Tukiko Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to be a wet one," Mike called out. "If a wave catches you just hold your bags over your head and let it pass. Don't try and run. And stay away from the backwash and holes near the rocks."

Sabeena was right beside me now. "Stay with Uncle Mike," she told me. "He always finds the safest way."

While most of the party, including Mum and Dad, had started straight across by the shortest route, Mike walked further down the beach, wading out into knee-deep water. He waited and watched, while we waited alongside him.

"Ok girls, now!" he called as he started walking faster.

The three of us stayed with him and it looked like we would cross in fairly shallow water. But suddenly a surprise wave came in. It hit us before we could get out. Up to my bikini bottom, a little higher on the shorter girls.

But closer to the rocks it was worse. Many, including Mum, got really wet. It seemed Mum got too close to some rocks and had stepped into a hole. She was wet right up to her chest but at least she managed to hold the picnic basket over her head.

No one really bothered. She certainly wasn't. Another joke, more teasing between her a Dad. They were on to the wet-T-shirt look now. As we moved on everyone was joking and laughing, relating their adventures getting across the river at the rock point.

* * * * * * * *

The walk across to the other beach meant we had to cover some very hot black sand. Some in our group didn't have the proper footwear for that so Shanti, who seemed to be leading, took us by a different route. While the sand dune was much steeper, the track that followed was grass-covered, cooler on our feet. She also said the view of the beach we were heading to was better.

I hadn't bothered with my shorts, just wearing my T-shirt over my bikini. As we came to the steep sand dune, Sabeena and Kathy were with me again. I let the girls go first, following up behind them. It was a short climb but very steep, making my legs stretch as I climbed. By the time I reached the top, I was breathing a bit harder. No, not out of breath, just breathing a bit harder.

We paused for a moment turning to look back at the beach we'd come from before following on after Shanti and the group. To my surprise, Mike was right behind me. For a moment I wondered if he was viewing my bum in that tiny bikini. I had noticed how Sabeena's bikini clad arse was showing under her T-shirt as she climbed in front of me. Mine must have been too and I bet he was looking.

The two other younger women didn't seem to notice, just greeting and laughing at him for being last. I don't think Mike had any problem with being last since he could follow me up that steep climb.

Up in front of us, Sexy Girl and Horny Guy were misbehaving again. He had grabbed the back of her bikini bottom, giving it a pull-down showing all of us a shot of her bare arse.

"Behave yourself, Hirohiko," she giggled as she pulled them up.

'Behave yourself!' I thought. 'Look whose talking after all that in the surf.'

Further on there was a good view of the beach we were going for, before another steep sandy slope down the other side. We stopped and Mike came up beside us. I asked him about this beach and he told me while not being an official nude beach, it was often used by nudists.

I am interested in geography having taken it at school and using my knowledge in my present job. I asked about the hillsides behind the beach. One place looked like an amphitheater where a huge concert could be held. Mike explained how they had been formed from some ancient landslips. I could see that now. This became an interesting conversation as we began descending to the other beach with him pointing out the features of the hills and cliffs behind. Suddenly, we had something in common. Something pulling us closer.

* * * * * * * *

When Mike asked me about getting naked, I confessed I was feeling a bit timid. Of course, as you would expect, he replied that it was easy after the first time and then tried to encourage me by suggesting I just follow what he does. I did think, was that to encourage me or check me out getting naked but kept that to myself. That was a bit unfair, I think he was genuinely trying to help.

As we walked along the beach, our conversation returned to more 'exciting' things, such as the coastal vegetation on the hillsides above or the mineral content of the black iron sand we were walking on. He seemed to know a lot about that stuff.

We'd dropped behind everyone else. The rest of the group were settling down by the time we reached them. Towels and beach mats were being laid out and others were stripping down to their swimwear. I noticed Mum and Dad had pitched camp close to where Mike's wife Shanti was. I wondered about that. They seemed to be getting on well too. I also noticed Mum checking out Mike as he removed his shirt.

Of course, you will all understand, I was too much of a lady to check him out. Yeah right! Nice body. An interesting bulge in his swim trunks too. Good looking guy. I liked the beard, made him look handsome, I thought.

Suddenly, Shanti announced she was going swimming. Right there, in front of everyone, she began stripping. I noticed others weren't far behind her, in fact, one man, Steve, actually beat her to get naked.

I noticed Mum and Dad were stripping too.

"Well, come on," she said to Dad. "Time to get you naked."

Mum starting it. Another surprise from her.

"I will if you will," he replied.

"I'm going to."

"Well, you can't chicken on me."

"Don't you chicken on me either," she laughed back.

As if there was any doubt that either of them had any thought of chickening out.

By now she was down to her bikini and he was in his shorts. She was reaching to undo the clip at the back and then pulled her top over her head. As her bikini top fell away and her breasts were bare, she said, "See no chicken."

"Those aren't chickens, honey," Dad said, reaching for her tit.

She pulled back just in time giving a nervous giggle as she reached for her bikini bottom. As she pressed it down until it dropped to the ground, Dad's shorts landed on the ground too. But what shocked me about Mum, was her pussy. It was completely shaven, openly displaying her cunt lips. Wow! I would never have expected that from her. Mum was full of surprises today. She was going all out with this nude thing, wasn't she?

It was amusing how Shanti and Steve were racing each other towards the surf now, trying to trip each other up so they could win the race. Other naked people were close behind them by the time they reached the water. Sabeena and Kathy, both now naked, were with them too. I think it was actually Sabeena who reached the water first. Well, she claimed it was her and no one appeared to disagree.

I turned to find Mike was still standing beside me, looking at me. I had taken my T-shirt off and was standing there wearing only my bikini.

"Ok Tukiko, it's time we got naked too," Mike said softly.

I smiled back at him. Taking a deep breath, I reached for the clip of my bikini top.

"Can I get that?" he asked.

Without thinking, I allowed him to do it which was a tiny bit sexy, I think.

As I turned back towards Mike, I saw him look down at my breasts. I felt my nipples harden at the thought he was viewing them. A tremor of excitement went through my body.

"Ok, together now. Like your Mum and Dad did."

His hands reached for his shorts, waiting for me to reach for my bikini bottom. My hands moved to each hip, thumbs under the thin strip of my bikini bottom, ready to push down.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

I nodded, yes.

"Now, one; two; three; Go!"

At the same moment, we both pushed down, my bikini slipping away from my pussy and sliding down my thighs. An extra push and they dropped to my feet and I stepped out of them. There we were, standing there, facing each other naked.

"You've done it," he said. "That wasn't hard, was it?"

"That's what you think," I replied, grinning back.

I knew he was still looking at me. What he was looking at too? I was naked so what would a man be looking at? Looking at my bare breasts and nipples, looking at my pussy too, no doubt. I'd had a look at him too. Nice cock. I liked the way it hung over his balls. He had been cut when he was young so even when soft, the head could be seen. My boyfriend is like that too but I've noticed both Dad and Joseph aren't cut so their cock heads appear as they get hard. I suppose you think me an expect on cocks now. Not the case at all, just girls notice these things too.

When I looked back up at his face, he was smiling. No doubt knowing I'd just been looking straight at his cock.

"You look beautiful Tukiko," he finally told me.

I knew what he meant by beautiful but didn't pull him up on it.

"You look handsome, Mike," I replied.

He grinned at that but didn't comment, just said, "Come on, Tukiko. Let's go swimming."

We began to walk down the beach towards the others in the surf. When he held out his hand, without thinking, I took it and then giving me a pull, to get me going, we ran down across the sand to the water.

Again, it was cold but soon felt ok once I was wet. I found it was fun being naked in the rough surf. Over at the other beach, I was concerned about my bikini, having it almost pulled off a few times by the powerful waves. But here, being naked, that wasn't a concern. As the waves came in, one after another, I was either mostly covered by the water and then next, totally exposed.

Once I had got into the water and began to play with everyone, I was enjoying myself. I loved the surf waves, how they rolled in, crashed against my body, almost knocking me off my feet. Some say that after a while they forget they are naked. But I was still very aware of my nudity. Also aware of the looks many of the men gave me. They were looking when they could and I was enjoying it.

I joined with Kathy and Sabeena, standing waiting for the next wave and then diving forward just as it reached us, the force of water catching us so we glided forward, surfing until we dropped from the wave. We'd then stand up to see who went the furthest.

Their brothers were with us and when I stood up, I noticed the two younger men looking at me too. Checking me out for sure, I suppose, me being the new girl on the block, not that I really cared much. I was enjoying being nude and being honest, enjoying the male attention too.

* * * * * * * *

I played with Sabeena and Kathy a bit, trying to duck each other and then got involved in a battle where some of the women were trying to get some of the men.

That was fun, helping the other women to duck the men. They put up a fight too and sometimes caught us to throw us into an on-coming wave too. Yes, there was physical contact, on purpose at times too, but it was just fun.

Of course, with the men, they were fighting back. I got caught by Peter and Brian. As they picked me up to throw me into the next incoming wave, the way they held me couldn't exactly be described as decent. Some touches to my breasts and even a hand cupping my pussy mound at one point. I was slightly surprised at them being so bold but really didn't mind.

I did get Brian back by quickly giving his cock a feel under the water, saying, "There, we are even now."

He just laughed so it was probably him who felt my pussy before.

But my point here is that I was with quite a few people and while I didn't really didn't feel uncomfortable about my nudity but was aware of it. It surprised me how quickly I had got used to it.

* * * * * * * *

Some fishermen had appeared and were walking towards us along the beach. It seems fishing off the rocks was popular here at lower tides but they have to be off at high tide when the rocks get covered.

Others had spotted them too. I heard Shanti daring Lizamoa, to get out and walk past the men.

"I've done it before," Lizamoa said. "I'll do it if you do."

"You know I will."

It was then that Shanti turned around and noticed Mum. "Come on Sayako. Give them a close show."

I thought Mum would stay with us in the surf. She looked like she might until Horny Guy got involved.

"Go on," Dad said. "Show it all off. Show them everything."

Mum giggled like a little girl. "Do you want me too?"

That was pretty obvious.

"Sure," Dad replied. "You look so hot naked."

That was a clincher. Sexy Girl turned to Shanti and agreed, saying, "I'll come too."

Two other women, an Indian called Mega and a white woman called Jenny joined them. I think the other white woman, Sharon, the one with the big tits might have gone too but she seemed too busy misbehaving with some of the men

. Mike was close beside me now. "Watch this," he said. "Shanti has done this before."

As the three men came closer, the five naked women were leaving the water and turned to walk directly towards them. It was obvious they were intending to pass very close. I wondered what Mum was thinking about that. She was facing these three men, walking towards them, totally naked. Well, Shanti did say they would be giving a close show.

The two groups approached each other and it was clear that Shanti had spoken to the men because they stopped to talk. Three dressed men talking with five naked women. Well maybe talking to one naked woman, the others seemed to be standing there watching. I was surprised at Mum too. She was facing the men, naked, making no attempt to cover herself. In her case, she was even shaven. That was so bold. I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

"Shanti will be asking about their fishing," Mike told me. "An excuse to stand in front of them for longer."

Soon one of the men bent down and opened the bucket he was carrying. He pulled out quite a large fish and held it up for the women to admire. Meanwhile, it looked like the man, who was now crouching down, was admiring the naked women.

"See, showing his catch now. Look at him. Perving their pussies too."

"They must know what he's looking at. It's so obvious." I said.

"Oh, they know alright. It's all part of the game."

I looked at Mike for a moment. He knew exactly what his wife and the other women were doing and he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he seemed amused by what she was doing.

"You don't mind?" I asked him.

"No, if the girls like doing it, why should I be bothered," he said. "I just keep an eye on them to make sure they don't get into any trouble."

The conversation broke up soon after that. The men continuing along the beach, checking us out as they passed while the women came back to join us in the surf, laughing about the looks they got from the men. Joking how they were being checked out.

"He was looking straight at me pussy," Mum was telling Dad.

"What pussy," Dad replied. "You don't have a pussy."

"I know," laughed Mum. "That's what I mean."

* * * * * * * *

But there is more to my story than just getting naked at that public beach. Not long after the women and the fishermen, there was a new development concerning me. My new friend Mike was involved. Well after what we did, he'd have to be called at least 'my friend,' most likely a lot more than a friend.

Mum was beside me. Shanti was with her.

"I see you like Mike," Mum said.

"Mum!" I replied shocked.

"Well, do you like him?"

I looked at Shanti. After all, we were talking about her husband.

"I don't mind," she said. "Go up in the sand dunes and fuck him if you want."

I didn't say anything. Just stood there looking at these two women. This was taking me way out of my comfort zone.

"I think she does," Mum said.

I was about to say something. Probably deny it when a huge wave hit us. When I came up out of the water, I was further away from them, so I turned to move over where the two younger girls were playing with their brothers. I noticed the two boys checked me out again too since I had stood up almost directly in front of them. But I joint them and the five of us began body-surfing together.

* * * * * * * *

A bit later, Mike joined us. "Do you want to take a walk up to that outcrop of rocks?" he asked pointing.

I knew what he was really asking but he didn't want to say so in front of the girls although I suspect they were smart enough to have figured it out themselves.

I was attracted to him, discovered we had some things in common. I had also found myself sexually attracted too. If he wanted to fuck me, I was fine with that too. It's not usually my style to go with a man so quickly but I felt different that day. When Mike left to take a walk up to the hills behind the beach, I was with him. I'm not sure how many people noticed us leave. I made a point of not looking.

* * * * * * * *

So now, here is Mike to give his view of a few things and then continue our story at this beach.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Meeting Tukiko.

Hello from Mike.

We were at Te Henga beach the day we decided to go nude. I had just met the Japanese couple Hirohiko and Sayako with their sexy daughter Tukiko. She was a hot one, nineteen/twenty years old, an air of innocence underlaid with a smoldering sexuality. Both Steve and Peter had commented on how hot she was too.

We were on the main beach waiting for Steve and Sharon. They were bringing Peter and Jenny too but had been held up, something going on with the twins. Steve had just rung saying they were on the road but I just hoped they didn't leave it too long as the incoming tide would soon block our way of getting around the point on our way over to O'Neils Beach. Our plan was to get blocked in over high-tide so we could get naked without too many people walking backward and forwards past us all the time. Too many sight-seers would make some of the women nervous about getting naked.

While we were waiting, my daughter Kathy and wife Shanti had decided on going for a swim. Others quickly decided to join them too. I noticed the Japanese women went in too. Brian had just arrived and we sat on the beach talking, watching those swimming in the surf. Hirohiko had gone in for a while but was now back sitting with us too.

"That is the first time my wife has worn a bikini," he told us.

"She looks good in it," Brian said.

I looked over at Hirohiko and saw him smiling, obviously pleased some other man was admiring his wife. Well, he should be, he was the one that brought our attention to her and she did look quite good too, wearing such a sexy bikini.

Hirohiko then told us how both his wife and daughter had gone shopping for new swimwear, just for this day at the beach. He also said Tukiko had a new bikini too. Far more daring than she had ever worn before.

I'd noticed that too. Tukiko had been standing in front of me when she bent down to slip her shorts off, followed by her reaching up, her body stretching as she pulled her T-shirt over her head. That was sexy too but I didn't want to tell her father that.

She had looked down at me and caught me looking up at her, admiring her hot body barely covered by that tiny bikini. She didn't seem too worried about a man older than her, checking her out. In fact, by the way, she gave that sly smile as she turned away, I think she kind of liked the attention.

I watched her as she walked down the beach, noticed the slim waist and her sexy arse barely covered by the bikini bottom. The material pulled into the crack of her bum as she walked was sexy too. That sexy twist of her arse too.

'Nice arse,' I thought. 'Wonder what she'll look like when she gets it wet.'

* * * * * * * *

A bit later, when Steve and Peter arrived, the women returned from swimming. I was watching as they walked up the beach towards us. My daughter Kathy and Tukiko were walking in front. Joseph's daughter Sabeena, a year younger than Kathy was with them too. Both girls seemed to have latched on to Tukiko, the three of them chatting away together.