Tukiko Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the women having swapped places like that, straight off the conversation turned sexy again. All four of them still being naked helped the mood too.

"Did you enjoy the little show I gave you last night, Masanori?"

"That was hot, Sayako."

"I can't believe you did that Mum," Tukiko added.

"I did get a bit carried away. Mike was encouraging me too. It was only supposed to be a quick flash of me nude; things went further than I intended," she giggled. "The sex afterwards was great too," she smiled, her voice almost a whisper.

"It was for us too," Tukiko said.

"So did you get off, Masanori... Thinking about me?" Sayako asked has her hand move to his thigh. "Thinking about my pussy?"

"Mum!" Tukiko said.

"What Tukiko? It was just a question."

"I was fucking Tukiko actually," Masanori said.

With his girlfriend sitting listening, Sayako knew he was being careful what he said. She decided to press him further.

"I know but what were you thinking?"

"A bit of you both, I think."

"Both of us," Sayako laughed. "A threesome with Masanori. Now, that might be fun."

"Now! Now!" Hirohiko said. "Calm down, honey. You're lucky getting anything with him tonight so don't push your luck."

She smiled back at her husband. As her hand moved higher up the inside of Masanori's thigh she asked, "What about you, big boy? You want a mother/daughter threesome tonight?"

"Humm..." Masanori tried to reply.

"I think he does," Sayako laughed.

* * * * * * *

By now Sayako's hand had found Masanori's cock. She gently began to play with him and soon he began to respond. No one said anything. Just four pairs of eyes watching what Sayako's hand was doing. Soon she had him hard enough that she could begin to wank him. Her fist wrapped around his shaft slowly pumping him.

"Mmmm, nice," Sayako said, looking down at the cock in her hand. "I'm going to enjoy you tonight."

Masanori gave a gasp. Surprised that she actually said that.

"Steady, Masanori," Sayako giggled. "Let me get you into my cunt before you do that."

The very thought of that made Masanori's cock give a big jerk.

"Mmmm!" giggled Sayako. "So eager."

Masanori felt a bit embarrassed. His future mother-in-law was holding his cock. She had got him hard and almost made him cum that time. He could see Tikiko and her father watching too. He was in trouble, he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to make a fool of himself before they even started. He put his hand over her hand to stop what she was doing.

She smiled back at him, knowing full well what state she had got him in. Her hand moved back to rest on his thigh.

Tukiko didn't know what to think either. She had thought it would be the two of them, going off to separate bedrooms but it was becoming obvious that things would probably happen there in the lounge. The threesome suggestion had sort of confirmed that Sayako was ok with them all being together. Tukiko wasn't sure about that. Being with them when her mother fucked her boyfriend. Was that a bit much? But the idea of a threesome sounded exciting though.

When Tukiko didn't respond to her threesome idea, Sayako decided to let it drop. She got up and went for refills for all of their drinks. As far as Masanori was concerned, with him almost cumming like that, it had been a warning to her. While it might have been an embarrassment for him, she was pleased with him. She knew exactly what she had to do.

* * * * * * *

When Sayako returned from the kitchen, things didn't happen for a while other than Sayako sitting closer to Masanori than necessary while talking and sipping on their drinks. Once her drink was finished, she reached over for him again, her fingers going straight back for his cock. He had had time to relax but she didn't need to play for long before she got a reaction from him, harden him up again. Then she slipped from the couch to kneel on the floor in front of him. As she pulled opened his legs wider, she pulled at him, getting him to shift further forward to the edge of the couch. Taking him with both hands she soon had him nice and ready. Admiring what she was playing with too.

Sayako leaned forward to bring her tongue to Masanori's cock.

He gave a soft moan at the contact and his eyes closed.

What a great looking cock it was. Her daughter had certainly found a good one. She couldn't wait until she could get him inside her but she had other things she wanted to do with him first.

At first, this was only a few licks around the head, her intention here was to test his willingness to continue, test the water you might say before she fully committed herself to have full sex with him. His hand came up to hold her head, not pulling her away but rather holding her head against his cock. It was at that moment; she knew this handsome young man was hers for the night.

Taking him with her hand, Sayako began to lick around the exposed head. She had noticed that like some of the European men she had been with recently, he was cut. It certainly looked tidier than how some uncut men looked. She had found that she liked a man being that way.

This attention Sayako was giving to Masanori's cock was soon having a reaction. He was fully erect with a few drops of pre-cum appearing at the tip. 'Oh, nice one,' she thought as her tongue licked up the drops.

* * * * * * *

Masanori looked across the room to see Hirohiko and Tukiko had changed positions too. She was leaning with her back against him now as his hands reached around to play with her, one hand going for a nipple and the other for her pussy. He also noticed Tukiko was gripping and slowly pumping his erection too. So, they were going to do it again, were they? Tukiko was going to be with her father again.

But for now, both Hirohiko and Tukiko wanted to watch. Then were content to just gently play with each other while they watched the sex session developing in front of them.

It was then that Tukiko realised that this would probably come to Sayako fucking her boyfriend in front of her. Did she really want to see this? In a way she was interested in watching what they would do but, in another way, she wondered if she could watch her boyfriend fucking another woman, even worse fucking her mother. But whatever Tukiko felt, it was now too late. It was happening in front of her, she knew things between them had gone too far for them to stop. Soon they would be fucking.

* * * * * * *

Sayako leaned further to reach him with her mouth. After a few experimental licks, she had taken him into her mouth to begin sucking. She knew exactly what she was doing with this young man. Knew exactly what it would take to make him cum.

For Masanori, it felt so good. He could feel the warm wetness of Sayako's mouth. He could tell how good she was at this. In the back of his mind was the thought, 'this was his girlfriend's mother. He shouldn't be doing this!' But he was and it felt sexy too.

She was working him up. Getting him more and more turned on. He wanted to hold back as he wanted to experience this woman more fully. He wanted to fuck that beautiful shaved pussy and slide his cock in between those swollen lips. That was his downfall, thinking what it would feel like in Sayako's pussy. He tried to hold back but couldn't. His cum burst, shooting his juice into her mouth. To his surprise, she didn't pull off him but rather greedily taking everything, he gave her.

While Masanori was shocked by what had just happened. Disappointed he wouldn't get to experience her sexy pussy, Sayako was pleased when this handsome young man had cum. It was exactly what she intended to happen. She planned to get rid of his youthful surplus and then work to get him hard again. She knew the second time he would have much more staying power and be of much more use to her.

Straight away she went to work on him again. She knew how to get him going again and it didn't take much to get a reaction. 'Young men! Don't you just love them,' she thought.

It was at about this time that Masanori realised what this woman intended. The thought that her pussy was still on the menu excited him and soon he had a full-blown erection again.

For a moment Sayako sat back to admire him. She knew it. She knew she could quickly get him hard again and she had. She also knew that now she could really have some fun with him. It was time for some really good fucking and she fully intended to enjoy it too.

* * * * * * *

Sayako got Masanori to lay back on the floor. She kneeled beside him reaching for his cock again. This time she didn't play for long, just enough to ensure he was hard again. She sat up, her leg reaching over him so she could bring her pussy down against him. She rubbed her wet lips along the length of his shaft a few times, enjoying feeling his hardness against herself.

When Masanori realised Sayako was going to fuck him using the cowgirl position, he was a bit surprised. But then he thought, 'this woman is the experienced one and so it was best to do things her way.' He lay back, determined to enjoy what she was about to do with him.

She rose up on her knees as she shuffled further up until she was level with his cock. She reached down to guide his shaft head to herself and with a slight downward push she took the head between her wet pussy lips. Oh, that felt so good. She couldn't help giving a soft moan.

Lifting off him a bit until his head left her again, she dropped back down onto him again. This time the lovely cock she was holding burst between her lips again, going in much deeper. Being so wet and ready, she discovered she could take him with ease and she took him all the way with her next try. Having him all, felt so good too. The way he filled her felt amazing. She began to slowly move, lifting up and then pressing back down as she began to fuck him.

Tukiko had been sitting back against her father on the other couch watch the couple on the floor. With what her father had been doing to her pussy, she was wet too. Watching the scene in front of her, watching how her mother had sucked her boyfriend's cock had been sexy too. Now she was watching her mother fucking him. Fucking her boyfriend. The man who only hours earlier had given her his ring.

Masanori looked up to see the two on the couch, father and daughter. He could see where their hands were too as they gently played with each other as they watched him being fucked by Sayako. Suddenly he had a very hot idea.

"Come on, Tukiko," Masanori said. "Come and join us. Let me eat you."

That was hot Tukiko thought. Having a threesome with Masanori and her mother. She wanted to join them but what about her father. She held back.

"Go on, honey," the man she was resting against told her. "Go have some fun."

"But what about you?"

"I'll get mine later. For now, you just have fun."

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Part Four - "Come and join us Tukiko."

* * * * * * *

Tukiko got up off the couch and got down to join the two on the floor. She leaned down to give her boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips and then positioned herself over him so she could present her pussy to his face. There was no hesitation on his part. His hands reached for her hips pulling her closer as his tongue reached up for her wet pussy lips.

Masanori discovered how wet and ready she was for him. Her lips soaking with her cum juice, swollen and open. He gave a few licks along her length before she pressed in harder against him. His mouth opened to take a lip to suck on it. Sucking hard made her entire body tremble. Soon to went back to working her with his tongue, this time pressing as deep inside her as he could reach.

At that moment, Tukiko remembered that recently she had shared another man like this with her mother. Her mother had been fucking her father as he had done what Masanori was doing to her now.

But soon that thought had been swept from her mind as her attention was pulled back to those feelings coming from her pussy. The way Masanori was working at her, Tukiko was loving it. He was doing a great job. But that wasn't all that was happening. She felt two hands reaching around for her tits. Soft woman's hands, her mother's hands. Fingers going for her nipples. Pulling on them, playing with them. With what was happening to her pussy and to her tits, Tukiko could feel how her body was responding to.

* * * * * * *

Sayako was surprised when her daughter Tukiko had joined them. She had heard Masanori ask her and looked to see Tukiko had hesitated. She had got the impression that her daughter wasn't interested in her suggestion of the threesome. Now here they were doing it. Both of them together, fucking this hot young man under them.

On their Sunday sunbathing sessions, she knew her daughter liked her tits played with so reaching under her arms, Sayako brought her hands up to Tukiko's breasts. She felt the smooth soft swelling of her daughter's chest before her fingers discovered what they were looking for. The hard roughness of erect nipples. Her fingers closed on them, rubbing around and over them. When she grasped each nipple between her thumb and finger to gently pull on them, she heard the gasp of pleasure her daughter made.

It felt great for Tukiko too. Her boyfriend under her, eating and licking her pussy. Her mother playing and working at her breasts and nipples. She could also feel her mother's breasts rubbing against her back. It felt sexy and erotic.

* * * * * * *

When Tukiko joined them on the floor, Masanori was pleased if not a bit surprised that she had actually agreed. Already his cock, deep inside Sayako's pussy felt so good, now he was enjoying eating another wet pussy too.

What made it even sexier was when he saw two hands reach up and begin to play with Tukiko's tits. That was hot. A woman playing with another woman while they both fucked him. That was amazing. Something out of his deepest fantasy. Something he'd never expect could actually happen.

The way that hard cock was going deep inside her was really getting to Sayako. He was as great as he looked and she was well pleased with him. The feeling as she rubbed her tits against her daughters back was good too. Holding those smooth mounds and hard nipples as she played with Tukiko's breasts was getting to her too. It was a surprise how quickly her body was responding. She could feel herself building. She couldn't believe it. She was losing it, getting there. Going to climax soon.

That hard cock, thrusting deep inside as she moved. That hard shaft slipping in and out between her lips was arousing her excited clitty. The feelings were building. She couldn't hold them back. Did she actually want to hold back? Could she? No, she couldn't!

It was a good one and Sayako gave a deep moan in Tukiko's ear as she cum. She could feel the strong shudder surge through her body. Feel how her body had responded to this hot young man she was taking. She paused for a few moments but soon picked up where she had left off fucking Masanori.

* * * * * * *

That tongue inside her pussy, the way Masanori was nibbling at her swollen lips was getting to Tukiko too. She was loving what her mother's hands were doing to her tits too. With what her father's fingers had been doing to her while they had watched her boyfriend with her mother, Tukiko was well underway before Mansaori had started eating her. Everything from then on was just making it better and better. Her own orgasm was racing at her.

Suddenly it happened. Tukiko tried to hold it back but it was too much. With all the attention her body was getting she couldn't take any more. Her first orgasm for the evening burst over her. She gave a cry as she fell back against her mother's body. Her mother's hand moving to her waist to hold her.

For a few minutes, her mind was taken over by her orgasm but soon she recovered, quickly realizing where she was.

"Eat me!" Tukiko said, thrusting her pussy back against Masanori's face.

She was so excited. So turned on. That orgasm had done nothing to satisfy her sexual desires. Perhaps it had made her even worse. His tongue licking her and pressing into her felt great too. Those two hands were back. Coming up under her arm, reaching for her breasts again. It was a surprise but soon she was in heaven. Oh, it was all so good. Both of them, working at her, giving her the pleasure, her whole body was craving for.

* * * * * * *

Sayako was surprised when her daughter Tukiko had cum like that. Yes, she knew what was happening had been exciting for this young woman. With so much of their bodies pressed against each other, Sayako could feel how the pleasure waves had surged through her daughter's body. That must have been a big one. There was one thing always mentioned about her daughter, Tukiko knew how to throw herself into an orgasm.

But the way that lovely cock was thrusting into her own pussy was getting to Sayako again too. She knew another cum was building too. The feeling of how deep she was taking him each time she thrust down at him felt great. The way the shaft of his cock pulled against her cunt lips as he slipped in and out between them felt good too. The way his moving shaft was affecting her clitty was what did it for her.

Her arms around her daughter's body, holding her tightly as her own orgasm hit her. For Sayako this was the big one. What she had been wanting all weekend. When Masanori had said he wanted her at Lizamoa's house, Sayako had realised how much she wanted him too. Even at that point, she had felt her pussy getting moist. Lucky she was wearing a bikini bottom and sarong so no one noticed. She'd had fantasies about him the rest of the long weekend.

When she saw him naked when they had chatted online, she welcomed the chance to show him her own body too. Pulling and playing with her tits had been great, especially when she heard how much Masanori liked seeing it. But then Mike and panned lower to her shaved pussy. She'd heard Mike quietly tell her, 'Show him your hot cunt!' and almost cum at the thought. Her fingers were trembling when she pulled her wet lips open as she watched Mike zoom in on her pussy. That almost sent her over too.

When they fucked afterwards, Mike had teased her about how much she wanted Masanori's cock and how good it was going to be. He had called her a naughty girl for lusting after her daughter's boyfriend, which made her even worse. She had proved he was right by cumming hard for him at least three times.

Now she was getting what she wanted. She had that great looking cock deep inside her. It had felt so good fucking him and it wasn't long before she was cumming. Her orgasm started in her pussy and burst through her body. She held tightly to her daughter in front of her as the passion overcome her. It was a big one. Fully realizing the desires that she had built for this lovely young man.

Tukiko felt her mother grip her tightly. She felt the deep shudder her mother gave and heard the soft moan, followed by her crying out as her mother cum. That was so hot.

Masanori knew that Sayako had cum. He felt the way her steady rhythm had stopped and felt how she shuddered as she gripped him with her pussy. When he heard her cry out, he knew it had been a good one. The way Sayako's cunt lips had gripped him tightly had done it for him. The feeling of being deep inside this woman's body as she orgasmed had done it for him too.

His cock exploded and began shooting his second load deep inside her pussy. Fucking two women at once. A mother/daughter team too! It was like one of his wildest fantasies had come true.

* * * * * * *

The two women had felt him cum and waited for him to finish before rolling off to sit beside him. They were both happy with what had happened. Both happy he had cum too.

"That was great," Sayako said smiling at the young couple.