Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. C

Story Info
Where did Joseph and Lizamoa go? What did they do?
10.9k words
4.57
2.3k
3
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The name Tukiko is probably incorrect here since she has no more than a brief mention in this chapter. But it's all part of the same series with events here happening at the same time, in parallel with events featured in Tukiko Ch 12. Pt. B. So those of you, "in love" with Tukiko, please forgive me as I promise you'll see more of her in the next chapter.

So when our friends read Joseph and Lizamoa had left the house and gone off, leaving the younger ones to play, the question needed to be asked, "Where did Joseph and Lizamoa go? What did they do." Here is the answer to that question before we move on to Tukiko Ch. 12 Part D.

This story is part of a series where reference is made to earlier chapters. Where this happens, I have given you the name of that chapter so you can go back as refresh yourself as to what happened there.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Orgy Night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joseph and Lizamoa had changed their plans. Where the Japanese man, Masanori, had been coming to be with Lizamoa, now he would be with their daughter, Sabeena. Meanwhile, Masanori's girlfriend Tukiko who was intended to be in Joseph's bed now would be with their son. Joseph was disappointed, it would be Ragesh who'd be shagging that hot little Japanese pussy instead of him. Joseph had been looking forward to her again but it was not to be.

Sabeena had kicked up about Lizamoa getting Masanori first, (See Tukiko Ch. 12) so finally, Lizamoa and Joseph had relented and given way to their daughter; allowing Masanori to take her virginity that evening. Not that they really had much choice in the matter. If they didn't let her do it with Masanori she would likely go out and find some other boy to pop her cherry. She had her heart set on it so they might as well let her be with someone they knew.

When Joseph left the house that evening, he was wondering where they would be going. They hadn't really made any plans as far as he knew. It had all been so sudden when they changed their plans for the evening. He figured it would probably be something like dinner, taking a movie and perhaps staying in a hotel/motel. But he really should have known that once again his wife was way ahead of him.

"Where do we go now, honey?" he asked Lizamoa.

"Go to Steve's house, Joseph" she replied.

He looked at his wife, a bit surprised. Surely they weren't going to gatecrash their friend uninvited.

She smiled back at him. "They are expecting us," she explained.

"Ok, then," he said, still a bit confused.

So, he drove, heading for one of the inner suburbs, close to that famous landmark called One Tree Hill. Currently, it was 'No Tree Hill' since some years earlier, protestors had cut the tree down and there were still efforts being made by the authorities to somehow replace it. Joseph smiled to himself when he thought of the day his friend Peter had called it that.

But he wanted to know about what was going on. When he asked her, Lizamoa had just said, "Drive to Steve's house. You'll know what's going on when we get there."

She obviously knew more but he wisely chose not to question her further.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When they arrived at Steve's house, Joseph noticed there were other cars parked in front of the garage and on the roadside. There was a red 'ute' (Toyota light truck), dusty and dirty from country roads. He knew it, so Brian and Mega were there. The black 'beemer' (BMW), that was Simon and Deanna. Parked up beside the house was a very flash looking, light blue Lexus. That would be Tukiko's parents, Hirohiko and Sayako. Since most of the group were there, why wasn't Mike and Shanti; Peter and Jenny here he wondered?

Anyway, with Steve and Sharon, and counting themselves, that made five couples. This was suddenly looking like an evening with some sexual potential. He knew all those present were happy to play. Perhaps out of all of them Deanna and Simon might be a bit shy but even they had played during the nude comping by the lake the previous summer. Joseph had heard of a few other times since then but he hadn't been with Deanna yet. He was looking forward to trying with that busty, bubbly brunette.

Quickly, Steve got Joseph a beer and they moved over to where the other men were talking. He noticed his wife was quickly in with the women.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, Joseph," Hirohiko said. "Wasn't expecting you to be here, mate. I thought you were lined up to shag my daughter tonight."

That was a bit blunt, Joseph thought but he smiled. "No not tonight. My son beat me to her."

"Really? What happened?" asked Steve.

"Bit of a story, guys!" he told them. By now everyone, including the women had stopped to listen as Joseph began to explain. "Well, when Sabeena heard Masanori was coming over she kicked up a bit about Liz getting him first. Swore at her mother, really spat the dummy about it. We tried to calm her and explain but she was having none of that, really seemed set on wanting Masanori tonight. Finally, we decided to step out of the way and let her have him. If my daughter wants her fanny filled that urgently, we might as well get over and done with. Then we can all get some peace."

That made the men laugh. But his wife wasn't so impressed.

"Joseph! You could have put it better than that," Lizamoa scolded him.

"Well, it's true. She was kicking up so much about it, we're better off letting her."

"So much for the plan, wives get Masanori first," Sayako laughed. (See Tukiko 12 Ch. 10 Pt A)

"What are you complaining about, Sayako?" Joseph said. "I hear you've been there, done that."

Sayako just smiled. It was true, she had fucked Masanori, (See Tukiko 12 CH. 11) but not the evening she intended to have with him.

"You're missing out, Liz?" Deanna said.

"For the moment," Lizamoa laughed. "But I'll get hold of him next time. He won't know what hit him when I've finished with him."

"Way to go, girl," Steve called from the barbeque.

Now all the women were laughing as they saw how determined Liz was that she was going to get Masanori. The men just smiled. They knew this little Indian woman. There was more truth in her words than met the eye. She was a great partner in bed as they all knew. When she set her mind on something, they knew she'd have it too.

"Never mind, Liz," Simon said, putting his arm around her. "Tonight, I'm sure we can help you overcome that disappointment."

"Really?"

"Of course. You look so devastated, let me comfort you."

Everyone saw his arm go around her and that hand squeeze Liz's tit through her clothing.

"Oh, I am, Simon," Lizamoa smiled back at him with a wicked grin. "I am very upset."

His arm pulled her so she turned towards him. First, it was a light peck on the lips but as she came against him in a very full-on hug and kissing. Joseph noticed Simon feeling her tit again, and then that hand going right up under her short dress. It was soon clear he was rubbing her pussy and she was so involved in his kissing that she didn't bother stopping him either. He knew that was probably more she didn't want him to stop.

"Oh wow!" said Mega. "This party is underway already."

"You want some too?" Hirohiko asked her.

"If it's what she's getting, then yes."

That was all it took for Mega and Hirohiko to begin making out now. Her blouse was open and her bikini top was pulled aside revealing her big dark Indian nipples and soon Hirohiko's mouth was firmly attached to one of them. Mega moaned as she held him there.

"Damn!" Sharon said.

Before she could say more, Sharon felt two hands wrap around her, grasping her large breasts through the halt-neck top she was wearing.

"You're next," Brian whispered in her ear.

She glanced down to see her top and bikini top pulled away and his brown hands all over the milky whiteness of her breasts. Her only reply was a soft moan. Brian leaned in closer and began nibbling on Sharon's neck. She moaned again, her legs going weak so he had to hold her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With three couples now making out already, it seemed things were getting out of hand. It was only stopped when Steve called them for a last drink before dinner. So, before dinner drinks were served and people had begun to pair off as they selected partners, sex partners thought they would most likely be with after dinner. They sat beside each other and began flirting, teasing and playing with each other. It was obvious things were moving forward at full speed and before long Steve knew the fucking would begin. They would have all been doing it if he hadn't stopped them when he announced the barbeque was ready.

Everyone sat around outside in the late afternoon sun eating. There were lots of sexy jokes and comments flying too. It was clear to everyone present that this party was going to turn very sexual as soon as dinner was out of the way. But then, probably everyone knew that before they even arrived. Sharon's invite had been quite specific, "come over for some fun!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Just one last thing," Sharon asked. "What is tonight's safe word?"

A few ideas were suggested and considered until Joseph came up with the one they all loved.

"What about 'No Tree Hill?'" he asked.

Everyone knew what he meant as there was that huge farm park behind Steve's house with the hill without a tree. They all laughed and loved it. Quickly that was agreed as the 'safe word' for the evening, in case anyone should feel uncomfortable or unsafe.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You're All Naughty Girls.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Brian and Sayako.

After dinner, some music and everyone was sitting around talking and flirting. None of the usual sexy games had been organised. This was just like any casual group, coming together for dinner and spending an evening hanging out but all knew this was going to turn into something far more than a casual evening. Now they were just waiting for someone to make the first move.

Things started when Sayako and Lizamoa began teasing Brian. Brian is a quiet, easy-going type who took their teasing for a while.

"I think Brian is shy," Sayako said.

"To shy to fuck in front of everyone," Lizamoa added.

"Are you too shy to fuck me, Brian?" Sayako asked him.

Brian just smiled. Sayako didn't know him that well. Didn't know anything about the things he had done at the orgy and sex parties. But he didn't say anything, just let her have her fun teasing him. She should have known often still waters run deep.

"Yes, I think you are, too shy to fuck me here."

Still, he didn't react, she was wondering how to get him going.

"Don't you want to put your big cock in my hot pussy?"

"And we thought Joseph was blunt, Sayako," Meg laughed. She was amused at how this woman was trying to get her husband. She was also amused that Sayako didn't see she had got him already. He was just playing with her, Playing hard to get.

Brian didn't reply. He just smiled.

"I bet he does," she said looking over at Lizamoa. "I think his cock might be getting hard thinking about my pussy."

Turning back to Brian she asked, "Are you getting hard, Brian? Want to fuck my wet cunt?"

She rubbed her pussy through her jeans, her eyes not leaving his. "Do you like that, Brian?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly, he said, "Ok, enough Sayako, you cheeky woman."

She stopped and looked at him, a bit surprised, a bit pleased with his reaction. She wondered what would happen next.

He stood up, pulling a surprised Sayako to her feet. "Can two of you men hold her, I'm going to give her what she's been asking for?"

"What?" Sayako asked. "What have I...?"

Steve and Simon stood up and Sayako looked at them saying, "No. you don't touch me! I'm warning you."

But they laughed and grabbed one arm each to hold her. The tiny Japanese woman struggled with them but they were big men. She struggled against then but was obvious to everyone that this was more a token struggle than anything real. Sayako knew Brian had something planned for her. She had no idea what but was sure it would most likely be sexual and she was going to enjoy it.

"No! No, you can't..." she protested.

Brian grabbed Sayako, his hand holding her under her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Sayako, you are a very bad girl. You need to be punished."

"No, I'm not bad," she denied. "You can't do..."

"I can do what I like," he replied.

Brian reached for her breasts, his large hands holding and fondling them through the blouse she was wearing.

Sayako played along with his game by saying. "No! No! You can't touch those."

"Yes, I can," Brian laughed. "I can do anything I like to you. And you can't stop me."

With that, he reached down to give her pussy a rub through her jeans. She tried to struggle again with the men holding her, trying to break free from them. But it was no good, they were holding her tightly.

"Get her clothes off, guys," Brian said. "Let's get her naked."

"No! You can't..."

They laughed as they began undressing her.

Sayako fought them but against three strong men, she had no show. Quickly she was losing her clothing. Each item being removed and flung on the table behind them. Her light jacket was first. Her blouse and jeans soon followed. Such tight arse-hugging jeans, they took a bit getting those off her. Her kicking and struggling didn't help either. But they succeeded in the end. There she was in a tiny bra and much tinier G-string panties.

But they weren't finished with her yet. The bra was gone next, the two men had a play with her tits before they allowed Brian to really get busy. A hand to each nipple and soon she calmed down a bit, or should we say, at least the struggling stopped being replaced with sighs and moans instead. Not exactly calm you would probably say.

Before long they had removed her panties too. Again, there was some pussy feeling by all three of them. Everyone could see Brian's fingers thrusting into her. More than a few of them heard the squish of wet pussy too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With Sayako naked, Brian turned her to lean over the table while the two men continued holding her. She stood there knowing her bare arse and what was between her thighs, was on display for all to see.

"Let's see some Japanese cunt," Brian said.

"No!" she protested.

But that was so sexy, hearing him say that about her. She felt him touching her lips, then even pulling them open. That was exciting how he was exposing her in such as erotic way.

Brian saw the shiver of excitement Sayako gave. He also heard her complaining too. It was obvious her body was betraying her words. She was saying 'No! No!' but her body was saying 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

"Such a naughty girl," Brian said as he delivered a sharp slap to the cheek of her arse.

"No! Stop!" cried Sayako. "You can't do that."

"Yes, I can," Brian replied as his hand, delivered a slap to her other cheek.

"Stop hitting me!"

"Naughty girls need their arse slapped."

"I'm not..."

Some more slaps were delivered to her bare arse with Sayako crying out and protesting the whole time. She wasn't giving in without a fight. But she was also looking forward to what Brian was going to do next.

Brian's hand reached in under between her open thighs. "Has she had enough yet?" he asked to no one in particular.

His fingers found her lips, split open and wet. He rubbed her a few times and then roughly thrust a couple of fingers into her. She moaned in reply.

"You are enjoying this aren't you? Look at you, naughty girl. Your pussy, dripping with juice."

She gave another moan with what his fingers were doing.

"I think you need a good fucking. You need a hard cock to show you who is boss."

"No! No, you don't... You can't!" cried Sayako while her whole body gave a shudder of pleasure at the thought of what Brian was about to do. She knew he was hard and she knew she was going to get him too. Get him from behind like this while she bent over the table. This was going to be good.

"It's my pussy. I say who..."

"You say nothing, honey. You'll get what I'm going to give you. What you're been asking for."

She looked around to see Brian was undoing his belt and zipper. He pushed his shorts down, taking his undies with them. A hard black cock came into view and Sayako gave another shudder at the sight of it.

Two more sharp slaps were delivered to her bare arse and Brian was lining himself up to enter her. He didn't hold back, just easing his cock head in to open her up and then driving in hard so she took almost all of him on the first thrust.

"Ahhh!" she cried out.

"What are you complaining about, woman? You're just getting what you asked for."

Slap! He gave her arse another hit.

"But I..."

"...wanted fucking. Now you're getting it."

"Ohhhh!"

"My Indian cock is fucking your hot Japanese cunt!"

Sayako moaned again. That was sexy. Her legs felt weak. It was lucky she was leaning over the table.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Then began some very rough fucking. Brian gave her everything he could and he was a strong, fit man too. His thrusts came fast and hard, his cock driving in deep with each stroke. He would give her arse another slap from time to time, or reaching under her to pinch at a nipple. All the time he continued with, what a naughty girl she was; how much she needed to be punished; how much she needed to be fucked. Everyone could see the cheeks of her arse had taken on a pink blush from the slaps he'd been giving her.

By now, Sayako had given up any pretence of fighting. She was loving what Brian was doing and made no effort to hide it. His talk was turning her on, telling her she was a naughty girl, a dirty bitch, a hot wet cunt. It all excited her. But even important, it was that cock that felt great. It was driving in with each stroke, pulling back before another sharp plunge deep into her pussy. Damn! That was so good.

Soon she realised she was getting there. She was going to cum this way, which mildly surprised her as it was rushing at her so quickly. With all that was happening, her mind didn't have a chance to analyze what was going on. All she knew was she was going to cum. It was close and it was going to be good.

Her body humped back at him. She cried out again and began cum. She gave a deep moan as she slumped across the table."

"What the hell?" said Brian. "Who told you, you could cum?"

"But I..."

"See what a bad girl you are. Just cum yourself. No thought of waiting for me."

"But I couldn't help... It was so good."

"Totally selfish. Just all about you, isn't it? Don't care about me!"

"But I... I couldn't help..."

His hand, delivered two more hard slaps to her arse which by now was beginning to turn pink.

She cried out, "Stop hitting me!"

"Why? Bad girl! You didn't wait," he said as he slapped her arse again.

"Not my fault you're too slow," Sayako shot back at him.

"Oh really?" Brian smiled, amused she was still arguing back.

Some of the women laughed but he continued fucking her. He was enjoying her. Enjoying how she still had some fight in her. Enjoying now her pussy felt on his cock.

Brian was really giving it to her now. Big strokes plunging in as he finished himself off. He could have cum inside her but he wanted to show everyone who the boss was, so he pulled back from her and cum all over her arse. His first shot hitting her straight on the little black hole of her arse. She gave a loud moan at that too.

The feeling of his cum between her cheeks, over her bum hole and running down over her sensitive pussy lips, set her off again. She gave another cry as her second cum hit her.

Finally, Brian was finished and he stepped away to admire his mess. The men holding her had let go sometime before, so she was left draped over the table. There was cum all over her arse, running down the split between her cheeks and dripping onto the deck. Yes, it was very obvious to everyone she had been well fucked and loved it too.