Tukiko Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing!" Tukiko had added.

Masanori didn't say anything. He just smiled. Both women knew what he thought about what they had just done.

* * * * * * *

A movement made Tukiko look over at her father on the other couch and she noticed him wiping his cock with a small hand towel.

"Did you too?" she asked her father.

"Yes," he replied. "What you were doing was so hot."

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Part Five - Tukiko and Masanori.

* * * * * * *

A while later the four of them got up and headed off to bed. Masanori and Tukiko were expecting Sayako to want to be with Masanori for the rest of the night, but it soon became clear that she was intending to go off with her husband.

Tukiko asked her, "You are not going with Masanori for the whole night?"

"No honey. I've had some fun with him. You two need to be together tonight. After all, it was a special day for you, getting engaged. You need to celebrate that."

"Oh!" Tukiko replied, still a bit surprised.

"If you guys want, we can have some fun on another night."

"So, you want to be with Masanori again, then."

"Of course, but only if both of you are ok with it."

Tukiko didn't reply to that. She hadn't thought about it being more than one night.

Sayako also noticed Tukiko didn't reply. She thought that perhaps she had pushed things too far and her daughter's reaction sort of confirmed this. She decided to drop anything with Masanori for a while and just see where things went. She did have lots of other sex partners so she didn't need to rock the boat with this couple.

* * * * * * *

That night, in Tukiko's bedroom they lay in bed together.

"How was tonight?" Tukiko asked him.

"It was good. Your mother is good."

"Would you do it again with her?"

"Don't know. She is your mother."

"I mean, just for fun. Just for sex."

"I don't know," Masanori replied.

"She's like to be with you again. She told me when we were cleaning up."

"I know that, Tukiko."

That surprised her too that her boyfriend knew or had guessed her mothers' further interest in him.

* * * * * * *

Masanori rolled towards Tukiko. "Anyway, I'm more interested in what we're doing tonight."

"So am I," Tukiko smiled, reaching for him.

Masanori rolled towards her as she pulled him, his body half over her as his lips came down to meet hers. The kiss was intense, full of passion. Both responding to each other.

He soon left her lips, moving lower to her breasts and then on down to her pussy. As Masanori's fingers moved to Tukiko's pussy lips, they pulled her open and he thrust in, feeling her soft, silky inner flesh against his tongue. She moaned at that. Feelings so intense, that they had her head spinning.

His tongue pressing in as deep as he could reach, licking and sucking at her. He could feel and taste how wet she was. Feel the humps she was giving back against him. He knew how much she was enjoying it all. The gasps and moans she was making were exciting too.

"I want you!" she managed to gasp.

"I want you too," he replied, as he lifted his head away from her.

"Come on," she moaned. "Fuck me!"

He moved up over her body, coming down on top of her as his cock lined up with her pussy. He felt how she reached up for him, how her legs opened wider for him as she invited him in. Being as wet and excited as she was, there was no resistance as he pressed into him. Her warm pussy taking him deep with his first try.

He began slowly, just feeling her body under his. Enjoying how his cock was sliding in and out between her lips. Oh, that felt so good!

"More!" she moaned at him. "I want it..."

'Ok,' he thought.

He gave a huge thrust back at her and she gasped with surprise.

"Like that?"

"Yes! Yes! She cried out. "Like that!"

So that was what Tukiko got. Hard rough fucking. Masanori wasn't holding back but using all her strength to slam into her with short, hard thrusts. As his body slammed down in between her thighs, she was loving it. Moaning and crying out. How she was reacting was turning him on too driving to try even harder to please her.

They continued, both responding to this aggressive fucking style. Both bodies working together, as he thrust down at her, she was humping up, meeting every stroke with one of her own. It was good fucking, exciting fucking, consuming both of them.

Masanori realised he was getting close now. He also realised that the woman beneath him was getting close as well. Soon he was moments from cumming, his body crying out for release. It was then that she came too. A deep throaty moan, a strong upward thrust of her pussy and she fell back against the bed and her orgasm overcame her.

The sound of her moan, the way her body shuddered underneath him and how her pussy gripped him tighter was all it took to send him over too. His own orgasm was a good one, a huge one. He could continue, just lying on top of her as he pumped his cum deep inside her.

She came out of her orgasm and realised what was happening. She waited for him to finish and then roll off her.

* * * * * * *

As he lay back against the bed, she lay against him. His arms came around her to hold him.

"That was so good," she whispered to him, still slightly out of breath.

"Glad you enjoyed it," he smiled.

"Was it good for you too?"

"You don't need to ask me that honey. You know it was."

Yes, she did know too.

Tukiko lay back against him thinking of the weekend they'd just had. The high point and the low point of their relationship, all in just a few days. But now she was happy. She lifted her hand up and smiled at the new ring on her finger. She was engaged, going to marry the man she loved. Yes, she was happy. Very happy.

Finally, Masanori knew about her being with those other me. What is, even more, was that he excepted it and was happy to be involved too. It was what she had set out to achieve that weekend and eventually, she had. She just wished it could have gone better on the first evening they had been at Lizamoa's.

For a while, she lay there thinking about where things would go from here. She could feel the breathing of the man behind her had changed as he dropped into sleep. Soon her eyes closed as sleep overtook her top. A deep restful sleep in the arms of the man she would be with for the rest of her life.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Next chapter - What happens when Tukiko and Masanori go back to Joseph and Lizamoa's house.

* * * * * * *