Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those hands all over him felt great. They were feeling, playing and touching him everywhere but he noticed they left his cock to Mega. She had dropped to her knees in front of him, her hands had going straight for his cock.

Mega was pumping him with her hands and everyone was watching her. The girls had stopped too; Sharon and Deanna were holding him back against their big tits while Mega worked on him. She liked the look of his cock, quite handsome actually. It was a cock just asking to be sucked and she knew soon she would be doing it.

She could see how hard he was, could even see the wet of his precum. She leaned forward to lick it off and felt how his cock jerked at the contact.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hirohiko was being held by these two European women. He could feel his back against their big tits as they held him tightly so he was unable to move. What a way to go? He was looking down at this Indian woman in front of him. She was holding and wanking his cock and he knew soon she would be sucking him. He saw her lean forward, her tongue reached out and flick across the head of his cock. Damn! That looked sexy but felt even better.

Encouraged by his reaction, Mega went in to take him with her mouth. First came some licks around the head and she opened her mouth wider to take him inside. This is how she did him. One hand holding and pumped in time with her sucking the head. She was watching him, watching her face and she was reading how his body was building towards his climax. After what they had been doing and how he had made her cum, he was almost ready himself.

She knew he was close now. She could have taken his cum in her mouth but tonight it was a spectator sport so she timed it to pull off him just as he went off. She was naked so had no problems with him shooting all over her bare chest. Then turned towards her audience watching she rubbed Hirohiko's cum all over her breasts and then invited anyone who wanted to clean up the mess. Two women, Lizamoa and Sayako; and a man, Simon; were happy to help, licking over her body and tits until all his cum was gone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joseph and Sharon.

Finally, the host of this party, Sharon had her turn. She sat there waiting. She knew she would be next since it was clear the men were going to 'punish' all the girls. She also knew, since there was only one man left, who it would be. She looked across at Joseph and he was smiling back at her.

He stood up and came towards her. Everyone knew they were the last pair to play and so they watched as she stood up to meet him. This time, no other men were pulling her up and dragging her to the punishment table. She just reached out, took his hand and willingly allowed him to lead her. She took her position, standing facing him with her arse against the table. Her hands reached up and pulled him against her as their bodies came together in a passionate embrace.

No one watching could be in any doubt that Sharon wanted what was coming as much as Joseph did, probably more than he did. When they broke from the kiss, he reached for her blouse, undoing the buttons while she allowed it. Still no struggling from her, not even a word of protest. She wanted him to strip her, get her naked and she wanted him fuck her.

First, it was this top she was wearing, the buttons were undone and opened, the garment pulled from her shoulders to reveal what she wore underneath. Her sexy bikini top was bravely struggling to contain her massive breasts, not entirely able to as nearly half her ample chest was swelling out from under the top. While her nipples remained hidden for the moment, it couldn't have been by much.

Her bikini top was next to go, with him leaning in with his chest pressing against her chest as he reached around behind her for the bra catch. It came undone under his fingers and she felt her breasts being released from their tight confinement. As he pulled back from her, the bra slipped from her chest, sliding down her arms as he pulled it clear.

One feature you can never miss on Sharon is those big breasts. They were beauties. Huge round globes that hung slightly with their weight. An attraction for most men when they saw them. And Sharon had no problems with showing them too. She loved them being seen but even better, she loved them being touched. It was the same here with this group watching, they could see her topless and she loved it. She knew the man in front of her would be touching them and she loved that idea even more. She knew he was about to come back with his hands all over them, probably followed by his mouth, and she was going to love that too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

But first, she had some business to do too. She wanted his shirt off. If she was going to get naked, she wanted him naked too. Her hands went for his shirt, the button coming undone, one by one as he worked down her chest. Soon his shirt was cast open and removed.

Her hands were straight to his chest, her white fingers a sexual contrast to the dark brown of his body. She could feel the tight muscles of his chest and loved running her hands over him. Sharon, more than any woman there, loved to be with big strong men. She was married to one, Steve who owned a gym and worked out regularly. Now this man was in front of her; a big man, strong from physical work as opposed to Steve's gym work.

Another sexual contrast going on at the same time was Joseph's dark hands on the smooth, silky whiteness of Sharon's breasts. Damn! That looked good, felt good too. The way his fingers were running over the soft sensitive flesh, pulling and playing with her hard pink nipples. It was so good, she could almost cum with the pleasure.

Next to come off was her shorts. They were actually cut-off jeans she had used when holes appeared in their knees. Now they were cut back showing leg almost to her pussy. Joseph's fingers had the zipped pulled down and the shorts fell away to reveal the tiny G-string bikini she wore. Not long after the jean cut-offs hit the floor her G-string joined them.

He was moving lower to her blonde pussy. She always kept her pussy shaved as being blonde she couldn't really grow a decent pussy as most girls did. It was always a patchy mess at best. So she finally decided to keep herself shaved.

Whenever she was naked, her pussy lips were always on show. Like they were now, her legs parted, the smoothness of her belly running right down between her legs. It was very obvious she was excited by all this too. Her lips were swollen and open, showing some of her inner parts too. She was wet too. More than one man had noticed that drop of juice that had run down onto her inner thigh. More than one woman spotted it too and gave a shiver of excitement at the sight.

Joseph's fingers ran over the smooth flesh of Sharon's pussy. She felt nice like that and he enjoyed exploring her there. Then he found the lips. So wet! So ready to be fucked. She moaned at the touch of his fingers. A deeper moan as he penetrated inside. He continued rubbing and finger-fucking her pussy as he pulled her back against himself. Their lips met again, then their tongues met again, doing an erotic dance together.

This was getting to Sharon. She was starting to feel light-headed with all he was doing to her. So horny, so turned on by his attention. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted him. She knew the only way this would happen was if she got him naked like she was. She reached for his jeans and checked his cock through the material.

Oh, yes! He was already hard. Nice! Just how she wanted him. She was in a rush now. Wanted him naked. Wanted his cock out. Wanted him fucking her. Pulling at his jeans to get them off to be quickly followed by his undies.

Now he was naked and as they returned to kissing each other, her hand was grasping his cock and pumping him as they did. Meanwhile, his hand had returned to continue working at her pussy.

The passion was building inside her. She was breathing heavy, humping against his hand. He was slightly amused at the state she was getting herself in. He knew she was ready now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Out of the corner of his eye, Joseph noticed a movement. He glanced around to see his wife Liz throwing a foam pad onto the deck behind him.

"Do it that way, Joseph. It will be more comfortable."

Sharon saw and heard Liz too. She pushed Joseph back until he was on the pad. He dropped to his knees and then fell onto his back. His hands were holding Sharon, pulling her down with him. She landed on top of him, her pussy coming down onto his cock.

She was resting with a leg on each side of his, her pussy pressing against his rigid staff. She gave a few rubs along his cock shaft, her hips moving so him so his cock slipped along the parted wet lips. Oh, that felt good. Joseph must have thought so too as Sharon felt his cock give a massive jerk.

That was it for Sharon. She didn't just want more of him, she wanted all of him. She moved, so now the head of his cock was directly under her pussy. When she lifted off him, he lifted to attempting to straighten. She caught the end of his cock, taking him between her lips, pressing down at him so he went deep inside.

When Sharon felt Joseph slip inside, she gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. He felt good and she knew this was going to be a great fuck.

Joseph felt that point of contact too. He watched as she sunk down onto his cock; that beautiful pussy opening up to take him; saw the look of triumph and success as she did. She felt great as she began to fuck him. His hands came up to her waist to hold and support her, then moving to her tits as she settled it to fucking him.

"See, no hands," she laughed to him.

"Very skilled," he laughed back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For Sharon, fucking this big cock was amazing. She was loving it. She also loved how his hands were playing with her tits. When he found and pulled on her nipples it was even better. She gave a deep moan of pleasure and increased the pressure she was using on him.

Meanwhile, everyone watching was silent, just watching this show in front of them unfolding. It was going way beyond what this punishment idea was supposed to be but neither of them cared. It was soon obvious to those watching that neither of these two was being punished either.

Joseph always liked Sharon and had been with her on many occasions over the years. She worked out regularly at her husband's gym and so was a fit energetic fucker. Something that he really liked and found sexy in a woman. She had a great body, so different to other women he regularly fucked. A woman who loved sex and let everyone know it too. Her light skin, large breasts and shaved pussy and that erotic side to her that was always a big turn-on for him.

He knew that this wouldn't last much longer as they had both been really turned on by what had been happening to others before they even got started. Now Joseph and Sharon were fucking themselves, it felt great. She was an expert the way she rode his cock and soon she had him to the point of cumming. She had been close herself, for a minute or so but just holding back until he was there with her.

Now was the time. Sharon knew they were both about ready. She leaned forward to bring herself into a position she knew would take her over. She gave a few big pushes down at Joseph and heard him moan. A few more thrusts brought a deeper moan and she knew he was cumming. She could feel his cock jerking as he pumped his cum into her. Sharon knew she had to be fast now and get there before he began to relax from his orgasm. She gave a shove back at his cock as she fell against him. A few more backward thrusts and she was over too.

It had been great for both of them and now she lay on top of him while he held her tightly. She brought her face up to him and again they kissed but somehow the passion was gone now. It was more a kiss of thanks than one of sexual energy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Conclusion.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well," Joseph said. "That was one way of getting the fun going."

By now the sun was setting and soon everyone was moving to the lounge where things quickly became a full-on orgy. Five couples, ten people, swapping and fucking, then swapping again. Five couples, two Indian, two white and a Japanese couple, an interracial and erotic combination.

As the evening progressed there were some interesting moments.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The way Brian and Joseph had spit-roasted Deanna had been hot. She was sucking Brian and giving him a great blow-job. Suddenly, she felt someone behind her, a hand rubbing her pussy as she kneeled forward on the mat. Then those fingers were pressing into her, rubbing her, getting her pussy wet again. She left Brian to look around to see who was behind her.

It was Joseph and there was no doubt in Deanna's mind that he was intending to fuck her. Way to go! She though. A cock in both ends!

The men were so turned on by this sexy woman that it didn't take them long to build towards their climax. She was just as turned on by taking both these men at once. It felt great, even better when she felt Joseph stop, his cock jerking as he pumped his cum into her.

Brian saw what had just happened and pulled out from her mouth. Going around behind her he sunk deep inside her pussy with one huge thrust. He continued fucking her how Joseph had left off. Meanwhile, another cock was introduced into her mouth as Hirohiko stood in front of her.

Soon Deanna knew Brian was getting close too. She knew she was about to get even more cum inside her pussy. She felt a hand reach in underneath her and saw Sayako beside her. Those fingers found her clitty, gave a few brisk rubs and it sent her off. It was a big one, did she cum hard too. The way her pussy reacted by tightening around Brian's cock did it for him too. Moments after her, he cum too, releasing while he held deep inside her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Steve giving Lizamoa a big fucking had been a highlight too. She was cheeking him again. Telling him how useless men were. Only good for one good shot and then they were finished, 'all over rover.' He smiled at that, grabbed her and threw her onto a couch. Before she knew it, he was on top of her, driving his cock into her.

"Men got no staying power, do we?"

"Ahhhh!"

"Well, what do you think this is?"

"Steve I..."

"Is that a hard cock in your cunt? Oh yes, it is. Wonder where that came from?"

She just moaned at that.

"Is that cock going soft on you?" he asked. "Doesn't seem like it."

By now she knew she was going to get another good fucking from one of these men and she was settling in to enjoy it. She loved how rough he was with her, not holding back as he fucked her. She wanted it like that too. As hard as he could, as rough as he could, it was fine with her.

But she also knew, this time there would be no holding back to cum over her. This man was going to fuck her until they both climaxed with his cock deep in her cunt.

She was gasping, crying out now and it was turning him on to hear her. Her cum was building, she was surprised it was happening so fast. She could hear him close to her ear. He was getting close too. They looked like they were going to almost cum together. After all the fucking they'd been doing that evening, it would have been amazing if they could climax together, but neither of them had any thought of simultaneous orgasm in those last few moments. It was every man or woman for themselves.

Lizamoa cum first, her tiny body humping up at the big man on top of her. That was what it took for Steve to cum too.

They fell apart, Liz still laying on the couch while Steve was kneeling on the floor beside her.

"That was good," he grinned at him.

"Amazing!" she replied.

"Now, take back what you said about us men, Liz."

"Ok! Ok! I was wrong," she laughed. "You have got what it takes."

"Cumming so quickly. Pity you have no staying power, Liz."

"Hey! Steve! You take that back."

He laughed and soon she was laughing too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Simon and Brian saw plenty of action too, with the women all loving how turned on and horny these men were. They fucked, played and then fucked again. Everyone was involved and having fun.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the end of the evening, things were slowing down. It seemed that everyone was fucked out. They all sat watching Hirohiko eating out Sharon's pussy. Saying thanks for hosting the evening he said it was.

Whatever they said it was, all noticed how she excepted his thanks with another good orgasm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In the next part let's follow Joseph and Lizamoa back to their house to see what happens when they find what's been going.