Tuesday Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he answered, reaching out to squeeze one of my boobs.

"Do you want them to fuck me, too?"

"Each guy paid $100 for entertainment. You need to be the entertainment, however you want to do it. But for now, just lose the top!"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Jason," I said, trusting he'd disagree. "I'm not a whore."

In a flash he ripped the top from my body and dropped into the barbeque.

"I don't give a shit about your ideas. Just your tits." Then he smiled and winked. "And you're my whore!"

The smile and wink settled me down and I (or the Ecstasy) decided just to enjoy myself and be the exhibitionist I've always been at heart. And I guess the whore, too.

I brought the platter of burgers over to the boys as casually as I could, my bare, bouncing tits announcing my arrival. I offered Jerry the first burger and he just stuttered thanks. Bill told me I was more delicious than any burger. Cute but corny. Dale of course took a burger and a tit. He called me dessert. I walked over to Chris with his burger, bending down to dangle my breasts in his face when I served him. I got almost no reaction at all!

God, what is wrong with this guy, I thought. Jason would never have a gay friend, so I know it isn't that. I'm a very attractive blonde with an incredibly body and I get hit on constantly. I really doubt he's ever had anything much better than me! And he just sits there like I'm some common skanky slut? What a complete asshole!

The rest of the guys were going gaga over me, even shy Jerry managed to squeeze a nipple. Dale had his hands all over me. The little shit Chris just sat back and continued to smirk.

"We're almost outta beer," Dale said. "Somebody's gotta make a run."

"How can you guys buy beer?" I asked. "You're all underage. Do you want me to go with you."

"Jesus, Michelle, what planet you live on?" Dale snorted. "Everybody's got I.D.'s"

Of course they did, and I knew It but the chance to be displayed to a wider audience was so appealing.

"You stay here," Jason answered. "Be the entertainment."

Billy agreed to go along with Jason for the beer and Dale said he needed to score some coke. So suddenly it was just me, Jerry and that shit Chris. How was I going to be the entertainment for a guy intentionally ignoring me and a boy!

I decided to talk to Jerry and ignore Chris, but while we chatted, I saw Chris get up and go to the hot tub that abuts the pool. As I watched him settle neck deep into the hot water, I felt myself increasingly angry. Then, Jerry got up to go to the pool house to use the bathroom. It was just Chris and me now.

Suddenly and probably briefly alone, I walked over to where Chris was sitting in the hot tub and stepped in. I stood in front of him arms akimbo and just stared. Then I smiled at him and said, "So you don't really like what you see?"

"You're not bad. Little old maybe."

God, I hated him right then.

"Oh, really? You've seen a lot of girls hotter than this?" I said thrusting out my naked chest.

"Yeah, Candy's got a hotter and tighter body. That bitch is awesome. But like I said, you're not bad. Not bad at all," he went on, letting his eyes roam over my body.

I think he knew instinctively how to get my competitive juices flowing.

"So you think Candice is hotter than me? Maybe you do, but do you think she's better than me," I asked seductively.

"Don't know. Haven't fucked her yet. Maybe I should fuck you first, so I have a frame of reference to answer that question sometime later?"

Such arrogance! Such conceit! All I could do is stare.

Looking at my bikini bottom, he said, "What happens if I pull those two laces dangling down your leg?

"I don't know," I smiled. "Why don't you find out?"

With no hurry, he beckoned me to come closer, and taking the two ties in his hands, he slowly pulled them apart. He held the bottom briefly and then nonchalantly dropped it into the tub.

"Nice cunt. Like it bare like that. Now turn around," he said. "Slowly. Let's have a look at that ass."

I did what he wanted, letting him feast his eyes on my body. I was burning up inside. I wanted to prove something to him, wanted him to pay for his indifference, but more than anything I wanted to be touched. I needed to feel his hands caressing my body. But he was teasing, keeping me slowly turning as he commented on my body. Finally, he told me to turn my ass to him and slowly sit down on his lap.

I was literally shaking with a mixture of anger and desire as I slowly lowered myself towards his lap.

Please don't let this be a tease too, I thought. And then his cock was parting my labia and I slowly lowered myself on to what I knew would be a pleasure beyond all others this night. I was determined he would find me the most incredible fuck of his life.

Fully embedded, his cock proved precisely what I needed to respond. Reasonably long and thick he was hitting all my prime erogenous spots perfectly. Just as I rose to allow him his second thrust of joy, Jerry appeared. It was quite a sight. Me sitting on Chris's lap with both of his hands on my tits.

"Jesus, Chris," he said. "You gotta fuck her, Chris!"

"Jerry, hush!" I said, my finger to my lips.

But he wouldn't.

"You gotta fuck her, man! She's like totally naked, isn't she?"

"Jerry, stop," I said again.

"She's so hot for you!"

"Jerry, He's fucking me right now!"

"Oh my god. Holy shit, man. That is so hot."

"Jerry, shut up. Go wait in the pool until Chris is finished," I said with a moan of pleasure as Chris plunged back inside me.

His cock that night seemed to fit perfectly. Every inch of my vagina was sensitive, and every deep stroke lit an inferno of passion.

"I thought you be easy, but not this easy," he whispered in my ear.

Whatever insult he intended meant nothing as long as he continued to fuck me.

"How many of these guys have you fucked."

You're the first, Chris," I moaned.

He laughed. "First time I meet you, I fuck you. That's what I mean easy."

I wanted to tell him to shut up and fuck me, but I said nothing. He was squeezing my tits hard now and stroking more rapidly.

I'm going to cum in your cunt no protection," he said, his voice finally showing passion. "Tell me you want it!"

"I want it, Chris. I want you to cum inside me." I was so close to an explosive climax when I felt him buck and his cock pulsate, and his sperm flood my vagina. I was on the very brink, awaiting the climax that would flood my body. And then he abruptly withdrew.

"Chris, what are you doing? Come back inside me," I moaned frantically.

He pushed me off of him into the middle of the hot tub and casually walked back to the cabana, his beautiful cock slowly softening.

"Maybe later, bitch."

God, I hated him...and so terribly wanted him!

I was in a frenzy of desire when I remembered Jerry waiting in the pool.

I walked across the deck as sexily as I felt. I wanted Jerry now, and I wanted him to know that. He had never meant anything to me. He was just a scrawny kid, by far the least mature of Jason's friends, and certainly the least interesting and shyest. Actually, just a bore in so many ways. But I needed him to perform now. I wanted any cock inside me. I waded to where he was standing in the shallow end. I could see his small erection through is swimming trunks.

"Do you want to fuck me now, Jerry," I said shamelessly.

He just nodded his head yes, averting his eyes. I leaned against the pool coping, my bare ass toward him. "Go ahead then," I said, spreading my legs open.

He didn't seem to quite understand, and I had to guide his cock into my pussy. He was very small, almost childlike. He didn't last three strokes before he erupted inside me. I had a feeling I may have been his first.

"Am I your first time, Jerry?" I asked, hiding the disappointment in my voice.

He looked away and didn't say anything.

"It's okay," I said sweetly. "You can tell me."

"Was it that obvious?" he asked looking away again.

"Maybe a little," I said coyly. Guys can usually last longer than two strokes before they cum," I laughed. "But really, I'm flattered. It's fun to be the first, and I'll keep your little secret for you," I said, kissing him lightly on the forehead. "No one has to know." He blushed.

I was still frantically on the edge sexually, but I just couldn't bring myself to masturbate. I wanted a man or a boy to bring me to climax.

I heard Jason's car pull up in the driveway. I was still totally nude and couldn't really recall where the bikini bottom had gotten to. I greeted Jason and Dale at the gate and motioned for Jason to follow me. Taking him aside, I explained what had happened.

"I could tell when I saw you," he said. "You've got cum running down your thigh."

"Oh my god," I said, reaching for a towel to clean myself.

"Not that way," he said, grabbing my hand. "Use your fingers and put it in your mouth. You don't waste cum."

I did as I was told. I didn't know whose cum it was.

"Spread your legs, "he said abruptly. He used his foot to spread me open even more and dug two fingers into my pussy scooping cum. "Open your mouth. Swallow this when I tell you."

Three more scrapes of cum later, he told me to swallow.

"You're going to have a lot more cum inside you tonight and I want you to make sure all of it ends up I your belly one way or another, understand?"

I nodded my head and said yes, I understand. His fingers inside me had only made my situation more frantic. I had to be fucked. "Will you take me in the pool house and fuck me now, please Jason?"

"Can't right now. Ask one of the guys. I'm going to Emma's now to fuck her."

"Are you coming back later?" I asked plaintively. "Are you going to fuck her mother, too?"

I couldn't keep the hurt out of my voice.

"I have fucked her a couple of times, but maybe not tonight. I'll see how I feel. You're going to have plenty of cock tonight so don't think about it."

"You can come to my room when you get back if you want."

He laughed. "Here, take two more hits of molly."

I said I didn't think that was a good idea, because I'd taken so much already, but he insisted, so I did.

"Dale scored some coke that should balance things out," he said. "Do as your told tonight."

Then he squeezed my tit and left.

I walked back over to where the boys were drinking and playing video games. I asked if anyone had seen my bikini bottom. They said no and let me know very quickly they wanted me to stay naked and available. They were teenagers with enormous sexual appetites, and I was eager and ready.

I heard the gate open a few minutes late, two other of Jason's friends walked in, exclaiming they heard there was a party here and some good sex. Both of them took me in front of the others. I was suddenly the star attraction in my own little porn act. I saw phones recording it all.

It's strange how orgasms work on Ecstasy. They come in series, some more violent than others but no matter whether it's a monster or a mini, in each case I still was left with a lingering need, something to finish it off definitely and profoundly. That was nice for the boys, because I was always willing to take another dick.

We resting, waiting for those young cocks to reinvigorate, sitting around laughing and talking and drinking (and apparently feeding me more X). Jerry had gone off to the bathroom, and so for whatever reason, I said, "Hey, do you guys know Jerry was a virgin before tonight?" And then I told them how he had only lasted two strokes in me before he ejaculated in me, and I mentioned that his dick was so small I could hardly feel it inside me. Everyone was laughing and saying they only kept him around as a pet. I told them not to say anything to embarrass him and that I felt sorry for him because he's so shy and so poorly endowed. They were laughing hard through my whole story. I felt horrid for betraying him but I wanted all the attention on me.

When Jerry returned the teasing began. They tormented him about his virginity, his cock size and his inability to control himself. He gave me such a sad look of betrayal. I felt a little bad.

"Jer", Dale said, "Shelly says your cock is like a matchstick and she didn't even know you were fucking her tell she felt you spurt a little in her"

Everybody was laughing so hard they were in tears. Jerry's face was so flushed I thought he might have a stroke.

"Let's have a look at that teeny thing, Jer"

Jerry got up to leave, but one of the new boys grabbed him from behind in a bearhug. Dale took my hair in a fist and pulled me over to Jerry and pushed me down on my knees.

"Pull his shorts off and show us that matchstick!"

I obediently pulled his shorts down. He was frantically trying to get away but the much bigger boys had him immobile. I took his cock between my fingers and waved it at the guys looking on. It had shriveled to an inch or two.

"Let's see it hard. Put it in your mouth," Dale ordered.

They laughed and hooted while Jerry turned beet red.

Dale mounted me from the rear as I sucked Jerry, first showing his very large hard on to Jerry before impaling me with it.

"This is how you fuck a cunt, Jer-the-virgin," he said taking long hard strokes deep into my very well used vagina. "Take a lesson!"

Jerry was very, very slowly stiffening and I could tell he was fighting it. I worked him even harder. I realized that even fully erect he was going to fit easily entirely in my mouth, which made my job even easier. The teasing increased with every bob of my head. Boys can be so cruel!

And then I felt his first little spurt in my mouth. I quickly pulled off of him so the others could see what I had been telling them. I put my hand around his petite cock and fondled it. Each light stroke brought another tiny but forceful spurt, hitting me in the eye first before I could redirect his aim to my mouth. The boys were rolling on the floor laughing.

They let him up after I had milked his cock dry. He was crying in frustration, and I suppose anger at me. I whispered I was sorry and he could fuck me whenever he wanted, but he just grabbed his shorts and left, giving me a withering look as he went.

I don't remember a lot more after that. Other cocks, of course. More alcohol. A lot of coming and going. I awoke the next afternoon lying on a mattress in the pool house soaked in cum. My insides felt raw. I would need lubrication before I would be fit to be fucked today.

It was about three weeks later when Jason came to tell me that a special friend of his was dropping by in a few minutes to do some business with him. He wanted me to look "hot" for him. I asked him if he meant another bikini and he said yes. I told him I had saved a really special one for him and would he like to see it. Of course he did.

I went back inside and from the rear of a drawer took out the teeniest bikini I had ever seen. What would laughingly be called a bra, was literally postage stamp size. The bottom was a few slender threads and a sliver of cloth that did not entirely cover my labia. Not even close. I slipped it on and admired myself. I honestly felt I had grown sexier in the time my son and his friends had been using me. I felt extremely confident, and absolutely sure his business friend would find me hot! Walking out to the cabana to await Jason's friend, I saw that the slender thread covering my pussy had disappeared between my labia. I thought it made me even sexier! I lay on the chaise fully on display and mildly eroticized. I heard Jason and his friend talking as they walked up the driveway to the gate. And I suddenly froze. The guys he was talking to was very obviously not a teen...and very obviously not white!

What happened next to me, Dale, and Candice is the subject of the next chapter. But let me say now just how incredibly it was that one man, this one big, tatted up black man, could altered our lives so completely and so fundamentally change the nature of the family.

12