Tuesdays

Story Info
A young wife describes their weekly ritual.
1.6k words
3.11
20.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cooked dinner every Tuesday. It was the only time I cooked, for certain. On the weekends we tried to cook together. Or we went out. During the week, arriving home first meant making dinner plans. Except for Thursdays. But Tuesday was my turn, and always my turn. Mostly because of Thursdays, naturally.

I made him, my husband Jeff, whatever he wanted. Sometimes he would place an order. Other nights, like tonight, he wouldn't suggest anything. He would expect it. And I wouldn't ever think of not coming through.

"What time is dinner, Alex?" he texted me that morning to set our game in motion.

"Is six o'clock OK," I texted back. That was the last we say anything to each other unless something came up. It didn't today, I went through our routine. Or perhaps it was a ritual.

Just like every Tuesday, I would stop working early. Working from home has it advantages. Jeff is a simple man with simple tastes. Spaghetti and meatballs were always favored. He honestly preferred pre-made sauces, which I tossed into another pot to simmer. Once the meatballs were in the sauce I put on the water for the pasta and jumped in the shower.

I shaved everything. And made sure to clean myself thoroughly. Jeff liked that perfumed soap, I lathered myself with it liberally. He also likes when my hair is still a little wet from the shower and just lightly combed. I made sure it smelled nice too.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I got out and smiled. I was his perfect woman. Brown hair. Goldilocks breasts, not too big and not too small. A perfect from grabbing. And for more.

I toweled off and dropped it in the laundry. I never dressed for dinner on Tuesday.

And I always timed things perfectly. The pasta was done. The meatballs were ready. And I had everything on Jeff's plate as I heard his car in the driveway. I put his plate down at the kitchen table and stood in the corner, burying my nose as deeply as I could.

"Dinner smells lovely," Jeff yelled as he came in. "But what is this?"

I stood as still as I could. I could almost feel his eyes on me. I could feel the cold of the floor on my bare feet and the slightest of drafts form the window on my arms and my back. His gaze, presumably on my ass, caused a burning inside. I stood still; because Jeff said this was the only way.

"What is this, Alex?" he asked again. Firmly.

I turned around and knelt down before him. I cast my eyes down and pressed my knees as tightly closed as I could. I kept my arms at my side. We had done this enough that I knew not to cover myself. I did steal a glance at my man. He was in a suit, mostly. His tie was off, and the top buttons of his shirt were already undone. His face had a clear five o'clock shadow, he never shaved on Tuesdays. His eyes showed a mix of...well I don't really know. What does a man feel when he finds his wife naked in the corner as he gets home from work?

"What is this, Alex" he asked again. Slowly.

"I am sorry, Jeff," I said. And with a deep breath, "I cheated on you."

He sat down, started eating, and after his first bite said, "And you think a nice dinner and a hot naked slut will make up for it?"

"No, Sir." I whimpered. "But I could start..."

He waved me to the corner and continued to eat. I stood in the corner, like every Tuesday, while he ate. And complained about his boss, Fred, giving him extra work. And complained about everything else that he didn't like about his job. I stayed silent. I knew better than to ask why he didn't find a new one.

"When?" he said, as he clanged his fork against his plate.

"Thursday," I said.

"Thursday? Our Thursday? The Thursday when I agree to do anything for you? You cheated on me on Thursday?"

"Yes."

"Living room," he barked. "Now."

He wandered off, probably towards our bedroom. I quickly put the dishes in the sink and moved into our living room. As always I moved the coffee table off to the side and pulled a kitchen chair into its place. The same chair Jeff ate his dinner on.

Jeff returned, changed into a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He sat down on the chair and patted his leg. I draped myself over his lap, centering my ass in his lap. He slapped it. Hard.

"Tell me," he said. And spanked me again. "Everything."

"You came home from work and we started to fool around. We were both hot, and naked. I suggested locking you up to make it more fun. For both of us. You gave me a deep kiss on my lips and asked me to help you out.

"I broke the kiss and started kissing you lower and lower. Your neck. Your pecs. That perfect stomach of yours. Your thighs. And then I kissed your beautiful cock."

I felt him stir below me. He spanked me again. And again. And again. And kept spanking.

I continued my confession. "I took you in my mouth, all the way and I looked up at you. And then I let you go. But no without licking your whole cock as I slide it out of my mouth.

"I pulled out the cock cage and just placed it on the tip. A few minutes later you deflated enough that I locked you up. And put the key around my neck. You even helped me center it between and just above my breasts.

"We smiled at each other. I was just lost in your eyes. But on a whim, I checked my phone and told you I had to go. I threw on a dress, I didn't even bother with any underwear.

"And I left. He was an animal. Almost literally. As soon as we got inside his apartment, he pushed me over the couch and flipped my dress up. He fucked me. Hard and raw. In the ass. When he blew his load, I was almost disappointed I couldn't cum.

"He kissed me. Deeply, like he was my husband instead of you. He led me into his bedroom and helped me out of my dress. I helped him out of his clothes. And cleaned off his cock. We just stayed there and kissed for a while, letting our hands go where they went. When I felt him starting to grow again, I took him in my mouth.

"I took him all the way and I looked up at him with passion. Right into his eyes. And then I let him go. But no without licking his whole cock as I slide it out of my mouth. It tasted like the perfumed soap you like. I keep at his place. But unlike our home, when I released his cock, I went down on it. Again. And again, until he was at full mast.

"Then I let him out and licked him up like a lollipop one more time. Kissed him down there. And worked my way higher, past his belly and his pretty little chest, past the stubble on his chin and face until I kissed him deeply on the lips. Tasting him.

"He pushed me onto my back and plunged into me. I almost came right then. He was slow at first. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer and I finally got to cum. I came twice before he pulled out and I begged him to put it back.

"I begged him to cum inside me. I begged him to fill me. He did.

"A half hour later he was asleep, and I was on my way back to you. Do you forgive me Jeff?"

Jeff stopped spanking me and grabbed my hair, hard. He pulled me to my knees, I moved as much as I could myself, for my own benefit.

"When you got home, you kissed me with a mouth you used with someone else. And then you asked me to eat you out. Did you think you could just have me eat another man's seed from you? You haven't even let me cum since Wednesday! Get over the couch!"

I hurried over and bent over the armrest. Just in time to accept Jeff's cock inside me. I came as he bottomed out. I would have cum again if he lasted more than a minute before exploding inside me.

We slumped down in a pile of sweat. We kissed. And we hugged each other closely. Between kisses I reached down and scooped some of Jeff's cum into his mouth and kissed him. He pushed most of it back into my mouth. I swallowed with a smile.

"You'll eat someone else's cream-pie but not your own?" I giggled. Jeff lost interest in that every time.

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. And then took my hand and led me to our bed. It was Tuesday, he'd be up again soon and would be more than happy to eat me out before leaving another load of his cum inside me.

I loved Tuesdays.

"Oh, one more thing," I said before we got to our bedroom and we lost all focus on anything that wasn't the two of us. "Fred called. He says he has a meeting out of town on Thursday morning. He asked if I'd like to meet him for lunch when he's done. Maybe stay the whole afternoon and evening out there. You don't mind that I said yes?"