Tukiko Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my eyes were on the one in the middle, Tukiko, as she walked directly towards me. I got a full frontal of her body, wearing just that tiny bikini that hardly covered her beautiful body. Pretty face with shoulder-length hair. Long slim, lightly tanned body, leading down to the swell of her hips and then on down to her legs. I noticed how she walked, an easy pace with graceful, smooth strides as she matched the two girls walking each side of her.

The red bikini, now wet, tightly hugged every part of her body that it covered. A halter style up top that pulled up over her modest breasts. A highlighted nipple through the wet material now, her breasts giving a slight jiggle as she moved. My eyes swept down lower, down across her flat belly to her bikini bottom, that started with not much more than a string on each hip, spread out into a triangle that pulling down over her pussy mound in the centre, down lower between the firm thighs. It was then that I noticed it, a crease in the front of her bikini, in the centre in front, deep between her thighs.

'Wow! She is sporting a camel-toe' I thought.

My eyes were pulled straight to it. I could see how it moved as she walked, pulled slightly to one side or the other as she walked. Damn! That was hot. Well, the whole package was hot actually. Totally!

* * * * * * * *

Tukiko came right up to me, reaching for a towel from her bag close beside me.

"How was the swim?" I asked, using the opportunity to look up at her.

"Bit cold at first, but lovely once you got in," she replied smiling back at me.

I watched as she reached up with both hands to dry her hair, her body stretching as she did. Her chest pulled forward exaggerating the swelling of her smaller Asian breasts. With her legs slightly parted, she gave me a grand view of her pussy mound too. How the red material pulled tightly against her curves there before plunging down under between her thighs. It was hot and I couldn't help but look.

'What does her pussy look like?' I thought. 'Is she natural or shaved? Maybe only trimmed,' I decided. That crease, deep between her thighs was still there too. 'Obviously the lips of her cunt.' Was she turned on by this? Maybe, she was.

She pulled the towel down from her face, looking directly at me. There was that slight smile again. Had I been caught looking? Probably. I am sure she knew exactly what I was looking at. I'm also sure she had purposely positioned herself so I would look too. Joseph had told me she was hot. He wasn't wrong there either. She was! Smoking hot!

It was funny in a way that I was admiring her in a bikini, thinking what was underneath when I knew that as soon as we got over to the other beach, she'd be naked. Well, I hoped she would, anyway. Often younger women like Tukiko can be a bit shy getting naked at first.

* * * * * * * *

Stripping on the Beach.

Well, time was getting on and the tide coming in. We had to move on to get through before we were blocked from getting over to O'Neils. As it was, it was a bit of a wet crossing, some of the shorter women getting a bit wet.

Climbing the sand dunes, I was following some of the women. Shanti had chosen the steeper track as she always liked the beach views that way. It kept off the worst of the hot sand too. Behind the main group, directly in front of me, Tukiko was with Kathy and Sabeena again.

She had chosen not to put her shorts back on, just wearing her T-shirt. My eyes were on Tukiko's arse in that tiny bikini bottom as she climbed the steep dune. I noticed how the wet material was pulled tight over her arse cheeks and even into the split between. I could see how she moved, a view up between her thighs as she climbed, the muscles of her thighs, rippling, working to push herself up the steep slope. As her thighs parted, the strip of bikini material right down between her legs could be seen. If she was naked, that would be a sight and no mistake.

'I'd love those thighs wrapped around me,' I thought.

Over the sand dunes and looking down to the other beach, we discovered it was like I was hoping for, not many people there. A few surfers and a couple of groups closer to where we'd come over from the main beach. With Shanti out in the lead, we set out along the beach.

As I followed behind the main group, Tukiko had dropped back beside me.

"Is this the nude beach?" she asked.

"Not officially, but we always go nude here," I replied.

"It's a nice beach. I've never been here."

"Yes," I replied. "And more private too. No one can get through now, during high tide."

"So, people can go nude?"

"Yeah," I said and then asked her. "Are you going too?"

"I'm thinking about it," Tukiko replied.

I noticed a slight hesitation there. "Feeling a bit shy?"

"A bit," she admitted.

"Yes, it's a bit hard the first time. Not natural to take your clothes off in public."

"It's not my first time. I went skinny dipping at the waterfall where we met Joseph and Lizamoa."

I could see she was trying to appear brave and mature in front of me, not completely inexperienced. I'd heard about that and seen Joseph's story too. So, I knew she was up for it but I decided it was best not to mention it here. I was beginning to wonder if she might be interested in me. I wouldn't say 'No!' if she was.

"Well, you can follow me if you want," I said. "Just do what I do."

I'm not sure how encouraging that was but she seemed to take it as encouragement.

"Thanks," she said, giving me a smile.

By now, Shanti has selected a place on the beach, throwing her bag down on the sand. As she started to lay out a towel, others were arriving and setting up camp around her. Tukiko and I were the last to get there.

I put my gear on the towel beside Shanti and I noticed Tukiko joined her parents who were sitting next to us which meant she was sitting almost right beside me.

* * * * * * * *

It didn't take long before some of our group began stripping. Steve was naked first and my wife Shanti was right behind him. Would have beaten him if she hadn't been wearing two items of her bikini and he was wearing just his shorts. It was a race to get to the water first. My wife, competitive as always, was with him, trying to trip each other and get the advantage. Their messing around allowed Kathy and Sabeena to get to the water first. Sabeena, claiming she won with no one bothering to dispute it.

Others were following them, stripping and heading down the beach to the water.

Sayako and Hirohiko were standing together. I heard her saying, "Time to get your shorts off. Horny Guy."

"And your bikini too, Sexy Girl."

"Don't you chicken out on me, now?"

"I'm not going to chicken out. Are you?" he asked her.

"Nope, no chicken here," Sayako said as her bikini top came off.

Nice tits, smaller but with great nipples. Nipples a guy could really latch his lips onto.

They were standing watching each other, both with their hands to their waist. "Let's do this she giggled she pushed her bikini bottom down, while his shorts came off at the same time, too.

I could only see the back of them but looked like Sayako had a pretty good body too. No doubt where her daughter got her looks and body from. I heard that nervous giggle she gave as she reached out for his hand and they ran off down the beach after the others. That was bold, first time stripping like that and they both did it with ease. With style, you could say.

Tukiko was still watching them when I looked back at her.

* * * * * * * *

"Ready to take your gear off now?" I gently asked Tukiko standing beside me.

She hesitated.

"You still want to do this?"

"Sure," came her reply. "Just getting up the nerve to do it."

"The best way is to make up your mind and do it quickly."

"Ok," she smiled back. "Let's do it now."

She reached to pull her T-shirt over her head.

There was the sexy bikini again. A bikini designed to show and enhance a body rather than cover it.

She reached behind to undo her bikini top.

"Do you want me to get that?"

"Could you?"

Tukiko turned from me as I undid the clip of her bikini top and then turned back towards me as she lifted it over her head. That was a bit sexy, undressing her like that. I was a bit surprised she let me. Maybe easier if someone else did it for her.

She had turned back towards me as she let the bikini top fall away from her breasts. Nice breasts too, looked firm and self-supporting, a lighter shade of tan with perky brown nipples. Nice. She caught me looking but didn't say anything. Didn't try to cover herself either.

By now I was reaching to pull my swim shorts down.

"Ok, ready?" I asked her.

She nodded yes, her hands reaching to the sides of her bikini bottom. I also noticed that she had positioned herself so she was facing directly towards me.

"One! Two! Three! Go!" I said.

At the same time her hands on the sides of her bikini bottom, pushed down as I pushed my shorts down too. It worked out that her pussy and my cock was revealed at almost exactly the same time.

Nice pussy too. Not a full triangle, more a strip of fur down the centre, still thick and bushy enough to hide her cunt. I noticed she checked out my cock too.

"Nice cock," she said, which surprised me.

That was a bit bold. I must say, I didn't see that coming.

"Nice pussy," I replied which made her giggle nervously.

For a moment we stood looking at each other until I said, "Now you've done it. You're naked on the beach. How does that feel?"

"I am, aren't I?" she said, almost sounding surprised that she was.

"That was easy."

"That's what you think," she replied.

"Let's go for that swim," I said breaking the moment between us.

Yes, there was a moment. Definitely an attraction between us. But now was not the place to explore it, so I turned towards the ocean, looking to where many of our group were already in the water. I also noticed that Hirohiko and Sayako, Tukiko's parents were already there too. They didn't seem to have any problem with skinny dipping on a nude beach.

By now, we were behind everyone else. I reached my hand out and she took it. Another surprise that she did. Together we ran down to join the others in the surf although I did notice my wife Shanti, Sayako and a few others noticed our late arrival.

* * * * * * * *

Fun in the Surf.

We were quickly into a game, ducking each other and throwing each other into oncoming waves. It was fun, especially when it was with a naked woman. I noticed Tukiko got into a bit of trouble with Brian and Steve. She didn't seem to mind a bit of the close contact that happened when playing like this and she got it with those guys. Steve's hand actually gripped her across her breast and Brian's was rather close to her pussy too.

I was distracted for a while with a spirited attack by Kathy and Sabeena. I fought them off for a while, dumping both girls into the surf in the process before I allowed them to dump me.

Next to try and take me was Sayako. It turned into a very close fight and she wasn't shy about allowing her naked body to get against mine either. During the fight, I had got behind and was holding her, my arm was across her chest so my hand touched her breast and nipple.

"Nice breast," I said into her ear.

"Mmmm!" she replied as my fingers pulled on a nipple.

"What else should I feel now we are here?"

"Are you going to feel my pussy too?" she replied.

I felt her reaching behind so her hand found my cock.

There was no hesitation after that. My other hand was straight down between her legs giving her pussy a good feel, even pressed a couple of fingers in too. She was wet and I realised how turned on Sayako was by being naked like that. It sort of distracted us from our original purpose and I didn't throw her into the surf in the end.

* * * * * * * *

I had lost track of what was happening with Tukiko until I saw her close beside me. I think she might have seen what happened between her mother and me.

"Your turn now," I said as I made a grab at her.

I was expecting she would have turned and run but she came straight at me, our bodies coming together as we attacked each other. I am a bit surprised how brave she was because it would have been obvious a smaller girl like her would know she couldn't take on a man like me. She also must have seen where my hands were all over her mother too. But then the thought came to me that maybe her purpose wasn't to try and throw me into the surf. Maybe she was taking the chance to get into some physical contact with me. Maybe she wanted some of what her mother had got.

At first, she fended me off, her hands coming out to hold my hands. When I broke through that defense, her hands moved directly to my chest. I work out regularly at Steve's gym so Tukiko must have felt how strong I was.

Soon I had broken through that defense too and pulled her body again mine. As I reached down behind her, my hand moved to arse as I tried to lift her, I felt my fingers slip between the cheeks of her arse feeling her bum hole. Being pulled hard against me, my thigh slipped in between her thighs to press against her pussy. The struggle continued until I eventually had her turned so her back was against me with her bare arse pressed against my cock.

I reached around with my arm, to hold her just below her breasts. For a moment I brought my hand up higher and gave her breast a quick squeeze.

"Hey!" she protested. "What are you doing?"

"Playing with your tit," I replied in her ear. "A nice one too."

"Mike, you are a bad boy."

"Very bad," I agreed.

"So, are you going to feel my pussy now, like you did with Mum?"

Well, that was sort of an invitation.

"Sure," I replied. "I thought you would never ask."

"Who said I was asking?"

"Sounds like you are."

My hand went down, my palm gripping her hard, pussy mound while my fingers wrapped down underneath to the softness of her cunt. It was then I made a surprising discovery. I felt the smooth wetness there, not ocean water either.

"Who is getting horny?" I asked as I moved my hand away.

"This being naked... A bit sexy," she gasped in my ear.

"Yes," I agreed.

I saw my chance; she had let her guard down. I picked her up and pushed her forward just as another wave broke over us. She plunged into the wave, going under. When she came up again, I was gone. Well away from her by then. I noticed she didn't attempt to follow me.

* * * * * * * *

I was standing with my friend Steve. We have all been into this nudism and partner swapping for a long time. Another friend Peter, saw us talking and came over to join us.

"Is that those two Japanese women, the ones Joseph's fucking? Mother and daughter team."

"Yes," I replied. "The ones he met down at Mokoroa Falls."

"Read he fucked them both. Lucky bugger!"

Peter was looking over behind us. "Looks like she's after some more before the days over."

Steve and I turned to where Peter was looking. Sayako was with Brian and looked to be getting very friendly. It looked like she was reaching down from his cock. His hand was on her breast.

"Has she got his cock?" Steve asked.

"Sure looks that way," I said."

"Well, if she's looking to get laid. Let's make sure it is us," Peter said.

"Sounds like a plan," Steve agreed. "But what about her husband?"

"I think your wife's big tits has got his attention, mate." Peter laughed.

We looked around to where Hirohiko and Sharon were.

"Damn!" said Steve. "Like a possum caught in the headlights."

We laughed at that.

"Two big headlights," Peter added.

"So how do we pull this off?" Peter asked.

"Could we get Sharon and Jenny involved?" Steve suggested. "Keep Hirohiko happy while we take Sayako up into the dunes."

"Would they go for that?"

"Think so. Jenny has already told me she is interested in the new boy."

Joseph joined us at that point.

"We're thinking about having a go with your new girlfriend, Sayako," Peter said to him. "Is she good in the sack?"

"A bit of all right actually. Great at fucking," Joseph said. "She'd be up for it too."

"You in too, Mike?"

I didn't reply, my full attention watching Tukiko, her beautiful body appearing and disappearing as each wave swept passed her.

"No," Joseph said. "I think Mike's got his eye on Tukiko."

I just smiled, but it was true. I did fancy my chances with Tukiko.

"She's hot too."

"Ok guys," Joseph said. "What say I start a game of beach cricket. Give you guys the chance to get away."

"You could get Shanti to help with the game but you know she'll bargain a high price for covering for you," I told them.

At that moment I was called away by my daughter and Sabeena, they wanted me to help dump their two brothers. I didn't hear what happened after that.

Later, Peter told me what heir plan was. A quick word with Sayako had her on board. A chance to play with two men, it seems she was in for that. Jenny and Sharon were in to keep Hirohiko happy. Or was it he keep them happy. They talked my wife into helping Joseph with the cricket game. But as I said, Shanti extracted a high price for doing it. Peter and Steve coming over to ours that night to 'fuck her brains out.' LOL Pay her back in orgasms.

I just hope they brought their wives with them for me too.

* * * * * * * *

A bit later, I noticed that Tukiko was standing, talking to her mother Sayako. It occurred to me that those two seemed quite close as mother and daughter which reminded me of my wife Shanti and my daughter Kathy.

They both looked over at me, I saw them laugh and then Sayako nodded 'yes.'

'What was that about?' I wondered.

My wife was beside them and I noticed Sayako said something to Shanti while Tukiko stood looking at me.

* * * * * * * *

I Know You Want to Fuck Her.

A bit later, my wife Shanti was close beside me. "Getting friendly with some young Japanese pussy, are we?" she said.

"She was just a bit nervous about getting naked," I explained.

"I don't think she's nervous now. I think she's up for it," Shanti said.

Sayako was close now too. I think she heard too.

"Tukiko had fun with Joseph, she wants to try with you, Mike."

That, coming from Tukiko's mother was a surprise.

"If you two want to get away, we'll cover for you," she said.

Wow! Here was Tukiko's mother lining up some action for her daughter.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I wanted to be sure what was going down here.

"Come on Mike. I know you want to fuck Tukiko," Shanti said.

"And she wants you," Sayako added.

Sayako gave Tukiko a wave and she came over to us. I watched as she walked towards me. A wave came in and her body was covered, then the water fell away and she was naked before me again, before being hidden by yet another wave. I loved how her body looked as the water ran off it. While she had looked hot in a bikini, now naked, wet in the surf she looked amazing.

As Shanti and Sayako moved away, Tukiko was left with me.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"About you," she replied. "Me and you actually," she replied.

"Me and you?" It was obvious what the two women meant but I wanted to be sure Tukiko was in on it too.

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you mean what I think you mean?"

She nodded her head, "Yes, we can fuck."

"Are you sure, you... You've only just met me."

"I know, but I like you. Others say you are good too."

That caught me by surprise, which others was she talking about.

"Well if you..."

"Come on, Mike. We are adults." She butted in. "We can do adult things."

"But I am married you know."

"Of course, but your wife is ok with it."

"What about your father?"

"Don't worry about him. He is looking to get laid by Lizamoa again. He likes your wife too I think."

Hirohiko had his eye on Shanti. That was news for me. I was sure if there was anything in that, my wife would know. She was always ready to try a new cock. I wondered if it would actually happen. He'd be in for a surprise, taking Shanti on.