Tug of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Argh!" She jumped on his back, forcing them to stumble backward.

David was able to break free and pinned her against the wall with her arms raised. "Are you nuts, you spider monkey!?"

"Let me go!" She growled, staring straight into his eyes.

He held eye contact for a couple seconds before unexpectedly pushing his mouth into hers.

"Mmph!" His sister struggled to break the kiss and lower her arms but couldn't.

He slid his tongue into hers, further making her wriggle, though she soon relented and protruded her own to wrap around his as they sloppily made-out, their combined spit spilling to the floor. Moving to her neck, he planted several kisses along it and released her arms to grab both her tits and roughly massage them.

Alexandra was breathing hot and heavy, hugging him close with her hands free now. "Fuck me." She impatiently reached down to yank the string on her bikini bottoms, causing them to fall.

He forced her to spin around and bend over so that her bubble butt was sticking out, then whipped out his stiff rod to plunge between her round cheeks.

"Oh god..." Her mouth dropped open as she turned her head back to watch him fuck her, reaching back with one hand to separate one of them and give better access.

David already felt her sticky juices increasing as he moved in and out of her narrow tunnel, the mushy inside massaging and clamping down tight on him at the same time. "You like your big brother's dick fucking your little pussy?" He leaned onto her back to whisper in her ear.

"I love it so much..." She moaned and protruded her tongue to him.

He sucked and slurped on it at once, still pounding his rock-hard package into her. Breaking the kiss some seconds later, he stood up straight again and took hold of her long hair to power fuck her, forcing her head forward.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex gritted her teeth and as he slammed into her over and over, her ass bouncing and shaking from each strong thrust of his hips like a ripple in a pond.

"I'm cumming, Sis...! Take it all!" He finally reached his limit and shoved his cock as far as it would go to shoot his seed into her.

His eighteen-year-old sister took in a long, uneven breath as her own orgasm splashed from her pussy and hit the already wet floor. They remained connected for a short while before they stood up to face each other.

"That was... interesting." Alex glanced at the white goo dribbling from her crotch and smiled wryly.

"I'll say. We got some serious cardio." He grinned.

She giggled. "No kidding." Her face turned serious out of nowhere. "I'm sorry about Jeremy... Are you mad at me?"

David shook his head and caressed the side of her face; she smiled in relief as he let go. "I should've been more sensitive about your feelings with Sarah."

"But it's not like we're dating or anything, so I shouldn't even have been upset to begin with... right?" She pointedly searched his eyes when speaking the last word.

He obviously knew what she was hinting at and had tried not too think about it too much, but it was time to make a decision, so stepping closer, he grabbed both her hands. "I'm a total idiot, joke way too much sometimes and am obviously insensitive... but it would make me incredibly happy if a gorgeous girl like you would agree to be my girlfriend."

Her eyes filled with water. "B-But how would that even work? What if people found out?"

"I honestly don't know, Alex. But you make me happy and I know I make you happy, too." He smiled. "And I'll be damned if a muscled orangutan like Jeremy gets you."

She started crying freely and hugged him. "You're so stupid..." She sniffled.

He smiled and hugged her tight. "I love you too, Sis."

The two didn't know where their new relationship would go from there but loved each other and planned to stay together.