All Comments on 'Tug of War'

by SuperWriter

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UTTERLY WONDERFUL

So good to read such a wonderful and ROMANTIC story of two siblings so deply in LOVE. Yes they both made a mistake, but they realised soon enough to finally admit how much they loved each other, and will do whatever they need to, to stay together, and LOVE each other forever.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Nice gentle sibling love story. Well written story, didn't notice any obvious spelling of grammar issues. Thought a one point the parents were going to find out about their relationship when they went to Alex's bedroom after watching movie with the family but didn't pan out that way.

Doesn't sound like there's another chapter and from the current story line I don't expect to see one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic

Loved your story. Not predictable. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Barely English

Not "fantastic", not "wonderful". Will people stop praising these sub-literate efforts!

As I stated, this is barely English: "The two females resembled, both having dark brown hair, though her mother's was up in a messy bun as usual, and hers flowed freely to the small of her back." The two females resembled?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comedy: 10 ; Grammar: 7

For the most part, your direction and descriptions are clear, but some of the wording as another commenter pointed out (though more rudely than needed) could use some work. The comedy, however, had me chuckling audibly while I read this one. Keep up the good work, and maybe upgrade the prose a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
School

Fakeazzshitt college? At least there's honesty in this. Overall, would like to see this continue with the consequences of him cumming inside of her.

babaloo92babaloo92about 4 years ago
Excellent

Love this. Skip the college name. Weird and not necessary. Continuation?

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
great story

please keep going but keep them exclusive. don't worry about these anonymous negative comments. it's obvious they don't know what they are saying. otherwise they would have a published story on this site. keep up the great work. looking forward to your next story.

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 4 years ago
Amazing story!!!

I really enjoyed reading this story I hope you write more of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I agree this needs to be continued in another chapter. I want to read more of the siblings and maybe get her pregnant by brother. Yay! And the school's name cracked me up.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Nah.....

The constant bickering between the two even when they're fucking, David especially, brought this down a notch. Please, no more chapters. Even if there were, I wouldn't read them.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah!! Didn’t do it for me at all. Better luck next time.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

the Dustin Leiber concert? Dairy King? Brown Panther? Fake-as-shit College? OMG!!!

The humor strung throughout this piece was the best part! Totally priceless tongue-in-cheek treasure!

I was completely ROFLMAO from beginning to end.

-

Sadly enough, this is the first story that Wargamer and I disagree on. I loved it for the sarcasm if nothing else. 5/5

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Why finish the story there. You’ve already gone the hard work why not continue on there’s so much more you can do with this. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing ‘super’ here, it’s chock full of appalling errors.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Nnnaaahhhhhh...you really did not do yourself any favors here...still has grammar and proofreading errors...you got **4** stars...barely, was almost 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was bad. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

We were already told their ages; why repeat it throughout the story?

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

3⭐️ story and kinda boring in a way,, the repeats of there ages and the constant drama between them

JacktacularJacktacular9 months ago

Good story but if you like his writing you should check out his visual novels. Dude’s good as fuck. Best one is Secret Summer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperWriter@SuperWriter
Please read **** I hope you all enjoy my stories! And while I love writing, it is hard to do it for free. I want to make this a career and write full-time, which obviously means more stories for you guys because I have plenty of great stories waiting to be written. Trust me. ...