Tuition

Story Info
Debbie gets what she wants when she educates young Edward.
7.3k words
4.59
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paul2021
paul2021
27 Followers

Debbie is a blond, late thirties, confident, attractive female. She is very intelligent and, as a Lawyer, becomes a Partner in a Practice in the City of London.

She is shapely and generously breasted with narrow waist, broad hips and shoulders, a bum to die for and curvaceous womanly legs. Her skin is a blemish free honey cream.

She is married to David although the marriage is now open and they have two children living at home.

In temporarily moving to Norfolk, she becomes involved with Ray and Lyn the village artists/photographers/movie makers and is led by various stratagems into the world of Ray's pornographic movies where she becomes a leading and willing participant. She is able to keep this life separate from her family and professional lives but the promise of erotic excitement intermittently tempts her back to Norfolk for some very sensual and sexy adventures.

*********

Debbie could now acknowledge this one indisputable fact - Lyn had given her a unique and precious insight into her own previously frustrated sexuality. She would never have sought out the experiences provided for her but once they were offered, and she had no choice but to participate or be destroyed, she was fully committed. There was no shame but there was a great deal of pleasure as she gratified her long-held desires through her performances in Pornography in the safe environment of Ray's Studio.

She had no hatred for Lyn regarding the blackmail but had grown to like and understand her. Some women were simply obsessed with their own passions, sometimes to the point of mania. She, of all people, could now recognise this and the experience had made her stronger and more self-aware. With trusted like-

minded friends she would in future regard such sexual exploration and pleasuring as her right.

She had learnt from Lyn to keep this aspect of her life totally separate from family. She still loved David and the kids and badly wanted to restore the old life and her career. But ... there would always be a need that she must satisfy emotionally as much as physically. She would simply need to take great care that the two sides of her life would never intrude one on the other.

At last, her career took off again and she was earning serious money. She had bought a lovely old Victorian vicarage in a village near St. Albans but it was agreed that she and David would keep the cottage in Norfolk for their own private use away from family and their usual circle of friends and colleagues. They both felt unable to break the exotic bond with their new-found community.

As they were settling into their new house a message came from Lyn inviting her to visit for a long summer week-end and meet up with old friends - David could babysit the kids. He was not overly delighted at missing out on the potential delights of Norfolk but he wanted to give Debbie the freedom to enjoy herself. Their relationship and the kids were paramount - nothing must be allowed to fracture the family. Although David was, for the present, monogamous, he was prepared to accept the odd extra-marital fling on Debbie's part. Aware that his wife was enjoying unknowable pleasures elsewhere while still showing desire for him made his appetite more acute and the love making had become very exciting and extremely satisfying.

**

As Debbie drove into the soft summer green of Norfolk in her new powder blue open top that old familiar anticipation of pleasuring began to warm her. She picked a quiet country lane to pull in under protective shading trees to change into something more appropriate to her Norfolk persona. Off came her demure Mum dress and her underwear and she stood naked on the leaf covered floor feeling the gentle cooling breeze play over her warm body. She imagined Gregor, one of her old partners in porn, as a gamekeeper discovering her in the wood and leant back on the warm bonnet of the car, closed her eyes and gave herself a delightful cum with her fingers.

She wanted more. Pouring herself into a pair of very skinny jeans and a tight white T shirt she slipped on a pair of white Nikes, lifted her vanity case from the boot and made up her face and hair in classic porn style as she had been taught by Lyn. Going commando, the tight fit of her jeans around her crotch and arse left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Without a bra and being heavily breasted the T shirt displayed it all and the profile of her swollen nipples, proud and defiant, were splendidly on show beneath the thin material.

Look at me ... I am offering myself ... I want you to lust after me ... I am shameless.

Stopping at a petrol station she thought it best to slip on her Oakley's just in case she might be recognised. Of course, she attracted attention both male and female. A couple of white van men asked her if she wanted to give them an hour of her time in the next lay-by. The builders in the truck in front of her whistled and shouted even louder as she deliberately thrust her tight clad denim arse directly towards them when she stretched a little too much to fill the petrol tank. She only became a little anxious when her bum was touched up from behind at the cheque out and she quickly switched queues. The obese and hairy bloke at the till was so repulsively leering at her tits that Debbie felt it best to extract herself as soon as possible. After pulling away from the forecourt she checked that she wasn't being followed and began to relax again. Perhaps her little exhibition wasn't such a good idea after all!!

She called in at the cottage to drop off her stuff and promptly drove over to the farm. It was hot and close and Debbie was glad to feel the cooling breeze in the open top. Lyn was waiting for her and they embraced:

"Hello love - Look at you! What a trollope - I can't wait!"

"Wonderful to see you darling. Missed you lots. I wanted to impress you. What have you got planned?"

"Well first honey you need to experience our new addition!"

Lyn took her around to the outbuildings at the end of the courtyard. Built within one of the small barns was a prefabricated suite of two pine clad rooms. The first was a changing room with a large walk-in shower, jacuzzi and massage table and the second leading off from the changing room was a sauna.

"All the way from Sweden honey - Ray only finished it last week!"

"It's gorgeous. What a clever hubby - is he around?"

"On a shoot in Germany love - he was sorry to miss you but business calls - hope he doesn't dip his dick into the girls over there. Poor old dear. He's still as horny as an old goat. You know he had a real thing about you. Couldn't get him out of the studio when he was editing your movies. He still watches them when he thinks I'm not looking."

Debbie laughed - with a shudder she remembered the masked man with the stimulant fuelled, iron hard prick.

"Now, let's forget those men dear. Time to break open the bubbly and get you naked in the sauna! Come to Mother."

Lyn drew Debbie close to her and lifted the T shirt above her head.

"Those wonderful tits and where's that luscious pussy?"

Debbie slipped off her shoes and peeled down her jeans before showing herself proudly to Lyn.

"Honey, you are still absolutely gorgeous. I have a present for you."

Lyn conjured from nowhere a small red ribbon tied package and gave it to Debbie.

"Just for you - a gift from us both. We wanted to share the royalties with you."

Inside was a very fine, beautifully crafted, pure hall marked silver chain with a small clasp.

"I want you to wear it around your waist when you are alone and naked and want to fuck yourself - a little bit of decadence from your friends."

Lyn took it from her and carefully passed it around Debbie's waist before locking the clasp. The chain sat nicely on her hips.

"When you put it on you will always remember your "education"".

Debbie turned and looked at herself in the mirror that covered one of the walls.

"Oh. Lyn it must be so expensive - it's wonderful - but really."

Lyn undressed and before entering the sauna she prepared a cordial bubbly mix which Debbie remembered as an aphrodisiacal "aperitif" given to her before a shoot. Lyn was obviously planning something but wasn't telling!

This was the first time Debbie had seen Lyn nude. She was one glorious woman. Large breasted, broad hipped, firm bum, thickening a little around the waist but with toned arms and legs. Skin golden with freckles everywhere. Light brown nipples and, amazingly, a golden ring hanging from her cunt and clearly visible through the sandy bush between her thighs!

Both women carried their ruby filled crystal glasses and settled into the sauna facing each other on the side benches with the coals in the centre. Soon both bodies were glistening in the low light and, for comfort, both women spread their limbs. There were no towels to protect their modesty and no attempt to be decorous. Debbie felt her labia begin to swell and open under the stimulants coursing through her body and Lyn just smiled and slowly passed her fingers languidly backwards and forwards across her nipples.

Lyn began the conversation:

"Who are you fucking at the moment?"

"David of course - who else??"

"Would you like somebody else - a treat for the week-end?"

"No!! I'm a happily married woman!!"

"Does he suck your pussy or your arse?"

"Oh Lyn ... With husbands we make love. It's not the sexual Olympics!!"

Lyn changed the subject.

"Let's go to the jacuzzi."

Both women lowered themselves into the enervating water. Debbie was becoming aroused as the water swirled around her. She sensed that Lyn wanted something from her and she now felt inclined to give her an opportunity:

"So, my dear, what's the plan for tonight?"

Lyn began her stratagem:

"Well, honey, we have two very special guests for dinner who have a particular interest in your lovely self."

Debbie was intrigued but sufficiently amused to play Lyn's game:

"Male or female?"

Lyn bounced back:

"Male lovey. Aren't you the lucky one?"

Debbie began to warm to the game:

"Young or old?"

"One is very young and one is very old!!"

"Have I met them before?"

"One yes - the other no. No more questions now. We need to get dry and I want some assurances from you before we go any further."

The women towelled themselves dry, slipped on two of Lyn's lush white robes and strolled languorously arm in arm across the yard and into the cool of the house.

Lyn went to the great dresser in the kitchen and collected from the lower cabinet a shiny maroon leather briefcase and laid it on the large scrubbed table. She deftly flicked the catches and the lid slowly opened to reveal neatly bound wads of crisp new £50.00 notes.

Lyn explained:

"This is from Robert. You remember him "The Lord of the Manor"?"

Debbie nodded.

"There's £10,000 here and it's all for you."

Debbie was astounded.

"I don't understand??"

Lyn continued:

"Robert's son Edward was 23 years old last month and he has never had a real girlfriend. He hasn't managed a single fuck!! He takes after his bloody Mother - too stuck up and aristocratic, and the awful public school - say no more! Robert wants him looked after by a loving mature woman who knows what she's about - you understand don't you? He doesn't want to use a prostitute and degrade or embarrass the boy. In short, he wants you and is prepared to pay. It would happen over the next three days if you are willing?"

Debbie felt for a seat and sat down.

"It needs to be kept between you, me and Robert. The boy needs to believe you want him ...

I've kept the guest wing free. There's the four-poster, the jacuzzi in the en-suite and the private pool. A proper little love nest!! If you agree Robert and Edward will come to dinner tonight with us both - the caterers are all set - and you can take it from there. Robert will return to the Manor after the meal and you can hand Edward back on Monday evening!"

Debbie's brain was racing. The offer of money was very timely. She still held a flame for Phil, her old lover in New Zealand, although a return to their previous intimacies was out of the question. He had rung her a week before with shocking news - he was recovering from a stroke and was partially disabled. He was so young but all those long-haul flights to Aus' and the Far East had taken their toll. He wanted money for specialist remedial therapy in the States - could she help? Debbie badly wanted to give him some funds but her finances were now as one with David - it would be impossible to hide the payments. This was heaven sent and she had been fucked by so many men and women while filming for Lyn and Ray, would one more really make any difference?

Lyn was waiting for an answer.

Debbie plunged in:

"Yes - I'll do it but no photography, no videos, and no third parties - please Lyn?"

"Of course, lovey. I'll ring Robert and get it all in motion. We have just under two hours to prepare. I've got your wardrobe for the week-end - no undies to worry about - I can't wait!!"

Debbie gave her the look and Lyn laughed and led her to the guest wing.

****

Debbie was as ready as she could be. Clinging red mini - mid thigh with broad tight waist band and close-fitting sheer lifting her breasts with all the cleavage on show through the transparency but nipples just covered by embroidered floral. Bum and tits free to flow and sway and be caressed. Leg tone highlighted by high nude strappy heels. Nails as usual in cherry pink offset against creamy flesh to match her dress. Hair up with matching lipstick and delicate golden choker - not overdone - well - just a little!

When Robert's car pulled into the courtyard both girls with Lyn demure for once, went out to greet the men. Debbie was pleasantly surprised by Edward - tall, dark, well built and well dressed in open neck white shirt and Chinos. As she lent into Robert to kiss him on the cheek he whispered in her ear:

"If only it could be me my darling."

Debbie smiled politely and turned to Edward for the introduction. She had clearly made an impression. He strained to keep his eyes from dropping to her chest. She could not imagine what Robert had told him but that was not her concern. Her job was to get him gently into bed with as little artifice as possible and without overdoing the femme fatale - this would take all of her skills.

Over aperitifs they all chatted and Debbie was keen to relax Edward. What were his plans. University and the family business - how interesting. For down time - the house in Bermuda, sailing, water skiing, reading. What subjects? Classics, Titian, Masaccio, Florence. Debbie was on home territory. Have you visited? Only once very briefly with my Aunt. Oh, I would love to show you my favourites - the Uffizi, the chapels, the frescos, etc, etc. An intellectual bond was established.

She passed her arm through his as they walked to the table on the terrace. Lyn and Robert deliberately pursued their own conversations. As he pulled the chair back for her and she moved behind him she deliberately stroked the tips of her breasts across his back. She also ensured that when she was seated, he would get a prime view of her exposed thighs.

She was confident in her strategy but when over dinner he turned the conversation unexpectedly to her background she was wrong footed. Where did she live? What was her job? Any boyfriend? What could she say? She sensed Lyn and Robert pause and listen.

"I live in London and I teach law." ... she instinctively gave herself an alternative life grounded in her real experience. This was just as well given that Edward followed up with a number of surprisingly technical questions regarding her specialisms which she was able to parry successfully. Once she had killed off the boyfriend discussion by inventing a fictional relationship with an older man gone wrong the hum of conversation from Lyn and Robert resumed.

Edward was sweet in his interest regarding her. He apologised for touching a nerve and she used this to elaborate her story - she was ready for another relationship - she enjoyed the company of men - their humour and their physicality (... a bold move this) - but after her previous experience she was looking for someone younger and more energetic (... an even bolder move which she followed up with a touching of thighs).

It was dusk but still warm and close as they walked out alone into the garden after coffee. Debbie judged that it was time:

"Edward - could you kiss me?"

She looked up into his face and offered her lips.

He reacted positively and he was very tender and actually rather good as he feathered her lips. Debbie was beginning to enjoy herself and with relief she began to feel him harden on her stomach. Thank the fuck!

Her enthusiasm transmitted itself to Edward and soon their embrace became passionate. She felt for his hand and she spread his palm across her soft sheer covered breast. He began to gently squeeze and she whispered in his ear.

"Find my nipple with your fingers. That's good. Lift and caress me. That's lovely. Listen to my breathing. When I breathe deeply go firmer. If I quieten then try another way. Can you feel me harden to your touch? Slowly - gently there is no rush."

Debbie shivered with her first delicate orgasm. Lyn's secret potions were working.

"Did you feel my body tremor?"

Edward nodded.

"When you feel me like that then go with me - harder or softer - follow my responses. That's the way women like it."

Lyn appeared as if from nowhere.

"Come on you love birds. Time for bed. Father's gone home and I'm tired. Come to the kitchen tomorrow when you're ready for some food."

Debbie unwrapped herself from Edward and took his hand. They walked to the suite which had been turned down ready for them. Lights were dim and bottles of fizz and Lyn's cordial sat on the dresser. Debbie asked Edward to open a bottle and pour two glasses while she went to the bathroom. Before they toasted the week-end she added a little cordial to each glass.

Debbie guided him to the bed:

"Kiss me again. Use your tongue on my lips ... gently ... umm. Search for my tongue ... lovely."

"Lower my dress - it's Ok - slowly - that's good"

Debbie's breasts escaped from the sheer and Edward gasped in awe:

"You're magnificent!"

Debbie smiled and lifted one of her breasts offering the tip to Edward:

"Kiss me - just there - yes - circle my nipple with your tongue - harder - perfect."

She used her fingers to stretch and distend the tip and make it more prominent for him. She breathed deeply and he responded by quickening his pace.

"Nip it with your lips ... oh Christ ... yes, don't stop."

Debbie shook and he went faster - she shook again before gently releasing him from her. This was wonderful.

"Now it's my turn"

She knelt before him and removed his loafers and reached for his belt and lowered his trousers and pants as one. He was hard. She had barely taken him in her fingers when he came with an almighty rush. Her hands were covered in white sticky cum.

"Oh my ... I'm so sorry ... I couldn't stop."

She smiled knowingly to re-assure him and went to wash. He was already dressed again when she returned and very red faced.

"Honey you are a wonderful lover you can't leave me now!"

He was embarrassed but she was able to forestall his escape by being firm:

"Undress and lay on the bed."

He obeyed without argument.

"Let's get you ready again."

She turned her back and wriggled from her dress. Naked now apart from the choker and her heels she spread her legs and knelt over him. She took his hand and placed it in her crotch.

"Feel how wet you've made me"

She could see his prick begin to stir and bent forward to caress it with her lips and tongue. It tasted of summer delight.

paul2021
paul2021
27 Followers