Tuition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds he was ready again and she moved astride him and took it between her fingers and inserted him into her.

"Hold on for as long as you can but let me know when you are ready."

She began to slowly move her hips - running his cock up and down her cunt. He felt good to Debbie. Broader than David but nowhere near the girth or length of Lyn's black studs. She could see he was losing the battle and she quickly thrust her way to their first collective orgasm. Maybe it was his age or maybe it was Lyn's cordial but she could feel him throb as he burst into her and she was amazed at the copious quantity as she cleaned up in the bidet.

He was laying blissfully still with eyes closed on the bed.

"Wake up. I want to teach you something"

She knelt astride him with her cunt over his face. She parted the lips of her vulva with her fingers.

"Can you see a small nipple in the front of my pussy."

She felt for it with her forefinger.

"Here - look"

She took his finger and placed it there.

"When I lower myself on to you can you feel for it with your tongue?"

Debbie lowered herself gently holding when she felt his chin brush the damp strands of her pubic hair.

"Oh yes - slowly - a little firmer - wonderful - you're getting good - a little faster - circle around it in a figure of 8 - push it - push it - don't stop - please don't stop."

He gave her the biggest rush of the night so far.

She rewarded him by turning him on to all fours and bringing him off while slipping her lubricated forefinger into his anus to stimulate his prostate. That made him empty himself double quick.

She giggled naughtily. Another trick from Lyn.

"Come on lets swim"

They strolled out naked to the small pool hand in hand. The patio was lit and the pool was illuminated a deep blue. They sipped fizz and swam a little.

Debbie whispered:

"How do you like it?"

Edward was in fantasy land:

"I never dreamt it could be anything like this. I want to show you off to all my friends. What would they say? I'd love to see their faces when they saw you. They would be green with envy. I love you and want to marry you. Then we can do this every night!!"

She smiled and mounted him in the water locking her thighs around his waist. Of course, he was ready again although, for the present, ejaculation, was beyond him. That suited Debbie. She would work him until she was satisfied.

"Let's sleep baby - tomorrow is another day"

Debbie would never remember the number of couplings in the four-poster in the night but she was a little relieved when she was able to shower and then slip on a pair of skinny jeans and a semi-transparent crop top from Lyn's week-end wardrobe before walking over barefoot to the house with Edward for breakfast. She felt she had earned her money already and they had only just begun!!

*****

"Well look at you two."

Lyn was preparing fruit and muesli and eggs and bacon were sizzling on the Aga. She must have been keeping a look-out.

"Both of you are glowing."

... Debbie had to admit to herself that she was, in truth, extremely "glowing". She had trained Edward to give her exactly what she wanted and when he had taken the initiative it still seemed to work. Once they had got over his first premature difficulty there had been no mis-steps or awkwardness. So far it had been extremely enjoyable.

Edward was clearly more confident having established his manhood but was still, understandably, a little withdrawn with Lyn. Events took a surprising turn when Lyn asked about their plans for the day. It was going to be another hot one.

Edward took the lead with Debbie:

"Can I buy you lunch in Norwich? We could also visit the latest exhibition at the NUA?"

Debbie was surprised. She had expected they would spend the week-end at the farm. Then she warmed to the idea but what could she wear? The deal excluded her own clothes. She was wearing the only outfit given to her that could not be described as extremely rude. Even then with her semi-transparent top a walk around Norwich was unthinkable. When Edward went back for a swim she appealed to Lyn.

"Honey, Robert was adamant. We can't risk it. I know he works in town on Saturdays. Look try this."

Lyn whipped off her silk shawl and draped it over Debbie's shoulders. Debbie stood in front of the mirror. If she clutched it over her chest then there was only a glimpse of her tits through the translucent material under each arm. It would have to do. There were a pair of pumps back in the annex. She would wear those.

Debbie let Edward drive the soft top - another first - a flash car with a beautiful blond by your side.

Then it happened - the first event in a very memorable day.

Flashing blue lights appeared in Edwards rear view mirror and Debbie told him to pull over. The Police Officer walked to the driver's side. Debbie had removed her shawl for the journey - it was sitting in the boot!!

"May I see your driving licence please sir. Is this your vehicle?"

Edward scrabbled around - of course he had no licence!!

Debbie intervened in her lawyer's voice:

"Officer, the car is mine. Can you tell me what the problem is?"

"This vehicle Miss was recorded driving at 45mph in a 30mph zone 5 miles back."

Debbie saw the Officer glance down at her chest.

"Could you please come with me Miss. I will take your details first and then I will interview the lad."

Debbie, despite her confident exterior, knew she was severely compromised. She got out of the car and followed the officer. Her tits were on show and he would take all her personal details. This was serious. Edward would end up in court for driving with no licence. She would be in the same fix because her insurance would be knowingly invalid. Indecent exposure could easily be added to the list. Robert would be mortified, Lyn severely embarrassed and she would be struck off. She could only see one way out - she would have to chance it.

As Edward waited nervously in the car, he frequently looked in the rear-view mirror to check on progress. Debbie was sitting in the front passenger seat with the officer going through the details. After about ten minutes he was concerned when Debbie disappeared although the officer was still in the car. He was relieved when, a few minutes later, she re-appeared again. Finally, she got out and to Edward's surprise the police car pulled out and accelerated hard down the road towards Norwich.

Debbie was brusque:

"Move over - I'm driving!"

All was quiet for a few minutes before Debbie, now calmer, spoke soothingly to Edward:

"Lovey, this will be our secret, you understand don't you! Nobody must know - not your father, not Lyn, not your friends - nobody. There will be no charges - he's let us off. Now let's enjoy ourselves. We'll stop at this hotel and get a coffee."

Before ordering Debbie went to the Ladies to freshen up. She returned shawl in place, hair freshly brushed and make-up renewed. The coffee and cake were lovely. The thrill she inevitably got from living on the extreme edge of a particularly vertiginous cliff had sharpened her appetite.

***

Norwich was hot and sticky. Edward insisted on walking up to the market place with his arm around Debbie's shoulder. She was his girl and he wanted the world to know it.

Her first priority was to offload the bloody shawl and she paused at a boutique in the Lanes and spotted a white cotton jacket. Edward insisted on paying - such a lovely boy who she hoped would eventually make some lucky girl very happy. The jacket was short, waisted and flared just covering the belt of her jeans. Being tightly buttoned at the waist it gaped a little and her cleavage was still on show but her nipples were covered. It also highlighted the profile of her cunt and her bum displayed beneath the taut denim. It was rude but just respectable. She was sure Robert would still approve.

Edward guided her to a little back alley just off the Halls. He pinned her against a wall and French kissed her just as she had taught him. He ran his hand under her jacket to knead her breasts. He would remember the feel of her through her top all his days. She was delighted to be seventeen again.

Then after a late lunch and a bottle of rose fizz, Edward sprang another surprise. He wanted to introduce her to his friends!! They were barbequing back home at the beach this evening. Would she like to drive over this afternoon? Debbie did not hesitate.

Pulling up behind the dunes at the end of a long rough track she saw a wrangler jeep and two new girly Fiats - rich kids' cars. She parked up beside them.

They walked hand in hand on to the beach where two boys and three girls - all in swimming costumes - were standing around a drift wood fire.

The boys - Josh and Jed - were all over Debbie. Edward basked in their admiration. The girls - Natalie, Clemmie and Abbie - were lukewarm in their jealousy. They were all thee brown and slim - sylphlike in their developing womanhood. The girls could see by contrast that Debbie was all woman and not afraid of showing it and their beaus could not take their eyes off her.

Debbie enjoyed playing the cougar to encourage their boyish adulation. They drank some more fizz but she politely declined the barbequed fish. The girls moved away to chat, plot and giggle. Debbie knew something was going on when they returned to the group and suggested they all go for a dip. Clemmie suggested that Debbie could borrow Abbie's spare costume - she being the most mature of the group. Debbie was up for it - she was a strong swimmer and she assumed she would be given a modest one piece as the girls were all wearing. She was therefore surprised when Abbie dipped into her bag and offered her the briefest of black bikinis. Debbie could see the challenge in Abbie's eyes and had no intention of backing down.

She walked into the dunes to change. The halter top had an elasticated band that sat under her tits and she was able to lift and tie the straps behind her neck to provide additional support for her décolletage. The costume being several sizes too small for Debbie there was nothing whatsoever left to the imagination and her barely covered nipples stood proud in the cooling evening air. The bottoms were in truth a thong with a thin cord up tight between her arse cheeks. Between her legs the cord penetrated and separated her cunt lips and a small triangle of material provided just enough cover at her front although the wispy blond hairs of her copious bush could not be hidden.

She brazenly returned to the group and both the boys and girls were open mouthed. Edward looked from the boys to her and back again in adoration. The girls were speechless:

"C'mon, what are you all waiting for?"

Debbie laughing took off for the sea with the youngsters trailing behind. She deliberately accentuated the sway of her hips as she walked and she saw Edward growing inside his speedos. She noticed Josh and Jed in the same predicament.

She thought to herself:

"In for a penny in for a pound"

They swam for a bit and Debbie deliberately played the enthusiastic girlfriend with Edward, encouraging him to hug and kiss her in the water in front of his friends. To relieve his condition, she deliciously slipped her hand under his speedos below the waves and felt the instantaneous spasm as he released himself.

It was time to go.

She took him by the hand and they ran out of the water. As they dressed in the dunes, she spotted Josh and Jed spying on them through the grass as they removed their costumes and towelled each other dry. She made sure they both got a good look.

Back at the farm Lyn was waiting for them.

"Hello you lovebirds - been for a swim I see. Champers and canapes are waiting by the pool."

Lyn wanted a short chat with Debbie. She turned to Edward:

"You go ahead lovey. Debbie will be over soon"

When Edward had gone Lyn opened up:

"You look radiant - what's he done to you!! He can't be that good!"

Debbie was blissful:

"It's been wonderful. I tell him what to do and he does it! Why can't all men be like him!! It's like I'm having it for the first time."

Lyn was envious:

"You lucky slut. Robert rang me. Edward is on "Cloud 9" apparently... and your being paid for it - oh my god!! Go on get back to him and try to get some sleep tonight!!"

By the pool Debbie stripped and dived in. Edward came on to the patio with two glasses of wine and Debbie took hers in the pool. After the novelty and excitement of the day she had made the decision to move the love making on from vanilla to a stronger flavour. She had not taken this decision lightly. She recognised that Edward would eventually meet a nice normal girl like Abbie, who seemed to be a likely candidate based on her jealous behaviour at the beach, and she did not want to instil in him unrealistic expectations. Debbie, of all women, knew that passion and desire at this level could not be maintained indefinitely.

She climbed out of the pool nude and walked up to Edward who was laying on the lounger in his boxers. She gave him a long lingering kiss using her tongue to caress his lips and mouth. She than sat astride him and let him nuzzle her tits as she played with her clit. He rose to the occasion.

"I want to do something special to you"

Edward just let out a lazy smile. She could do whatever she liked with him as far as he was concerned.

"Come inside lover boy"

She knelt before him and pulled off his boxers before laying him on the bed. He was already erect in anticipation. She then surprised him by wheeling over the full-length mirror and positioning it at the foot of the bed. She mounted the bed and knelt astride his ankles before leaning forward, taking his cock in her hands and kissing and licking it with her mouth.

She knew that in adopting this position as she worked on him, he would see in the reflection of the mirror not only her parted bum cheeks and her open cunt surrounded by its thin covering of blond wispy hair but also her bare perineum and the black hole of her open anus surrounded by its triangle of darker skin. It was the classic position that Ray always wanted towards the climactic end of any shoot with the woman offering all of herself to the hungry eye of the camera.

She played with his cock for a while before using a technique, she had been taught by Emily one of her porn friends. She began to take more of him into her mouth and throat until, bit by bit, she ran her lips down to the root of his shaft. To do this without gagging had taken much practice but she had never tried it on David - it did not seem appropriate and he would probably have shrunk with fright. As she practiced on Edward, she kept her eyes firmly engaged with his, the better to see his reaction as she adjusted her timing to maximise his pleasure ... just as Ray had instructed her.

Edward in between deep breaths did not know what had hit him:

"Oh Debbie - I can't take it - it's brilliant - oh my lord."

Debbie eased up and soothed him:

"Hold it in honey - slowly. There's a good boy - just stay relaxed and enjoy."

By going very gently she was able to keep the stimulation going without him coming.

When she was ready, she whispered to him.

"Look at my wet cunt. Look at my ass super lover. I'm all open and ready for you. Do you want it? - Do you want it?"

With that she hurtled him to his climax and his cum was everywhere - on her face, in her mouth, over the linen sheets. He just kept coming as she finished him off with her fingers and lips.

Debbie showered with Edward but she wasn't finished.

"Do you want to please me now?"

Edward was gushing.

"Just do as I say and follow my breathing as I said last night"

Debbie tied her hair up behind her head clipping it in place with an amber comb. She then collected an inflatable dildo with the flexible pouch attached by a short rubber pipe together with a tube of gel from Lyn's cabinet. She took Edward by the hand and led him back to the bed. She poured him a stiff glass of cordial to bring him up again and made sure he drained it. He needed to be iron hard for the coming activities and there must be no risk of ejaculation even under the most acute stimulation. It was Debbie's turn to be pleasured.

She returned to the bathroom to irrigate her anus - the usual pre-cursor to activity in that area as she had been taught at the beginning of her porn experience.

When she returned he was up and ready yet again.

Debbie knelt on all fours on the bed with her legs spread. She asked Edward to stand behind her:

"Follow me honey lover and you will really please me.

Coat your fingers with lots of gel and put your forefinger in my cunt and feel for my clit ...

Mmm.

Now two fingers ...

Now three ...

Now your little finger ...

That's it - up and down - up and down - slowly - oh - Yes ...

You see the dildo? Cover it in gel and put it up my cunt.

Slowly ... that's good ... Mmm ... Yes.

Take the pouch on the end and slowly squeeze it to fill me up."

As Edward squeezed the pouch the dildo began to inflate.

"Not too much - your hurting me ... slowly slowly slowly ... that's wonderful. Just a little more - mmmmm. Ohhh it feels soooo good."

Edward could see the swollen dildo filling Debbie's cunt to bursting. He was dumbstruck at the sight.

"Cover your cock with the gel - lots of it...

With your forefinger lubricate my ass. Go inside - yes that's good - further right in - it's OK - go on - mmmm - yes - run it in and out - slowly.

Ok - place your cock on my ass - it's fine love - just place it there and run it around the opening - that's it - lovely.

Push it in just a little - gently - don't hurt me - oh my ...

When you feel my muscles relax go a little at a time ...

Keep going in - yes - please - please - mmm - gently."

Finally, Edward was in and Debbie cried out in her orgasm. Her power frightened him. He had always thought that the man would have control and the woman would be passive. Now he realised that a powerful, highly aroused, woman would provide the most intense of experiences. To find love and pleasure, such a lady would now be his heart's desire.

Debbie was re-living one of her favourite scenarios from her career in porn. Lyn would call for Janiel and Yari - two lovely, extraordinarily henched, West Indian boys. They would fill her up ever which way and she would sleep for 24 hours after an all-nighter to soothe away the aches and pains.

"Make it a little tighter lovey - yes. In and out very slowly. Slower - yes that's good - mmmm. Oh Oh ... I can't ..."

Debbie crashed through the barrier into her second orgasm.

Time passed in a red miasma of passion. She would never know how long she was gone as he continued the relentless and mystic sweet spot rhythm behind her. His dedication and his stamina took her beyond nirvana.

Finally, by instinct, she knew she was done and he was ready. She clenched her sphincter and he exploded into her despite Lyn's potions. It was all over.

Edward fell on to the bed exhausted and Debbie was sufficiently aware to reach between her legs and release the pressure to enable the deflated dildo to slither out of her lubriciously distended vagina as she collapsed into Edward's arms.

****

They woke at mid-day, swam and showered and walked hand in hand to the kitchen where Lyn was ready with another lovely breakfast.

It was time to say goodbye.

This was always going to be difficult but Debbie and Lyn invented a story about Debbie's father suffering a "fall" and needing her in London that afternoon.

Edward was very down but Debbie promised to return as soon as she was free. Of course, she thought it would never happen but fate could play strange tricks.

Lyn and Debbie grabbed a few moments alone together to settle things and then Debbie was away.