All Comments on 'Tuition Ch. 10'

by Hubee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HubeeHubeeover 11 years agoAuthor
Who gave this a low score...............

............and didn't bother to say why? So disappointing.

Zangetsu21Zangetsu21over 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Pllllleeeasseee

This is one of the best, truly. I love the fairytale nature of this piece. The woman that has changed the man into who he truly wants to be and really IS deep down inside. I love happy endings and BDSM, and this story provides both at extremes. Please continue this and do it right. No rushing with half-assed half page "the ends". Although I could definitely use the next chapter right NOW. I will check back to see if this continues. Thank you!!!

HubeeHubeeover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I wish your profile allowed me to send you a message to say thanks. I lost my writing partner and lost my desire and motivation to write more. Bastion and Kat were me and her, or our fantasy versions. Maybe it will come back and I'll be able to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An unusual combination

A strong sub with a wimpy Dom. I enjoyed the different dynamic and appreciated the fresh perspective but ultimately disliked the lame Bastion character due to his distasteful family and staff relationships. It seems that everyone is able to take advantage of this spineless Dom except the sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know it’s highly unlikely that there will be a conclusion...

but in my head at least Kat and Bastion get their HEA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous