Tukiko Ch. 04

Story Info
Two sexy women and plans to visit a nude beach.
7.4k words
4.76
6.5k
3
1

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are three story tellers in this section so I hope it doesn't confuse you too much.

After the wild sex session between Hirohiko and Lizamoa, I wanted a contrast. While the sex here is quite rough and aggressive in places, there is not a struggle as to who is the boss, who is on top as had been between Hirohiko. Here it appears Joseph was leading and the two women were happy to go along with that. My goal here was good sex, detailed sex, based on some reality. Susan, my friend, once said that making all the sex in my stories believably and successful was important. So, everyone gets at least a couple of orgasms and goes away happy. I hope all my readers go away happy too.

I wanted to connect these two stories closer together even though they both mention Tukiko being the last to get naked in the game of Strip. So, I added that short part by Sayako where she overhears where Hirohiko is slapping Lizamoa's arse for being a naughty girl. See Tukiko Ch 3.

The final scene in this story is about skinny dipping and sex beside the pool. Again, there is a purpose for this. It was a good chance for Tukiko to experience sex outdoors again and also think about the possibility of being seen while fucking. Yes, there is a bit of exhibitionism beginning to show in that girl. She needs it with what is going to happen to her the following weekend. Now, we are getting to the real purpose of this series.

So once again, enough from me, time for the story. Please enjoy - Anne.

*****

Sexy Japanese Women.

Joseph again. I get to open this story.

Finally, we got Tukiko naked. I don't know how, but she had remained mostly dressed for the whole game, only getting down to her very sexy undies, black bra and tiny panties at the end of the game. We played another couple of hands but both times she escaped from having to strip. This could have dragged out but when she volunteered to just strip her sexy undies off, we were grateful, as we could move on to some other fun.

Damn! She has a hot little body. Great tits, nipples erect to suck and a pussy just asking to be eaten. I watched how she got up to remove those last two items, really playing to me, putting on a show as she stripped.

First, the bra, a sexy, low-cut, front clipping number. Her hands reach between her breasts for the catch there. Once undone, she as holding the cups in place, teasing me before the bra was flung open and back, landing on the floor behind her, leaving her standing before me, her breasts bare for my inspection.

The panties, also tiny, barely covered her in front and making no attempt at cover from behind, not much more than a black string dropping down to disappear between the cheeks of her arse. She rubbed her hands over the front, running her fingers down the line where I imagined her cunt would be. She pressed her fingers down inside, pulling the panties away from herself while remaining careful not to show me anything. Then she turned from me, presenting her arse as her hands, one each hip, slowly pressed the panties down. As she did, a delicious view between her split cheeks was presented of her cunt lips and bum hole.

Sexy show! A real show stopper. Everyone in the room was watching that.

Once naked she came over to join Sayako and me. She stood in front of us for a minute, hands on her hips, her body openly displayed as she watched us. I had already started with Sayako, my hands playing with her sexy little tits while her hand was wrapped around my cock.

I was looking up at Tukiko's pussy, directly in front of my face. I know she was standing like that so I would be observing her. Her legs parted, showing her pussy, a thick strip of dark hair that ran from her lower belly down between her thighs. Lower the hair seemed to have been trimmed shorter so her pussy lips could be seen. They were not the closed slit normal with women her age but rather slightly parted, showing the lighter hint of her inner lips. Her sexually excited state betrayed by her pussy lips.

Meanwhile, Tukiko noticed and was watching what I was doing with her mother.

"Still a naughty boy, I see, Joseph!" she said.

"You're just as naughty coming over here to get that pussy full of cock."

She giggled at that. "My pussy made me," she said.

"And a nice pussy it is too."

I reached up with my hand for her pussy. My fingers finding how her wet cunt had made her hair wet too. As I gave her a quick feel, I ran my fingers down along the length of her lips. Pressing in deeper with my second run.

She smiled at that but didn't try to stop me.

"Naughty girl!"

Not saying anything, she continued smiling.

"You are wet."

"Wet for you," she replied.

Oh, that was telling me,

"Come down here and join us," I invited her, patting the floor beside us.

So, the pairing was the same as at the waterfall. (See Tukiko Ch 01) Couldn't really be any other way, could it? My wife Lizamoa was with Hirohiko. She seemed very happy enough with that. Gives her someone else to boss around. As for me, I got to play with two Japanese pussies, Sayako and her daughter Tukiko. Both very sexy and very willing women.

The location, in the lounge where Hirohiko and Lizamoa were too. Sayako openly said she wanted to see her husband taking sex with another woman again. I had the impression Tukiko was a bit interested in seeing her father fucking but of course, she would never admit that. She might even have been happy with him watching her too.

******

First, we got into some great oral. Before, at the waterfall, I had done it while they both lay beside each other, a bit passively actually. This time, I intended to quickly pull both women into the action. I lay back on the floor while Sayako moved in to take my cock with her hand. After the playing we'd done already, I was fully erect and so before long, she was bending forward to lick the head of my cock and then take me into her mouth.

I loved how she did that. Making upward licks as if she was licking an ice cream. Running the tip of her tongue around the groove just below the head. Even up over the head itself, finding the tiny slot at the top of the helmet and pressing her tongue-tip in. She made little nibbles down the length of my shaft until she came to my balls taking each into her mouth and lovingly sucking them. She returned to the licks and little nibbles she made her way up my shaft again. I loved how her fingers grasped me as she began pumping and wanking me.

Finally, she must have felt I was ready to take into her mouth. Her lips parted and I felt their warm wetness sliding over my head as she took me inside. I noticed the fist, gripping my shaft, preventing me from going too deep. Not much more than the head actually, but it was enough. She took me into her warm mouth and I could feel how her lips gripped me as she began to suck. Soon she synchronized her hand with her mouth as she sucked and pumped my cock.

I got her to move around so her pussy was within reach of my hand. I could reach her from behind, rub my fingers over her pussy, playing with her as she became juicy. I rubbed her lips until they swelled and opened. I went higher to play with her bum hole and then back lower to begin finger thrusting her wet cunt. She was soaking now so it was easy to thrust my fingers right into her.

Meanwhile, Tukiko was getting into the fun too by lifting her leg wide over my chest before moving up to present her hot little pussy to my mouth. She was reaching down, her fingers stretching her cunt lips open as she thrust herself into my face.

"Eat me!" she gasped with a deep throatily voice I didn't think she was capable of.

As with her mother, I think the stripping game had got Tukiko even hornier than when she had arrived. She was wet, her juices soaking her pussy hair. I loved it, giving long licks up the length of her cunt lips, lapping up all her juices, making her body shiver and tremble with excitement. When I thrust my tongue in, she gave a deep moan. When I nibbled on her clitty with my lips, she cried out. When I gave a couple of strong sucks, she cum, cum hard too. It was a big one too.

Tukiko's body gave a shock as the power of her orgasm swept through her. Her pelvis humped against my face a couple of times and it looked like she was ready to fall backwards until my hands went up to grab her slender waist.

That was it for Tukiko for a while so now I could turn my full attention on Sayako. She moved forward, kneeling each side of my head as she brought herself down to my face.

"Eat me, now," she gasped, thrusting her pussy into my face. "I want what Tukiko got."

Another very wet and willing pussy, rubbing her clitty against my nose as I thrust my tongue into her. I was ok for that. She was too excited, too. Overcome with lust to do anything with her seriously. I just did what I could to lick and eat at her as she bounced around on top of me.

It was at this moment that I actually realised she wasn't making much progress towards orgasm. This was interesting how this mild, gentle woman had become so out of control.

I decided it was time for getting serious with her. I arose at her, pushing her body back so I could free my body from her and sit up. She had stopped now and looked back at me in surprise. Become a bit calm that I had stopped her before she could reach orgasm. Well, to be the truth, I had my doubts about her making it like that, the way she was carrying on.

I looked around and saw Tukiko was sitting, watching, probably wondering what was happening too. But I could leave her for a while longer. I was intent on her mother, Sayako.

I invited Sayako to lay back on the floor. It was a thick carpet and we had some towels spread on top. Sayako lay back her naked body on display for me. It was another chance to play. I could have gone into more foreplay with her breasts and pussy but I had the idea that she was beyond that now. This woman was ready for fucking, ready for some hard action, some cock.

As I brought my body down on top of her, she got the idea of what I was about to do, reaching up for me and pulling me down against herself. My chest was against her chest with her breasts squashed between. My lower body, my pelvis, pressed down as her thighs opened to allow me between them.

It didn't take much for my cock to find her wet cunt and without any help from our hands, the head of my cock had found what it was looking for. I felt the softness of her pussy, the wetness of her there, how her lips split open as I pressed in. The inviting warmth of her cunt wrapped around me as I slipped in deeper.

There was no playing around to get me wet for her. She was so ready she could take all of me with only a couple of thrusts. I am bigger too, it surprises how these smaller Asian women can take all of me like she was. There had been the gasp of surprise as I pressed into her and she realised how large I actually but her body remembered me and molded and opened for me, then came the soft moan of pleasure as I filled her.

Now I began to move, began to fuck her. I used the well-tried method of those long slow strokes. For the start, they are amazing for both of us to enjoy the delightful feeling of my cock slipping in and out between her soft, wet pussy lips. If you get the woman in the right position, like Sayako was just then, you can even completely pull out so you feel the coolness of the air, before you burst through her lips again and press on further, deeper into the warmth of her body.

The woman under me would be feeling that too. Perhaps, different feelings in different ways, but still the repeated enjoyment of a cock thrusting and breaking into her pussy with each stroke.

As passion overtook us, I noticed she had begun working back against me. Her pussy, her pelvis, thrusting up to meet each of my downward thrusts. I was remaining inside all the time now. The strokes, shorter and sharper, perhaps a bit faster now. She was getting a bit vocal too.

We continued, my body working hard to please her, please us both actually as it was getting to me as much as it was for her. I sped up more as I felt she was ready for it. I could feel the movement of her body under me. At times the uncontrolled wiggling around under me and at other times the well-aimed, well-controlled humps back up at me.

Sayako was moaning regularly now. Vocal too, urging me to fuck her. Fuck her cunt hard. I was mildly surprised at the language she was using. Swear words and graphic sexual words as she told me what to do to her. Described what my cock was doing to her. It came in bursts and gasps, as I pounded down at her.

It was exciting sex, powerful and energetic sex, giving her almost all I had. By now we were both working hard, gulping for air to keep ourselves going. Her vocal had dropped to a series of moans now. Deep throaty moans, sexy to hear. I'm pleased she didn't do those annoying high-pitched cries girls make in Japanese porn movies.

This was nearly it for me, I could feel my body had begun to move as my orgasm approached. I knew it was going to be good. I knew it was going to be a big one. This love-making had been too sexy, too intense for it to be anything else.

The body under me was wiggling around again. It must have been close for her too. I tried to keep in contact, keeping the shaft of my cock rubbing as close as I could to her clitty. Suddenly, Sayako cried out as her back arched, pressing her body up against mine. I could feel the burst of orgasm hit her, sweeping through her body. It was a huge one for her too.

As I continued, I felt her calm a bit as she passed over the peak. With powerful strokes, my cock kept bounding down into her. Her body responding again, humping back at me in return.

I was almost there now. Just moments away when yet a second orgasm hit her. Wow! Two so close. Her pelvis came up against mine with a huge hump, almost pushing me right off her but it didn't matter now. I was over the top.

I sunk back down deep inside her and stopped moving as we both rested from our orgasms. I could feel my cock jerk as I sent the last bursts of cum into her.

When my orgasm was spent I gently lifted off her as my cock slipped from her. I rolled so I ended up laying on the floor beside her. I looked up into the excited face of Tukiko.

"Oh! That was amazing," she said. "You were so rough with each other."

"It was good," Sayako managed to say. "So strong."

She looked over at me, no doubt expecting something from me.

"What can I say?" I said. "It was like wow!"

Both women giggled at that.

"What's so funny? It's the truth."

Now they were laughing.

*****

It was at this time that I decided we should go to the bedroom. I looked over to see Hirohiko and Lizamoa were sitting resting too.

"Can we take the main room?" I asked her.

"Sure, Joseph," my wife replied. "I've made up the guest bedroom. We'll take that."

"Where is Tukiko going to sleep?" I asked and saw the smile on Lizamoa's face.

"I have not made up a bed for her," Lizamoa replied. "Wasn't expecting her."

"Maybe she can sleep on the couch down here."

I looked over at Tukiko. There was a surprised look on her face.

"No Joseph," Liz said with a laugh. "She's a gate crasher. Give her a sleeping bag. She can sleep in the firewood shed."

"Thanks," said a very indignant Tukiko. "I love you too!"

That gave us all a laugh as I left the lounge followed by the two women. I am sure Hirohiko and Lizamoa weren't very far behind us.

In the bedroom, both women were ready for more cock and this time I resorted to how we have done it at the waterfall with both lying on their backs beside each other while I took Sayako first and then followed with Tukiko.

First, I played with them, sucking and playing with nipples, licking and eating pussy. Moving backwards and forth between these women. My plan was keeping them hot for me while giving myself time to recover.

Soon, Sayako got the idea, pushing me back so she could work on my cock. Tukiko joined her from the other side, the two of them taking turns to play and suck me. That didn't take long to get my fully erect again. Now, as they lay back beside each other, I was ready to take them again.

Mother came first, then my plan was to move on to the daughter. Somehow, I managed not to cum while I was in Sayako's hot cunt so I would have enough left for her Tukiko. While the sex was good with Sayako, it was nothing like it had been out in the lounge. But she did ok, had what looked like a good cum out of it.

As she lay back recovering, I quickly moved on to the very willing pussy next to her. I started slowly with Tukiko as I intended making it good for both of us.

As I moved over, Tukiko pulled me down on top of her. There was no real decision to do anything else. It was going to be the traditional missionary style with me on top of her. She is a smaller girl, quite light and delicate. I decided to be gentle with her by taking part of my weight with my elbows and knees.

I felt her taking my cock with her hand, reaching between us to guide me to her cunt. I felt she was still wet, her lips split open so she could easily take me inside. As my cock slipped into her, the tightness of her cunt gripped me. It seemed that I completely filled her until I wondered where her body was taking so much of me. But she did and seemed to take me easily too.

Tukiko gave a soft moan as I began to work. I went slow at first, she is a tiny girl so I wanted to give her the chance of getting used to me again.

As she settled in, I began to speed up, going in deeper as I did. It felt good, that little tight cunt was doing wonders to my cock. I quickly became concerned that I might not be able to last long enough to get Tukiko off too.

I finally decided, if I cum too soon I would give her pussy a good eating until I got her off.

So, we continued fucking, my cock steadily driving deep inside her with each stroke. It felt good, well, amazing actually. I loved how she was responding back to me as well.

I began to realise Tukiko was becoming vocal too, giving little moans as we continued fucking. When she began humping back at me it occurred to me that she might be closer than I thought. I decided to go for it, try to get her off before I did.

I increased my speed, coming down at her a bit harder. She responded immediately, more moans and thrusting up at me. I knew she was close now but I also knew I was too.

It only took a few more strokes to do it. She cried out in my ear and I could feel the tiny body under me overcome by orgasm. It seemed like a good one so I kept fucking her, working to extend her pleasure for as long as possible. But it didn't work like that, as suddenly my orgasm hit and my cock was pumping bursts of cum into her.

Just a few bursts this time and I was spent, I lost control and fell against her. It took me a few moments to realise that her little body was taking my entire weight. I rolled from her saying, 'Sorry,' as I did.

"Why are you sorry," Tukiko asked. "It was good."

"My weight. All my weight was on you."

"Oh, that! That was ok. I can take it."

I just smiled back, still a bit embarrassed.

She reached out to pat me on the thigh.

"That was good," she said with a big happy smile. "I cum so hard."

"Thanks," was all I could think to reply.

"You are welcome," she laughed. "Please do it again sometime soon."

******

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Hello from Sayako.

It was late when we finished with Joseph. Tukiko was using the bathroom of the bedroom and Joseph was waiting to follow her. After all that sex and drinks that evening, I needed to visit the bathroom too. In fact, I could say it was getting a bit urgent. I decided to go to the main bathroom on this floor, so not bothering with any clothing, I left, heading down the passageway past the guest bedroom.

12