Tukiko Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked past the closed door, I could hear noises coming from inside. So, they were still going, were they? Not stopping, I went on into the bathroom.

I was just passing on the way back when I heard a loud slap! Then came some talking.

"It is always the same with you Lizamoa. Always the boss. Always on top," I heard my husband say.

"But I..."

Slap!

I had stopped to listen now.

"Now I am showing who is the real boss," Hirohiko said.

"You can be..."

Slap!

"Stop hitting me!" Lizamoa protested.

"Why?" my husband answered. "You need to be punished."

"I will be good..."

Slap!

"...be good. Anything you want, Hirohiko."

"I want to fuck you," he replied. "My way. I'm the boss."

"Yes," replied Lizamoa. "Your way. You the boss."

I heard her gasp and then give a moan. Then I heard him give a grunt. I knew what that meant. He was fucking her again.

"I'm going to fuck... make you cum... fill you with my cum."

His speech came in bursts. Obviously, between the thrusts he was making into her. It sounded like they were going ok. My husband now the 'boss.' I smiled at that as I returned to the Joseph and Tukiko.

I couldn't help laughing as I was telling them what was going on in the other room.

"Hirohiko, now the boss," Joseph said. "I wonder how long that is going to last."

We laughed again as we cuddled up, one each side of him and tried to get some sleep out of what was left of the night.

******

Morning Nude Swim.

Tukiko here again.

Next morning, Joseph and I awoke early. I was lying in bed watching as he got up. Mum was beside me, still asleep. Obviously, old ladies can't hack the pace.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Too the pool," he replied. "Going for a swim."

"A swim?" I said a bit surprised. I didn't even know they had a pool.

"Come with me," he encouraged me.

OK, I decided, getting up off the bed and reaching for my clothes. His hand came over and grabbed my hand, stopping me from picking up my bra.

"No clothes," Joseph said. "We're going nude. Skinny dipping!"

"Nude?" I echoed, wondering where we were and was it private at his pool.

I sort of knew we were somewhere up in the Waitakere bush. It was just getting dark as I arrived, but I did notice lots of trees around. Perhaps it was private. Leaving mum still asleep on the bed and all my clothes behind, completely naked, I followed him downstairs.

I had discovered we were in an older wooden villa, quite a large house with two-stories. When Joseph pulled back the curtain of the lounge I realised there was a larger deck complete with swimming pool. Obviously, this house had been renovated at some stage because there was a more modern ranch-style sliding door leading outside.

Opening the sliding door, Joseph boldly stepped out on to the deck.

I was a bit timid, standing at the doorway looking around a bit first to check how private it was. There were trees and bush behind the house coming down to not much beyond the pool. Perhaps it was private I thought.

"Is it private?" I asked from the door.

"Don't you want to show your tits to the neighbours?" he replied.

"No, of course not," I replied a bit shocked.

My hands came up to cover my tits and pussy in case anyone was looking. I couldn't see anyone, or even any house for that matter, just the native bush but I still wasn't sure about stepping out and parading around naked on the deck.

"Can anyone see?" I asked.

"No, it's completely private. No one can see you."

I dropped my arm from my chest, stepping through the door, I was still looking all around. Finally, I decided it was safe and move my other hand from my pussy too. Joseph was looking at me smiling before turning to walk across the deck to the poolside.

I followed after him, bending down beside the pool and feel the water with my hand. It did feel a bit cool, but I followed as he slipped off the deck into the water. The water came up to my chest as I sank in, landing on my feet.

Then the cold hit me. I gave a gasp of shock at it. He didn't tell me it was going to be that cold. I gave a gasp at the shock and he laughed.

"Refreshing is it?"

"It's cold!"

"Not that bad. You'll get used to it."

The pool was not that big, a circle that with a few swimming strokes you were at the other side. More a pool to get wet and cool off than a serious swimming pool.

He was right. I did quickly get used to it as my body adjusted but not before the chill had hardened my nipples. He noticed too, touching and tweaking them.

"Nice and hard," he said. "Ready to suck."

"Go on then," I replied. "Suck them."

I think that sort of surprised him a bit but I was serious. My nipples were feeling hard and full, just ready for someone to suck. He looked at me for a moment before reach for my breast with his hand. A large, strong hand gripping the soft flesh of my breast, squashing and pulling it out from my chest, making the peak and my nipple stand out even more.

Joseph's head came down and he made contact. First, his tongue giving some licks before his lips closed overtake it inside. I felt the warmth of his mouth, the wetness and then pulling as he began to suck. It felt great. So good, my hands went up to hold his head against me.

What he was doing to my nipple was great. Making me a bit lightheaded, I think. Then he moved to give my other nipple the same treatment. That was good too, if not even better. It was awesome what this man's mouth could do to my tits. I began to wonder what his mouth could do to my pussy.

I remember giving a moan as I pressed my pussy mound against his thigh. I wanted it now, I was rubbing my cunt against the firm muscle of his thigh. Just asking for more if you think about it. He quickly took the hint too.

His large hands went around my waist and to my surprise he lifted me right up out of the water until I found myself sitting on the poolside deck. While my legs still dangled in the water, my whole body was exposed to him. He moved in closer, his hand pulled my legs apart while his face went straight in for my pussy.

I felt his tongue touch me, making the first contact with my pussy. He took a long lick, starting down near her bum hole and slowly running up, along my lips. Right up, all the way to where my lips met over my clitty. That was hot and my body gave a shudder at the pleasure.

Joseph did it again. Another long slow lick. Starting at the bottom and running right up along my cunt. I reached out with my hands to take his head and pull him in against my pussy, while he repeated those long slow licks a few more times.

Each time, thrilling pleasure was sent through my body. I felt myself juicing up, my body growing towards wanting more from him. He must have known too as he changed his technique. Now his mouth lips were working on my cunt lips, making little nibbles, sucking at the softness of my inner wetness.

Oh wow! So good. Still holding his head, I had closed my eyes to enjoy every sensation of what he was doing to me.

I couldn't take much more. I wanted him.

"Fuck me, Joseph," I gasped. "I want you!"

He got out of the pool and gave me his hand to pull me up. I followed him over towards the table as he walked in front of me. I was watching how his body moved, I noticed how his sexy tight arse, twisting smoothly as he walked. Not noticed that on a man before. I'll have to look more closely next time I see a naked one. See if they are all like that.

Reaching the table, he turned to face me again. I knew we were going to fuck but was wondering how we were going to do it. Out here on the deck? What if someone could actually see us? I looked around again but only saw thick bush on all sides. If someone could see they would have to have come through the bush. I thought that very unlikely.

I stepped up close to him and his arms went around me, pulling my body against his. I could feel how my breasts pressed against his chest, my hardened nipples pressing in against his flesh. I could also feel his hard cock between us, against my belly. There was no doubt he was ready too.

My arms reached around him to hold him. In a position like this, more than when we were on the bed, I could realise how much bigger and stronger he was compared my body. In fact, it could be said, I felt tiny beside him.

It was at that moment, that be surprised me when he bent his head forward and kissed me. I remember how me body had to stretch up to meet him, my feet lifting so I only rested on my toes. I remember how our lips met, first just lips against lips until I felt a tongue pressing its way in. My mouth opened to take him and our tongues met. His was soft and wet as it slipped across the surface of my tongue.

When I pushed my tongue forward into his mouth, I felt how his lips closed and he began to gently suck. While I've tried tongue kissing before, it was never like this. I knew I was in arms of an experienced man. As if I had any doubts on that after what had happened the night before in the bedroom.

We broke apart and he turned me so my back was against the end of the picnic table. Two strong hands reached to hold me by the waist again and with ease, he lifted my light body upon the wooden picnic table. For a moment I sat there a bit surprised until his ands reached to pull my thighs open. I could feel how exposed I was, sitting there as the warmth of the morning sun touched me there.

My legs were parted showing the full coverage of pussy hair between them. The lips of my cunt were revealed to him again. From what we'd been doing on the side of the pool, I could feel my lips swollen and split open. I'm sure he could see it too; how ready I was. This girl was ready for cock, his cock and could see he was ready to give it to give it to me.

'Was he going to eat me again?' I thought.

"I want you," I whispered, almost overcome with desire for him.

"I want you too, honey," came his reply.

The height of the table was about level with his cock. I knew he could enter me with ease. Taking his cock with one hand, he brought it in closer to me. While the fingers of his other hand pulled me open further, he gently pressed into me.

I watched, looking down as his cock disappearing into me and I could feel how my pussy stretched to open around him. He was watching too, looking down to watch his cock entering me. I bet feeling it and knowing how the width of his cock filled me.

He withdrew from me, us both watching his cock slipping from me, the shaft glistening in the morning light. Then came his inward stroke again.

"You are so big, Joseph," I breathed. "You fill me."

"You ok?" he asked, slightly concerned I could take him like this.

"Yes, of course," I replied. "Come on, fuck me!"

"Ok then. As long as you're sure."

One more backward pull, one more thrust back in and I had taken most of him. Now he began to fuck me. His movement, slowly at first, almost in slow motion so we could watch his cock moving in and out of my cunt. See how he disappeared as he pressing into me, see how he reappeared as he slipped from me again. Fucking is always sexy, but actually able to watch as it happened is really something else.

I was sitting back resting on my hands behind me. From that position he could view my entire naked body. I hope that was inspiring him. I could see all of him too. The deep chocolate of his body, broad shoulders, the muscles of his arms as he reached out to hold my hips. I loved seeing how the black of his cock was disappearing into me, contrasting with the light tan of my body. We were both looking down, both watching how he was fucking me, his cock sliding smoothly between my wet lips.

Soon, I noticed it was getting to me. I realised I was building, getting more and more excited. Wiggling around on the table a bit, making a bit of noise too, he later told me. I began to think I was almost ready to go off. I was certainly getting close now. I was wondering about him; how ready he was for me. I was hoping my tight little cunt was doing it for him too.

Suddenly he reached down, his fingers parting my hood exposing my clitty. He rubbed his finger directly over it. I gave a cry, partly from shock and partly sexual. From deep inside me, I felt my orgasm burst over me. The muscles of my pussy tightened, cunt lips grasping at his cock. At that moment I lost it, giving a deep groan as I fell back against the table.

As I fell, he slipped from me, but it didn't matter now. He was there too. As his cum burst over himself, he just let fly. Not holding his cock, allowing cum bursts to land where ever they wanted. The first couple were so strong, so much power that they landed far up my body, almost to my breasts. They felt hot as they hit my body. The next couple hit all over my pussy and lower body. Made a real mess.

"That was amazing," I smiled up at him.

"Glad you approve" he replied.

"Oh, I do."

Sitting back up I was looking at him again as he had stepped back from me.

"I can't believe I just did that," I said.

"Did what? Fucked me?"

"Not just fucking. Did it out here in the open where anyone can see."

"No one can see you but it is outside."

I looked down and saw the mess cum splattered across her stomach. "Look at your mess, Joseph. Now I need another swim," I said trying to act annoyed. But he saw through me and smiled, his hands reaching to rub his cum over me making even more of a mess.

"Its good isn't?" he said and I got the feeling he was quite proud of his mess all over me.

His sticky hands moved higher over my breasts, rubbing me there too.

"How does that feel?"

"Mmm," I replied. "Pretty good too."

Don't misunderstand me here. I was enjoying it. I wasn't annoyed at the mess, just very pleased with what we had just done. Pleased we could fuck again and both get off. It only took another quick swim to clean ourselves off, we went into the house to discover others were now out of bed.

*******

I'd Like to Try a Nude Beach.

Later, during breakfast, the subject of nudity came up. I told them about my nude swim with Joseph and how I felt good being outside nude. I also told them how Joseph and I fucked which brought some teasing from those who missed out.

Well, if they had been awake and been outside with us, they would have had some fun too. But since they chose to sleep instead, they missed out. Ha ha!

This started an interesting conversation where Lizamoa told us about the first time she had gone nude at a beach. I thought it was a bit sexy but wasn't sure I could do that, getting naked in a public place like that, with so many people there. No, I don't think that would be my scene.

Joseph opened a photo album that showed a photograph of him and Lizamoa naked on a beach. Although no detail was shown, there were obviously more naked people in the background.

What also caught my attention was the photo opposite of another couple on that same beach, also front-view naked. She was Indian, taller than Lizamoa with larger breasts. He was a white man, 'pakeha' we call them in New Zealand.

Mum was looking at the photos too. "Handsome man," she said when she saw the white man.

I kind of liked the look of him too. Nice face, smiling, happy face. Liked his trimmed beard too. Broad chest, looked strong although not as big as Joseph. Nice lower down too. His cock had been cut, not natural like Joseph of my father. My boyfriend is cut too. You can see their cock head all the time.

But I was still unsure of this open nudity in public.

Mum was different. "I'd like to try that," she said.

"Try what?" Dad said.

"I'd like to try a nude beach."

"You mean, get naked at a nude beach?" Dad asked her, a bit surprised.

"Yes, honey. Might be exciting to try."

Dad was a bit shocked at her, I think. I suppose we all were actually. He didn't reply.

Mum continued, "You have that fantasy about me showing more in public. Showing more to other men. What if I get stark naked for them?"

"Oh, Sayako. That would be amazing," he said, obviously catching on to the idea.

"You are going to join me, of course. Show your cock off to all the women too."

"Of course," Dad replied with no hesitation.

Then Dad added, "And no chickening out. It is a nude beach so we both get nude too."

"Yes, I said that," Mum agreed. "Totally nude for anyone who cares to see us."

Dad reached over, gave Mum a quick kiss and then a big hug.

"It's a deal then," he said as he broke away.

"A deal," she agreed, smiling.

Wow! I couldn't believe this. Here were my parents planned a visit to a nude beach and openly saying they intended enjoying it. Daring each other, telling each other 'Don't you chicken out!' Mum, who I had always thought so prudish was now agreeing to strip naked on a public beach. What is even more, she was the one who suggested it. I was totally blown away by them both.

"I will talk to Shanti," Lizamoa said. "They will probably want to come too."

"Who is Shanti?" Mum asked.

"The Indian woman in that other photo," Joseph explained.

"So I get to met that handsome white men too."

"Calm down, honey," Dad laughed. "You can perv the cocks when we get to the beach."

That had us all laughing but Joseph was moving things forward. "We can go to that beach out near, Te Henga Beach," he added. "You know Lizamoa, that one Mike likes."

"Yes," Lizamoa replied. "I like that one. Once the tide comes in nobody can come past until it goes out again. More private like that."

(Just to explain, Mike and Shanti were friends of Joseph. Shagging friends, I later found out when we met them at the beach.)

They discussed it between them and even showed us some photos of this other beach. It looked nice. A phone call to these people, Mike and Shanti and it was arranged for the following weekend. So quickly! That surprised me too.

Of course, my parents were all for it. It seems they were determined to go through with this. Determined to get they clothes off and strut around naked on this Nude Beach. Well, if they got a kick out of living out their fantasy, good on them.

So, the outcome of this conversation that morning was we agreed to go to a nude beach with Joseph and Lizamoa and their friends, the following weekend. Yes, I did say 'we'. Me too, I wasn't actually asked but it just seemed to be taken for granted that I was going too.

Soon the reality began to sink in. I was going too!

I had mixed feelings about this. Sure, nudity outside wasn't a problem for me, I went naked at the waterfall, didn't I? And out on the deck that morning. But this was nudity with a larger number of other people. That was a bit scary. On the other side, there was a deep-down feeling that doing this was something different. Something taking me right out of my comfort zone and could prove to be quite exciting too.

I didn't exactly agree to go, it was more like, I just didn't say, 'no'.

*****

Kia kaka - Kia kaha.

Be safe - Be strong.

12