother."

"I already fucked you and I'm going to fuck you again," he replied stridently, pushing a few fingers passed the tight waistband of my shorts. I sucked my belly in to give him easier access. Why I did this, I still don't know. It was instinctive, is all I can say. But also a clear sign.

His hand slipped closer to his goal.

"You are so fucking hot," he murmured in my ear. "All my friends wanna fuck you."

"They do? All of them?" I asked stupidly. I was starting to feel the lack of sex since we got home and recalling the harsh way Jason had taken me in the garage. I was getting very wet and shaky. Against all my better judgment, I let it continue. "All of them?" I repeated.

" Yeah, all of them, and they don't even know what a good fuck you are."

"Am I a good fuck, baby?" I implored, pushing my ass hard against his engorged cock and reaching down to unbutton the front of my shorts. His hand instantly found my wet vagina and plunged two fingers inside me. I moaned. His other hand wiggled my shorts down my hips, and as I stepped out of them all I could mutter was, "Jason, this is so, so wrong. It can only be this one time. Never again, okay," I added huskily.

"Bend over the counter!" he ordered gruffly.

I obeyed.

"Spread!"

I quickly did as I was told. I loved his aggressive tone and still do.

"I'm doing ass and cunt. Cunt first."

I felt his cock at my vaginal lips probing briefly and then, plunging fully inside me. And in one hard, demanding thrust, he was fucking his mother. "Oh...my...God, Jason," I moaned, as his stiff cock slithered deep inside me.

"You are so wet," he laughed. "You really are a slut whore, aren't you," he said, shoving his cock deeper inside me again two hard times.

I gasped. "Yes, baby. I'm your whore right now." And then I shut up and let him fuck me.

He worked my cunt with surprising authority for a young man. Each stroke inflamed me, and I could feel deep inside me that growing climax this taboo was going to produce. The wrongfulness of my pleasure as my own son invaded my pussy, the slut that I was determined to be for him, the role reversal I experienced as I became his to do whatever he wanted with, all those images coursed through my mind as his cock continued to hammer me. The climax would be spectacular.

His first unannounced hard stab into my ass surprised me and hurt a bit but not enough to ruin the experience of my son's erect fuck stick pleasuring me in ways his father never had. I knew then that I would never deny him access to any part of my body he wanted. He was the owner of my body and rightly so.

When he returned to my cunt and erupted inside me, I instantly followed, letting myself go and moaning out my amazing climax loudly and intensely. It was shatteringly powerful, rivaling the climaxed I experienced with Benji. I honestly felt I would pass out from the force of my body's response. It had been a long time and my body need it.

It had been a quick but fully satisfying fuck. I knew to my shame I shouldn't have let this happen and that no good could come from it, but I also knew that if Jason pressed it, it would not be the last. I loved his aggression. I loved how he took command of the sex. I loved being his momentary whore.

A week later, lying with Jason after another spectacular fuck, I asked him if he had plans for the evening, since Giles was in New York until the weekend and Candice was visiting friends in the city as well. Three whole days. Alone.

"We're gonna have some fun. I've invited a couple of guys over and I need you to cook up some burgers. Get some beer and chips and shit."

"Who's coming," I asked distractedly, watching him pull his jeans back on. He has such a nice body. Gets that from my father, not his, I thought. And such a delicious cock.

"Jerry, Bill and Dale, maybe Sarah. And a guy you don't know named Chris. He's bringing molly."

"Who's Molly," I asked. He laughed.

"Molly's not a girl. It's a drug. X. Ecstasy. We're gonna drop some tonight. You, too."

"You want me to do drugs with you, Jason? Don't you think that's a bit much? In front of your friends? I don't think that's a good idea."

"Nah, it's cool. They all think you're down with shit. Nothing to stress. I'll be picking your bikini, too. Let me see what you've got."

"What? Now you're going to be dressing me, too," I tittered. Jason had no idea that my performance at Thad's garage had been fueled by Ecstasy. I knew I should say no to drugs.

"So your friends think I'm 'down with shit?' What does that even mean, Jason" I said with grin.

"Yeah. They think you're cool. Shit doesn't bother you. They think you're really hot and totally sexy, too. All of them want to fuck you."

"You said that before," I laughed. "But they really do?" I began to wonder what else Jason had in mind for tonight. I remember him telling me two days ago that he could see himself giving me to some of his friends to enjoy occasionally, but at the time I assumed it was playful teasing, but maybe it wasn't. "So are you going to let any of them fuck me?" I giggled teasingly.

"Probably," he replied nonchalantly. "But I'm not giving it away. It's $100 entry for the party tonight."

That wasn't expected. I had said I'd be is whore, that's true, but that was just a figure of speech. Not serious, I assure you. All I meant is that he can fuck me when he wants. That's all it meant. How am I going to deal with that if the situation actually arises tonight, I thought? Sober, I am sure I can finesse it. On Ecstasy, I might encourage it. I decided emphatically that wouldn't mess with "molly" again. I'm not a whore!

"Let me see the bikinis," he said again. His abrupt command brought me swiftly to my senses.

"You're serious about wanting to dress me?" I asked puzzled.

"You're my bitch. I want those guys to see how hot you are. I know what they'll like. Do it!"

"Okay. Sure," I answered mildly startled. I wanted to say, I'm not your bitch, but I didn't. This was new territory. "Want me to model them?" I asked instead.

"Yeah, put 'em on"

The first one I chose to show him was a standard two piece. Not exactly modest but nothing to get excited about either. He vetoed that immediately. Somehow, I liked that. I was warming to the whole idea now. I knew exactly the one I wanted him to pick. The next one I modeled was a bit sexier, showing a lot more flesh. That wasn't good enough for him, either. There were two more, the one I really wanted to wear and another one that I simply couldn't, even for Jason. And anyway, I was pretty sure he'd like the one I wanted to wear. I'd save that other one for something really special.

The one I wanted to wear is a black string bikini that entirely exposes my ass and barely covers my pussy. It ties at the side and the strings dangle temptingly. An easy outfit to have "malfunctions" in. The bra is little more than an inch or two of thin cloth stretched between two threads. It exposes my under boob to the very edge of my nipples. I had never worn it before. I doubt it would survive a plunge into the pool. But it's the one I wanted to pose in for Jason's friends. Happily, Jason approved that one quickly.

The boys arrived in the late afternoon. I didn't greet them. It wasn't necessary. They've all been here many times and are comfortable here. Jason came to my bedroom to give me two tabs of Ecstasy that he wanted me to take before I came out to the pool. Remembering how crazily sexed up I was the last time I took that drug, I was hesitant, but Jason wanted me to take it and I wanted to make an impression for Jason. Even though I had vowed not to, I swallowed both pills. It had thrilled me to hear Jason say all his friends wanted to fuck me and I wanted his friends to be a little jealous of him for having such a hot and sexy mother and the Ecstasy was going to help me play the role. I thought since I'd had experience with it now, I should be able to control myself.

I waited a half hour to let the Ecstasy take effect before I got dressed.

At one time or another, all of Jason's friends had seen me in some pretty revealing outfits. I'd been to many holiday parties in extremely low-cut dresses that were short and tight. I'd dressed in micro minis for some of Jason's parties and been in bikinis around them often. But tonight, they were going to see a very different version of Mrs. Newman, I said to myself. A very bare and very sexy Mrs. Newman. An almost naked Mrs. Newman! I could feel the Ecstasy beginning to ease whatever was left of my inhibitions.

I thought at first of wearing a sarong over the bikini when I walked out to the pool, but I quickly realized I wanted to make a dramatic entry, so not only did I reject the cover, but I also slipped into a pair of six-inch stilettos. "No inhibitions left," I said out loud.

This was going to be outrageously dramatic, no doubt. And just what I wanted. I waited until the boys had consumed a few Dos Equis (the irony of the double x not escaping me) and then I embarked on my grand entrance. I grabbed two bottles of very expensive tequila, checked myself out again in the mirror and made my way out to my audience.

Walking from the house to the cabana, I felt more and more excited. I didn't see Sarah there so I knew all the attention would be on me and I liked that. Maybe even needed that. And even if Sarah had been there, I said to myself, I doubt anyone would be looking at her! My bouncing tits and swaying ass is a guarantee that all eyes will be on me, I had no doubt whatsoever.

"Wow, Mrs. Newman, you are totally hot!"

That was Bill ogling me from the pool. "Come on in," he implored.

"Later," I said, winking at him. Jerry simply stared with his mouth agape.

Dale was the most aggressive. He always has been that way with me. He walked over and hugged me, pulling me into him with his hands squarely on my ass. The new boy, Chris, glanced at me but didn't seem appreciative. That surprised me a bit, especially because the three other boys were almost literally drooling. It irked me that Chris was being so cool. He did casually look me up and down and nod at me, but that was not the attention I wanted and deserved. I doubt he'd seen many other women or girls who looked as hot and maybe available as I did right then, so his nonchalant cool bothered me. So I deliberately ignored him and started flirting with the boys who warranted my attention.

The first bottle of tequila was soon gone, and I was already feeling the effects of the Ecstasy much more strongly than I had with Thad in his garage. (It wasn't until the next day that Jason told me my first beer had been spiked with two additional hits of molly!) In that condition, I desperately wanted to be seen, touched...and yes, fucked.

I flaunted my body shamelessly when somebody put some music on. I danced with Jerry and embarrassed him but getting him all flustered. He's by far the least mature of the boys and so easy to get all in a tither. Dale practically fucked me when he danced with me, if dancing is what you call it. Bill was just somewhere in the middle, but lots of fun because he knows how to tease. Just barely touching me here and there and doing a good job of arousing me. That jerk Chris just kept coolly smirking at the "boys" having fun. He was above all that foolishness, he seemed to say.

Jason was cooking burgers on the grill and called to me to help out.

"I think you should serve the guys when these are done," he said running his eyes over my body.

"Sure, no problem," I replied.

"And maybe topless?"

"Topless?" I said somewhat but not entirely surprised.

I could tell Jason liked the attention I was getting because he thought it reflected on him. And I loved it! I was deep into the drug now and feeling incredibly sexy...and sluttish.

"You sure you want that?" I asked, hoping he did.

"Sure. You look smoking hot in that bikini and most of your tits are out there anyway. Go all the way."

"Don't you think me being totally topless will make your friends think I'm like...I guess available?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Is it a problem for you?" I asked, my breath coming harder. I could feel the apprehension in my belly. I wanted to be topless. I wanted to be fucked.

12