All Comments on 'Tuition'

by Hubee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dinora3228Dinora3228over 13 years ago
More

Would love to read a part II (and III etc) to this story.

TricialenTricialenover 13 years ago
Not Something I Usually Read

But it's very hot....and leaves me wondering what happens next. I am giving it a 5 because it left me wanting more....

SkylarFallingSkylarFallingover 11 years ago
Mmm.

So I read this, and then there was a hell of a lot of finger fucking, and then I promptly fell asleep. But I think I could do it all over again having read it again this morning.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Encore! C'est magnifique!

Very hot. I was floored by the dirtiness of your other "maid" story. This one looked hot from the title and description, but I think the combination of two authors from different genres makes this a masterpiece. I am glad you decided to collaborate. I look forward to reading more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
learn French first

Your French is atrocious, revealing a complete lack of mastery of grammar and syntax.

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
Hotttttttttt.......

As to the previous commenter... who gives a shit about the French being correct.... the story is hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!

I don't usually comment on stories, but I had to on this one. This story was so hot and so perfectly written, it left me wanting more! Please continue this collaboration in the future. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous