Tug of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need the play-by-play..." Alex face grew another shade of red as she struggled to get out through rough breathing.

"Hey, don't forget about me." He leaned in to whisper in her ear and flicked his tongue inside.

"David..." She moaned and restarted her handjob, his pre-cum making her hand greasy and, in turn coating his cock with the sticky liquid as she massaged.

The pair masturbated one another for the next few minutes, both breathing hot and heavily while they made out in between. All of a sudden, David moved his sister back to the bed to sit her down and kneel between her open legs. "I'm gonna eat your pussy." He looked up into her eyes.

"Okay..." She scooted her hips a bit forward to give him better access, her horniness making her eager.

With permission, he lowered his head to the glistening entrance and gave a firm kiss.

"Oh, shit..." She put one hand on his head and took in an uneven breath, like a bucket of ice, cold water had been dumped over her.

The young guy then stuck out his tongue and slowly licked from the bottom of her slit to the small bulb that was her clit at the top, feeling it get hard. "Your pussy tastes so good, Alex..."

"And your tongue feels so good..." She let out a weak groan, tossing her head back and shutting her eyes. "Please don't stop..."

"My, my, how impatient. But I won't keep you waiting." He grinned and placed his entire mouth on her thicker cunt to give gentle sucks.

"Fuck...!" Alexandra lifted her hips and grinded into his face in rough circles.

Noticing her increased pleasure, he suctioned harder and soon felt a gush of liquid spray from her and into his open mouth, causing him to choke on some of the sour liquid as he fell on his butt.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry!" She grabbed his shoulders, her face tight in worry. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good, I'm good." He laughed softly and wiped his mouth. "If I had to choose a way to go, then eating you out might be number one."

Her worried expression soon transformed to amusement as a short laugh escaped her mouth. "Seriously..."

He smiled wide. "Did it feel good?"

"It felt amazing..." She bit her lip and watched his still, erect dick. "But you still didn't cum yet."

He stole a glance at it too. "Apt observation."

"Do you really like me?" She asked out of the blue.

David scratched the back of his head, not expecting the question. "Of course. I know you've probably heard it, like a gazillion times. But I really do think you're beautiful, Sis. Inside and out, no matter how corny that sounds."

She searched his eyes, then looked at her lap with a beating heart. "You're being annoyingly sweet right now... stop."

"It probably was the ice cream earlier." He chuckled.

Her head was still cast down. "I didn't want you to touch me because I was afraid that what we were doing was wrong... but I like the way you make me feel..." The teen girl made locked her gaze to his. "...I'm still scared though..."

He watched his little sister for a second and then rose on both knees to move forward and gently grab the side of her face. "I'd be a liar if I said that I wasn't at least a little scared too. But if loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

A laughed escaped her mouth. "Do you ever take anything serious?"

"Sometimes. But I want this moment to be a good and happy one, not serious." He had a rare, serious expression anyway.

She held eye contact for a while longer with a warm expression, then leaned closer to give him a kiss. "I love you..."

"I love you more." He smiled.

Alex certainly hadn't planned on having sex with her elder brother by a year. However, she really had gained feelings for him in the short time they had reconnected, and the two guys she slept with before didn't nearly make her feel as good. So, while her nerves were still on edge, she was confident in her decision to have sex.

"Let me know if you want me to stop and I will." David stood on his knees in front of her open legs once they'd gotten into position on the bed, him also retrieving a condom from his room beforehand.

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl..." She reached down and spread her pussy to reveal the small hole near the bottom, smiling. "I can take it."

A shiver ran up his spine at her so ready to be fucked. "Aye, aye, captain... Here I come..." He gripped his pulsating hard-on and pressed the fat head passed the wet folds of her entrance to plunge deep into her.

"Oh, go slow, David..." She rubbed her clitoris. "You're so big..."

"Weren't you just talking a big game a second ago?" He tried to control the hoarseness in his tone as her sweet walls clamped down on him.

"I'm sorry..." She turned her head sideways, her breathing already labored.

Moving at a slow but steady pace, he pumped in and out of her gash, feeling her juices cover him with each thrust.

"Do you hear how wet you are?" The nineteen-year-old paused to rub his tip along her glistening slit, creating obscene noises.

Alexandra looked up at him with her eyes lowered in ecstasy. "Don't tease me, David..." She cocked her legs back to her head to better present her vagina. "Stick your big dick in my little pussy."

Her dirty words spurred him on, making him shove his meatstick back into her narrow tunnel. All the wetness easily allowed him to slide to her deepest parts.

"Oh yes..." She reached up to lovingly rub his chest and lifted her head to watch his full-length stab into her over and over.

For the next several minutes, he fucked her until the inevitable buildup of an orgasm made him pull out and yank the see-through condom off to blast his load all over her stomach.

"Mmm... that's a lot." She sat up and rubbed the hot goo into her skin, then happily smiled up at him. "Did it feel good for you too?"

"The answer is on your stomach." He smirked.

"Oh god..." She rolled her eyes and laughed. "What happened to your romantic side two seconds ago?"

"I can only use that form for a limited time."

"You're not a superhero." She frowned.

David grabbed her face and gave her a firm kiss. "I may not be the best at showing it, but I will always love you, no matter what. Okay?"

Alexandra put her hands on his, still on either side of her face, giving a timid nod. "Okay..."

The two didn't know where their relationship was headed, but really did love each other and didn't plan to stop having sex anytime soon. So, for the next month that's exactly what they did, using every opportunity when their parents were out or at work to have sex. They were getting bolder as each encounter, though; right now, the two were seated on the living room couch to watch a movie with their parents, since it was family night.

"I'm so excited that this movie is finally on demand." Sharon smiled happily. "I've seen so many good reviews about Brown Panther."

"I still find it an anomaly that you love these violent superhero movies so much." David was seated in the middle of the two women with their father next to his wife.

"I know, right? She seems like a sweet, innocent woman but is absolutely merciless when you happen to break curfew by, like two seconds." Alexandra pointedly leaned forward to eye the woman.

"Ah, dear sister." The teen male threw an arm over her shoulder with a sad smile. "I wouldn't poke the bear if I were you. She's actually in a pretty good mood today."

She laughed, turning her head to him. "I think I'll actually take your advice for once. I probably look like a fish smothered in honey to her."

The woman frowned. "Putting aside you two referring to your own mother as a beastly animal, did something happen between you two?"

"I was thinking that too." Their father, Eric nodded, reaching for the popcorn on the coffee table in front of them. "You seem to be getting along much better. Should we be worried?"

"W-What? No, I totally hate him." Alex leaned away from him, her expression disgusted.

"Y-Yeah! She's superrr annoying and talks way too much." Her brother blurted out in a panic, also trying to deflect.

She looked at him, hurt. "But I thought you liked listening to me...?"

His eyes opened. "I-I do!"

"Honey, what's going on with our children?" Mom elbowed her husband.

"Probably drugs." He tossed some more popcorn into his mouth.

"C-Can we just start the movie?" David cleared his throat and grabbed the remote. An hour into it, Sharon asked him to get a blanket and covered them all. An idea popped into his mind as his eyes scanned Alex who was still sitting forward. Reaching under the cover, he snaked his hand to her thigh and let it rest there.

She squealed at the unexpected contact and looked at him right away. 'Are you crazy!?' She mouthed with both eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Something wrong, sweetie?" Their mother noticed her flustered state and obviously heard the high-pitched yell.

"N-No! I'm super duper fine, Mommy!"

"...I know this movie is exciting, but try to keep your enthusiasm to a non-squealing level, alright?"

Nodding timidly, the eighteen-year-old girl forced herself to sit forward and pushed his hand off her - at least, she tried. David was stronger and forced his hand to the front of her pajamas pants. She wanted to fight more but was afraid any more outbursts would alert their parents again. So, all she could do was keep her face neutral as he began rubbing the warm mush between her legs with two fingers.

Her pussy got moist and hotter in no time, her mouth opening and eyelids lowering in pleasure. David switched up his movements to rotating his pair of digits in a slow circle. And a minute after that, he dug them into her crotch, making Alex inhale a sharp breath and clenched her hands into fists.

She stole a look at her parents to see them focused on the movie, so she risked another look her brother's way. 'Stop!' She mouthed, a desperate expression on her now.

David grinned at her twisted face and jammed his fingers deeper into her hole through the pajamas, feeling all her wetness as it seeped through. He further increased the strength of his fingering to make her reach completion. A rush of juices splashed from her vagina and dampened the front of her pants. Breathing hard, she weakly sunk down in her seat and watched the rest of the movie without moving an inch.

But when it was done and their parents left the living room for bed, she jumped up and slapped his arm.

"Ow, Alex. You know I have delicate skin." He rubbed his bicep.

"Are you crazy?" She glared at him. "Mom and Dad could've noticed!"

"You keep talking that loud and they will." He winced, glancing over at the stairs in the corner of the room.

She hurriedly covered her mouth; chuckling, the nineteen-year-old stood up and walked closer. "If you think we're having sex after the stunt you just pulled, you're as delusional as the guy who was trying to become king and takeover Rakanda." She frowned, taking a step back.

"You have every reason to be mad at me and I'm sorry."

Her mouth hung up for a moment. "...You're making it really hard to argue right now."

He smiled and put his hand on her arm. "I don't like fighting with you, Sis. I'm more of a lover anyway."

"That's the whole problem - you're too damn horny." Alexandra blushed, stealing a peek at the bulge at his crotch.

"Because I honestly find you that sexy." He closed the gap between them, rubbing her arm. "Do you know how much I think about you every single day?"

"You sound like a stalker."

"I only follow you, like half the day. And it's only to keep you safe from all the creeps out there."

She giggled. "Besides you?"

"Exactly." The young man grinned and pressed up to her, then gave a soft smile. "I know we agreed to not sleep in each other's rooms when the folks are home, but can we just for tonight?"

She put a hand on his chest and smiled sweetly. "You're a very good smooth-talker, you know that?"

He gave a strained laugh. "I have no clue what you're referring to, madam." He tried on a British accent.

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure."

"Seriously, Alex. We don't have to have sex. I just wanna be near you."

She watched his serious face. "Fine, but you better sneak out before they get up in the morning."

In her bedroom, they spooned with him being the big one, hugged up to her back.

David wanted to be on his best behavior, but his sister's sweet-smelling hair made him drunk and her soft body was too irresistible. Reaching down, he rubbed one of her doughy asscheeks.

She turned her head back at once. "What do you think you're doing? Stop it."

"Sorry." He did.

Alex squinted her eyes at him before facing the other way again. "If you do it again, I'm kicking you out, capeesh?"

"Capeesh." He smiled wryly.

Only a few minutes passed when he started planting kisses along her back.

"What the hell, David?" She sat up immediately.

"It's not fair. You're like a school bus who keeps driving passed a pedophile's house."

She snorted, trying to hold back a laugh. "That was a horrible comparison..." She then bit her lip in thought before abruptly mounting him. "Just what is a girl supposed to do with such an insatiable, horny brother like you, hm?" She moved her head down so that their faces were only inches apart.

"L-Love me the way I am?" David answered with a hopeful smile. "Tenderly, if possible."

"No. I think you deserve a punishment for being a very naughty boy." She raised her butt up to move up and squat right above his mouth. "You're going to please me tonight and don't even think about using your hands, or I really will kick you out, dear brother." She grinned, peering down at him.

He swallowed nervously. "Y-Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy." The young woman giggled and slid her panties to the side. "You may begin."

He nodded a little and extended his tongue to give her pussy a slow lick from the bottom to the small nub at the top.

"Ouu..." She pulled her panties to the right even more to give him better access.

Staying at her clit, he began to butterfly flick it and soon felt it harden, sticking out a bit from its hood.

"Oh...!" His sister took in a fast breath as he latched on to suck it like a pacifier next. "Fuck, David..." She gripped a tuft of his hair while she tossed her head back and closed her eyes. "Don't stop..."

The nineteen-year-old sucked on her clitoris a little longer and then pressed his entire mouth on her increasingly moist vagina to stick his tongue straight into the small hole at the bottom.

"Oh baby, you're about to make me fucking cum..." Alexandra grimaced like she was in pain, looking down at him again.

Reaching deeper inside, he waded his tongue all around, pushing against her mushy walls and tasting her sour juices.

"Shit...! I'm cumming!" Another minute passed when she suddenly gripped his hair tighter, and furiously rubbed her twat to send a spray of liquid all over his face.

Her brother shut his eyes in a hurry to avoid it.

She sat her messy, wet bottom on his chest and smiled wide. "You should be bad all the time so I can punish you more. That was amazing."

"I'm glad you had fun, but I've learned my lesson." His own smile was sheepish.

"Too bad. Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't love you being inside me way better." She giggled and kissed him, tasting her own secretions. "Now, let's get some sleep, shall we?" The very next day, the long-haired girl walked into the kitchen to see him on the phone.

"Alright. I'll see you then, bye." He hung up and smiled at his sister as she strolled over.

"Who was that?" She looked at the phone in his hand.

"Well, top o' the mornin' to you, too." He laughed. "But to answer your question, it was just my friend, Sarah. You know her, right? She asked me to hangout at the beach tomorrow."

"And you said yes?" Her eyebrows lowered in anticipation.

"Yeah, something wrong with that?"

"I know you're kinda dense being a guy and all, but it's clear as day she likes you."

"Nah. We've been strictly buds since junior year of high school." David waved a dismissive hand, then grinned. "What, are you jealous or something? I could cancel if you ask really politely."

The way he was so openly making light of her feelings set her off. "Do you think I care that much? We're only screwing around. Besides, Jeremy's been bugging me to hang out at the beach, so I might see you there."

His mouth opened in surprise at the mention of her exes' name and her nonchalance. "Cool. I guess we'll see each other tomorrow, then." He brushed passed her.

"Yup." She turned to watch him leave, giving a middle finger.

As promised, David saw his younger sister come into view with the muscled jock the following day as they entered the beach several yards away.

"Hey, isn't that your sister?" Sarah who stood beside him on the soft sand shielded her eyes to see out in the distance; she had dark, short hair and an athletic build. "We should say hi!" She took off before he could protest.

"Great..." He reluctantly went over to greet them.

"Oh, so funny meeting you two here." Alex hugged up to Jeremy's arm, smiling at him; he held back a frown.

"I know, right! Why don't we play a game or something? I brought my football." Sarah smiled wide and started for the item.

"That's what I'm talking about." Jeremy pulled away from Alex to trail her.

A part of David wanted to reach out for his sibling, but stubbornness stopped him. Everybody got in position when the ball was retrieved; David was lined up right in front of his sister to defend her from catching the football, while Sarah faced Jeremy would throw the ball.

"Ready, set, hut!" The jock took some steps back and watched as Alexandra ran straight, then pivoted to the left to shake David and catch the ball that was thrown her way.

However, he was able to recover at the last second and tackled her to the sand, mounting her.

"What the hell is your problem! We're playing 'touch' football if you didn't understand English." The long-haired girl glared up at him.

"It was in the heat of the moment." He had a blank expression. "What, can't take a hit, princess?"

She watched his face for a moment. "Get off me, asshole." She tried to shove him off.

Sarah and Jeremy exchanged confused glanced but kept quiet. The game finished up a bit later and the two pairs separated to do their own activities. David tried to ignore his sister and her muscleheaded date but kept stealing looks at them each time he heard a giggle. Not being able to take it anymore, he waited for an opportunity and followed his younger sibling when she headed off to the shower stalls at the front, close to the parking lot.

Alex almost yelled out when he entered the stall right behind her and shut the door. "Why are you following me? Hear to knock me down again?"

"I told you that was in the heat of the moment."

"Whatever." She crossed her arms. "What do you want? If you didn't notice, I'm kinda busy here."

"I just want to know what your angle is."

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

David gave a scoffing laugh. "Don't you? You bring Jeremy along today just to rub in my face, or am I reading the obvious attempt at making me jealous wrong?"

She unfurled her arms, squinting at him. "What does it matter? We're both single and can do what we want, right?"

He pressed his lips in anger, watching her, then smiled easily. "Right. And thanks for the heads up about Sarah. I think I'll make a move. She doesn't seem like the type to pretend she likes someone and just jump to the next guy."

The eighteen-year-old's eyes opened. "Take that back right now, David Horton."

"Or what?" He snickered and turned around to open the stall door. "Later."