Tukiko Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I could get up off the floor and sit up. By now the men had moved back to our couch and I looked over to see Dad was sitting with Shanti and Mum was sitting on the floor with Lizamoa. She had her arm around her and Liz was leaned back against Mum's body with her head on Mum's breast. They were all watching me.

I noticed Mum's hand was down on Lizamoa's breast and her fingers gently working the large dark nipple. Her other hand was reaching lower, gently stroking Liz's pussy lips. Actually, these two women, one being Indian, dark like Lizamoa, while Mum, being Japanese, was lighter in colour, made for an interesting contrast.

I was also beginning to wonder about my mother. She was certainly showing she had an attraction towards women. Bi was what she told me she was, capable of enjoying both men and women. She also told me I should try to be the same as while sex with a man was great, sex with a woman could also be great but in different ways, a man is not able to achieve.

So, there I was sitting by myself, kneeling on a towel beside the coffee table in the centre of the room. I was just looking around at these six people, that is three married couple plus myself. I did wonder if this was over now or were, they just resting before more began.

Suddenly, it happened they were ready to play again, but in a way, I was not expecting.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Cum Shower.

"I think Tukiko wants some more," Shanti said.

"What...?" I asked. I hadn't said anything. Didn't even show I wanted more. How could she decide that I did?

"Let's do it then," Lizamoa said.

"You in too, Sayako?"

"Sure," Mum said.

I had got to my feet and was standing looking at these three women, for a moment wondering what they were talking about. Suddenly, all three came at me, grabbing at me, pulling me down onto the coffee table. For a moment I wondered how the table was empty. What happened to the boxes of books?

They made me lay back and as the cold glass surface touched my warm body, I gave a gasp of shock which made the three of them laugh.

Shanti pulled my legs apart so a foot hung off each side, exposing me so all in the room could see, but after what had been happening so far, that really didn't worry me. For a moment I wondered what these three women were going to do to me then I felt Shanti's fingers touch my pussy.

With the amount of cum Mike and Joseph had delivered into me and my own natural pussy juices, I was still very wet there. I could feel it running from me, dripping down over my bum hole and probably onto the table. You could even say I was a mess. But that didn't seem to worry Shanti as first she probed at me with her fingers and then went in with her mouth.

She started in the usual way with licks along the length of my lips. From the very start, this felt good and I knew I was now being eaten by a very experienced woman. I loved the way she used her tongue on me, loved how she pulled my lips open with her fingers so she could get in deeper. The way the soft wetness of her tongue, slid over the sensitive flesh inside felt wonderful. Soon I was moaning and giving little humps back at her.

"Damn! She does want more." I heard Mike say.

"Really wanting it tonight," Joseph replied. "Seems she can't get enough."

Meanwhile, I noticed Lizamoa and Mum had moved to kneel each side of me. They reached for a breast each with their hands and began gently massaging over my soft mounds. Their fingers found my nipples, play and rubbing over them. Rolling my nipples between their fingers and even gently pulling on them.

Soon these women had lowered their faces towards me until their tongues touched the tips of my nipples. It happened at exactly the same moment and made me gasp at the pleasure. They were tongue licking over my erect nobs and then their mouths opened to take me inside. Both sucking as they did.

Lower down, Shanti had progressed to actually eating me. She was making little nibbles against the swollen flesh of my lips, taking some into her mouth and sucking. While she did this, lower down, her fingers had begun thrusting into me, her fingers slippery and wet from all the juice in my cunt.

All this felt amazing. While Shanti continued eating my pussy, Lizamoa and Mum had taken a breast each and were giving my nipples some really hot treatment. At first, I had my eyes closed enjoying everything. But when I opened them, I noticed the three men were standing over me.

* * * * * * * *

Somewhere in the back of my mind came the question, 'Are they watching me?' But then I noticed they were wanking their cocks. Each man pumping huge erections. 'What are they doing?' I thought. Then it hit me. They were going to cum over me. A cum shower.

"No! No! Don't do that," I said, struggling against the woman but they were holding me tight.

"Don't cum on me!"

"Why not?" Mum asked.

"I don't..."

Joseph and Mike both laughed and I heard Lizamoa say, "As if you have any say in it."

"Don't..." I said again, my voice not much more than a whisper, a feeble attempt at resisting.

But I realized I couldn't do anything, the way they were holding me, I couldn't really move at all, so I decided to stop struggling and resigned myself to what was going to happen.

I was watching these three men above me. I could see how they were beating their cocks. I could even see that a couple of them were wet on the ends too. Mike, in particular, looked very close, I could see it in his face.

* * * * * * * *

Suddenly, it happened. Mike gave a gasp, his cock jerked and white cum burst from it, flying through the air, to drop, landing just below my breasts.

"Aaahhh!" I cried out at the contact, trying to struggle again.

The two women had stopped sucking to watch. They reached in with a hand each, taking Mike's cum and rubbing it up over my breasts as more of Mike's cum had followed, landing over my body and their hands.

It was at that moment that Shanti decided to finish me off. She brought her fingers in, pulling my pussy lips open as wide as she could, her face went in and she sucked hard at the sensitive flesh of my exposed clitty. That did it for me. Suddenly, a huge cum burst over me. It was huge, mind-powering. Right up there among my best.

I bucked against them, my behind lifting from the table as my back arched but they were holding me tightly. I wiggled around, cried out or moaned, I am unsure now. I remember, the waves consuming me. I wanted it to end but wanted it to go on and on. Does that make sense? There is not much logic or sense in the middle of a big orgasm.

Shanti was a skilled pussy eater she knew how to make it good for me and how to keep it going to. Each suck she made at me, extended the excitement. Thrill after thrill surged through me, reducing me to a moaning helpless wreck. All fight was gone from me now.

Somewhere through the exhilaration of my orgasm, I felt two more loads of cum hit my body as the other two men had discharged. Joseph hit my breasts from the other side but what surprised me more was how Dad landed his load directly on my pussy.

Now Shanti had stopped, allowed me to drop from my high. I felt hands running all over my naked body, hands, so many hands. Six people rubbing me, the cum going everywhere, all over me.

Then six of them came in with their tongues. I felt them licking me. Their tongues licking my body and I opened my eyes to look. There were three each side of me and they were licking all over my body now. Licking and cleaning up the men's cum. That was sexy to see but also very sexy to feel too.

Mum was right beside my head on my left side. I felt her move from my body, nibbling at my neck until she lifted her head to look at me.

"Are you ok, honey?" Mum asked, looking a bit concerned.

"Yes," I replied. "I think so."

"Damn! That girl can cum," I heard Mike say.

"I told you she was good," Joseph said.

"Amazing, isn't she?" Dad added.

"The best was you getting her squirting, Mike" Shanti said.

"Yeah, honey. I was not expecting that," Mike said.

"Right on the chest too, Mike!"

"You guys did a great job too," Lizamoa added.

I realized this was all about me again. They were discussing how I fucked and how I had cum.

"Don't worry about them, Tukiko," Mum quietly said. "You're the one who got all the fun."

I smiled at her. She was right. It seemed that night that I was sort of targeted by them all. My first orgy and it had been great. I'd be in for another one, any time.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Conclusions.

That night, there was more going on as I realised that both couples had been invited to stay the night. I didn't want any more so I allowed them to carry on without me. I have a large double bed in my bedroom so Mum had asked if they could use in and I agreed to sleep on the couch that night.

I later learnt the two women, Shanti and Lizamoa had joined Dad in his room while Mum had taken Mike and Joseph to my bedroom. By the way, they were in the morning, it seems like they might have fucked most of the night. I had to cook breakfast for some very tired looking people.

Meanwhile, I had spent the rest of the night on the couch. Yes, the very same couch where all this had started. I didn't bother putting anything on, just slept naked with a blanket pulled over me.

I lay there, in the dark, thinking about what had happened to me, trying to put it all together in my mind. It had been some amazing sex. Those two men had been so rough with me, giving me the 'good' fucking they had promised.

I touched myself and realised how sore I was. Gently my fingers stroked the outside of my lips while my mind was still on the sex I'd had. The thought of how good those cocks had been. The thought of taking two men at once. But the best, those men giving me a cum shower. I realised I actually enjoyed it. A highlight of my evening you might say.

My fingers found my clitty. It was hard and wet. A few gentle rubs over it was all it took. A light cum rolled over me. Not as intense as before. Just nice, gentle. Just what I needed to send me off into a deep restful sleep.

* * * * * * * *

Next morning, I awoke early and was still lying there on the couch. I was thinking about the night before when suddenly my boyfriend came into my mind. I was doing all this behind his back. Cheating on him. I felt guilty.

There was a conflict there. I liked my new sex life. It was exciting and different. I enjoyed what these more mature men were doing with me. But Masanori was the man I wanted to spent my life with. We had dated for nearly a year and I half. I knew I was in love with him.

I lay there confused. What could I do? How could I resolve this? I decided it was time to talk with Mum.