Tukiko Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But why was he taking so long? He knew I was wet and ready. He knew I really wanted it but still, he held back making little kisses and nibbles to the inside of my thigh.

I gave a hump at him, showing my frustration at him, trying to tell him to hurry up, I wanted more. Both men noticed it and laughed.

"So impatient too," Joseph laughed.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. "Let's stop and get another drink before we continue."

'What did he say?' I thought in my mind. 'Stop for a drink? Stop now with me like this? They can't do that!'

"No!" I gasped. "I want..." In my excited state, my mind was clouded and confused. 'Why would they want to stop at a time like this? What were they saying?'

I humped at him again. Gave a moan of my frustration.

They both laughed at that.

"Look at her!" Mike said.

"So horny!"

"Yeah, mate!" Mike agreed. "Shall I put her out of her misery?"

"You better."

Mike moved in on me. His fingers came up, a hand to each side as he pulled my pussy lips open. His face came forward, his lips were open as he came in against my inner lips. His lips grasped my soft exposed flesh there and he gave a massive suck.

I cried out at the joy of it. Feelings burst from my pussy. I was so ready for him now. I humped at him, struggled at him but now the two men were holding me down.

"Fuck! You almost cum that time," Joseph told me.

"Mmmmmm!"

"Told you. She's ready to go off Mike," Joseph said.

Mike didn't reply because now he began to really work on my pussy. Long slow licks up the full length of my lips. One following the other, his tongue slipping over the wet tender flesh there. Every so often he would stop and make little nibbles at me before continuing with his licking again. I was wriggling around, bucking at him struggling until his hands left my pussy, going to my hips to hold me down.

It was exhilarating. My whole mind was taken up with the thrilling sensations coming from my pussy. At first, I'd been struggling at him but now I lay back helplessly receiving what he was doing to me. Giving moans as the pleasure surged through my body. In the past month or so, I'd taken part in some great sex, but I think nothing could compare to what Mike was doing to me now.

But soon my clouded mind began to realise that Mike was controlling me, keeping me in this heightened state of arousal but not allowing me to go any further. I realised he was playing with me again, teasing me by keeping me at that extreme state of excitement but no giving me the final push to release me over into orgasm.

I was humping at him again.

"Mike! Mike, please..." I gasped.

"I think she wants more, Mike," came Joseph's voice from behind me. "She's ready to cum."

Mike couldn't reply of course, since his mouth was full. But I sure he knew it as he continued working on pussy. My pussy!

But while he worked at me, his two strong hands were holding my thighs. Higher up Joseph had his arms wrapped around me holding my body. I was held fast, could hardly move, they were so strong.

Since my movement of humping at him wasn't working, I became more vocal. Crying out at them, pleading with them to let me cum.

"Please, Mike... I want to cum. Please... I want... I need to cum."

Mike reply to this was to pull back from my pussy, two hands coming in to take over. I gave a groan of disappointment at that. What was he doing now?

Then one hand was thrusting fingers inside me, the other was vigorously rubbing over my clitty. He was actually quite rough with me but suddenly that was amazing too. My juice was flowing as he worked me, making me so wet. So ready to cum.

"What do you want, Tukiko?" Mike asked.

"I want..." I gasped.

"What do you want. Tell me."

"Cum... I want cum."

"Ask me."

'What,' my confused mine thought. 'What is he asking? I just did.'

"I want, Mike. Make me... cum."

"Do you really want it?"

"Yes! Yes! I want... Mike, I want... Please!"

"Ok then," Mike laughed.

I heard the man behind me, holding me. He was laughing too.

Why were they laughing? I cried out again, "Help me..."

Suddenly Mike's fingers went in for the kill. This was it now. I knew he was going to get me off, the way he was rubbing over my clitty. I quickly began to feel it. My cum growing within my body and I knew it was going to be good. Soon I was crying out, moaning and crying, gasping for air. Well, so they tell me anyway because by then, I was so taken by the approaching orgasm that I had no idea what was going on.

My body jerked and I cried out. Mike must have known that this was it. It took just a few extra hard thrusts into me and a few more rubs at my clitty and I was gone. I felt the muscles of my pussy clench, my back arched up and my clitty exploded. My mind and body, filled by the waves of pleasure that burst over me.

I felt what seemed to be liquid and opened my eyes to see a burst of liquid squirt from my pussy, hitting Mike on his hand and arm. A second squirt came out with even more pressure, hitting his shirt in the chest. A final third shot followed over his hand again.

The two guys loved it, thinking it was great how Mike had got me to squirt like that. Even on the other side of the room, I heard Mum say, "Wow! Tukiko, that was something."

Finally, they allowed me to fall back into Joseph's strong arms and relax. I was left, laying there moaning softly as the last of throes of orgasm left me.

I was also a bit shocked at what had happened too. I'd heard about this squirting but never really thought about me doing it. Now I had. Since that orgasm had been so intense. I was like, 'Wow! Had that actually happened to me?' But it had. It had been so intense that I'd lost all control and my body had just taken over.

Now for a few minutes, these men allowed me to lay back and bask in the afterglow but I knew they weren't finished with me yet. In fact, they had hardly started.

* * * * * * * *

As Joseph sat back on the couch, he had pulled me around so I sat facing him with a leg either side, my wet pussy presented to his cock. There was no foreplay here, just me reaching down, grabbing him and guiding him into my pussy.

'I can do this,' I thought. 'I can fuck him.'

I felt how his cock head pressed against me. How the point of his cock pushed between my lips, pressing them apart so he could enter me. With my juicy wet state, I took his large cock with ease and felt as he slipped deep inside. Just another couple of downward presses and I had taken him all. Now it was time to begin fucking him.

While he sat there, holding me by my hips, I began working him. First, my body pulling back, my thighs lifting me away from him so his cock slipped until only the head remained inside. Then came the downward thrust each time. Partly me pressing down and partly my body weight dropping down on him. With each motion, I could feel the thickness of his cock and how he slipped backwards and forwards between my pussy lips.

Joseph's hands had reached to hold my hips and steady me as I began fucking. It was good sex, exciting how quickly I responded to him again. My goal had been to get him off, to reward him for his part in that huge orgasm before I moved on to 'reward' Mike too. But quickly it became clear that it wasn't working how I had planned. They were controlling things, not me.

I felt some hands reach under my arms and up onto the breasts. I remembered the other man was still with us. It was Mike now who was playing with my tits while I continued fucking Joseph.

I'd started slowly at first but as our desires for each other built, my speed began to increase too. It was clear that he was enjoying it. I think watching what happened to me had been exciting for both of these men. I'd noticed the wetness on Joseph's cock as I'd taken him. Now I could feel how his body was responding under me.

He gave a deep moan, his body jerked as his cock thrust up at me. I couldn't move much as his strong hands held me against himself. All I could do was give little humps as he cum inside me.

"That was fast, Joseph," Mike laughed. "I thought you said you were going to give her a good fucking?"

"Some men, no staying power," I heard Lizamoa, his wife laughing.

I heard Shanti too. "Poor, Tukiko, hardily got going and it was all over, Rover."

"I was just so..." Joseph tried to say. "She was so hot... That was so good."

"Damn," Mike said. "She must have been good to get you like that, mate."

"What about poor Tukiko?" Mum said. "You didn't even wait for her."

I was still sitting on him, wondering what had just happened. His cock still deep inside me as I looked down at him. I was shocked at that, he had just cum! So quickly too. But I was also feeling a bit sorry for him the way those women and Mike were teasing him, but he seemed to be taking it ok.

"He is good..." I tried to defend Joseph but they weren't having any of it.

"That's it Tukiko," Shanti said. "I knew you'd stick up for him."

"But... Joseph is good..." I tried to say.

"Yeah, yeah, great job. Didn't even wait for you."

"See what your hot little pussy can do, Tukiko," Joseph said, giving me a playful slap on my bum.

"I was trying..." I began.

"More than trying, Tukiko," Lizamoa said. "You did."

"Fuck, that was good though," Joseph said. "You're a little hottie, girl."

With that, I got another slap on my bum.

"Come on Tukiko," Mike said pulling me back off Joseph. "You've got me now."

"Sorry," I managed to say to Joseph as Mike pulled me away.

Joseph just shrugged his shoulders. Nothing much else he could do.

* * * * * * * *

As Mike pulled me back, I landed on my feet, turning me to face him. Now, I felt myself in the strong arms of a second man. His arms wrapped around me, pulling my body against his. His head came down to me and our lips met.

And it wasn't just a gentle kiss either. He was aggressive how he pressed his lips against mine, his tongue probing into my mouth. I could feel how tightly his arm held me, pulling me against him. I had risen on my toes to reach up to him. I could feel how his other hand had gone down and was gripping my arse to help lift me.

When I responded to him by pressing my tongue back into his mouth, I love how he gripped it with his lips and sucked on it. This whole thing was sexy, really getting to me. My knees became weak until I could feel it was him supporting me.

Meanwhile, Joseph had rolled aside and got up off the couch to make room for us. Mike broke from our embrace and pushed me backwards, turning my shoulders as he did. I felt the edge of the couch against my legs as he pushed. I fell into the softness of the couch but didn't have time to think about it before he came down on top of me.

My legs fell open with the fall and he came down between them. Before I was knowing what was happening, his cock was pressing against my willing pussy. Yes, I said willing because there was no resistance from me at all as he entered me.

From the very start, it promised to be an aggressive fuck. I realised this man was as turned-on as I was with what was happening. Soon his thrusts were driving into me, going in deep with each stroke. I could feel the length of his cock, the shaft sliding between my lips. I could feel my body taking his full weight as he slammed down against me. I could feel the strength of his body as he worked to fuck me.

It was rough and aggressive sex but exciting too. I could feel it was beginning to affect me and knew that soon there would be yet another orgasm for me.

He continued fucking me. I tried to help by bringing my legs up and around him but there wasn't the room for that on the couch. I let my legs fall with one against the back of the couch and the other hanging over the side. With the softness of the padding underneath me, it was even hard to get the leverage to hump at him. I finally had to leave the work to him and remain passive.

I could feel his body working as he continued. I had my arms around him and so could feel how his body worked at me. I love to feel a man like this when he is using the full force of his body muscles against me. I even noticed there was a fine sprinkling of sweat beginning to form on his back too. This man was really working, giving me everything he had. And I was loving it.

I could tell by his breathing that he was getting close now. I moved my pussy lower to bring my clitty more in contact with him. It meant he couldn't go in quite as far but also meant he made better contact with me to. This change in position immediately affected me too. My orgasm was rushing towards me and there was nothing I could do about it now.

It burst over me. A big one, perhaps not as good as the one earlier but still good. I felt the man on top of me falter and after giving a few weak thrusts, he stopped completely. All I could do was wait for him. I was feeling his cock jerking within me, feeling his cock pumping as I received the second lot of cum juice for that evening.

Mike pulled off me and I just lay there looking up at them. Both men were looking down smiling at me.

When I got a chance to look over at the others in the room I realised that they were no longer watching. Dad (Hirohiko) had Shanti laying back on the couch. They were both naked as he was on top of her, pounding into her pussy, giving her a real good fucking.

Down on the floor, Lizamoa and Mum, (Sayako), were also both naked too. Mum was sitting back with her legs wide open with Lizamoa between them eating her pussy. That looked to be getting sexy too.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Three-some Doggy Style.

I didn't see any more before Mike said, "Stop perving and pay attention."

My attention was pulled back to them as Joseph added, "Don't just lay around relaxing. You've got work to do, girl."

Both men reached for my arms to pull me up.

"What?" I tried to say.

"It not over yet, Tukiko," Mike said. "We haven't finished with you yet."

"Haven't finished...?" I echoed in surprise.

"No, get down on your hands and knees. Suck Mike's cock, get him hard again," Joseph said. "I'm going to fuck you from behind."

"Oh!" I said, trying to grasp what he was saying.

"We're going to fuck you, Tukiko. Two of us at once."

"Two... At once..." My brain was still confused from my last orgasm and already I was being pulled into doing more.

"Come on," he said, pulling at me. "Down on your knees, girl."

I sunk, my knees landing on the soft carpet. I noticed he was hard again. I realised that this was going to be the doggy style. Was it this time, with a cock in each end? I think that's what they said.

Mike lay down on the floor and I moved forward until I could reach his cock. Taking him with my hand I began to lick all around and over him. He tasted different somehow and I realised that it was a mixture of his cum and my pussy juice still coating him. I licked him clean before taking him in my mouth. My lips closed over him and I began to suck. There wasn't any chance to play with him using my hands since with what Joseph was doing behind me, I needed to use them to support my upper body so I just took Mike with my mouth and did the best I could with him.

Meanwhile, Joseph was behind me. I felt his hand reach down between my legs to my pussy, giving it a rub with his fingers. Not that I needed anything, with all that had been happening I was wet and ready for whatever he would give me. I felt his cock press against me again. A firmer push and he broke between my lips and I could feel how he entered me. Joseph is a big man, he really fills me when he is inside me, but with being so wet like this, I could take him easily. Of course, this position meant he could press into me, much deeper than he had before but I had no problems with that either. He slipped in until his full length was within me.

Mike had begun to respond to me again. His cock had begun to harden and grow. He could see Joseph in me from behind. I think that excited him too. But with how Joseph was holding me by my hips, I was struggling to reach down for Mike. He must have realized this because he moved to a kneeling position so his cock was directly in front of me.

This was a new position for me, a cock at each end like this. Two men at once, taking two cocks at once. I was excited about it. There was a further effect of this that made it better for both Mike and I. Joseph was pounding into me from behind, each thrust pushing my body forward pushing my mouth deeper on to Mike's cock. As Joseph pulled back, my body pressed back against him, pulling my mouth back off Mike so it turned out, Joseph was giving me the movement required for mouth fucking, Mike.

"She is some fuck," Joseph said to Mike.

They were facing each other, looking at each other over the top of me.

"Yeah, mate," Mike replied. "Great, isn't she?"

"You enjoying this too, Tukiko?" Joseph said, giving the top of my thigh a hard slap.

"Aahhh," I tried to say.

"You are aren't you," Joseph said, slapping me again.

My body jumped at the shock. "Ohhhh," I said trying to complain, my mouth full of cock.

"Hey, careful, mate," Mike said. "She might get a fright and bite something off."

With his cock in my mouth, we all knew what that something was. I continued sucking him while both men laughed at his joke.

We continued fucking, the three of us, while actually, I wasn't doing much more than providing a cunt and a mouth but I suppose that was the most important part.

Suddenly, Joseph said, "Want to change mate? Try this pussy, she is red hot!"

"Sure mate," Mike replied. "This mouth is pretty good too."

They both pulled out and I was just left there for a few moments almost wondering what was going on. Then I felt a cock press against my pussy, with my wet lips open to take him. Meanwhile, Joseph was in front of me now presenting his cock to my mouth. Soon we were at it again, me on hands and knees in the middle with a man in each end.

While it felt good and was a very sexy thing to be doing, it wasn't really bringing me towards a cum. I could feel how Joseph filled my mouth and could taste the mixture from my pussy too. I could feel the cock driving into me from behind, my pussy taking him deep with each thrust.

They didn't carry on for long before they did it again, they swapped back. This time it was clear both men were getting close. I felt Joseph press in hard so his cock was deep inside me. He held there and stopped. I heard the deep groan he gave and knew he was cumming again.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned. "That was good."

The man in front of me didn't reply other than giving a moan too. I felt his cock jerk and the first burst of cum shoot into my mouth. I could taste the saltness and feel its heat. There was so much, it seemed like he was filling my mouth. I tried to swallow but couldn't take it all. I felt some was leaking from my mouth and running down my chin.

I thought of the carpet below me and pulled off him to look where the cum was dripping. To my surprise, there was a towel there. Where did that come from? I couldn't remember anyone putting it there.

Joseph had pulled out of me now. He reached under with his hand giving my lips a brisk rub with his fingers. Reach further under until he reached the very top where my lips met, he gave a sharp pinch at my clitty. It hurt but it was good too. All I needed to finish me as well.

My cum burst over me. Another good one. I think I cried out, maybe gave a big moan. I don't really know now. But it was good, very good actually. A great way to finish with these men.

I just fell forward, landing partly over Mike and slumped on the floor exhausted.

* * * * * * * *

Wow! That had been some sex session for me. Two big men at once. I was amazed I could take that from them but I did and enjoyed it too.