Tugs for Hugs

Story Info
A wife takes her marriage into her own hands.
2.4k words
4.28
6.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Tugs for Hugs

A wife takes her marriage into her own hands.

As Theresa sat patiently on the patio, slowly stirring her Cappuccino Venti, she clearly had something on her mind. "Hannah," she said the moment her best friend sat down beside her.

Hannah looked up, a little startled by the sense of urgency in her friend's voice. First, setting her Latte on the outdoor table and making herself as comfortable as possible on the patio chair, she responded, "What?"

"Hannah, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Theresa said sheepishly. "I mean, a really personal question?"

Almost laughing, Hannah answered, "Do you mean, like, does Richard bring me to orgasm?"

Theresa immediately blushed, started to take a sip of her Cappuccino, then nervously setting it back down, said, "Yeah - something like that."

Now Hannah did laugh. "Theresa, we've known each other from, what - middle school? I don't think there has ever been anything we haven't been able to tell each other." She finally takes a first sip of her coffee. "So, is Noah not fulfilling his husbandly duties?"

"Well, yes - I mean, no," Theresa stuttered. "I mean, it's more complicated than that." Both women take sips of their respective drinks before Theresa continues. "I'm sure it's my fault."

Hannah takes Theresa's hand in hers, and as the two friends slowly study each other eye to eye, Hannah asks, "What's your fault? I can't imagine anything is your fault."

Theresa took another long sip of her coffee, and as she regained her composure, she slowly started to explain. "Is it normal for a husband to please himself - almost every night?" Hannah doesn't immediately speak, but the shocked look on her face encourages Theresa to keep talking. "I mean, we normally get in bed together. We kiss each other goodnight, and if I don't initiate sex - like within four or five minutes. He just starts without me. I mean, he'll just start rubbing himself, and rubbing himself, until he's through."

It was Hannah's turn to take a long sip of her beverage as she considered what her friend had just told her. "Okay, Theresa, I'm just going to ask this so that I have the full picture. Okay?" Theresa nodded shyly. "So - you're both lying in bed. And if you don't initiate sex in a timely manner, Noah just starts beating his meat with no further discussion. And he does this without trying to take the lead and initiate romance on his own. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"And what do you do while this self-flagellation is going on?"

Theresa clears her throat. "Well, I just lay there. In the dark. I don't say or do anything."

"And does he," Hannah pauses to choose her words carefully, "soil the sheets?"

"Oh no," Theresa exclaims. "He has a rag. I mean a washcloth that he keeps in the drawer of his bedside table."

Trying to keep from laughing because she knows her friend is serious, Hannah asks, "Does he ever wash it?"

"Wash it?" Theresa said without thinking. "Oh, you mean the washcloth. Yes, I add it to the laundry every week and put a clean one back in his drawer for him."

"Oh my God, Theresa," Hannah exclaims. "Jesus, you're making it too easy for this guy." She took another sip of her coffee and then leaned in closer in order for their conversation to be a little more private. "Theresa, if I can ask, how often do you and Noah have sex? Together, that is."

Theresa thinks for a moment. "Oh, I guess a couple of times a week."

"But only if you initiate it?" Hannah inquires.

Again, Theresa pauses before answering. "Yes. I mean, I guess that's not fair to Noah. But normally, yes."

"So, what do you do if he appears to be amorous?" Hannah asks as she continues to hold her friend's hand.

"Well, after the lights are out and we have both gotten comfortable, he'll usually snuggle up and run his hands up and down my hips."

"Yes," Hannah agrees. "That sounds normal. So, then what happens?"

Theresa is on the verge of tears, but swallowing hard, she continues. "Well, if I turn to kiss him - everything advances normally. But if I'm tired, or on my period, or just not feeling it. Well, I'll just lay there, hoping he'll fall asleep."

"And when that doesn't happen?" Hannah asks. "He just takes matters into his own hands?"

"Well, not immediately. He'll usually lay there - tossing and turning for a few minutes," Theresa explained. "Then, if I still don't respond, he'll pull the washcloth from the bedside table and take care of business."

Hannah releases Theresa's hand and slums back in her chair. "Hannah, this situation reminds me of an old joke. There was this couple having marital problems, something like yours. Which led to marriage counseling. After months of painful therapy, along with their therapists, they came to the following solution. If the husband wanted sex, he would place his hand gently on his wife's breast. If she was amenable, she would stroke his penis once to indicate her concurrence. In the event she was just not feeling romantic, she'd stroke it ninety-nine times."

Now, Theresa leaned back in her chair and laughed, wiping a tear from her cheek. "Okay, I get it. What do I do?"

Both women leaned back in toward each other as Hannah offered her unprofessional opinion. "When you feel Noah is about to go on a solo flight of his own. Roll to face him, then whisper something sweet into his ear, like 'Let me help you with that.' Then replace his hand with yours. And as you begin to stroke him, nibble on his ear or whisper sweet nothings. You'll be surprised how fast his little problem will cum to fruition. And believe me, he will love you for it. Tugs for hugs, I call it."

TWO WEEKS LATER:

"Well, girlfriend," Hannah teased. "How are things with little Noah?"

"Oh, you mean Big Noah," Theresa said with a grin from ear to ear. "I took your advice, and things couldn't be better."

Hannah, hugging her friend said, "Let's get a coffee, then tell all."

As the two ladies settled into comfy chairs in the corner of their local Starbucks, Theresa couldn't wait to tell her story. "I did what you said. That very night, just as Noah began to slide his hand down to his pleasure zone. I rolled to my side and said, 'Can I help you with that?' It was a rhetorical question, and he knew it. It took a few minutes to get a handle on what I was supposed to do. But soon, I had a firm grip on the situation. And as I directed the action below his beltline, I nibbled and licked his ear as you suggested."

"And?" Hannah queried as she moved to the edge of her seat.

"Success," Theresa gleefully squealed. "He went off like a Roman Candle."

Hannah grabbed both of Theresa's hands and squeezed them tightly. "I told you. Sometimes, you just have to take matters into your own hands."

"And that's not the best of it," Theresa said as she leaned back in her chair and picked up her coffee. "That first evening was such a success, I went to the drug store and bought a tube of K-Y Warming Jelly."

"I bet he liked that," Hannah cooed.

"Oh my God, did he," Theresa grinned. "And now we have begun experimenting with different positions."

"Positions?" Hannah questions with an alluring smile.

"Yes," Theresa replied after a sip of her coffee. "Several nights later, we tried it in the spooning position. That is with me behind him. I pushed Noah onto his side and snuggled up, wrapping my arms around his waist. I added a little personal lube to my hand and bingo. It didn't take two minutes to achieve lift-off. And he was soon reaching for his handy washcloth to clean up after splash-down."

"That's so exciting," Hannah said as she ran her hands up and down Theresa's arms in a congratulatory celebration.

"But wait," Theresa implored. "There is more. This weekend, I decided I wanted to watch. We've been together seven years, married five. And I have never actually seen Noah squirt. So, I sat on the bed with my legs crossed, crisscross applesauce. I had Noah lay on his back with his legs wrapped around me, and I took hold of him with both hands - fingers interlocked."

"Oh my God," Hannah exclaimed. "With the lights on?"

"Well, of course, silly. I wanted to watch."

"And?" Hannah pleaded.

"I had lubed both Noah's cock, as well as my hands. And I stroked him very - very slowly. All the way up and all the way down. He probably lasted five minutes or more. And when the end was near, I stopped my stroke and just squeezed."

"Did that stop the eruption," Hannah asked.

"Well, only for a moment. For as soon as I released my grip - Noah's man cream must have shot over a foot in the air. I had never seen anything like it. It was absolutely amazing."

Theresa then sat back in her chair, sipped her coffee, and relaxed with a glow of total satisfaction. Hannah gave her friend a moment to reflect and then asked, "So, what's next?"

"I don't know; what do you suggest?" Theresa said. "I should add that we made the sweetest love that night after Noah took a few minutes to recover. And oh, he lasted so much longer than usual. Normally, he's a Minute Man. Sixty to ninety seconds, and he's done. But after recovering from my lap-hand job, he lasted a good ten minutes or longer. And I had at least two mind-blowing orgasms."

"So, what's next?" Hannah inquired with a naughty smile.

"I don't know. Do you have any suggestions?" Theresa said, matching Hannah's naughty smile with one of her own.

Hannah took a long sip of her Latte, leaving a thin white mustache on her upper lip. Wiping the milky foam from her lip with her finger, Hannah then seductively sucked her finger dry. "Well," she said slowly. "When the mood is right, and usually after a date night. Richard and I love to masturbate each other at the same time. We strip naked and lay on the bed with our heads at opposite ends."

"You mean like sixty-nine," Theresa interjects.

"Well, yes," Hannah confirms. "But it's mutual masturbation at first. I mean, we always like to get each other off initially before moving on to the main course. Then, once we have both experienced our first climax of the evening, we initiate the oral arts into the evening's activities."

Curious, Hannah asks, "Why not oral sex first?"

"Well," Hannah replies thoughtfully. "It's just the way we have always done it. But I think it's because I don't like that initial blast in my mouth. I don't mind sucking Richard clean after his first release. I'm fine with the taste. I just don't like it being forced down my throat. Besides, Richard can finger me to mind-blowing orgasms. And I have really learned how to pull his sausage just the way he likes it."

Theresa smiles at the mental image Hannah just painted. But after another sip of her coffee, she asks, "Well, Hannah, do you have any specific tips. You know, like things I should be doing?"

"Oh, I assume every man is different - just like every woman. But I do know of a couple of sweet spots."

"Do tell," Theresa implores.

"Well," Hannah starts to explain as the two friends lean in toward each other. "There are three that I know of. First is the little flap of skin on the underside of the penis, right where the crown, the shaft, and the pee hole all come together?" Theresa nodded her understanding. "Well, that's one. It seems to be very sensitive to a well-lubed finger or a wet tongue."

Again, Theresa nodded her understanding and apparently didn't have any issue with giving Noah oral sex. So, Hannah continued. "Okay, that's one. Then at the base of the penis, right where the shaft meets the balls, there is another apparent erogenous zone. If you hold the guy's balls in one hand while you are stroking him with the other. You can use your thumb of the hand you've got his nut sack in and gently rub that sweet spot. Then press, and then rub again. At least for Richard, that's a surefire way to get him off."

Theresa again nodded her understanding and asked, "Okay, I get it. And you said there was a third way?"

"Oh yeah," Hannah said with a devilish smile. "My secret weapon. If I'm ready to get him off. Or I'm just not feeling it for some reason. I have my secret weapon that ensures Richard's rapid conclusion."

"Do tell," Theresa queried with a salacious smirk.

Hannah took a quick sip of Latte and began to explain. "Well, just behind a guy's ball sack is another sweet spot. That area between his nuts and his butt hole - right on the perineum."

Theresa stops her, "I know women have a perineum. But I didn't know men have one as well."

"Yes," Hannah explains. "And it's about two or three times longer. You know, men are always all about size."

"Eew," Thereas feigned. "Isn't it dirty?"

Hannah, sensing her friend's facetious modesty, responded. "Theresa, I've known you for over fifteen years; I know what a dirty girl you can be. Besides, assuming Noah showers regularly and practices normal adult hygiene, it's no dirtier than stroking his dick. And I now know that you do that. So, listen up."

The two women leaned in toward each other as Hannah began to explain. "Do not do this unless you're ready for an eruption. But when you are, wet a finger with either spit or lube. Slide your hand under his balls and begin to massage. As you start to press, you'll feel several tendons. I don't know what they are or what they do. But with your wet finger, massage - then press. Then massage again and press. In less than a minute, your man will experience a release of biblical proportions."

"You mean like Noah and the Great Flood," Theresa joked.

Almost choking on her coffee, Hannah confirmed, "Yes, metaphorically," before adding. "And he'll never go back to flying solo again. I can guarantee it."

"Oh, you can guarantee it," Theresa teased.

Hannah smiled. "Well, if Noah doesn't see fireworks and scream out his undying love for you. You just give me a call, and I'll be right over."

"So," Theresa concluded. "Tugs for hugs."

"You've got it, girl - tugs for hugs."

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers