The Lens

Story Info
Marion poses for some nude photography.
4.2k words
4.54
22.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion walked home quickly. Her heels tapping out a quick hammering beat on the sidewalk to match her racing heart. Her cheeks were flushed. Her breathing was quick and panting. But not from exertion.

Her full breasts bounced in her sweater, rubbing against the soft wool, keeping time with her quick, urgent stride and the tapping of her heels on cement. A fire burned in her loins. She felt her sex tingle, wet like a drooling, hungry mouth. The heat surged up her body, giving her the urge to tear off her clothes even as she walked home.

John had been at her modeling session.

Marion posed nude for life study classes at the university and local college. After she had posed for one of Jack's art student friends and they had ended in a delightful threesome, she decided that she'd like to take her exhibitionist tendency further. Plus, the money was good. One hour of posing nude for a class of art students was the same as a shift at the cheese shop where she worked part time. She would probably be sitting around naked anyway, may as well get paid for it. Jack was OK with it too. If anything he seemed rather proud that he was the lover of a nude artist's model.

Marion loved her posing sessions. The thrill of exposing herself to a room full of strangers and having to pose for an hour while they studied her intently and sketched or painted was a delicious torment. It always made her aroused and she secretly pleasured herself by squeezing her thighs, giving silent tingles of excitement to her clitoris while the class watched unawares. Of course what she really wanted to do was spread her legs and start finger fucking herself right there for all to see. The tension was the thrill. She enjoyed studying the students' faces. The serious artists who dispassionately saw her as a subject to paint. The novices who blushed and kept their eyes on their canvases as much as possible. The voyeurs who stared, barely touching brush or charcoal, drinking in her nakedness. She got an extra jolt of thrill when it was a woman staring lustfully at her.

But today a face had been there, in the room full of strangers.

It was a first year visual art class, getting their nude study module. Marion emerged from the changing room in her robe. Normally for first years she sat in a chair, legs modestly crossed, but today the day bed was still on the platform from when she had been reclining for a group of senior students working on oil paintings. She stepped up to the platform and turned to the class, expectant faces watching her. She smiled as she undid the belt on her robe. She always enjoyed the "big reveal" as she drew her robe open in front of everyone, putting her whole body on display. She liked to listen if anyone gasped as she let it fall to the floor.

But today as she pulled her robe open, her smile froze as she recognized one of Jack's friends in the class. Her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, the dark triangle of her sex, were now all on show for John.

"Well it's too late now girl!" she said to herself as she positioned herself in a comfortable recline on the day bed. She had to hold the pose relatively still for an hour, so she had a few that she could get into quickly and be comfortable for the class.

Instead of trying to make eye contact with the blushing novices and turning their cheeks a deeper red with a wink, she found herself looking at John more. To his credit John was trying not to stare and doing a good job of trying to put paint on canvas at least. But John now knew Marion a whole lot better than either had planned. Marion had always found John to be one of Jack's more attractive friends. He had a wiry build topped by an active, expressive face and Billy Idol hair combined with a quick mind.

He also didn't keep it secret that he thought Marion was sexually attractive either.

Marion started wondering what he was like.

She lay on the daybed watching John paint her, wondering what he was like naked. How was he as a lover? She imagined him walking up to the platform and mounting her in front of the class. His cock thrusting inside of her as everyone painted furiously, trying to capture their passion on canvas.

She squirmed slightly as the tingling grew in intensity.

The image of a threesome with John and Jack came into her mind, causing her to catch her breath. She'd never really had to two men make love to her before. Yes, Jack had walked in on her as she was giving their lonely, sexually frustrated friend Jerry a much needed blowjob last year. But Jerry came pretty quickly after Jack penetrated her, so it wasn't like she'd had a full on threesome with two men making love to her. Two lips sucking her nipples. Two sets of hands exploring her body, fondling her breasts, searching her sex. Two hard cocks to fuck her. A cock in her mouth and her pussy, both filling her full of hot semen.

Marion found herself starting to blush at the thought of being spit roasted between John and Jack.

After class, she changed quickly and left the building before she might bump into John. Her arousal and embarrassment put her head in a swirl and she didn't want to risk saying anything she'd regret later.

Charging up the stairs to their apartment the only thing she could think of was getting fucked. She hoped Jack was home, her fingers just weren't going to cut it today.

Marion burst the door open, flinging her coat and purse to one side.

Jack was ready for her. He knew she always came home from her modeling sessions horny. So he made sure he was freshly showered and shaved. Wearing only a robe he was reclining on the sofa doing some reading for his Grad School classes.

"Hey honeybuns. How was your session today?" He asked setting aside his book.

Marion didn't answer. Slamming the door quickly behind her, she kicked off her shoes. She was hurriedly pulling her sweater over her head as she advanced across the living room. She stopped at the sofa, unzipped her skirt and yanked it down. Bending over Jack's face she pressed her lips to his, shoving her tongue eagerly into his mouth. With her hands she grabbed the sides of his face, pulling him closer, trying to consume him to fill her hunger.

The long deep kiss had the desired effect and Jack was hard and proud and ready for her. She straddled his waist and grabbed his erection inserting him into the wet hungry mouth of her sex and slammed her hips down, impaling herself on his shaft with a cry. Jack's head rolled back as he gasped with the sudden ecstasy.

Marion rode him furiously. She rode him like a Valkyrie riding the storm winds to Ragnarok. Up and down his cock her hips thrust. One hand held him down against his chest, the other searched for her clitoris. Jack tried to move, to switch things up. She increased the pressure of her hand.

"Don't move!" she commanded. The first words she'd said since she got in the door.

She needed this. She needed the hardness thrusting inside of her as she set the tempo with her hips. She needed to control her own pleasure. Touching herself as only she knew how. Maximising her pleasure. Maximising the electric thrill of her built up sexual tension. Like a storm building in strength it increased, filling her body with crashing surges of energy. Harder and harder she rode the firm cock. Faster and faster her finger rubbed at her swollen clit.

"OOOOOOH!" she cried and arced back, the lightning storm of her orgasm exploding from her head and mouth and breasts and loins. A spent force, she collapsed onto Jack's chest, sobbing with ecstasy.

"Wow." Jack said as her kissed her tenderly. "You did have a good session today." He rolled her over and got on top, still hard, still needing to come. As he thrust between her thighs, seeking his own release, he smiled down at her.

Marion smiled back, enjoying the feel of Jack moving inside of her, but even as she tilted her hips and locked her ankles behind Jack's back to bring him deeper into herself, in her mind she was picturing John on top of her, thrusting eagerly. Filing her with his warmth.

That weekend they were out at a club, listening to a local New Wave band. John was with them. He was an aspiring musician and supported the local music scene eagerly, writing reviews of acts for a local Arts weekly that paid a pittance. Jack and Marion had been up dancing erotically to a cover of "Take On Me". Marion's short skirt and low cut top with no bra didn't leave much to the imagination for the other club goers. They got back to their table for more drinks, where John was sitting, having watched their performance with open appreciation.

"Did Marion tell you she's modelling for my art class?" John shouted over the music.

"Really?" Jack shouted back.

"Only one session so far. I guess she hadn't noticed me at the back."

"Like what you see I bet!" Jack covered any awkwardness by taking a long drink. It was only inevitable that eventually someone they knew would be in one of the classes Marion modelled for. But Jack hadn't thought it would be someone so close.

"Yeah" John grinned back. "I like it a lot. Can't wait for next week."

"The band is pretty good, isn't it?" Marion interjected, switching the conversation to other things.

Next week came and with it next week's Introductory Art Class and their second life studies session. Marion was more comfortable this time, used to the idea of a friend seeing her naked. Of course Jack's friend Angelica had also seen her, and Jack, naked which had gotten her into nude modeling in the first place. But a girl seeing you naked was entirely different from another man, and one of Jack's friends. "Why not?" she reasoned to herself. "Strangers see me naked all the time. Why not a good friend like John?"

After class, John caught up to her in the hall as she emerged from the change room. He'd obviously been waiting.

"Hey Marion."

"Hey John. How's your painting coming along?"

"Oh pretty good" he chuckled self-consciously. "I've got a good subject to keep my interest!"

Marion smiled at the compliment. But she really wanted to get home to Jack and more importantly, Jack's hard cock.

"So, Marion" John said awkwardly. "I've got a photography class too. And... And I was... well..." he trailed off.

"And what?" Marion asked. "Go on" she said in her most encouraging tone.

"I was wondering if you'd pose for me."

She thought about it briefly. "Sure! Let me know when. I've got something you can do for me in exchange."

With that she hurried away, loins tingling in anticipation.

**********************************************************

"Drop your shoulder a bit. Good. Hold it."

Click

Marion posed under John's directions, moving her body, staring into the fish eyed lens of the camera. In exchange for posing for John's photography assignment, she'd asked him to help her with some boudoir photos as a present for Jack. Jack and Marion had played around taking nude photos with Jack's camera, but Jack wasn't a very inspired visual artist and they didn't have the proper equipment.

"Turn your head to the light. More. More. Hold it. Good."

Click

But John had borrowed some lights and stands and a tripod from the art department, and with some sheets taped to his apartment wall had turned his living room into an adult photography studio.

"OK. Bring your chin up. Hold it."

Click

Posing for a camera was different from posing for paintings though. She'd spent a few afternoons alone on the bed with some of Jack's magazines, copying the poses of the women. Of course, studying all that porn, looking at pictures of women, naked, fondling their breasts, fingering themselves, thick, heavily veined penises in their mouths, being penetrated, always got her very aroused and she usually ended up fingering herself to a loud, bed rocking orgasm.

"Roll onto your side. Look at the camera. Hold it."

Click

She could feel herself starting to tingle.

"Turn your shoulders a bit. Hold it."

Click

"Bring your knees up. Good."

Click

So here she was, on John's sofa in a peignoir, posing under some borrowed lights, staring at the tripod mounted camera. She liked posing for photography. Moving around more was very liberating, instead of holding a pose for an hour and trying to recapture it at the next session.

"Take a break Marion. Gotta reload." John opened the camera and started loading a new roll of film. Fortunately John was doing the shoot for free and could get use of the extra lights and the dark room at the college for free too. This was only costing Marion the price of film and photo paper. She noticed John was being pretty careful to avoid looking at her, except when he was looking through the view finder of the camera. Marion pushed one of the shoulder straps on her peignoir down.

"I think I'd like to sex it up a bit this round" she said. "Okay?"

"Ummmm... Okay." John replied slowly. "What'd you have in mind?"

"I'll go where the mood takes me" Marion smiled saucily.

John bent behind the view finder and started focusing. "Okay Marion. Ready when you are."

With each click Marion revealed more. First one strap. Then the other. Then she popped a breast out, holding it cupped in her hand. She heard a sharp intake of breath from behind the camera. Then both breasts, displayed proudly. A whispered "oh..."

Click.

Emboldened, she pulled the lingerie up over her head and flung it to the side before she could have second thoughts. She reclined on the sofa, one arm along her curving thigh, dark triangle of her bush on show.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Click

Marion started thinking about modeling for magazines. The lens connecting her to all the readers. The lens being one big eye. All the eyes of all the masturbating, teen aged boys and lonely, frustrated men staring at her. Consuming her body while they stroked their hard ons in secret.

Click

She twisted around, kneeling on the sofa, presenting her round, naked buttocks to the lens. Presenting herself for mounting to all the men and boys watching through the lens.

Click

"Do you like it?" she asked them looking over her shoulder at them, at the lens.

Click

She started fingering herself, hands exploring her bush.

Click

Inserting fingers into her wet slit. Oh fuck. If only she could do this while posing for life studies at the Art class!

Click

She gave a small gasp of pleasure, thinking of all those hard cocks being rubbed while looking at her. All those hard cocks wishing they were plunging into her wet pussy.

Click

She turned back to face the camera. Spreading her legs, she began to masturbate again. Slowly rubbing her swollen clitoris.

Click

Hands moved up to caress her breasts and fondle hardened nipples.

Click

Running fingers down to insert them into her wetness.

Click

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

Click

Fingers rubbing up and down her slit. Circling her swollen clitoris.

Click

Mouth open in a silent gasp as a wave of ecstasy rolled over her.

Click

She inserted two fingers into her pussy, sliding them in and out.

Click

Thinking about being surrounded by throbbing erections all being stroked to her display.

Click

"Oooooh fuuuuuuck!" she moaned, sliding her fingers in her pussy while her other hand rubbed her clit.

Click

Her legs began to quiver. Mounting waves coursed up through her body. Again and again. Stronger with each wave. Quivering, arching, rolling she thrashed on the sofa as her orgasm crashed through her body like a storm surge on a beach.

After the storm passed, she opened her eyes, lying curled on the sofa, aware of the silence. John wasn't taking pictures any more, unable to focus on Marion's writhing body.

"Oh!" Marion cried. "Jesus, John! I'm so sorry! I really got carried away there."

John didn't answer. He was breathing heavily in ragged gasps. Distracted by his lust, he was rubbing at the front of his jeans.

"It's okay, John. Pull it out and stroke it." Marion laughed. "I showed you mine, after all. It's only fair!"

Slowly John unzipped his jeans and pushed them down. Pants down around his hips he shuffled towards her, into the light where she could see his engorged erection.

"Holy God!" Marion gasped in awe and wonder.

****************************************************

It was a cold, miserable day. The walk home had been dark and wet, but thank God he had Marion at the end of it to fill the night with warmth and light. Plus, it was Valentine's Day. Jack bounded up the stairs to their apartment. In his hands were the prerequisite box of chocolates, but from the good chocolate shop downtown, not the cheap ones at the drug store and a bouquet of flowers. In his pocket was a small jewellery box.

He opened the door and the strong smell of a savoury meat dish filled the air. Marion was standing at the counter, wearing a silky peignoir and humming happily while she put the finishing touches on their supper.

Jack inhaled deeply. "Wow! That smells great!"

Marion smiled at his reaction. "I hope so. Beef and mushroom pie with beer in the gravy. Plus to continue the pie theme there's apple pie for dessert."

"Boy! I am being spoiled! Is it a special occasion or something?" He grinned at his own joke.

Marion noticed his eyes taking in her lingerie, especially were the lace panel went down her front from the breasts to just above her pubic hair. "Is that all you like?"

Jack wrapped her in a hug and kissed her face repeatedly. "Nope. Pretty sure I like what you've got on too. You should wear it all the time!"

"That's good. I thought maybe you liked me just for my cooking."

Jack bent to nuzzle her cleavage. "Nope. Love your cooking. But I like these an awful lot too."

Marion took the flowers. "Take your wet things off while I put these in some water."

Jack stripped off his wet clothes and put on a plush bath robe that Marion had given him at Christmas.

After dinner they sat on the sofa with some more wine. Jack took the small jewelry box out of the pocket of his robe. Marion savoured a chocolate and then handed Jack a large box. "You should open mine first" she said.

"What's this?"

"Open it silly."

Jack lifted the lid on the box. Inside was a photo album. Pink and red tulips adorned the cover. On the front page Marion had hand lettered a title: "Jack's Jacking Off Book."

"I like the sounds of this." Marion snuggled up while he began to turn the pages. Each page had a single large black and white photograph of Marion in soft focus. In the first she posed demurely in her peignoir. "Hey, that's the same outfit!"

"I bought it especially for the photoshoot."

"Photoshoot?"

"Yes. I helped John with a Photography Class assignment and in return he shot these."

"You are so giving. Always helping our art student friends." He pecked her on the cheek as she popped another chocolate truffle into her mouth.

Jack kept turning pages, lingering appreciatively over each picture. "These are nice."

As the pictures got more revealing, Marion slid her hand inside Jack's robe, putting it flat on his hairy stomach. When he got to the first picture with her breast revealed she slid her hand down to cup his penis. It immediately started swelling.

Jack whistled quietly, enjoying the pictures. "These are really nice."

"Do you like it?" Marion asked quietly. Head on his shoulder so she could see the pictures too. Hidden beneath the album, her hand gently stroked his stiff cock.

She remembered John's cock. Massive. Swollen with desire. The tip pointed at her like a one eyed dragon as John slowly rubbed it, the foreskin sliding back and forth hypnotically.

Jack's breathing got louder when he reached the picture of Marion, fully nude, reclining on the sofa, breasts and bush exposed proudly. Up and down her hand stroked.

12